logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<423424425426427>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline infinite135  
#8481 Posted : 24 September 2011 02:25:43(UTC)
infinite135

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Vanessa: Oh, no reason, I just wanted to talk to a certain fascinating rock-star. Which is you, by the way.

Being shaken wakes Eric up almost instantly, much to his displeasure. Getting punched-out leaves one with quite a headache the following morning. As he slowly sits up, his sister-in-law continues her attempted seduction his best friend;

Vanessa: You didn't get any sleep? Aww, you poor thing.. You should've come to me; I know how to solve that dilemma.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8482 Posted : 24 September 2011 02:28:32(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason looks at Vanessa in confusion.

Jason: How? And me, fascinating? Awwwww... thank you. There's no need to take sympathy on me though...

He sees Eric.

Jason: Oh, hey man!
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8483 Posted : 24 September 2011 02:31:11(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Merely grunting in recognition of the greeting, Eric hoists himself up to the seat next to Jason. He soon begins to choke, but solves the problem by spitting out a piece of tooth.

Eric: Well... shit. Anyways, what's up, Mr. Smith?
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8484 Posted : 24 September 2011 02:32:26(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: Take a guess...

Jason smiles sarcastically for a while and, seeing Eric obliviously staring, tuts

Jason: I guess I'm single again.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8485 Posted : 24 September 2011 02:36:36(UTC)
infinite135

Man

(OOC: I love how you know what Eric's reaction to 'take a guess' would be, haha)

Vanessa, upon hearing news of Jason becoming single, nonchalantly slides up closer to him, and puts a hand on his leg for 'support'.

Vanessa: Awwwh, I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm here for you, by the way.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8486 Posted : 24 September 2011 02:38:53(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason looks slightly uncomfortable, but goes with it. he laughs nervously a little, before clearing his throat.

Jason: Yeah, thank you Vanessa... oooh, not too far up there, please...

He laughs and stares at Eric, shrugging his shoulders.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8487 Posted : 24 September 2011 02:42:20(UTC)
infinite135

Man

As Vanessa takes off her coat, muttering something about it being 'too hot in here', her brother-in-law says;

Eric: So what happened with you and Maisie last night? I mean, I know Victoria dealt with it and whatnot, but I dunno if she broke into your room while you were sleeping, or anything. Chicks do crazy things around you, after all.

As it's still 'too fucking hot', Vanessa now takes off her shirt, revealing a low-cut tanktop underneath.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8488 Posted : 24 September 2011 02:45:05(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: Well... I don't remember her coming in. And you're right... she could have slept with me... while I was sleeping, but I highly doubt that. I don't think she's THAT screwed up in the head. But anyway, how are you?

He turns to order the drinks and sees Vanessa in a tank top. After having his eyes practically pop out of his skull, he looks at her and laughs.

Jason: Uhhh... is it hot in here or something?

He chuckles again.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8489 Posted : 24 September 2011 02:49:43(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Vanessa: It is, indeed. You're not helping matters, though.

She smiles seductively and throws her shirt away casually, which hits her brother-in-law square in the face. Eric cannot help but feel mixed with conflicting emotions. On one hand, this is his childhood crush, someone he longed to see naked during the awkward days of being a teenager. On the other, she's doing this for someone else, and is on the verge of cheating on his half-brother. Plus, he already has a girlfriend even sexier than Vanessa. Not that love is only about looks, though.

Eric: Anyways, Jason... now that you've met a select few of the people I grew up with, can you understand just why I am... well, Eric Quillington?

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8490 Posted : 24 September 2011 02:55:46(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason smiles.

Jason: Yes. Yes I can.

he then raises a finger, looks confused and turns to Vanessa.

Jason: Wait, are you flirting with me?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8491 Posted : 24 September 2011 03:01:53(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Vanessa: What? No, no, of course not. I'm happily married. I just didn't see a need to wear a jacket or shirt.

She smiles at Jason, hoping this is enough to convince him, as this is logic that would typically work on the other rock-star that she knows.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8492 Posted : 24 September 2011 03:03:32(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason smiles and drinks his drink for a while, before sitting straight up. He turns to her and strokes his chin.

Jason: O...kay... silly me, I guess for thinking that... so... where is Mr. Lithe?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8493 Posted : 24 September 2011 03:06:47(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Just as his name is muttered, John walks through the front door of the Dirty Bastard. Upon seeing her husband entering, Vanessa immediately launches herself onto Jason and begins kissing him passionately. As her husband's face quickly shifts from a pale color to a striking red, Eric glances over at him with a bemused, wide-eyed expression.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8494 Posted : 24 September 2011 03:09:10(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

To say Jason is shocked is an understatement. Despite being passionately kissed by various women out of the blue frequently, it still comes as a surprise to him. He tries to pick her off of him as he sees her husband. Jason, for some reason, gives John a thumbs up as if to say "oh, here is your husband... he'll save me", which could easily be mistranslated as "nah nah nee nah nah, I have your wife."
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8495 Posted : 24 September 2011 03:12:50(UTC)
infinite135

Man

After Jason gives John the thumbs-up, Vanessa pulls away dramatically, using lessons taught during her time in Drama Class.

Vanessa: HONEY! Thank god, thank god! This... this... pervert tried to have his way with me. Kick his ass! KICK HIS ASS!

Eric nods nostalgically upon hearing these words; this is the exact same trick she used on him when he was 17. Despite his brother being two-years younger, he still received the most brutal beating of his life.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8496 Posted : 24 September 2011 03:15:25(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason laughs. He picks up Vanessas jacket and throws it about, preparing to use it as a weapon of sorts. After evilly glaring at Vanessa, he whips the ground hard with his jacketnunchuk.

Jason: I'm a lover, not a fighter man... should we just call this off?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8497 Posted : 24 September 2011 03:18:32(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Jason's words do nothing but anger John further.

John: Yes, yes, I know. And so does Eric! He manipulated you into doing this. So, you little bastard; I guess causing Vanessa to cheat on me once wasn't enough; you had to do it again in more subtle ways.. isn't that right, you little punk?!

As Eric is once again tackled to the floor and strangled, Vanessa raises a single eyebrow and turns back to Jason.

Vanessa: Well, I... uhm... meant for that to happen. Anyways, how's your day going?

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8498 Posted : 24 September 2011 03:20:51(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: Are... are you serious? First of all, what was that kiss all about? Second of all... just... what the fuck? Why?! Well, at least I know it wasn't flirting now.

he shakes himself off, gives Vanessa her jacket back and observes the fight.

Jason: But yeah, my day's going pretty shit so far. Yours?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8499 Posted : 24 September 2011 03:23:26(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Vanessa: The kiss was because you're attractive. And the 'blaming it on you' part is because I don't want divorced.

The fight, naturally, isn't going in Eric's favor.

Vanessa: Anywho... how'd you and Eric meet?

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8500 Posted : 24 September 2011 03:26:00(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: Oh... well... thanks I guess. And, I'm just throwing it out here, if you don't want to get divorced, you probably sorta shouldn't throw yourself at men like that. How did we meet? Here actually... I was just having a casual drink and this starry eyed dude comes up to me and starts talking to me. Says he's in a band called Infinite. We have a right proper laugh for a few hours and get framed for the murder of an unknown rapper. We really bonded over those legal sessions.

He looks at Vanessa.

Jason: So... what made you choose John over my buddy Eric here?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage