logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<396397398399400>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#7941 Posted : 27 July 2011 08:57:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott looked up as he heard the voice greet him

"Hi", he said, in a voice which sounded both apathetic and wondering. "What's up? Take a seat."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7942 Posted : 27 July 2011 09:02:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Gia sat beside him and ordered herself a drink. It was basically one of the main reasons she was here anyway.

Gia: So then, mind explaining why the hell you left Studio60, without telling me, and made your own label?? Sorry if I sound absolutely pissed it's just because I am.

She gave him a sarcastic smile.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#7943 Posted : 27 July 2011 09:04:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott smirked a little, and let out a little bit of a laugh. He sat up and took a swig of beer.

"Yeah... I kinda guessed you weren't here to be best buds. Ummm, what can I say? I just thought to myself that I've got the money, I know what I'm doing, and I won't have to report to anyone this way. It just seemed easier. Plus, you seemed reluctant to want to offer us a deal in the first place. I didn't want a battle working with ya."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7944 Posted : 27 July 2011 09:12:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia: I swallowed my pride, which is not an easy thing for me to do. It also kinda makes me and possibly the company look bad since you left. I could also sue you, thanks to my friend Lady Raine who bought it to my attention and you also, for not staying with your contract. Oh yeah, I could.

As her drink arrived, she finished it in one swallow.

Gia: Get me another one and put every damn alcohol you have in it.

She sighed to calm herself down.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#7945 Posted : 27 July 2011 09:16:17(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott sighed and scratched his head, pulling his hair back and then letting it go.

"You're right. Of course you could sue...hey man, get me a beer whilst you're getting her drink yeah? I'll pay for both...what was I saying? Oh yeah. Of course, you could sue us Gia. I couldn't really defend myself against it if you did either. So if you're that mad then it's your call. Is there anything you want me to do?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7946 Posted : 27 July 2011 09:21:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia: I want you to come back to the label. If you don't, I'm prepared to completely embarrass you right here, right now.

She said with a little smile on her face. A sincere one at that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#7947 Posted : 27 July 2011 09:24:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott is gobsmacked at this request. He looks at her, and detects no hint of joking in her expression.

"Are you serious? Look, is this because I didn't take you on that date? I said I was sorry about that. You're actually serious? And how are you going to embarrass me?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7948 Posted : 27 July 2011 09:31:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia groaned and stopped to take a sip of her drink. She pushed a piece of hair out of her face.

Gia: Okay first of all you're not like the last man on earth okay? The date thing is not even a factor, the fact is I'm actually quite serious. I want you on the label and don't tempt me I can embarrass you in many ways.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#7949 Posted : 27 July 2011 09:37:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott sits up in his chair, and turns to face her

"Hey, well I'm glad you're not mad at that, that's cool. I can't believe you're serious about this though. I mean...shit. Damnit. Part of me says, 'hey take the chance, what's the worst she can do?' "
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7950 Posted : 27 July 2011 09:39:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia: At the end of the day it's a great idea. You'll make the company money, you'll make money and most importantly, you'll be making me money. It's the perfect relationship.

She smirked.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#7951 Posted : 27 July 2011 09:43:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott looks at her. He just can't work out what she's all about.

"Firstly, I really don't need to make money. I have all the money I'd need from my years with Blood of Wecz, the only reason I made my own label was for the freedom of not having a boss to report to...I am worried about you though. Your face gives nothing away. I'm concerned at what you might do if I say no"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7952 Posted : 27 July 2011 09:52:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia: Valid points. Well, can't say I didn't try.

She finished her drink and grabbed her purse as she headed outside. She turns around as she walks.

Gia: By the way, how's the fiancee? I heard she's M.I.A.

She turns back around and keeps walking.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#7953 Posted : 27 July 2011 09:58:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott watches Gia leave. The waiter walks back over. And Scott orders another beer before talking to him...

"What the hell? I was just going to agree to rejoin her label. God, I really can't read women"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7954 Posted : 27 July 2011 10:01:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia stands outside, leaning against the side of the building. She really did want them to be back on the label but she never begged anyone for anything and she wasn't about to start now. Her pride had officially kicked in again.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#7955 Posted : 27 July 2011 10:03:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott shook his head intently and slunk back in his seat. He drained his beer, and reached into his pocket for the cigarette packet. He put one in his mouth, and stood up, walking outside to smoke it.
He sees Gia standing outside the door.

"Oh...you're still here...cigarette?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7956 Posted : 27 July 2011 10:05:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia: I don't smoke. I'm too beautiful to be smelling like smoke all the time. I rather smell like whiskey and vodka.

She folded her arms.

Gia: You still never answered my question, hows the fiancee?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#7957 Posted : 27 July 2011 10:11:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott shrugs his shoulders and puts the cigarette packet in his pocket, saying very quietly "Yeah...too right you are".

Scott: Yeah...she's gone. I don't even care now. I mean, she just fucks off all the time, and I'm expected to chase her. What the hell is that? Are all women like that?
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7958 Posted : 27 July 2011 10:15:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia laughs.

Gia: Everytime a problem happens between a guy and girl, you guys always think that us girls think together. We're two entirely different people. She chose to run off, that's her deal. Not all of us leave. I'm still talk to your idiotic self aren't I?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#7959 Posted : 27 July 2011 10:18:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

He laughs to and takes a long drag from his cigarette.

Scott: Yeah you are haha. God only knows why, I've fucked you over twice already.
Anyway, I thought you'd know something about how her brain works...but it's cool, like I say, I'm done chasing her. Wash my hands of her bullshit (he shrugs his shoulders and takes another drag). So why did you hang around? I thought you were leaving?
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7960 Posted : 27 July 2011 10:23:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia shrugged.

Gia: Trust me I'm asking myself that question in my head right now and you know you're gonna chase her again so let's not kid ourselves here. I'm only here because I needed to think and you were clouding my judgement since I was about to throw my glass at your face.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage