logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<413414415416417>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mouschi  
#8281 Posted : 15 September 2011 04:44:42(UTC)
Mouschi

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Bikki looks wide-eyed at Glamazon.
Bikki : Hey! Is that .... wow, is that Glamazon? BIG FAN.
Raven : Yes. Hey! Glama! Come join us - you can't trust him around gals as hot as us four!
Bikki and Raven both laugh.

Edited by user 15 September 2011 04:45:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
Offline FiveT  
#8282 Posted : 15 September 2011 04:46:15(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Tanya and Martina smile at Raven and both say hello to Glamazon.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline GirlSpice  
#8283 Posted : 15 September 2011 04:52:56(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
She kisses Eric and sits down beside him at the bar.

Glamazon: I always find your nerves hysterical, when really, we all know you have zero reason to be nervous. I'm surprised you're still sat up, I thought you'd be dead on the floor by now! I guess it's only a matter of time...

She laughs and smiles at Bikki.

Glamazon: Hey, Bikki! Likewise! I adore you. Raven, I never have to worry about cheating men in my relationships, I don't know why... do you think they're all too scared? They're either too annoying and overprotective, or just plain fucking idiots. Either way, I very much trust Eric, even around ladies as hot as you all are!

Turning her head, she smiles at Tanya and Martina.

Glamazon: Hello, sweethearts! How are you?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline FiveT  
#8284 Posted : 15 September 2011 04:56:06(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

They keep smiling.

Tanya: We're great. Thanks.
Martina: Yes, it's nice to meet you in person. Always been a fan of your woman-strenght. That's how it should work.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline infinite135  
#8285 Posted : 15 September 2011 04:58:01(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Eric: I always have nerves, can't be helped. If a lone album ends up sucking, then I'm no longer relevant. And I really, really don't want to end up like Bon Jovi.

While pondering the awful ramifications of such a future, Eric quietly mumbles 'because you'd kill me if I cheated on you' when Glamazon mentions her trust for him.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline GirlSpice  
#8286 Posted : 15 September 2011 05:01:48(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Glamazon: I want to be irrelevant one day, just so I can make a kickass album with zero pressure, it's not all that bad!

Hearing his mumble, she simply gives him a wink, turning her attention to Tanya and Martina.

Glamazon: Thank you, ladies! If we all had to rely on the men for strength, well... this world would be awful to put it bluntly, mainly because most men are cowards.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline infinite135  
#8287 Posted : 15 September 2011 05:05:18(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: That's... that's actually true. Once I'm irrelevant, I can get as fat as I want, and put on a bunch of shows in Vegas. Now that I think about it, that'd fucking rule.

Upon hearing Glamazon's remark about men, Eric briefly considers making a joke about parallel parking, before deciding it'd be a fatal mistake.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Mouschi  
#8288 Posted : 15 September 2011 05:09:15(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Bikki : I don't think anyone would dare cheat on a woman who carries an axe around.
Raven : Bikz, you're just as badass, your mind power - she knows everything. If you'd killed anyone, Glamazon, she could probably tell.
Bikki : Yes, I could. Martina, the women are always stronger. No offence Eric, you're feminine enough to count, you're more feminine than me.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline infinite135  
#8289 Posted : 15 September 2011 05:11:48(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: Wait, wait... feminine? How am I fe-

His words, however, are cut off, as he's has to spend his energy focusing on keeping down the half-glass of whatever it was he drank.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline GirlSpice  
#8290 Posted : 15 September 2011 05:17:23(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

She bursts into a fit of laughter at the thought of Eric gaining weight.

Glamazon: Eric, I'm going to buy a dozen boxes of Krispy Kreme and force feed them to you, just so I can laugh at the sight of you being fat, now that'd be something to see!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline FiveT  
#8291 Posted : 15 September 2011 05:18:10(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Martina nods at Glamazon, while Tanya smiles.

Martina: Without us, they're nothing. (Laughs)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline infinite135  
#8292 Posted : 15 September 2011 05:24:14(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: Throw in some Cocoa Crispy Bars, and you've got yourself a deal, honey.

In his own mind, the taste of the food will be more than enough to endure the laughter from his girlfriend. Which will basically turn him into someone who eats away their sorrows. Which would, essentially, make him...

Eric: But, wait, Glamazon. I don't want to be the woman in the relationship.

Upon realizing how sexist he just sounded, he turns a shade of red and stares at his drink in fake fascination.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline GirlSpice  
#8293 Posted : 15 September 2011 05:27:23(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Raising her eyebrows at his comment, she puts her finger to his lips.

Glamazon: Don't worry, I like being the woman... if I caught you stealing my blood red lipstick, well, there'd be hell to pay.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline infinite135  
#8294 Posted : 15 September 2011 05:31:10(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: Well, that's a relief, because I'd look fucking awful in red lipstick.

Incredibly, Eric has gone through five drinks, with Raven only having to pay for one. He's either famous enough to get whatever he wants, or the Bartender just doesn't care about life anymore. Probably the second option.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Mouschi  
#8295 Posted : 15 September 2011 05:34:36(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Bikki picks up Raven's make-up bag and winks at Eric.
Bikki : Hmm.
Raven : GIVE THAT BAG BACK! Dangerous machinery contained within!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline infinite135  
#8296 Posted : 15 September 2011 07:01:59(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Sitting at the bar's piano and wearing Glamazon's red lipstick is none other than the Quixotic Quillington. As he plays, he tries to encourage anyone around to sing the classic by Billy Joel;

Eric: All t'gether now, ev'rybody... 'LA LA LA, DEE DEE DA DA. LA LA, DEE DEE DA, DA DUM'.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline genocidal king  
#8297 Posted : 15 September 2011 07:06:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott H walks into the bar. He slaps a wad of 100s on the bar. There must be thousands upon thousands of dollars there. His eyes are puffy and red.

Scott: Everyone's drinking on me. Don't stop the drinks until I hit the floor.

He looks up.

Scott: Three double vodkas please.
UserPostedImage
Offline Mouschi  
#8298 Posted : 15 September 2011 07:19:12(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

A rather drunk Bikki is messing with random items in Raven's make-up bag, shaking. Raven grabs her hand away.
Raven : Get your dirty hands off that, I have to keep it clean!
Bikki : I'm scared. Scott. He's coming here and he's scary.
Raven : He's not scary. And why are you scared of him? You don't know him. Go sing along with Eric, hun.
As Raven sees Scott, she picks up Bikki and carries her over to a seat by the piano, where Bikki follows instructions and sings along. Raven walks over to Scott.
Raven : Hey. Woo! Someone else with money. I'm runnin' outta cash on me, I been payin' for Bikki and Eric all night, and as you can see .... I've paid a lot. How are ya?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#8299 Posted : 15 September 2011 07:21:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott turns and nods at Raven.

Scott: Yeah...plenty more where that came from. How am I? Pretty fucking diabolical actually. She left me. How are you?

He drinks all 3 double vodkas one after the other and demands more.
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8300 Posted : 15 September 2011 07:24:59(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Stepping away from the piano, Eric stumbles across the room towards Bikki, Raven, and Scott.

Eric: You guys don't think I'm a raging alcoholic dumbass, do you? Because my management seems to think I am, according to Twit... Twatter... Twitter. That's it. SCOTT! BUDDY!

Noticing him for the first time, Eric bounds over and gives him a hug.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King