logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<1314151617>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#281 Posted : 10 August 2011 23:22:45(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Yulia: I think Suzie has to use her "talent" to peak the charts LOL
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline genocidal king  
#282 Posted : 10 August 2011 23:28:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Cassie: Shut it ElectroDyke...just cos you want to lick her "talent". Ewwww
UserPostedImage
Offline Marksy  
#283 Posted : 10 August 2011 23:30:44(UTC)
Marksy

Man

Was thanked: 162 time(s) in 113 post(s)
The Verdict Is Vengeance looking for collaborators and producers?

It seems as if The Verdict Is Vengeance are looking to record the follow up to successful album Oblivion which was released in January 2011 soon rather than later, with the band wanting to enter the studio as soon as possible to release some new material via their new record label Chaos Records.

The six piece metalcore/hardcore band from Essex, England are looking for producers who will be able to assist them in creating a new and unique sound, and are willing to work with anyone to add a different approach to their musical styling which has been mentioned to contain significantly less clean vocals from founding member Robert Williams, yet not be all based on screaming.

The Verdict Is Vengeance are also looking for a few guest vocalist to feature on the album, possibly some assisting Sam Maine with screaming, whilst others add a different style of vocal to the mix.

They're hoping that people will approach them concerning producers and guest appearances with it being in the performing of music on the album, or vocals. Email them (ooc: PM me) if you feel interested in assisting the band on creating it's third studio album.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#284 Posted : 10 August 2011 23:32:27(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post

Yulia: Looks who's talking LOL... I bet you felt wet by Suzie's TopLess LOL "Cassie The Not Lesbian Bitch"
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline genocidal king  
#285 Posted : 10 August 2011 23:38:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post

Yulia: Looks who's talking LOL... I bet you felt wet by Suzie's TopLess LOL "Cassie The Not Lesbian Bitch"

Cassie: Ummmm no you stupid whore, I did not get "wet" for anything of Suzie....or you...well..umm. Aaahhhh! Get out my head! I hate you!
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#286 Posted : 11 August 2011 02:55:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Yulia: I think Suzie has to use her "talent" to peak the charts LOL

Suzie: Babe, I am using my talents!!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline FiveT  
#287 Posted : 11 August 2011 03:27:18(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
A "STORM" IS COMING... AGAIN!

UserPostedImage

The girls of "Storm", girl band known for its two singles "This Is My World" and - the modern cover of Madonna - "La Isla Bonita", are ready to hit the charts with a new single soon.
They have showed up on the supporting tour for Alicia Lena with some brand new looks and now they seem ready to release a new single from their debut album "Stronger", as the tour is done.
Some confirmed rumors say that the five ladies have already picked up the Rock song "Until Your Blood Ends" from the album and are set to release the new single the next month.
We are sure that they have done the best choice, why? Then take a listen to the track, straight from the album!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline C4AJoh  
#288 Posted : 11 August 2011 21:58:51(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Alicia Lena In Production??

UserPostedImage

Alicia Lena recently announced that she will be releasing a new single sometime this month, she even performed the song, titled Another Face In The Crowd on Late Night with Jake Wilson last Saturday which was the first televised performance of the song and as her world tour comes to an end on September 1st so the question right now is what will she do once the tour is over, there are reportedly a lot of options for the soulful 23 year old singer-songwriter including becoming a judge on a talent show which she reportedly rejected, there have been rumours that she would even get straight back to work and record and release an E.P and possibly do another small tour in support of it, however neither of these rumours seem to be likely, She is confirmed to be performing at the Rock In Rio music festival and this morning it was confirmed that she would be performing at A Concert for Angel which is a charity concert organized by her friend Cherise, her first festival of the year, also today we can confirm that she is looking to take on some production roles, it’s apparently something Alicia has been interested in going into for a while now and it looks like she is set to take on a couple of production roles, already reportedly signed on to produce a couple of songs from a young artist that some have already likened to the RnB singer, more news when we get it.
Offline FiveT  
#289 Posted : 12 August 2011 00:57:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

TEEN TITANS WILL SHOOT A TV SERIES

UserPostedImage

After announcing their movie, the Teen Titans seem now to have changed their minds as they turned the movie idea into a TV series. And the one who confirmed us the news is Will.Rocca himself, manager of the band.
He told us: "We're excited about this new idea. I worked on it with the guys and we have already written the plot of the whole series, which may also have more than one season if successful. The five Titans will be of course the main characters of the series and you'll get to see the five like in another dimension, where they're not singers but some sort of heroes."
And he added "We're planning to make it very big and they will start shooting the series from the next month. We hope to get some few big names too on it".
The name of the TV series seems to be "Teen Titans" just like the name of the band.
Will.Rocca also gave us the possible titles of the episodes that you can find here:

1-Day One
2-Gotta Fight
3-Fire!
4-The King
5-Blood
6-Truths
7-Crazy Science
8-Mistakes
9-Wrong People
10-The Other World
11-The Power Of Friendship
12-Dark Invasion
13-Against The Power

The Teen Titans are currently on tour and they have also recently premiered their new single "Fight", which will be out the next month. You can listen to it here.

Edited by user 12 August 2011 01:33:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline C4AJoh  
#290 Posted : 12 August 2011 01:05:34(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Alicia: Oh my, everybody hide, Teen Titans are taking over ... I'll be checking out your TV series, should be pretty interesting also the new single looks awesome, another hit for the Teen Titans I think :)
Offline FiveT  
#291 Posted : 12 August 2011 01:10:00(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Alicia: Oh my, everybody hide, Teen Titans are taking over ... I'll be checking out your TV series, should be pretty interesting also the new single looks awesome, another hit for the Teen Titans I think :)

Mimi (Teen Titans): It means a lot from such a true talent like you, Alicia. Thank you! <3

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline deadserious  
#292 Posted : 13 August 2011 04:05:45(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Was thanked: 548 time(s) in 314 post(s)
Originally Posted by: deadserious Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage

Artist: Naomi Paige

Genre: Dance-pop, synth-pop

Release Date: Aug 23rd

Label: Black Cat Records

The first single from the yet-to-be-titled debut album called "Pop Life". The song is exactly what the title suggests, the life of a pop star, but with a not so squeaky clean image. Pop Life is an upbeat, club ready song about the life of a pop star, the fame, the money, and the glam. But not everything is so perfect, this pop star has a dirty side that the world has never seen, she does drugs, she parties too much, and she hates herself. The song plays off the heavy meaning by sounding light, and irresistibly catchy. The song will be released on August 15th to the club market, and August 23rd officially to radio and digital stores.

Sounds Like. . .

AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline deadserious  
#293 Posted : 13 August 2011 05:06:13(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Was thanked: 548 time(s) in 314 post(s)
Originally Posted by: deadserious Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage

"Does it Suck or Rock?" is new TV that will be premiering for the Fall lineup on Music Box very soon. The show is a video review show, that will tear apart or build up some artists lovely creations, their music videos. The show is funny, serious, and sometimes outrageous, but you will sure love it. Stay tuned for further details in the upcoming weeks.

OOC: The show is a cool collaboration between me and mebeme101. mebeme101 came up with the cool idea.

AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#294 Posted : 14 August 2011 11:33:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Merjos Family Spain Vacation

It seems as though the Merjos's are all over Barcelona and they've been getting such a warm reception from the residents. We first catch Hannah as she walks around Camp Nou to watch performances and mingle with the fans, relaxing before her performance tomorrow.

UserPostedImage

Then We see the lovely Isabel doing some snorkeling after her performance yesterday.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

They aren't through yet! We caught Izzy and Hayden, who also performs tomorrow, out late tonight going club hopping and enjoying a night out to dinner without Hannah.

UserPostedImage

What else would you expect? Barcelona is basically like their own territory! ;)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline C4AJoh  
#295 Posted : 15 August 2011 23:19:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

14 Celebrity’s, 12 Weeks … 1 house … Are you ready for Celebrity Big Brother 2011?

UserPostedImage

A host of famous names and wannabe’s have been chosen to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house in the coming weeks and it’s an interesting selection of bizarre personalities which includes, Metal god Jason Smith, Freak pop hero Sexy Star, The highly opinionated Queen Alexis and many more.
An interesting early development seems to have arisen before the housemates have even entered the competition as Alex P of Blood Of Wecz fame and Metal Legend Jason Smith have already been trading insults over Twitter, a war between the two metal heads seems extremely likely over the weeks, it will certainly be interesting to watch these developments.
Also in the Big Brother house will be Ife Kuku who has recently became a mother, Andrea Mason who was recently in the headlines following a relationship with the sex obsessed singer-songwriter Katie Coyle. Joey Starzzz of Faking Our Own Destiny will also be in the house, alongside Joey Frankson of Teen Titans fame, Sara Daniels the runner up of All Around The World, Peter Hampshire of Book Of Love. Other contestants rumored to be entering the house include back from the dead singer Ugenia and the Merjos COUSINS Hayden and Isabel.
So it looks like a rather eclectic mix of individuals entering the house and we’re certain that there won’t be a dull moment in Celebrity Big Brother 2011. The questions is, Who do you want to win?

Edited by user 16 August 2011 00:13:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 15/08/2011(UTC)
Offline Laurelles1  
#296 Posted : 15 August 2011 23:25:12(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: I want Jason to win. Just sayin'.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#297 Posted : 15 August 2011 23:26:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Ife: There is no way I'm winning this, but just to be in that house will be amazing.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#298 Posted : 16 August 2011 00:01:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hayden: We are not siblings, we are cousins. Can no one get that right?
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Famouss7x7  
#299 Posted : 16 August 2011 03:27:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Queen Alexis: I'm steppin into this house, as the Queen... And leaving... As the Queen. Point blank.
(OOC: Sorry for the lack of involvement and updates on my characters, I'm on vaca)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline FiveT  
#300 Posted : 16 August 2011 03:32:15(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Jennifer (Storm): Awwwwwww, I'm soo excited to get into the house!! I'm gonna meet loots of people and... WOW!! :D

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage