logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

95 Pages«<7374757677>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#1481 Posted : 14 June 2011 06:29:12(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
UserPostedImage

This is me.. LOL then...
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1482 Posted : 14 June 2011 06:32:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

You both have about the same shirt and style of clothing lol
Offline Andre Gandra  
#1483 Posted : 14 June 2011 06:38:56(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

No, that was my uniform at my work..

UserPostedImage
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline bikz  
#1484 Posted : 14 June 2011 06:40:46(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Originally Posted by: xNightsidex Go to Quoted Post
N'awwww Bik, you were such an adorable kid. ^___^ Slightly jealous of your sweaters too, hahah! And blonde, I was a blonde kid, but my hair darkened pretty fast, gargh. >.<

Aww thanks! :D I was very light blonde right up until I started colouring my hair red. And yes, those sweaters were THE fashion in the early '90s! :P
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline tension101  
#1485 Posted : 14 June 2011 09:10:40(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
UserPostedImage

You're bridge looks infected... or is it scar tissue?
Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
Offline xNightsidex  
#1486 Posted : 14 June 2011 11:43:40(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Scar tissue boyo. Though I've had a lot of bad luck with it... I took it out a fair while back, but I'm a notoriously slow healer. In fact, the holes have only JUST fully closed so they're still a bit sore, red, and flaky which'll hopefully go down over the next few weeks.

Reason I took it out was bridge was a pernickety bugger of a piercing. They're sensitive, and have really high rejection rates, but I have a lot of excess skin so mine anchored fine and healed, but on a night out in April I got punched in the face, and apparantly a piece of metal is a fine target for an angry man. By that point I was too trashed to care, and when I got home, KO'd, and woke up the next morning, I'd actually managed to sleep on my front, so checked the mirror and I had two dried trails of blood coming down and a massive tear (on the side you can't see, the red mark is about twice as big but shrinking), so I tried babying it for a while before giving up and taking it out since the skin around it was constantly inflamed and wouldn't respond to anything I used on it.

Then I was a smart ass and decided to go skating the same day I removed it without covering it - skating + two gaping holes = recipe for infection, so it DID get infected, I was on amoxicillin for a fair while to clear that out (and had to put up with two HORRENDOUS yellow/red scabs for 2-4 weeks) before I saw a dermatologist and got told just to leave it be and try not to overexpose it or get it wet, and that's more or less done the trick!

TL;DR - In short, if anyone reading wants a bridge piercing, dear lord take care of it... I wanted mine done again maybe but this whole post-removal fiasco has royally put me off it. Doesn't help it's a sensitive area to begin with.

UserPostedImage

Redness just is more apparantly as per the light, as you can see there. Like I said, should be all healed soon. :)

Edited by user 14 June 2011 11:46:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline MATTT  
#1487 Posted : 14 June 2011 14:47:04(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Hey Lewis your like pretty damn gorgeous... Just saying ;)
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline MATTT  
#1488 Posted : 14 June 2011 15:00:00(UTC)
MATTT

Man

UserPostedImage

and thats me :P Thats the pic I send to everyone and people say they like it soooo
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline tension101  
#1489 Posted : 14 June 2011 15:23:42(UTC)
tension101

Man

Scar tissue boyo. Though I've had a lot of bad luck with it... I took it out a fair while back, but I'm a notoriously slow healer. In fact, the holes have only JUST fully closed so they're still a bit sore, red, and flaky which'll hopefully go down over the next few weeks.

Reason I took it out was bridge was a pernickety bugger of a piercing. They're sensitive, and have really high rejection rates, but I have a lot of excess skin so mine anchored fine and healed, but on a night out in April I got punched in the face, and apparantly a piece of metal is a fine target for an angry man. By that point I was too trashed to care, and when I got home, KO'd, and woke up the next morning, I'd actually managed to sleep on my front, so checked the mirror and I had two dried trails of blood coming down and a massive tear (on the side you can't see, the red mark is about twice as big but shrinking), so I tried babying it for a while before giving up and taking it out since the skin around it was constantly inflamed and wouldn't respond to anything I used on it.

Then I was a smart ass and decided to go skating the same day I removed it without covering it - skating + two gaping holes = recipe for infection, so it DID get infected, I was on amoxicillin for a fair while to clear that out (and had to put up with two HORRENDOUS yellow/red scabs for 2-4 weeks) before I saw a dermatologist and got told just to leave it be and try not to overexpose it or get it wet, and that's more or less done the trick!

TL;DR - In short, if anyone reading wants a bridge piercing, dear lord take care of it... I wanted mine done again maybe but this whole post-removal fiasco has royally put me off it. Doesn't help it's a sensitive area to begin with.

UserPostedImage

Redness just is more apparantly as per the light, as you can see there. Like I said, should be all healed soon. :)

I recently got my ears gauged, and they've pretty much been a bitch to keep clean too. Like, I clean them twice a day with hydrogen peroxide, yet every morning they're puffy and red, and they cut easily.

Could that possibly be because I went too big, too fast? I went from a 2mm to 10mm in three months.

Edited by user 14 June 2011 15:25:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
Offline xNightsidex  
#1490 Posted : 14 June 2011 21:27:56(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

I had a teeny tear in my right ear lobe but it healed up fine and just scarred as a white sliver, that was going from 8mm to 10m too fast. I had my studs for a while before I started stretching, but I went up 2mm about every two weeks up to 12mm and I've left them for a while now.

Hydrogen Peroxide is a bad choice in general I think, it's not really recommended for aftercare here because it's too harsh a cleanser. I used it on my nose when I had it for a little while because it's all my friend had when I was staying round hers and it just made it a little sore. I'd say just use salt water/saline, it's all I use on my ears, and I take my plugs out whenever I have a bath and give them a clean to stop the dead skin building up and thus the smell, and then I rub Vitamin E oil into my lobes once a week to stop the skin drying out too much. Easiest way to repair a tear though my piercer says is downgrading then stretching again, because it means your lobes don't thin out as easy because you give the skin time to microstitch itself back together! :)

Edited by user 14 June 2011 21:28:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Marksy  
#1491 Posted : 15 June 2011 01:41:38(UTC)
Marksy

Man

Was thanked: 162 time(s) in 113 post(s)
UserPostedImage
I used black and white out of boredom and ended up liking this picture, so.. this is me.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#1492 Posted : 15 June 2011 03:10:01(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Boys we just could make a band... we almost have the same haircut LOL
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline tension101  
#1493 Posted : 15 June 2011 04:38:45(UTC)
tension101

Man

I had a teeny tear in my right ear lobe but it healed up fine and just scarred as a white sliver, that was going from 8mm to 10m too fast. I had my studs for a while before I started stretching, but I went up 2mm about every two weeks up to 12mm and I've left them for a while now.

Hydrogen Peroxide is a bad choice in general I think, it's not really recommended for aftercare here because it's too harsh a cleanser. I used it on my nose when I had it for a little while because it's all my friend had when I was staying round hers and it just made it a little sore. I'd say just use salt water/saline, it's all I use on my ears, and I take my plugs out whenever I have a bath and give them a clean to stop the dead skin building up and thus the smell, and then I rub Vitamin E oil into my lobes once a week to stop the skin drying out too much. Easiest way to repair a tear though my piercer says is downgrading then stretching again, because it means your lobes don't thin out as easy because you give the skin time to microstitch itself back together! :)

I've used saline before, actually, and it did work very well, I just haven't gotten around to buying it. Thanks, Lewis! Wonderful pictures, by the way. I'll be sure to check out your EP.
Offline forkboy  
#1494 Posted : 18 June 2011 05:23:27(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
I know it's a "photo" thread but fuck it. Have a picture instead. My favourite comic book character.

UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#1495 Posted : 18 June 2011 05:26:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
My favourite "comic book" character is this guy "caw caw etc etc"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline xNightsidex  
#1496 Posted : 25 June 2011 21:22:54(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Furthering my appearance of some kind of anime character, I dyed my hair Dark Grey. After months of on/off trialing dyes and putting up with weird rinses, I finally got the right mix from a black, a silver, a green, a pink/purple, and a blue.
Offline tension101  
#1497 Posted : 28 June 2011 09:40:12(UTC)
tension101

Man

UserPostedImage

Furthering my appearance of some kind of anime character, I dyed my hair Dark Grey. After months of on/off trialing dyes and putting up with weird rinses, I finally got the right mix from a black, a silver, a green, a pink/purple, and a blue.

OMG LEWIS UR SOOOOOO~ CUTE I LUV UR HURRRR
Offline forkboy  
#1498 Posted : 28 June 2011 11:12:07(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
You really do only comment in reply to Lewis now, don't you? It's like you are intentionally trying to creep him/everyone else out as a stalker.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#1499 Posted : 28 June 2011 12:39:34(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
My favourite "comic book" character is this guy "caw caw etc etc"

UserPostedImage

Really? A BAKUMAN FAN HERE!? Surprises everywhere!

UserPostedImage My favorite character from that THAR comic book.

Since Forkboy is a Transmetropolitan fan, I throw out:

{...} from that Hipster Webcomic HANNA IS NOT A BOY'S NAME!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline MATTT  
#1500 Posted : 28 June 2011 14:19:36(UTC)
MATTT

Man

This is my favorite! :D So mainstream i know i know

UserPostedImage
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage