logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<403404405406407>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#8081 Posted : 01 September 2011 20:31:45(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Jasmine: She better does.

She giggles.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Taylr  
#8082 Posted : 01 September 2011 21:44:22(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Nigel laughs, drinking his drink.

Nigel: Let's hope so then.
Offline FiveT  
#8083 Posted : 01 September 2011 21:49:32(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Jasmine drinks hers too.

Jasmine:
So what else have you been up to?

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline bikz  
#8084 Posted : 02 September 2011 04:48:26(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Under cover, she makes her way in, trying to hide herself from everyone. She is exhausted and just needs a drink and a room. She's come a long way, but isn't entirely sure where she's been. Just hiding, anywhere she can, anywhere she won't be known. She walks up to the bar and orders a glass of red wine.

"Hey, Bikki! It's been a while," says Barsteward as he pours out her drink.
She nods, nervously. "Yes, long time no see. Can I stay here tonight?"
"Missing Joshy?" he asked. "Your housemate's good on the telly!"
"Yes, I just needed a night away from home. And I hope he wins."

She pays, Barsteward tosses her a key to a room, and she finds a corner to sit in. She sips her wine and looks around - it has been a long time. She doesn't recognise anyone here.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#8085 Posted : 02 September 2011 09:07:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
OOC: This thread used to be so much fun, back who knows when. What happened........
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 02/09/2011(UTC)
Offline bikz  
#8086 Posted : 02 September 2011 10:04:15(UTC)
bikz

Woman

OOC : Yes, I've had plenty of fun with this thread. (:

A few drinks later, she is feeling tipsy but revitalised. She looks around, vision slightly blurred - people are talking to each other, drinking, having fun. She's glad to see so many new, uninterested faces - but surprised that nobody but Barsteward has noticed Bikki. Isn't she meant to be famous or something?

She yawns, thinking it's about time for bed. She looks at the key, trying to make out the room number. She calls Barsteward over to tell her what it is - for some reason, he doesn't look surprised. He shrugs and smiles. "Good thing you asked, Bik. Usually they just get too drunk and pass out. Though I thought you'd recognise a number 47 anywhere!"
"Forty-seven," she repeats. "Four. Seven. April. 7th."
Thinking she's just a bit pissed and spouting nonsense - after all, Bikki talks bollocks when sober - Barsteward just repeats the room number. "47."

As he walks back to serve more customers, she feels more awake. She wishes that it had been a less significant number. She thinks, with horror, at what the consequences might be of people seeing her; thoughts which she has been trying to avoid, hoping that she would be welcomed with open arms.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline bikz  
#8087 Posted : 03 September 2011 00:47:12(UTC)
bikz

Woman

She walks down the stairs, clinging to the handrail, still feeling weak, and orders lunch. She notices some people coming in that she recognises. Raven Comatose. The Firecracker 47 girls. And is that .... Jason Smith from Mind kissing Katie Kairiri!? Strange world, never expected that. She hopes that this Dark Blue Music entry doesn't mean anyone suddenly flying over from Melbourne to complete Sod's Law. Or any Nimrods, or anyone else who might recognise her. She quietly orders more wine, and skulks in a corner.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked bikz for this useful post.
Laurelles1 on 03/09/2011(UTC)
Offline troy211619  
#8088 Posted : 03 September 2011 00:50:22(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
It's been a long time since Troy had last been in the Dirty Bastard and he felt so glad in entering the legendary establishment once again, memories come back and all of them were about the good times he had in this place. He looks all around him and sees that nothing has changed much, he felt like he was home at last.

Troy: I'd just get a beer. *flashes a smile*

Barsteward: Hey! You're back! What's up with that smile of yours?

Troy: Nothing really, just really glad to be back. *drinks*
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#8089 Posted : 03 September 2011 01:03:25(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Originally Posted by: bikz Go to Quoted Post
She walks down the stairs, clinging to the handrail, still feeling weak, and orders lunch. She notices some people coming in that she recognises. Raven Comatose. The Firecracker 47 girls. And is that .... Jason Smith from Mind kissing Katie Kairiri!? Strange world, never expected that. She hopes that this Dark Blue Music entry doesn't mean anyone suddenly flying over from Melbourne to complete Sod's Law. Or any Nimrods, or anyone else who might recognise her. She quietly orders more wine, and skulks in a corner.

Troy sees that she's all alone and walks up to her with two beers in hand.

Troy: May I sit with you?

(OOC:DISREGARD THIS POST..xD)

Edited by user 03 September 2011 01:16:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#8090 Posted : 03 September 2011 01:03:27(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Raven pokes Troy lightly - well, as lightly as is possible for a lady of her stature - with the infamous "Ravenstick" that was always kept at The Dirty Bastard to stop her from falling asleep randomly. She gives him a big smile.
Raven : Howdy! It's been like forever!
James : Hey. Remember us? Raven Comatose, and Firecracker 47 minus Joshy, he's bigging it up on reality TV of course.
Raven : Total mindfuck seeing you again Troy! I thought y'all'd fallen down a salt mine or something!
Barsteward : My God. It's like, everyone who used to come in is returning! What you drinking?
UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#8091 Posted : 03 September 2011 01:12:29(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Raven pokes Troy lightly - well, as lightly as is possible for a lady of her stature - with the infamous "Ravenstick" that was always kept at The Dirty Bastard to stop her from falling asleep randomly. She gives him a big smile.
Raven : Howdy! It's been like forever!
James : Hey. Remember us? Raven Comatose, and Firecracker 47 minus Joshy, he's bigging it up on reality TV of course.
Raven : Total mindfuck seeing you again Troy! I thought y'all'd fallen down a salt mine or something!
Barsteward : My God. It's like, everyone who used to come in is returning! What you drinking?

Troy smiles at the sight of his band's former manager Raven Comatose with Firecracker 47. Troy quickly stands up to show respect and shakes hands with them.

Troy: How could I not forget you guys? You helped Reckoner achieve superstar status at our prime, but that was a long time ago, now's a new chapter in life. It's great to see you all again! Want beers? For everyone?

Troy orders beer for everyone he was with, even if they weren't going to accept his offer, he would drink it anyway.
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#8092 Posted : 03 September 2011 01:25:05(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Raven : Oh my God I remember my management days, Reckoner was my first project .... I was very pleased with all y'all!
Roxy : G'day! So, you've ordered enough booze for Raves, what about the rest of us?
Raven laughs.
Raven : Ah, the days of coming in here and necking 25 beers, aged 25 years - I'm 28 now, and sharing is caring!
Mikki sits down and shifts her legs awkwardly on her seat, her way of saying hi.
Mikki : Hello. Beer I'd usually turn down, but The Dirty Bastard beer is something else. Reckoner - what a blast from the past.
UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#8093 Posted : 03 September 2011 01:31:57(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Raven : Oh my God I remember my management days, Reckoner was my first project .... I was very pleased with all y'all!
Roxy : G'day! So, you've ordered enough booze for Raves, what about the rest of us?
Raven laughs.
Raven : Ah, the days of coming in here and necking 25 beers, aged 25 years - I'm 28 now, and sharing is caring!
Mikki sits down and shifts her legs awkwardly on her seat, her way of saying hi.
Mikki : Hello. Beer I'd usually turn down, but The Dirty Bastard beer is something else. Reckoner - what a blast from the past.

Troy smiles at the memories of his former band and how much he had missed those guys. But now was not the time to go yapping on about himself, he was with a different group of people now, not the kind he was used to. Troy was usually the quiet kid in the corner but there was something about the people he was with that made him feel like a different person, in a good way.

Troy: So how's life going for all of you? I haven't really heard a lot since I left.

Troy orders more beer for the group.
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8094 Posted : 03 September 2011 01:51:03(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Even though he should be on Big Brother, Eric Quillington feels like playing a bit of hooky to visit the Dirty Bastard. Though he hasn't been here in a while, the place still brings back memories. However, an even greater blast from the past comes in the form of Troy Mascenon, someone he hasn't talked to, face-to-face, for quite some time. As Troy is one of the musicians he respects the most, he isn't sure whether to give him a friendly hug or a formal handshake. In the end, he simply sits down beside him, not wanting to cause a scene.

Eric: TROY! I missed you! Mind if I sit?
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline troy211619  
#8095 Posted : 03 September 2011 01:56:13(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Originally Posted by: infinite135 Go to Quoted Post
Even though he should be on Big Brother, Eric Quillington feels like playing a bit of hooky to visit the Dirty Bastard. Though he hasn't been here in a while, the place still brings back memories. However, an even greater blast from the past comes in the form of Troy Mascenon, someone he hasn't talked to, face-to-face, for quite some time. As Troy is one of the musicians he respects the most, he isn't sure whether to give him a friendly hug or a formal handshake. In the end, he simply sits down beside him, not wanting to cause a scene.

Eric: TROY! I missed you! Mind if I sit?

Troy was sitting quietly with the guys from Firecracker 47 when he saw Eric Quillington, one of his best friends in the music industry, right beside him asking him if he could sit. Troy stands up and gives Eric a brotherly hug much to the latter's surprise.

Troy: Dude! How are you?
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8096 Posted : 03 September 2011 02:03:30(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: Fucking phenomenal, now that you're back. Hello, ladies!

Not wanting to exclude anyone from the conversation, he smiles and waves at Raven, Roxy, and Mikki. This type of behavior, though not exactly flirtatious, could either be taken as awkward or charming.

Eric: I was beginning to think we'd never see you again, mate. Timing could've been better, though; you happen to come back at the time when I've sold out all my artistic credibility by joining Big Brother, haha.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline bikz  
#8097 Posted : 03 September 2011 02:07:43(UTC)
bikz

Woman

James : Well, there's not much to tell, we've been a bit lazy since the release of - only Joshy can remember the album name. Metrosexual Blunders and stuff.
Mikki : Well Roxy and I had this big fallout, I left the band and was replaced by some busty kiwi, then somewhere inbetween starting my solo career and doing some work with Bikki, I came back! Just home from the Madcore Tour, my next project is singing with Scott H. Busy busy busy!
James : You have your Scott H thing and your Mikki & Bikki, Joshy has Big Brother, Roxy has modelling - I need a side project.
Roxy : Does Jason Smith need a stunt double? You could do like, signing boobs and guest appearances on Glee.
James : Ha ha.
Raven : I've been - overdramatic. Stuff happened .... I'm rejoining Moronic Changeling, and my cousin Kestrel's got famous, or infamous more like. How about y'all, Troy?

She sits up straight at the mention of the name Bikki, thinking she's been seen - then relaxes, realising that it's just fleeting mentions of Mikki's cover project. Troy Mascenon, wow. The Dirty Bastard seems to have changed, overnight, from people she doesn't know to some of the old regulars.

Raven : Howdy Eric .... are you in or out of that dumb house? I thought y'all tried real hard to get in! How's our Kestrel?
Roxy : Fuck Kestrel, how's Joshy?
Mikki : He has fucked Kestrel. Hi by the way.
UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#8098 Posted : 03 September 2011 02:13:00(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Troy offers Eric a seat between him and Raven Comatose to let him join in on the fun and buys him a beer. Troy, who was a little bit weak when it comes to drinking, started to rant and rant like any other drunk person would do.

Troy: No such thing! You are a true artiste man, one of the best we have got to offer and showing up in that show doesn't really make you lose a single bit of your greatness. On another thought, I need to go to the men's room. Excuse me. *dashes*
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8099 Posted : 03 September 2011 02:16:31(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Even though he himself is a slight lightweight, Eric is still surprised to see Troy already need to use a toilet. Deciding not to dwell on the matter, he talks to Raven and drinks his beer while waiting for Troy to return.

Eric: Oh, Kestrel? She's... erm... good. I think so, at least. Don't really interact with her too much. Especially sexual interactions. I've never had one of those with her.

Thinking he did a good job of covering up the sexual violation that he was put through a week ago, Eric drinks his beer in satisfaction.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline troy211619  
#8100 Posted : 03 September 2011 02:28:00(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Troy returns to the table looking much better than he did a few minutes ago, just needed to puke the alcohol he had been taking in since last night.

Troy: Much better.

Troy looks at Raven and answers the question she had previously asked. Though he still had a part of him that was flying around with drunkenness, Troy spoke with uttermost intelligence as if he weren't drunk at all

Troy: I just got home the other week, did I mention I went around the world? Been to places like Japan, China, India, Cambodia, Germany, Russia, and I have to say that the world we live in is truly beautiful even though we are facing lots of problems with our environment, I was really inspired as a musician to write songs with my journey and I think that I should really start with my solo project. I just need some help with some stuff before I go dashing right back in the business. *Takes a sip*
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage