logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<1213141516>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline PANIC!  
#261 Posted : 09 August 2011 07:29:52(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan Ross Hernandez: I get it. He's a personality hosting a huge event and he needs to be funny. Personally, I don't like the guy for one too many reasons. For that I'm glad I only see the guy once or twice every year, and very happy I'm not signed to Chaos Records. I would hate if he was the boss I had to report to.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#262 Posted : 09 August 2011 07:32:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
Ryan Ross Hernandez: I get it. He's a personality hosting a huge event and he needs to be funny. Personally, I don't like the guy for one too many reasons. For that I'm glad I only see the guy once or twice every year, and very happy I'm not signed to Chaos Records. I would hate if he was the boss I had to report to.

Scott H: Believe me Ryan, I'm not a guy who's going to take sides here. I respect you monumentally, and you are a great musician. I don't condone what he said last night either, about any of the three of you. I just think the guy could do a job for me. "For" being the operative term there of course....he's gotta know that I'm the boss, people won't be reporting to him at all.
UserPostedImage
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#263 Posted : 10 August 2011 05:26:35(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
THE FORSAKEN PROJECT...really FORSAKEN!

UserPostedImage
In the Photo: Tom Orgsen (in the middle) with his band mates

Some months ago, Black Metal vocalist, Tom Orgsen (known for his work in REÄLM) announced that he was preparing a new solo project called, Forsaken so he was looking for collaborators and we know some people was interested...But this project was never released. We send an e-mail to Orgsen to know what happened with this, he replied us "Yeahh I remember that project, it was going very good and I had some good collaborators but I hadn't (and still I haven't) the money to record and release that album, it's too hard without a label supporting you. But Now I'm really looking forward to REÄLM's new album and if I win some money I will release Forsaken." He says he'll release the project some day...We'll have to wait!

Edited by user 10 August 2011 05:29:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
Offline Famouss7x7  
#264 Posted : 10 August 2011 08:18:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Chloe - Working On New Album, "that's stronger, and more confident" says the songstress!

It has been announced and confirmed that recording artist Chloe is currently recording her sophomore album as well as finishing up touring with Alicia Lena! Of course, we cannot forget Chloe who made a name for herself earlier after releasing her platinum album "Different Elements.. Of Chloe" that showed that Chloe is not only "a white girl with tons of soul" but is one of the most versatile artists to emerge in a long time, seemingly "swimming" through R&B, Soul, Pop, Dance Pop, Rap and Hip Hop, and even Dancehall! Like it was nothing, and it all seemed to make sense. The songstress also has released a chain of successful singles including big hits: Cupids Twin, Tales From The Crazy Mouth ft Matty, and the massive hit that certified the females career for a long run, the worldwide smash "WTF" featuring the late Miss Vanity, as well as other songs... Chloe's greatness was was further proven when she won an award for Best New Artist at the 21st International Music Awards! Most recently, Chloe took a small break from the large spotlight and released smash hit Losing My Religion as a promo for her upcoming album release and returned to the stage, touring with legend, Alicia Lena. Chloe stated that the album will not stray too far away from her debut, but will be stronger and more confident.. she also confirmed to have 'definitely' have a dancehall track in store for the album because the fans are "going crazy" for one. Stay tuned!

Edited by user 10 August 2011 08:21:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#265 Posted : 10 August 2011 09:35:25(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Suzie Sparks Massive Controversy .... AGAIN.

So it looks like Suzie can just pull things outta her ass and have it spark even more attention. Lets take a look:

First: She emerged as some WHORE who sung about doing nasty things to Osama Bin Laden, R U KIDDING?! Mind you, Stephanie Fierce does amazing on the track, and completely gives the song FULL momentum, and I cannot lie.. the production is swell

UserPostedImage

The single however, went to #1 in Sweden and #2 on Digital Charts [GOLD!] not to mention the top 10 (or FIVE!!!) around the globe!!! Are you KIDDING?!!!

Now.... she does it again... after a commercial airing on MTVUS,UK and basically all of the MTV's around the globe (imagine how much money her dad spent, but he has it, and doesn't care) promoting the upcoming single... parent council has issued MANY.. and I mean MANY complaints at the artwork to her 3rd release which will be a song with legendary GirlSPICE WHORE... Sophia... look at this..

UserPostedImage

Once again, ARE YOU KIDDING?!!! First off.. the song is called GLORY HOLE! Come on! Then, Suzie's topless and OMG... Sophia is sucking on a icesickle... I cannot help but laugh but this is crazy! And how much do you wanna bet, the song is going to be great.. and will sell?!!!!

Following the controversy on the single... Suzie had to say this:

Quote:
If parents don't like WTF they see on t.v, having to do with me, then maybe they should turn off the fucking cable....

And again.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! Your thoughts?

Edited by user 10 August 2011 09:40:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#266 Posted : 10 August 2011 09:40:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hayden: She's not controversial, she's just dumb and sucks (pun intended). If daddy weren't killing himself and his fortune trying to get people to listen to her, she'd be (what I consider her now) a nobody. I know I love my topless girls but I wouldn't touch that.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#267 Posted : 10 August 2011 09:42:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Lukey: Who called Sophia a whore?? That's my Cupcakes! Raaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#268 Posted : 10 August 2011 09:46:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Hayden: She's not controversial, she's just dumb and sucks (pun intended). If daddy weren't killing himself and his fortune trying to get people to listen to her, she'd be (what I consider her now) a nobody. I know I love my topless girls but I wouldn't touch that.

Suzie: And I wouldn't touch you either! Gross. Hehe, a nobody. In your dreams babyyy. My daddy has plenty money that's why I aint goin no where!

Edited by user 10 August 2011 09:48:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Laurelles1  
#269 Posted : 10 August 2011 09:49:21(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: I'm sure the cover's done tastefully. I think pepole are overreacting. I'm sure the sucking of the ice lolly is meant to signify... something.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#270 Posted : 10 August 2011 09:51:04(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Sophia: Why are people fussing? Soooooooo upsetting! We're just having fun babes! Go away! Noooooo!!! Hehe! Love it babes!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#271 Posted : 10 August 2011 09:54:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post

Suzie: And I wouldn't touch you either! Gross. Hehe, a nobody. In your dreams babyyy. My daddy has plenty money that's why I aint goin no where!

Hayden: Point proven, retard. I feel like i have to go take a HOT shower now after talking to you. I feel so...dirty. In a bad way.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
genocidal king on 10/08/2011(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#272 Posted : 10 August 2011 09:59:38(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
David: Really everyone needs to lay off this girl i mean i'm not a fan or anything but if you don't like it don't listen that simple and to the parents if you don't want you're kids seeing this stuff then don't let them watch tv listen to music or go out cause sex is just about everywhere
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#273 Posted : 10 August 2011 10:01:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Hayden: Point proven, retard. I feel like i have to go take a HOT shower now after talking to you. I feel so...dirty. In a bad way.

Suzie: Yes.. Please..<3333 Do that while I continue to sell babyyyy<333
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#274 Posted : 10 August 2011 10:04:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
David: Really everyone needs to lay off this girl i mean i'm not a fan or anything but if you don't like it don't listen that simple and to the parents if you don't want you're kids seeing this stuff then don't let them watch tv listen to music or go out cause sex is just about everywhere

Suzie: Like Amen!! I clearly said if you don't like it turn off your fucking tv :).
IDC what ppl think! Hehe. Thanks Davey :P

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Laurelles1  
#275 Posted : 10 August 2011 10:06:05(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: it's true what they say though, sex sells... and I'm certainly sold.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#276 Posted : 10 August 2011 10:09:34(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post

Suzie: Like Amen!! I clearly said if you don't like it turn off your fucking tv :).
IDC what ppl think! Hehe. Thanks Davey :P

David: No problem at all people can be so annoying at times specially the parents
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#277 Posted : 10 August 2011 10:16:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Laurelles1 Go to Quoted Post

Scott H: I'm sold as well.....sold a one way ticket the fuck away from those two!
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#278 Posted : 10 August 2011 10:17:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Suzie: <3333. Jason I'm not selling sex! I'm also singing and dancing!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Laurelles1  
#279 Posted : 10 August 2011 10:19:52(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post

Scott H: I'm sold as well.....sold a one way ticket the fuck away from those two!

Jason: S'pose...

Suzie: <3333. Jason I'm not selling sex! I'm also singing and dancing!!

Jason: Really? I mean, yeah, that's what I meant to say. Sorry.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline PANIC!  
#280 Posted : 10 August 2011 10:25:04(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan: Uhhh... I don't know what to say... I get along well with Sophia..?
UserPostedImage