logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<317318319320321>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Marksy  
#6361 Posted : 05 June 2011 21:44:47(UTC)
Marksy

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 162 time(s) in 113 post(s)
I've made the assumption that nobody has ever thought I was another account due to me keeping myself to myself throughout the majority of my time on the forum.
Offline genocidal king  
#6362 Posted : 05 June 2011 22:49:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Originally Posted by: bikz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Lol thanks. And to answer your original question, i doubt it. She lives where I go to uni, and as of graduation, I'll have really little reason to go there. Haha nah I totally don't mind, I'm glad someone shows any interest in my mundane life lol

Still, good thing you haven't done any damage haha - and that's great, I'm glad someone likes me being a creeper. (And actually listens to me? That's kind of awesome.)

Well I hope I didn't do any damage :s lol nah I'm sure it's all cool. As long as you pass on good advice I'm happy to listen to you ;)
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#6363 Posted : 05 June 2011 22:54:41(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
I think everyone thought they were asdf. (I logged in as asdf. I've also logged in as Lewis and Birdie. And stjimmy666dot.)

I used to think (incorrectly) -
Steph = Lino
Diva Fierce = Troymazing
Gildermershina = forkboy
Mt. Epic = Chimp Records & asdf
mebeme101 = Doc
Infinite = Old.Gregg
C4AJoh = Panic!
Laureless1 = Genocidalking
troy211619 = AJ
Moquel = Bikz
Matticus= The Nimrods

fixed

You used to think I was PANIC!, I'm definitely not, I wish I could write things as well as that dude does. For your own piece of mind, I'm just C4AJoh, I don't have another account and this is my first account on here.

Me too, but don't be so defensive, It was obviously a joke. I just slapped random names down.
Offline bikz  
#6364 Posted : 05 June 2011 22:57:33(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Well I hope I didn't do any damage :s lol nah I'm sure it's all cool. As long as you pass on good advice I'm happy to listen to you ;)

I hope so too :\ Bitchki doesn't actually want her tagline to be true. And if more people listened to me, it'd be a better world. ;) (Not really, just kidding, in case any literalists have put my name down for president or something, haha.)
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline genocidal king  
#6365 Posted : 05 June 2011 23:04:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

I hope so too :\ Bitchki doesn't actually want her tagline to be true. And if more people listened to me, it'd be a better world. ;) (Not really, just kidding, in case any literalists have put my name down for president or something, haha.)

Lol what was the Bitchki tagline? I didn't put your name down for president, but I added you to the shortlist for PM, can't be any worse than the current effort :p
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#6366 Posted : 05 June 2011 23:13:06(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Lol what was the Bitchki tagline? I didn't put your name down for president, but I added you to the shortlist for PM, can't be any worse than the current effort :p

"Bitchki - wrecking people's lives since 1985." And Bikki vs. Dave is kind of no contest. 1. He's Dave and 2. I'M FUCKING BIKKI! :P
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline genocidal king  
#6367 Posted : 06 June 2011 02:09:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

I just worked out what you were talking about with Dave there lol. I must be tired lol. Bloody work
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#6368 Posted : 06 June 2011 02:13:26(UTC)
bikz

Woman

I just worked out what you were talking about with Dave there lol. I must be tired lol. Bloody work

Sorry, I'll go easy on you next time I'm, erm, calling people Dave. Just relax and have a cup of tea.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#6369 Posted : 06 June 2011 03:34:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Right...time to be lucid! Tea has been drank (drunk?) lol and now I am ready to be wide awake :D
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#6370 Posted : 06 June 2011 03:56:27(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Right...time to be lucid! Tea has been drank (drunk?) lol and now I am ready to be wide awake :D

Yay, you didn't die of tea frying! :D Congratulations on that. Doesn't happen to everyone.
UserPostedImage
#6371 Posted : 06 June 2011 08:00:01(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

I'm so mad right now, I won;t be able to post the charts on Top 20 Digital Songs, until tomorrow :/
Offline Mt. Epic  
#6372 Posted : 06 June 2011 08:30:03(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Let's give it up to the Brew Crew as they will make the playoffs this season with high hopes of a highly likely World Series appearance!
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
#6373 Posted : 06 June 2011 11:10:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

The MTV Movie Awards Host is roasting them. Honestly one of the best comedy host I've seen in a while.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#6374 Posted : 06 June 2011 13:58:09(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

The MTV Movie Awards Host is roasting them. Honestly one of the best comedy host I've seen in a while.

meh, I stopped watching MTV about 3 years ago completely. It's not the same as it was 30 years ago...when I wasn't even alive yet. Even 10 years ago from what I've heard was much better because it was a true "music television" channel. Now it's just a marketing channel aimed at the youth, with show meant for ratings and full of advertisements and commercials within the shows for the sake of getting a monetary profit, and it's shameless in making very similar shows and episodes of those shows, because they know it's what the mainstream likes.

Boy, it sounds like I'm about to start a flame war with you. I'm bracing myself already, but I'm sorry. I can not let an opportunity of expressing my dislike of the public media go without being voiced.
UserPostedImage

#6375 Posted : 06 June 2011 14:30:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Mt. Epic Go to Quoted Post

meh, I stopped watching MTV about 3 years ago completely. It's not the same as it was 30 years ago...when I wasn't even alive yet. Even 10 years ago from what I've heard was much better because it was a true "music television" channel. Now it's just a marketing channel aimed at the youth, with show meant for ratings and full of advertisements and commercials within the shows for the sake of getting a monetary profit, and it's shameless in making very similar shows and episodes of those shows, because they know it's what the mainstream likes.

Boy, it sounds like I'm about to start a flame war with you. I'm bracing myself already, but I'm sorry. I can not let an opportunity of expressing my dislike of the public media go without being voiced.

Well brace yourself, cause that's exactly what you asked for lol

Are you really this stuck up in person? I would like to know.

Anyway Back to debate mode...

Congratulations on you stopping watching MTV completely. I wonder how that all of the sudden makes you superior.....

Oh so you think I'm some ignorant twit who sits all day watching MTV thinking it's true masterpiece huh? no. I watch it for its stupidity. It's my form of entertainment. Does that make me "Stupid"? no. I know the shows are scripted, and I rarely watch MTV for music. There's something called....youtube. In offence, I would be lying if I said I watched it on a daily basis. Sometimes I go weeks WITHOUT watching MTV, cause you know I'm either on this site or dealing with LIFE. But I do tune it to the award shows and big events the channel hosts from time to time.

From the looks of it, MTV has turned out to be more successful, by playing less music videos and more reality shows. You have to understand that business/money always talks. It's business. It's life. It's ALWAYS been that way.

Ok lets say MTV started playing music videos all day long. Would you actually sit for hours watching them all? Chances are no....
Your interest goes way beyond that, especially nowadays, because we have the internet. The TV use to be people's internet back then. That is not the case anymore. Why depend on a TV channel to show the videos you like, when you can simply watch them at your pace, at your taste over the internet. MTV has acknowledged that.

What I do wonder though, is how you've "stopped" watching MTV, yet all of the sudden you're an expert on what MTV is like nowadays. I don't get it.

Lol and your statement is so contradictory. First of all, you were't born in the 80's. How could you possibly base your opinion on something that is based on what others say? You are the type of kid, that reasons off hype. You're the type of kid that say rock & roll was better in the 70's and not in the 80's. You're the type of kid that says "The Beatles" were better than "the Rolling Stones". Yet you have no clue why, you just say cause all the cool people are saying it. For your information, "MTV" has always been a marketing channel. In fact since when has MTV had credibility for not being a marketing channel?

Anyways, yes. I watched the MTV movie awards and it was funny as hell. Somehow I'm still going to college and getting my degree and moving on with life. Thank you.

Rebelling is living a lie. Fitting in is living a lie. Free yourself dude.

Edited by user 06 June 2011 14:49:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Mt. Epic  
#6376 Posted : 06 June 2011 21:58:10(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Originally Posted by: Mt. Epic Go to Quoted Post

Well brace yourself, cause that's exactly what you asked for lol

Are you really this stuck up in person? I would like to know.

Anyway Back to debate mode...

Congratulations on you stopping watching MTV completely. I wonder how that all of the sudden makes you superior.....

Oh so you think I'm some ignorant twit who sits all day watching MTV thinking it's true masterpiece huh? no. I watch it for its stupidity. It's my form of entertainment. Does that make me "Stupid"? no. I know the shows are scripted, and I rarely watch MTV for music. There's something called....youtube. In offence, I would be lying if I said I watched it on a daily basis. Sometimes I go weeks WITHOUT watching MTV, cause you know I'm either on this site or dealing with LIFE. But I do tune it to the award shows and big events the channel hosts from time to time.

From the looks of it, MTV has turned out to be more successful, by playing less music videos and more reality shows. You have to understand that business/money always talks. It's business. It's life. It's ALWAYS been that way.

Ok lets say MTV started playing music videos all day long. Would you actually sit for hours watching them all? Chances are no....
Your interest goes way beyond that, especially nowadays, because we have the internet. The TV use to be people's internet back then. That is not the case anymore. Why depend on a TV channel to show the videos you like, when you can simply watch them at your pace, at your taste over the internet. MTV has acknowledged that.

What I do wonder though, is how you've "stopped" watching MTV, yet all of the sudden you're an expert on what MTV is like nowadays. I don't get it.

Lol and your statement is so contradictory. First of all, you were't born in the 80's. How could you possibly base your opinion on something that is based on what others say? You are the type of kid, that reasons off hype. You're the type of kid that say rock & roll was better in the 70's and not in the 80's. You're the type of kid that says "The Beatles" were better than "the Rolling Stones". Yet you have no clue why, you just say cause all the cool people are saying it. For your information, "MTV" has always been a marketing channel. In fact since when has MTV had credibility for not being a marketing channel?

Anyways, yes. I watched the MTV movie awards and it was funny as hell. Somehow I'm still going to college and getting my degree and moving on with life. Thank you.

Rebelling is living a lie. Fitting in is living a lie. Free yourself dude.

Oh, this shall be fun :D

No, i'm not calling you stupid. No, I'm not proclaiming most of the things you have said in that middle paragraph...although most of it is true. I mean cmon, The Stones had like two good songs and everything else was generic pop crap.

Anyways, of course MTV was a marketing channel. Really any channel is a marketing channel, even the news. What I am saying is that they know how to brainwash the youth and there a lot more people with business degrees than any music degrees working at any level at MTV.
UserPostedImage

Offline asdf  
#6377 Posted : 07 June 2011 05:28:33(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Dude, Daniel, he never called you stupid, and if having an opinion makes him stuck up...well then....
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline Laurelles1  
#6378 Posted : 07 June 2011 05:34:13(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Astral projection sounds pretty cool. I might give it a go.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Mt. Epic  
#6379 Posted : 07 June 2011 07:13:19(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Originally Posted by: asdf Go to Quoted Post
Dude, Daniel, he never called you stupid, and if having an opinion makes him stuck up...well then....

lol thank you. He's putting words in my mouth. That's a sign of hysteria.
UserPostedImage

#6380 Posted : 07 June 2011 07:14:51(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

My little sister just had her first sound check, I'm so proud of her :D