logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

22 Pages«<89101112>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Taylr2  
#181 Posted : 21 July 2012 10:22:44(UTC)
Taylr2

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
"He's a bit self obsessed... Well, and Suzie obsessed but that's just how he is." he laughs. "I bet he gives me a bad name."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#182 Posted : 21 July 2012 10:28:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Is Suzie his girlfriend? Well, I mean if he loves her, then that's normal. Most people do that. She's scary to me, I don't think I wanna be around her." She fidgets with her fingers.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr2  
#183 Posted : 21 July 2012 10:31:54(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"He certainly likes her an awful lot." He smiles. "It might do me good though, whenever I like a woman they obsess over Rory and ignore me. Now he's taken perhaps I could have a chance with a nice woman someday..." he laughs.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#184 Posted : 21 July 2012 10:38:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Aw, I'm sure you'll find someone nice." She smiles. "I believe everyone has a soul mate somewhere."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr2  
#185 Posted : 21 July 2012 10:44:32(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Well... I dunno if I will find her... I'm kinda... Not good around women..." he sighs. "I get all shy usually."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#186 Posted : 21 July 2012 10:47:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Me neither. I'm just a big, red mess."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#187 Posted : 21 July 2012 10:49:13(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"I always find it cute in women when they get shy, but I hate it when I get shy." he smiles.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#188 Posted : 21 July 2012 10:55:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I hate getting shy around people. I tend to just run away and hide like a child." She laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#189 Posted : 21 July 2012 10:59:34(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Well, I'm glad you haven't done that to me. I'd get lonely if you ran away from me." he laughs.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#190 Posted : 21 July 2012 11:03:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You're easy to talk to silly. You're a good friend." She smiles at him. "It's nice to talk to a guy and not feel nervous."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#191 Posted : 21 July 2012 11:10:25(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"I know what you mean. it's nice to be able to relax and be chilled around a woman." he smiles.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#192 Posted : 21 July 2012 11:29:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah. I am getting tired though. I think I'm gonna head on the bus now and get a nap in before the show."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#193 Posted : 21 July 2012 11:34:22(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Alright then, good night, Jade." he smiles at her.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#194 Posted : 21 July 2012 11:37:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"See you George. " she waves then gets up, heading inside the bus.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#195 Posted : 21 July 2012 11:38:23(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

George smiles, watching her go before laying down on the grass, still tired from working out.
Offline memphisinflames  
#196 Posted : 22 July 2012 04:23:35(UTC)
memphisinflames

Man
United States

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Erin's Silence: Carnival of Sounds- Day 4
Camden, New Jersey

UserPostedImage

Another day, another show, another town. The Carnival of Sounds Tour has been going smoothly for Erin's Silence so far. Unfortunately, it hasn't been so great for their friends from Acts of Hate. Two members of Acts of Hate have left the band at this early stage of the tour. Because Acts of Hate didn't want to leave the tour they searched out help from both Reported Failure and Erin's Silence. Because of that, Anthony and Jeremy are going to be pulling double duty the rest of the tour. But, Day 4 went great for the guys from E.S.. They played their normal setlist and spent the rest of the day signing autographs and meeting with fans from across the nation.

Setlist:
1. Shadow Games
2. The Hollow
3. Our Last Dance
4. The Temptress
5. My Darkened Soul
6. Burn Away (Suzie cover)
7. The Incest
8. The Whore
9. Tonight, You're Sleeping with the Fishes
10. The Marionette
11. Alive In the Lights (Memphis May Fire cover)

Day 4- Camden, New Jersey DONE
Day 5- Uniondale, New York UPCOMING
Current Acts:
UserPostedImage
Our Last Dance (EP) out now.
UserPostedImage

Members: Kevin Maddox - Anthony Bryant - Jeremy Chance - Derrick Speicher - John Barnett
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#197 Posted : 23 July 2012 17:26:54(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
In Hartford, Connecticut, Reported Failure played a more meaningful, story-like setlist than they have so far. There was no acoustic break and instead it was split into three parts. The first was just an intro getting the show started. They played a couple of old but well known songs plus material from their Freedom/William EP. The only song they played from their new record was "A Pattern of Distress" (Video below). Then there was a break in which a haunting piano medley with themes and melodies from the new album "Darkness" being played. Then the key tracks from the album were played and nothing else. "his was to give a condensed or abridged version of the story. We are still working on the right combonation of songs but we will probably do this again and try to give a section of the set where we just give that story" says Billie Beckett. Then the band played their big older hits and fan favorites to close the show. "We've got to keep mixing it up. We've got two hours to play so we can have very different, diverse setlists" continued Beckett.
Reported Failure - Pattern of Distress + Billie Picks on Misery Loves Company (Video)
UserPostedImage
"Whooo. Alright" says Billie as noise from Reported Failure's first song fades. "We're Reported Failure" he says as the crowd goes nuts. Billie turns to Vin and laughs. "How is Hartford doin' tonight?" he asks making the crowd lose it once again. "We're from Sacramento, California and I've got to say this is our first time playing a show in Connecticut." The crowd cheers again. "Now there's this band playing right now on the other side of the venue. They're called Misery Loves Company." The crowd cheers respectfully after this. "Now Connecticut were gonna see how loud you can get. I want them to hear us. They're a great band but we got to show them whats up. I think that they dont believe we can get loud enough for them to hear us. Now were gonna sing this chant. You ready. You might know it. Alright it goes 'Ohway ohway ohway ohway ohwayoh'" and Billie holds the mic out to the crowd who repeat the chant. "Come on louder" says Billie and the crowd gets louder. Billie and the rest of the band join in. "FUCKING SCREAM" shouts Billie and then the instruments join in to the intro of "A Pattern of Distress".

Billie lets the crowd keep singing as the rest of the band fires away. Matt and Vin come center stage with Billie and start rocking out. Billie begins throwing his fist in the air in rhythm and like an army the crowd joins in. Billie then begins to sing the first verse as Vin sets the mood with screeching guitar tone before kicking into the high gear with the song's main riff. Billie sets the mic on the stand and starts clapping. The crowd follows suit. Then once the crowd maintains the beat Billie throws the mic around and the rest of the band brings all the energy they can to the performance. Billie jumps up and down shouting "You help me sing this part" when he gets to the chorus. Then as the bridge arrives the band plays a series of breaks as the crowd chants once again. "Make fuckin Ryan Williams wish he was over here in this crowd" shouts Billie laughing. The crowd sings loudly. "Alright. You done good Connecticut. Now when this guitar solo kicks in. Open up that fucking pit. GO" and Vin begins sweep picking his way through a soul-searching melody as Matt kicks up the bass, KC provides rhythm and Robert reminds everyone how heavy he can play. The mosh pit opens up about a third of the way into the crowd from the stage. Billie jumps up and down waving the mic like a madman. Then things slowly slow down until it all stops. The crowd goes nuts and Billie starts to get a drink of water. The video ends.

Lyrics
[Intro]
Ohay Ohay Ohay Ohay Ohayoh

[Verse 1]
Everytime I speak I'm a liar
For dust clouds all the truths
Every word I speak sets a fire
And FDNY never shall rest

[Verse 2]
So lay my sister down in the coffin!
Cover her in daddy's ashes
Put her next to all the soldiers
All the workers cops and firefighters

[Chorus]
set fire to the ashes
Let the marble char and crack
Set fire to the photos
If I can't be with the dead
Then I don't want them living anymore

[Verse 3]
Cars speed down the freeway
They crush families and flags
They drive and pollute everything
Mind and love and hope and free

[Verse4]
So lay my sister down in the coffin
Cover her with a ripping flag
Watch as a world cries
And as a nation stares in shock

[Chorus]
set fire to the ashes
Set fire to the photos

[Bridge]

[Chorus]
set fire to the ashes
Set fire to the photos

Setlist
1. My Name is William
2. A Pattern of Distress
3. Short
4. Chance Run Ins
5. Hope To Get Out
6. Cure to growing older
[Interlude]
7. Piano melodies thanks to Hugh Keeley
[Part 2]
8. 6771
9. Darkness I
10. Crumbling
11. 2001
12. Writing My Own Eulogy
13. Lithium
14. New America
[Interlude 2]
15. More piano + Darkness III
[Part 3]
16. Disarm
17. The Call
18. Goodbye, My Son
19. I Know You
20. Manufactured Radio
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 1 user thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 25/07/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#198 Posted : 24 July 2012 21:02:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erich,erica,and nina roll ouf of bed.all three rub their eyes in unison.

erica: jeez,we either need a bigger bunk in the van or nina needs to lose some weight.

nina: fuck you! i got exactly the right amount in exactly the right spots,love. besides,you know you liked groping me in the middle of the night.

erica: uh..no i didnt.i was dead to the world last night.i wasnt groping anyone....erich!?

erich: i..er...was lead on by the treachery of others?

nina: meh,whats a good feel up between friends? *grabs erich's chest*

erich: gah! nipples arent meant to be pulled like that!!!

erica:* looks at erich's hands,then at her own* hey.....you saying i got man hands?? you bitch!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#199 Posted : 25 July 2012 06:31:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jade was walking to the bus from the venue. She had been in the building to see a few fans and to do an interview. She decided to take a rest before her show tonight with Mia.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#200 Posted : 26 July 2012 02:41:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erich is wrenching on the van as an alarmingly large pool of oil spreads onto the concrete.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.