logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<558559560561562>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#11181 Posted : 25 October 2012 10:22:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Gabriel smiles.

"Alright. Well I'll see you soon hopefully, and I hope you have a good night."

He kisses her hand gently.

"I'll see you later, Serenity."
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#11182 Posted : 25 October 2012 10:25:34(UTC)
Walton

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Serenity started blushing when Gabriel kissed her hand.

"I'll see you later then."

She smiled as she made her way out of the building.
Offline genocidal king  
#11183 Posted : 25 October 2012 10:31:02(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Gabriel watched as Serenity left. He then looked at the number on his hand and typed it into his phone, before paying his bar tab and heading to his hotel room.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#11184 Posted : 25 October 2012 21:42:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Gabriel comes out of his hotel room at TDB. He stretches and locks the door, pulling his hood over his head as he descends the stairs to the breakfast dining area. As he sits down and waits for service, he takes out his phone, passing over the messages from Chase St Pierre. He comes down to Serenity's number and opens a new message.

"Hey, just wanted to say it was lovely meeting you yesterday evening. Gabe x"

He puts his phone back in his pocket and orders himself some breakfast.
UserPostedImage
Offline Taylr2  
#11185 Posted : 01 November 2012 05:29:41(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Rory sits at the bar on his own, drinking a lager. He wasn't expecting anyone but had nothing to do, so he went for a drink. He chats to the bartender.

ooc: Anyone can feel free to reply, I don't mind lol
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11186 Posted : 01 November 2012 09:31:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Veronica decided to surprise Rory after asking where he would be from her best friend Izzy. She was wearing a blue dress with some black leggings and leather boots. She had a black scarf around her neck and a long black coat. It was chilly outside but that wasn't going to stop her from seeing her boyfriend. It had been months since she had seen him. As she walked inside the building, she made her way over to the bar where he sat and smiled, walking up behind him. "Hey stranger."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr2  
#11187 Posted : 01 November 2012 09:47:22(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory was still on his own, he had been at the bar for about an hour. As she walked in he had heard the door shut behind her, but didn't look to see who it was. He was bored out of his mind and still believed that Veronica wanted nothing to do with him. He wasn't expecting anyone to turn up and if anyone actually did, it'd just be a fan of which he didn't even know. As she spoke behind his back, he recognized her accent instantly and turned around, smiling. "Jesus, you know how to surprise a man." he chuckles. He had missed Veronica a lot during his time on Big Brother and was surprised to see her today. "I wasn't expecting you to be here. Since when were you coming to see me?" he stands up and hugs her, holding her tight.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11188 Posted : 01 November 2012 09:51:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica smiled and hugged him back. She knew that he had missed her and she felt the same way. She was so glad when he was voted out of the house but she secretly knew he didn't want to be in there anyway. "Yeah, I sure do." She giggled a little. "Well Izzy told me how miserable you were without me soooo I decided to surprise you. Plus I missed you too."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr2  
#11189 Posted : 01 November 2012 10:02:20(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory held her in his arms before looking into her eyes and kissing her passionately on the lips. "As much as I hate surprises, I love this one." he smirks a little and smiles. "Yeah, I've been pretty bored since coming back from Big Brother... Well... I was pretty bored in Big Brother too... But you get what I mean." he laughs a little. "Damn... It's so good to see you again, babe. I missed you so much."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11190 Posted : 01 November 2012 10:12:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly. "I missed you too. I hate that you went on there with such idiots...." She sighed a little. "But it's over now so all is forgiven. I'm just glad to be with you right now. After Ansley and Alex got close, It's been single city for me." She laughed a little and sat down. "Buy me a drink boyfriend."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#11191 Posted : 01 November 2012 10:17:57(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory smiled and nodded. "Yeah, well... I'm out now and I will never talk about that show again. Was the most boring thing I've ever done in my life." he laughs. "All is forgiven? Did you really dislike what I did that much that I needed to redeem myself?" he laughs. "I'm glad you're here too. I'd have given anything just to see you again while I was in there. How are Ansley and Alex anyway? Have they sealed the deal and officially become a couple? I hope they have... Alex is a great guy and he'd do Ansley the world of good." he turns to face her as she sits beside him. "Of course. What does my gorgeous girl desire right now?" he smirks at her.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11192 Posted : 01 November 2012 10:27:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Good, same here. We won't speak about that ever again." She laughs a little and nods. "Well from what she told me, they sealed the deal with a kiss and he asked to be in a relationship with her, she said yes and now they are together. I know she was afraid at first. She's dealt with a lot of jerks in the past trying to ride her coattails of fame so she hasn't dated in a while. I think she always liked Alex though. He seems like a great guy plus I love that he's so honest and outspoken and funny. He almost reminds me of you." She kisses his cheek. "You're just hotter." She thought for a moment. "Well....I've been craving some Rory...but I guess whatever you're having will do for me."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#11193 Posted : 01 November 2012 10:43:27(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Good, I hated that show. If we don't get another #1 because of this I will hurt someone... But not you of course." he winks and laughs. "That's fantastic! I couldn't think of a better guy for her to be with. Perhaps this means I get you more to myself from now on, she'll be with him a lot now so I'll have to keep you company a lot more." he chuckles. "Yeah, we're quite alike. But yeah, you're right I am hotter." he grins and laughs. "Oh really? Perhaps you'll get some Rory tonight then if you're lucky." he winks. "It's quite hard to be in a house with loads of people and be one of the only ones not fucking around with everyone else. Anyway, I'll get you a vodka because I don't see you enjoying lager."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11194 Posted : 01 November 2012 10:53:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Selfish aren't you?" She smirks. "Well I suppose you might. Oh that reminds me of the good news I wanna tell you. I've decided to hang out with you a little while you're on tour. I can only be with you for two weeks though then back to work and stuff. It was the only time I could get off really so I hope that's fine." She laughed. "Yeah, you were like the hottest guy on that show. I had to stop myself from watching just to see you but I regret it because when I did....uggh." She shivered a little. "Really? How do you know? I might like it." She sticks her tongue out at him. "Yeah, you're lucky if you get any of this V tonight."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#11195 Posted : 01 November 2012 11:09:44(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Well, maybe a little selfish but that's what makes me myself." he smirked back and grinned. "Really? That's great! Gonna be a great two weeks then, just you and me." he smiles. "That genuinely is the best news I've had all month." he kisses her. "I was the hottest huh? You must be pleased that you own this then, huh?" he grins. "What? What happened when you did?" he leans over and kisses her neck. "Oh yeah? Well, after a month of not seeing you I might need a bit of your V tonight." he winks at her, laughing.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11196 Posted : 01 November 2012 11:31:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica laughed. "Yeah, I'm so lucky." She playfully rolled her eyes and then sighed a little. "I missed you making me laugh. I gotta tell you, my parents were driving me crazy while you were away. I've never been so happy to get away from them in my life. I like it better when they disappear on me." She kisses him back and smiles. "Oh nothing, I just witnessed a jerk ruining his marriage for a man. I wanted to burn my eyes after that and so I vowed to never watch it. No matter how amazingly gorgeous you were on there." She giggled a little. "I'd imagined so. It's definitely too good to pass up on."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#11197 Posted : 01 November 2012 12:00:18(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Damn right you are, as am I." he playfully nudged her and laughed. "I missed making you laugh. I've not had much conversation over the last month so it's great to have you here. Why were your parents making you go crazy? What did they do?" he nods. "Yeah, I was shocked as. I felt so bad for Andrea, she didn't deserve any of this. She's pregnant as well. Billy's really left her at the worst time at least. Didn't you do their wedding?" he chuckles. "Very true, it's irresistible. So perhaps it's a mutual craving we got here? I must assume you'd want my D as much as I want your V, right?" he winks and kisses her.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11198 Posted : 01 November 2012 12:13:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She laughs. "I'd imagined you wouldn't. You didn't have anyone as amazing as me to talk to. They were just dragging me everywhere with them and I hated it. I just wanted to be left alone." She shrugged a little. "Yeah I did. He didn't seem......you know how guys are when they are getting married? He didn't have that joy and excitement like most guys do. It's sad but she could do a million times better. He is such an ass it's unreal. Plus he's rude and disrespectful. I just don't like him anymore, now that I know what he's like." She laughs. "You might be assuming right." She winks at him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#11199 Posted : 01 November 2012 17:52:54(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Exactly, I needed my Veronica in there with me. There's not enough you's in this world unfortunately but one will do me fine." he laughs. "Seriously? Where did they take you? Couldn't you have just gone home?" he held her hand. "I've lost a little respect for him aswell. Andrea is a nice girl and Billy really should have stayed with her. Now his child's going to suffer, he's gonna have to arrange a divorce and leave behind a woman who truly loved him. Just know you're lucky because I won't do that to you." he chuckles. "Well, according to what you said a minute ago, you were craving some Rory. So I believe I made a correct assumption." he winked at her and ran his hand along her leg.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11200 Posted : 01 November 2012 20:55:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Unfortunately. " She laughs. "Uh no, they wanted to spend quality time together. I blame you. They must've gotten the idea from you." She smiles a little. "Yeah I know. You're too sweet to do something like that. Plus I'd kill you if that happened." She laughs. "Well judging by you, you can't keep your hands off me." She smiles and puts her hand on top of his.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage