logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<418419420421422>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Laurelles1  
#8381 Posted : 23 September 2011 04:58:38(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason laughs and takes a drink from behind the bar, leaving some money on the counter.

Jason: Maybe later. Right now, I just wanna have a drink, ya know? Like the good old days.

He smiles and raises his bottle.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8382 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:02:24(UTC)
infinite135

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Eric's leaping off the bar-table to sit next to Jason gives the thirsty alcoholics the opening they need. As they order their drinks, many shake Jason's hand as if he's their messiah.

Eric: Ah, yes, the good ol' days. This was the first place you and I had a face-to-face conversation, if I remember properly. We talked about your Shattered Fairytales album, and how it was the best thing since sliced bread. Back then I was a sane music lover, star-struck by the chance to meet his idols. And now I'm Eric Quillington.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8383 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:05:47(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason chuckles.

Jason: Yeah... Shattered Fairytale... good times, good times... and when we got accused of murdering some rapper as well, that was pretty cool.

He dazes off into the distance, before snapping back to reality.

Jason: So anyway... how are you man?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8384 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:09:00(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: I'm alright, just... not getting messed up every three days has put me in this reflective mood. Nostalgic one, in a sense. I think my past self would hate what he became.

A potentially sappy moment is diffused when the rest of the alcoholics, realizing the bar is now open, rush forwards. Eric suffers a particularly painful elbow to the face during the mobbing that forms.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8385 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:14:33(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason sees Eric get an elbow in the face and notes his sappiness. Jason then hugs him.

Jason: Yeah, don't worry man... you're gonna get better, dude.

Seeing the elbower run, Jason calls after him, shaking his fist.

Jason: Yeah, you better run!

When the man turns around, Jason looks away and pretends nothing happened. He then turns back to Eric.

Jason: As I said, you'll be fine... I'm here for you. Victoria's here for you. Your fans are here for you.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8386 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:19:39(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Hoping to prevent Jason from learning that his broken nose is emitting blood, as he's not totally sure if his friend would laugh at him or not, Eric quickly gets a couple of tissues and pretends to be blowing his nose. Sadly, his voice doesn't sound quite normal, due to the nose issue.

Eric: Oh, thanbyou. I lobe eyuuu guys, I really do. What's been ub wiff you, though?

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8387 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:23:30(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: A lot man... are you alright? You sound weird. But yeah a lot... supposed to release the EP today, but forgot, came home for the first time in months and I am gonna be celibate for a month.

He downs his drink.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8388 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:27:23(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Upon hearing about Jason's celibacy, Eric immediately begins laughing, which ultimately leads to him choking, due to his nostril issues.

Eric: Wait, seriously? Why are eyuu giving ub the good ol' porking? You're a rock-star, for fuck's sake.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8389 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:29:11(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason is not impressed by Eric laughing.

Jason: Shut up. Anyway... it should be easy... right? God, I haven't been celibate since I was a little kid. Eric... you should know... what's it like not having sex for a while?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8390 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:32:45(UTC)
infinite135

Man

This comment shuts Eric right the fuck up. After flashing Jason a dirty look, he resets his nose with a sickening crunch with a straight expression, which is done to make himself look tough. An effect slightly ruined as a lone tear drips down the side of his face out of pain.

Eric: It feels like it would after Cassie Bitch predictably dumps you for some douchebag some time after you proposed to her in the last romantic place on Earth; the Big Brother house. You know how that feels, right?

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8391 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:34:19(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason gives Eric an evil stare and pushes him slightly.

Jason: Fucking low blow dude...

He composes himself again.

Jason: Right, let me get the drinks in. What do you want?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8392 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:38:20(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: Sorry, mate. Anyways, erm.. for once, I'm just gonna get a godamned 7-Up. Not that I'm kicking alcohol, I just don't want to be off my gourd while going through drug withdrawals; I might suffer a relapse.

Denying a drink from Jason has to be one of the most difficult things on the planet, one that Eric hopes won't cause him to be marked as a wimp for the rest of his life.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8393 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:40:14(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: WIIIIIIIIIMP. Just kidding man, I think you've got the right idea. I, however, will be taking shots for the rest of the night. I've forgotten what it's like to completely forget anything when waking up.

He orders the drinks and sees a girl in her mid 20s enter the door. He then hides his face.

Jason: Oh god...
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8394 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:46:28(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Winking at Jason, Eric strides across the room to greet the young lady.

Eric: Hello, young madame. My name is Eric Quillington, and I'm ridiculously famous. Which, if I'm correct, I think you ladies are attracted to. Anyways, I actually haven't come over here to bone you. Y'see that guy over at the corner? His name is Jason Smith, and he's also pretty famous. Rich, too. The strapping young man wanted to make a love-child with you from the moment you walked in the room. So, if you're not too busy, let's go over and meet him.

Despite being blunt and purposely awkward, Eric has managed to convince the blonde to sit next to him and Jason.

Eric: Hot girl, this is Jason. Jason, this is... erm... a female.

Edited by user 23 September 2011 05:47:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8395 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:49:23(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason glares at Eric, before putting on a fake smile and turning towards the girl.

Jason: Hello Maisie! Long time, no... uhhh... see.

Maisie looks at Jason evilly.

Jason: Hello Jason.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8396 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:51:27(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Oblivious to the tension between the two, Eric smiles broadly and says;

Eric: Oh, so you two know each other? Brilliant! That should make these celibacy-ending shenanigans pick up sooner than anticipated.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8397 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:55:11(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: Heh heh... excuse me for one moment, Maisie.

Jason picks Eric up by the neck and talks to him quietly.

Jason: So that's my ex-girlfriend sort of... well, more of a psycho really. She sorta posted a porn video of me and her online as payback for breaking up with her... so please, don't say anything to her.

He then goes back to the seat and laughs nervously.

Jason: So... ummmmm... what brings you here?

Maisie: Oh... nothing Jason. Nothing.

She starts fake crying as Jason mouths "heeeeeeere we go again...".
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8398 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:57:07(UTC)
infinite135

Man

(OOC: Gotta go for a tad, we'll continue this when I get back, dude!)

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8399 Posted : 23 September 2011 05:58:30(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

OOC: Okay, see ya man :P I'll just leave Jason being awkward for the moment.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8400 Posted : 23 September 2011 06:39:51(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Getting picked up by the neck and elbowed in the face seems to have pushed Eric to his limit. Revenge is now at hand, revenge against the world, a raging against the dying of the light. Smiling in a gentlemanly manner, he says;

Eric: Oh, you poor lady, don't cry. Everyone has worth and importance in the world, even you. Why, I've just heard that you're good at filming and releasing certain types of films, which is a talent very few possess.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King