logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<559560561562563>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Taylr2  
#11201 Posted : 01 November 2012 21:08:58(UTC)
Taylr2

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
"Hey, don't blame me. I've never met them, babe. They obviously wanted you to be there this time though or they'd have gone without you." he smiles. "I'm wayyyyy too sweet. Although I always believed that my death will be at the hands of a hot woman so... Perhaps I'm not too safe." he winks at her. "Well, sometimes I just can't resist." he continues running his hand along her leg, smiling.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11202 Posted : 02 November 2012 05:27:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Funny, I always imagined that for you too. Luckily, you'll get to die from a sexy female with blonde hair. I'm totally worth it." She winks at him and laughs. "I know, it just is so hard to keep your hands off all this. Damn, you're lucky." She giggles as she looks up at the bar. "Seriously, I wanna try whatever it is that you drink."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr2  
#11203 Posted : 02 November 2012 05:38:54(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Well, I guess if I'd have to die because of a woman, I guess I'd prefer it to be you. Who knows, you might even murder me during sex... That's how I want to die eventually, doing what I love while dying." he winks back and kisses her. "Well, you should enjoy it. You always seem to enjoy when my hands do a bit of wandering, huh?" he runs his hand around her and lightly squeezes her ass, laughing. "Here, take a sip from mine first. I'd rather know you like it before buying you one." he pokes his tongue out at her and hands her his pint of lager.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11204 Posted : 02 November 2012 05:46:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh my god, that's so hilarious. I'm sure that if you died while we were having sex, it would scar me." She laughs. "I'd think it was me or something, so don't say that." She kisses him back and then takes his glass, sipping some of his drink. She squints her eyes a little. "Yeah, that's nasty." She laughs. "I don't want that."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr2  
#11205 Posted : 02 November 2012 05:53:51(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Well, of course it wouldn't be your fault. It'd be because I'm so amazing that I'd die from sleep deprivation because it's not easy to be the best you've ever had." he winks again and laughs. He laughs again as she drinks some of his lager. "I thought you wouldn't like it. See, I'm not all dead in the brain here." he grins and turns to the bartender. "Vodka for the beautiful woman beside me, please."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11206 Posted : 02 November 2012 06:14:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Riiight." She smirks and then sighs a little. "I'm glad you're here. Between work and my parents, I've not had a time to relax and be with people I really care about for a while."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#11207 Posted : 02 November 2012 06:27:20(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory holds her hands and smiles. "Well, I do try to be here for you as much as I can. I'm just glad you're not still angry at me. I went in that house in one of the most depressing moods of my life because I never got a goodbye or a kiss when I left California. I really felt crap. You mean a lot to me and for once I'm the one in the relationship who feels lucky to have the other." he runs a hand through her hair and kisses her. He had a perfect mix and knew when to be flirty and cheeky and when to be sweet and passionate. He was very good at picking the right moment to do so as well. "All I've wanted to do for the last month is to be with you again, I couldn't cope in there... Especially without you..."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11208 Posted : 02 November 2012 06:35:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I wasn't angry at you, I just wanted you not to be on the show. I knew that it would only turn out bad and it's no way to gain good publicity for your band...I mean one screw up and your band would've been tarnished with an image forever. Part of that was my own fault. I was kinda being a bitch. I should have just said goodbye to you properly and not had you worrying that I was angry at you or something. I just wanted to spend time with you and I didn't think going on there would be a good idea." She kissed his cheek. Veronica knew that Rory meant well so she couldn't stay mad at him for long. So far, he had been a perfect gentleman towards her and she felt lucky to have him. "I felt the same way."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#11209 Posted : 02 November 2012 06:44:01(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"I regret it so much. I wasted a month I could have spent with you. I think it'll have done the band a good bit of publicity though, seeing as I did nothing wrong in there. Hopefully it worked out for the band, otherwise I fucked up. None of this was your fault though, you weren't a bitch and I really shouldn't have done the show. Buuuuuut, the whole not saying goodbye thing with definitely carry a punishment, but you'll probably enjoy it." he winks at her and chuckles, speaking a little seductively. "I did do the wrong thing at the end of the day and you had reason to be disappointed in me. So I guess I'm sorry." he was just relieved to know that she wasn't angry at him. "There's nothing better for me than to be with you."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11210 Posted : 02 November 2012 06:59:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica places her finger on his lips. "Shhh. Let's just forget about it and focus on us now." She smiled at him. She really liked Rory a lot and she didn't want them to argue over something as simple as that. Sometimes she felt as if she were acting spoiled or annoying but she appreciated Rory being there for her and liking her as much as she had liked him. "Let's just drink and celebrate this awesome reunion." She giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#11211 Posted : 02 November 2012 09:53:45(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory grins as she places her finger on his lips. "Fine by me, babe. It's all behind us now. I'll make it up to you in the hotel room tonight." he winks at her. He didn't want to argue with Veronica either, because if he'd stepped too far and she left him, he'd regret it for a long time and it'd all feel like they'd finished over something irrelevant. Sometimes he did feel as if Veronica wanted to get her own way a lot, but Rory was used to it. He had dated and slept with a lot of women who were similar in that sense. "Sounds good to me." the bartender hands him the vodka that he bought for Veronica. He takes a quick sip before handing it to Veronica, smirking.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11212 Posted : 02 November 2012 12:07:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica stares at him for a few minutes then turns back to drink her alcohol. "I'm feeling tired...wanna take me upstairs?" She smiles at him and held his hand. She knew that she had Rory wrapped around her but she wasn't gonna take advantage of him like his ex. She actually respected him enough to not want to hurt him. It had been a long time since the two of them were even in the same bed together and she missed his warmth and the feeling of being safe in his arms. He was a sweetheart and he was what she needed to have a normal life.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#11213 Posted : 02 November 2012 12:18:34(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory drinks more of his lager. "Veronica, when do I ever say no to taking you upstairs?" he grins and nods, picking his key up off the bar. "Let's go then, babe." he smiles and held her hand as well. He adored her and would do anything she wanted, but he trusted her with the power she had over him. With Suzie, he worried that if he'd stepped out of line, there'd be no sex but in this circumstance he was worried that if he stepped out of line, there'd be no Veronica for him which worried him more. He felt secure with Veronica though, like their relationship had been padlocked and the key had been lost. Rory always had a way with words which worked to either charm or seduce women into bed, but he used them on Veronica all the time just to sound romantic but also fun as well. This, to Rory felt like the proper relationship that he'd grown up trying to avoid just in order to have sex with strangers, but he felt happier just being with Veronica and no one else and he loved her for it.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11214 Posted : 02 November 2012 21:27:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica took his hand and stood up. She had unbuttoned her coat and took off he scarf since it wa warm inside. She felt as if she were at home with Rory. At first she didn't like that he tied so hard to get with her but now she's glad it all worked out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#11215 Posted : 02 November 2012 22:03:36(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory held her hand and walked upstairs with her, heading to their room. After a month of missing Veronica he was happy to be able to sleep beside her again tonight, whether they had sex or not. It for once didn't bother him so much. He got his key out of his pocket and unlocked the door.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11216 Posted : 03 November 2012 10:54:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica followed him upstairs to his hotel room. She was glad just to have him next to her for the night. It didn't even matter to her if they had sex or not, their relationship was actually deeper than that. Even though they hadn't been dating for long, they realized there was a lot more to them than just hooking up. She walked inside after him and flicked on the light switch.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#11217 Posted : 03 November 2012 12:08:44(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory kept Veronica close when they walked up to his room. He didn't want to let go of Veronica as it had been so long since they last been together. Never in his life had he felt that sex was optional in a relationship, but of course being Rory means he'd prefer to end up having sex by the end of the night, but he wouldn't stress over it. The relationship was meaningful and Rory had never known how it felt until now. As she flicked the lights on, Rory took his jacket off and laid down on the bottom of the bed after folding it up. He was wearing a black, buttoned shirt and jeans. He'd got a better idea of fashion sense since dating Veronica.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11218 Posted : 03 November 2012 21:43:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica took off her coat and scarf then sat beside him. She sighed a little, happy to be with Rory. "I just wanna lay beside you." She smiled at him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#11219 Posted : 03 November 2012 21:55:10(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory smiles and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, taking it off. He wrapped his arms around Veronica and pressed his lips against her neck, lightly kissing it. "This has been the best surprise ever." he smiles.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11220 Posted : 03 November 2012 22:26:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica giggled a little and kissed his cheek. She ran her hand down his side and smiled. "I love surprising people." She lifts her head a little as he kisses her neck. "You send chills down my spine." She laughs a little and kisses him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage