logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<395396397398399>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Laurelles1  
#7921 Posted : 24 July 2011 06:06:02(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason laughs at the memory, staring into space and shaking his head.

Jason: Good times, good times... ah dude, you spilled your beer. I would wipe it off, but that'd be gay... anyway, it'd be awesome if you guys didn't go on hiatus and stuck around. You're a great band and the scene needs you.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Marksy  
#7922 Posted : 24 July 2011 06:17:33(UTC)
Marksy

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 162 time(s) in 113 post(s)
Sam notices the spill, and quickly wipes it off.

Sam: Very good times, hopefully they'll be more on the tour. If all goes to plan then we won't, the people causing the problem are gone. Thanks for the compliment mate, still not up in your level though.
Offline Laurelles1  
#7923 Posted : 24 July 2011 06:21:21(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason smiles at this, then shakes his head, before looking at his watch.

Jason: Shit, is it that time? I was supposed to be at a band practice 20 minutes ago... fuck. Well, it's been nice seeing you again. You too Scott. I best be on my way.

He attempts to walk out of the door, but trips over a wire and falls flat on his face.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Marksy  
#7924 Posted : 24 July 2011 06:23:32(UTC)
Marksy

Man

Sam: Same back at you mate. Be sure to send me through the tour dates.

Sam then sees Jason trip over, laughs and goes up to his room.
Offline infinite135  
#7925 Posted : 24 July 2011 08:55:36(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Eric Quillington, having been uncharacteristically inactive and quiet the past few weeks, finally makes a slight appearance in public. As he spent much of the past two weeks recording for an upcoming Infinite album, this marks his first time in such a bar of any sorts for quite some time. Playing off of this hermit-feeling, he's dressed in tattered clothes and a fake beard.

OOC: Laurelles and Marsky; I know you were active in this thread earlier, but you should totally join in.

Edited by user 24 July 2011 08:57:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#7926 Posted : 24 July 2011 08:59:13(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

OOC: And I totally will for about 20 mins :) Knackered though, so not for very long. Sorry.

Jason puts his hands over Erics eyes.

Jason: Guess who?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#7927 Posted : 24 July 2011 09:04:30(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: JASOOOOON! What's up, buddy? I'm honestly all pumped about this upcoming tour with you fellas. Thinking about having this as my stage costume, too. But, I dunno, people might prefer if I looked like my typically beautiful self. OI. WAITER. Give me a vodka. Or a tonic. Surprise me, just make sure it gives me a blackout.

As the bartender cannot recognize Eric through his eccentric clothing, he simply ignores the man that looks like a drunken hobo.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#7928 Posted : 24 July 2011 09:08:03(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: Haha, it's good to see you man! I'm absolutely pumped... first show in ages and I couldn't think of better guys to do it with. Fuck early nights, I want to celebrate. Again. And the costume has to go. Since I'm part homo, I can officially critique fashion now. How's life?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#7929 Posted : 24 July 2011 09:09:08(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
The Teen Titans all walk in, talking to each other. They order some food and some drinks at the bar and then they sit at a table near it, still talking.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline infinite135  
#7930 Posted : 24 July 2011 09:11:32(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric rips off his fake beard, and dunks it into the beer-mug of the muscular gentleman next to him. Trying his best to remain ignorant of the now-deathly glances to his left, he continues the conversation with Jason;

Eric: I'll have to dress super posh around you now, huh? Like, sharkskin suits and whatnot, hopefully you won't bitch at me over those select fashion choices, haha. Anyways, yeah, certain celebrations seem to be in order. Whaddaya have in mind?

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#7931 Posted : 24 July 2011 09:16:14(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: I do not know, my friend. Getting absolutely intoxicated and finding people to insert my penis into seems like the logical choice. So I'm going to get some drinks in and let the night commence.

OOC: I'm really sorry man, I have to go now... we may continue this tomorrow :)
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#7932 Posted : 24 July 2011 09:27:09(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: I like penis insertion. I mean... not inserted into me. Just, mine into someone else's. Anywho, on with the show!

OOC: Awwhh, well... alrighty, looking forward to tomorrow, then!

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline FiveT  
#7933 Posted : 24 July 2011 09:38:36(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

The waiter takes the food and the drinks ordered to the Titans' table and leaves it to them. So after the "Thanks" of some of them, they start eating and drinking. Then Mimi looks at Den, who's drinking his orange juice.

Mimi: Uhm, Den, don't you think you're getting too much into your "Orange Titan" character now?
Den: (Smiling) Uhm, no! I've always loved drinking orange juices.
Mimi: (Looks strange at him and then eats a bit of her icecream) Oh, well, I didn't remember.
Laurence: Do you guys really think that we may get insane with these "Characters" they want to give us again?
Mimi: (Noding) Yes, I do.
Joey: I Don't! Because it's just myself and they can call me like that, I like it!!
Tanya: (Shakes her head at Joey, while taking a sip) Oh, please, Joey. Anyway I will never really be one of those fake Barbies that you know... Eww! (looks at her drink disgusted)
Den: I don't think there is any problem with these characters! We should just simply keep being ourselves, like we always did, you know!

They all look at Den surprised, while Tanya shakes her head.

Den: Uhm... what's up?
Mimi: Den, are you really yourself with that orange t-shirt on, with those orange shoes on, drinking that orange juice and... what else?
Joey: His orange underwear!! Ha! (Laughs with Tanya)
Den: (laughs out loud) Yes, yes, I am myself. Totally! It's just my favourite color...
Tanya: Oh, really?
Laurence: Yep, like we didn't know already. (smiles)
Mimi: (Looks around) Anyway... I don't know. Do we really need these "Characters"?
Den: Yeah, why not? Don't you like being called "Witch"?
Mimi: Honestly, I don't give a crap about being called "Witch" or whatever, but we have some names and...
Tanya: (Takes a sip) Oh, they're just some sort of nicknames. They're nothin' bad! What's wrong with them?
Mimi: (Sighs) Okay. I hope we're doing the right thing and don't end up like the last year.
Laurence: If we'll just be ourselves like we're doing, I don't think anything bad can happen.
Den: Right!
Joey: Yeah, yeah.
Tanya: Exactly.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Marksy  
#7934 Posted : 24 July 2011 10:12:58(UTC)
Marksy

Man

(ooc: @infinite135, sorry I missed it mate, we can continue the Sam/Eric/Jason trio thing later!)

Aaron stumbles into The Dirty Bastard, wanders round in a circle, looking for someone he knows. Upon finding that most people are at home, sleeping, he comes to the conclusion that he "is the most hardcore person in England", before having a swig of the bottle of vodka that he has had in his pocket, lighting what appears to be a roll-up cigarette, and leaving shouting "LETS GET FUCKED, LETS GET FUCKED, LETS GET FUCKED UP ON THE TOWN!, and running down the road in search of a way home.

Edited by user 24 July 2011 10:14:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline FiveT  
#7935 Posted : 24 July 2011 10:21:04(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

The Titans all hear Aaron shouting and Tanya laughs out loud.

Den: (Laughing) Please, tell me that he was drunk!
Joey: Ok: "He was drunk". (giggles)
Mimi: Do you imagine if he would had killed us?
Tanya: (Looks at Mimi) Uhmm... no...
Mimi: Why not?
Tanya: I've been doing kickboxing for almost three or four years. He could never do it.
Joey: So you better don't mess up with Barbie here!!
Tanya: (laughs shaking her head) Yeah, right.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Laurelles1  
#7936 Posted : 24 July 2011 19:28:30(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason limps down the stairs wearing nothing save for a pair of boxer shorts and a white vest. His hair is shabby and he looks exhausted.

Jason: Wow... fuck...

He sits down at the bar.

Jason: Glass of water please, m'dear.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#7937 Posted : 26 July 2011 22:13:08(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Ugenia walks in looking almost depressed and goes to the bar, taking a glass of water and drinking it and she starts looking around.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#7938 Posted : 26 July 2011 22:31:20(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Ugenia keeps looking around and as she sees nobody in the place, she quickly gets up finishing her glass of water and takes her bag with her. She feels desperate and a tear drops on her face as she starts walking over the exit.
When she gets out of the building, she crosses slowly the street, without looking around for cars and starts crying. But while she's walking, a drunk man - who's driving very fast - hits Ugenia, throwing her and her bag in the air. When she falls bleeding on the ground, some objects get out of the bag, falling on the ground with it.
Some screams are heard, but the drunk man doesn't stop to help Ugenia and keeps driving fast, going away.
Ugenia barely has her eyes open and as she sees some people getting around her to help her, she closes them, while bleeding from her left side of her head.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#7939 Posted : 27 July 2011 08:46:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott H walks up to the door of TDB, stubbing a cigarette out on the wall beside the door as he gets there. He opens the door, walks into the bar, and fumbles for some money in his pocket.

He walks to the bar and orders a beer, before taking his drink and sitting at a table, as if waiting for someone.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7940 Posted : 27 July 2011 08:52:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Gia walked inside, fumbling with her hair. She ended up putting it in a ponytail and was carrying a small leather purse. She greeted a few people since she had been there numerous times and she spotted Scott and walked up to his table.

Gia: Hey.

She said in a light tone.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar