logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<428429430431432>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mckenzie-  
#8581 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:15:32(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Josh: No worries Jay man, we've been there i know how it feels, well providing i haven't been through quite as much but - im sorry, im not helping. Dude tonight, don't be surprised if i start shouting I Love You.. i get cute when i drink [laughs].

Josh turns and spots Eric and orders another shot of Tequila.

Josh: Eric! Don't worry, your not intruding. [He hands him a shot] I don't know if your still on the hard stuff, but here. What's up man?
retired x
Offline Laurelles1  
#8582 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:17:04(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: Nah, it's alright dude. I'm in my mid 20s now, I should stop it with all the crybaby, woe is me shit... anyway, I'm starting to date again, so things should be going well...

He downs another 3 shots and raises his eyebrows, laughing.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8583 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:20:00(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Eric: As long as there aren't any narcotics in this, we should be good. I don't wanna suffer a relapse, after all. Because that would require another week of cold turkey. And I really don't feel like excreting bodily fluids all over Jason's house again.

The three weeks of sobriety have had a startling effect on his capacity for withstanding hard liquor. After taking two sips, he winces and spits it up over the table. Hoping to move on from this awkward situation as quickly as possible, he quickly begins talking to Jason.

Eric: So, man, what's been up? Haven't really paid too much attention to Twitter, but I caught something about Cassie being in trouble?
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Mckenzie-  
#8584 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:22:34(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Josh: I know what you mean, but you are still human after all. It doesn't matter what age you are, a broken heart still hurts, so its cool. Oh, your on the dating cirlce again, nice.. anyone in mind?

He tries to copy Jason in downing 3 shots after the other, sticking his tongue out and shaking his head after the final one.

Josh: I have no idea how im going to get home tonight [laughs]

Josh: Its all good Eric, no narcotics or little hidden remedies.

He turns and orders more shot's from the bar.
retired x
Offline Laurelles1  
#8585 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:24:07(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: Yep... well, she was anyway. She's alright now. Back with Hayden, I presumed. I'm tryiong to be a little pissed with her, but the time isn't exactly appropriate. She told me that she still loved me, that she still wanted to get married if she had the opportunity... and now she expects me just to forget it and pretend I never heard it. Anyway, you're probably really confused, so I'm going to leave it at that. Anyway... I miss narcotics. You got any?

He turns to Josh.

Jason: You're completely right... thanks. And yeah, I've started dating Mikki Moo? She's a really cool gal. And yup... I plan to get absolutely wasted out of my mind tonight.

He laughs.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8586 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:27:51(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: Dunno if I'll be able to do that with you guys... but, I typically act as though I'm wasted out of my mind, so this won't be much of a problem. If anything, I'll get my comedic fix out of your addled shenanigans.

He slides Jason his finished drawing; it's a rainbow with the words 'BE GLAD, NOT SAD' written in bold letters underneath.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8587 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:30:26(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason puts the drawing down and speaks sardonically to Eric.

Jason: Well, that's cheered me up no end. Thanks Eric.

He then returns to normal.

Jason: But I can't wait to just go back to the old days... just drinking and having a laugh... love it.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Mckenzie-  
#8588 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:30:40(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

He laughs and nods along at Jason.

Josh: Yepp, i agree, getting trolleyed, yeah new word, is in order tonight.

He looks around the bar suspiciously.

Josh: What are you looking for narcotics for?
retired x
Offline infinite135  
#8589 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:33:17(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: We're not really 'looking' for them. I just have a knack for creating really fucking awesome narcotics. Unfortunately, I've now gone straight. Sorry Jason.

Displeased by Jason's reaction to his drawing, he snatches the paper back and tries again.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8590 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:34:34(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: I haven't done them in a while... I sorta miss it to be honest.

He hesitates.

Jason: Actually, it's probably not a great idea... I just... I don't know, I just want some.

he then looks at Eric.

Jason: No worries dude. No worries...

He leans his head on his hand again.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8591 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:37:05(UTC)
infinite135

Man

After finishing his second drawing with a satisfied nod, he passes it over to Jason. The rainbow now has an angry face crudely tacked onto it. Right below is a new note; 'If I only have six years to live, I'm not going to have you be miserable during them. Cheer the fuck up, pal'.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Mckenzie-  
#8592 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:38:29(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Josh: The best thing about me drinking, im a fucking lightweight. Looking forward to this.

He takes a sip of his drink.

Josh: Im narcotic free for quite some time now. Although hearing about it has brought back memories.. memories id like to repeat.

Noticing the note being passed around with the different reactions, he starts to feel awkward and sip on his drink.

Josh: Are you guys ah, ok?
retired x
Offline Laurelles1  
#8593 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:43:39(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason, with a smug grin on his face, writes on the back of the paper "That is, coincidentally, what your mother said. When I had sex with her." he then turns to Josh.

Jason: Well, I shouldn't have brought it up... don't wanna be a bad influence. Plus, I should probably stray away from that stuff... last time I did it, I went missing for a week. And yeah, we're fine. We're Eric and Jason, what do you expect?

He laughs and downs another shot. He is starting to feel woozy.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8594 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:46:21(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Not bothering to write back a note explaining that his mother died due to the same disease, Eric says to Josh;

Eric: We're both supermassive rock-stars, what could possibly be wrong? I'd give it another few years, and you'll likely be in the same position.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline GirlSpice  
#8595 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:50:27(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Walking in with a white tank top, jean shorts and chunky black heels; Glamazon looks a tad less intimidating today without her axe in hand. She makes her way over to Eric, Jason and Josh and takes a seat.

Glamazon: Hey, guys! I hate to interrupt the whole manly gathering, but it's in my nature to always make a man sweat with fear... maybe not so much today without my axe, but at least it's a challenge.

She smiles and removes her shades.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Mckenzie-  
#8596 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:50:42(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Josh: That is true [laughs]. I doubt it though Eric, it would be a dream to be as huge as you guys, but can't see it.

He fires another couple of shots into himself, with the burning in his stomach visible on his face.

Josh: Woah. Interesting stuff. Fuck.

He laughs at himself as he starts to feel dizzy.

Josh: Waiter, hit me up. keep em' coming. I mean barman, not waiter.
retired x
Offline infinite135  
#8597 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:53:01(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: Glamazon, you came without me having to beg. So you do love me! That's a relief.

Looking at Jason and Josh get progressively less sober is a rather unusual event, as this is the first time he isn't joining them.

Eric: This feels weird, being completely, 100 percent sober. You're going to teach me how to live like this, because I'm not really familiar with this sort of lifestyle.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Mckenzie-  
#8598 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:54:36(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Josh's phone beings to ring, he answers and responds "gimme a minute".

Josh: Hey Glamy-Wamy-Zon. Guys, ill be back in 5, i gotta do something. Alex is outside and has to talk to me about something.

He makes his way for the exit, stumbling ever so slightly.
retired x
Offline Laurelles1  
#8599 Posted : 29 September 2011 02:58:20(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason grunts and nods at Josh, before beginning to down two pints of beer at once and becoming more jolly. He then sees Glamazon and grins.

Jason: Hey Vic...Glamazon, I meant... how's tings, blud?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Mckenzie-  
#8600 Posted : 29 September 2011 03:04:43(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Josh arrives back in to the bar and throws himself down on top of a bar stool.

Josh: Ahh, kids these days. Jay [he orders 4 shots of 'Sambucca' and hands Jason 2] let the good times roll.

He knocks both of them back before giving out a huge smile.

Josh: That was required.
retired x