logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<376377378379380>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#7541 Posted : 21 January 2013 07:39:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Yeah I mean I was still in university when I was 21, and the idea of being a father at that age would have terrified me. I think I've done a hell of a lot of maturing in the last year as well. When I first moved away from home to start this job almost two years ago, it was all about going out at the weekends and getting drunk and having an ace time. Now, I just think nothing would be better than having a family to come home to on a Friday night and spend the weekend with. I've done all the alcohol fuelled evenings I need to, I've slept with more than enough random women, and now I just need to settle into something.

I think I also have an idea now that I don't want to leave it too late. You know, I don't want to be waiting until I'm 30 to become a dad.
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#7542 Posted : 21 January 2013 08:43:30(UTC)
Walton

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Im 14 years old soon to turn 15 next month and I'm a freshman in high school. I usually don't feel this way but for some time now I've been wanting to give up my virginity. But I have a big fear of contracting an STD or giving it up to someoeneI don't like. I feel like I'm rushing things and that I should wait until I'm 16 or something but idk.
Offline erich hess  
#7543 Posted : 21 January 2013 09:02:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18010 time(s) in 10472 post(s)
that was miss hess's idea too.she didnt want to wait until it was too late. she's a few years older than i. honestly? i couldnt say how many. 3? 4? we are the youngest of my daughter's parents....and dare i say the hippest? well,i am at least. miss hess is many things but hip isnt one of them. who goes to a billy joel concert as a teenager...and likes it?!

mr walton,dont be in a hurry. it'll come when its right. and even then,it still wont be right,but it'll be the best you can hope for. the most important part is those little rubber dealies. be safe out there,you dont want to know how many hiv positive young people's charts i go through at work. i'm not trying to scare you,i'm just saying its out there.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Walton on 21/01/2013(UTC)
#7544 Posted : 21 January 2013 09:32:41(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Thanks Erich. And that's the thing, all of those different STD statistics scare the crap out of me and it motivates me to stay abstinent. But then again, I want to have that type of relationship with that "special" person... :|
Offline genocidal king  
#7545 Posted : 21 January 2013 09:40:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
STDs can be nasty buggers. I caught chlamydia during freshers week of my first year at university from some dirty girl...it has no symptoms, and if it wasn't for the random health check at uni, I wouldn't have even known. Thankfully it's easily treatable. 2 big pills to swallow and it was gone forever, but it wasn't a nice feeling all the same.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#7546 Posted : 21 January 2013 09:45:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

in part,thats what those statistics are supposed to do. if you are safe,you should be fine. just keep your wits about you. if the person you have your heart set on is the village bicycle....well,you're a smart kid.

still,being the elder that i am,i'm going to say 14/15 is a bit young. even though i was out running around at that age too. no horror stories,but i did have a crazy experience being cheated on while she was on the phone with me.. .....jesus christ,i'm old enough i could be your dad,mr walton.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
#7547 Posted : 21 January 2013 10:03:08(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
STDs can be nasty buggers. I caught chlamydia during freshers week of my first year at university from some dirty girl...it has no symptoms, and if it wasn't for the random health check at uni, I wouldn't have even known. Thankfully it's easily treatable. 2 big pills to swallow and it was gone forever, but it wasn't a nice feeling all the same.

I'm happy to know that you got rid of that. I've read about Chlamydia and from what I've heard it can cause you to lose the ability to reproduce and that would have made your ability to start a family nonexistent lol

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
in part,thats what those statistics are supposed to do. if you are safe,you should be fine. just keep your wits about you. if the person you have your heart set on is the village bicycle....well,you're a smart kid.

still,being the elder that i am,i'm going to say 14/15 is a bit young. even though i was out running around at that age too. no horror stories,but i did have a crazy experience being cheated on while she was on the phone with me.. .....jesus christ,i'm old enough i could be your dad,mr walton.

What do you mean when you say village bicycle lol? But yeah, I think I'll just wait for the right timing. And Jesus, you had a GF cheating on you while you two were on the phone together? Wow.
Offline erich hess  
#7548 Posted : 21 January 2013 10:10:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

village bicycle. everyone gets a ride. morally loose girl or man,depending on your preference.

yup.i was talking to her on the phone while another guy was...."taking a hands on approach to her womanhood" looking back,the incident on the phone was side splitting. at the time,it was devastating. recently i met someone else who had this same thing happen to them.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Gildermershina  
#7549 Posted : 21 January 2013 10:10:59(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
I've never been interested in whoring it up and all that. I'm not that interested in having kids, but I'm down with the idea of getting together with the right person. But I'm not especially lucky with women, and beyond that I don't really meet a lot of women in my life. I'm not especially attractive, I'm a real awkward conversationalist, and I have a tendency to fall for women who are too good for me. I really have very little idea how people even get together these days, it's all a complete mystery at this point. So I mostly don't really try especially hard.

I fell in love just over a year ago, and I don't know if it was just because I met someone who actually showed me the least bit of attention, or because I fell in love with the idea of who she was, or whatever. But it didn't go anywhere, and now she's back home living her own life and I might never see her again, and man, that shit fucked me up real bad. So for now I'm more or less resigned to being single and trying not to have feelings about anyone.

And I don't know, there's a whole thing with guys talking about "hitting that" and all that that casually misogynistic crap that I find completely repulsive. I mean, I get that it's a two-way thing, women do the same, and nobody really means anything by it, but it's always made me uncomfortable to objectify people like that.

I think love is just bad for me.

Edited by user 21 January 2013 10:11:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#7550 Posted : 21 January 2013 10:17:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

that is...depressing yet oddly familiar mr gildie. in my old age i've become too weird for most women it seems.so far my latest company is a...well, i guess you'd say she is a topless waitress at a gentleman's club. she comes complete with all the issues you'd expect. but,at this point she is at least someone to talk to.

and no,i dont mean "im the creepy guy who talks to her all night a the club. " my friend is a bouncer at the place and introduced me to her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#7551 Posted : 21 January 2013 10:47:50(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

village bicycle. everyone gets a ride. morally loose girl or man,depending on your preference.

yup.i was talking to her on the phone while another guy was...."taking a hands on approach to her womanhood" looking back,the incident on the phone was side splitting. at the time,it was devastating. recently i met someone else who had this same thing happen to them.

Ahh I think I know what you mean now lol.

Wow, I sure hope that doesn't happen to me. That sounds awful. I would be heartbroken :\
Offline erich hess  
#7552 Posted : 21 January 2013 10:51:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

oh i was. i shouldnt have been,seeing as this girl had kissed this fellow at least 4 different times while she was with me. sadly,she never got hit by a truck and killed. witchcraft doesnt work.Dancing
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#7553 Posted : 21 January 2013 11:10:39(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

oh i was. i shouldnt have been,seeing as this girl had kissed this fellow at least 4 different times while she was with me. sadly,she never got hit by a truck and killed. witchcraft doesnt work.Dancing

LOL, seriously Josh does sense of humor run in your family lol? :P
Offline erich hess  
#7554 Posted : 21 January 2013 11:17:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

oh yes. i've been told my surname is old german for "the man who stands on the hill and yells loudly." i take this to mean i come from a long line of village idiots.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Walton on 21/01/2013(UTC)
Offline forkboy  
#7555 Posted : 21 January 2013 14:40:31(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Oh man, if we're being all sentimental & maudlin about love I can totally join in.

Going way back to high school there was a lassie who lived in the same village as me, though a couple of years younger & I ended up with a big crush on her (fucking teenagers, y'know?). She was a quite cute goth type, & interesting to talk to, but she clearly got some amount of shit from other people, bearing in mind she was a teenage goth. Anyway, she was with one of the other goths who for whatever reason spend all their time hanging about the town centre because that's what teenage goths do, I don't really understand. At some point her mother & whoever her mam was seeing at the time moved to a house in the cul-de-sac I grew up in, with the 2 kids. Would see her about rarely & say hello or whatever but at some point this lassie vanished.

And then some time later after high school, so maybe 4 years after I initially decided I had a crush on her I'd come back off the bus from town on a day off from work & she was sat on the front step of her mothers house & saw me & came to talk to me. So that was an odd surprise but turned out she'd moved to Birmingham with a guy she was dating & he kicked her out or they fell out, I don't really remember. But she was sad & I was there & I dunno, she remembered we'd talked when we were both younger & she just wanted to talk to someone. So I said sure & we went for a long walk down the beach & so on & I pretty much fell for her all over despite her real sad tale. Or because of it, I don't know. I dunno, she seemed to have lost contact with people she was friends with here when she was in school, ditto myself, so it was nice. We'd talk, it was nice, I didn't really keep up with my high school friends so outwith work I didn't talk to folk that often. And so after a couple months I decided I wanted to tell her I had feelings for her because I'm a sucker for that shit, walked across the road, & her mother answered & said she was ill & couldn't come to the door. Fair enough. Though when I next spoke to Lassie X turned out she'd actually tried hanging herself. Haha.

Strange thing to hear from someone you think you feel something for. I'd still see her around after that for a while but eventually she just...I dunno. Maybe she killed herself. Maybe she reconciled with the boyfriend in Brum. What I do know is that I ain't ever felt like I have about her since I last saw her with anybody else. Fun times. I dunno, it's odd not knowing whether or not the person you perhaps loved is dead or not. And I never knew her surname. And the family still own the house across the road, but they let it out, haven't been there in 4 or 5 years. So who knows what happened.

See? I can do maudlin!
thanks 1 user thanked forkboy for this useful post.
erich hess on 21/01/2013(UTC)
Offline Aj  
#7556 Posted : 21 January 2013 23:10:34(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Why is everyone being so depressing about love, come on guys !!!!!

Just kidding. I was in a relationship for 2 years and she was a complete psycho by the end of it, so I wouldn't recommend it. I much prefer seeing lots of girls, friends or otherwise, gives you a better perspective on things. I think my problem was I didn't have enough female friends during it, so she was kind of what I got to expect from a girl. But now I have so many female friends, I feel I can choose much better who I get with. I dunno, just my opinion.

But to Walton about STD's, at your age there really aren't that many going around. Unless your hooking up with girls who also do older guys, I'd say at 14/15 pretty much just losing it too their peer groups if you get me ?! Only have to start worrying about STD's when you go out clubbing or whatever.

So just shag everyone and make the most of it.

thanks 1 user thanked Aj for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 23/01/2013(UTC)
Offline Raphaela  
#7557 Posted : 22 January 2013 10:38:51(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Just use a condom and everything will be fine. Last year I was having a lot of unprotected sex (mostly because the guys would bitch about using it, and some even tricked me saying they were using but they weren't!) and my blood test came out clear to everyting. But I don't recommend it, always make sure you or the person (if it's a guy) is using it, but yeah, I agree with Charlie, shag everyone you want!
I also have an incredibly awful love life. I had a boyfriend back in 2010 but it only lasted 4 months and he was a stupid kid (he was 14 and I was 17 at the time). I'm sick of having pointless sex with random guys I don't even remember the name the next day, but it just seem to be impossible to find someone to like me. I don't find myself that ugly anymore, I just don't understand. Back in July I fell in love with a guy from college. We hook up a few times and all, but a few months later he started dating a really ugly girl that he has nothing in common with. I ask myself every day, why didn't he even try anything with me? We'd get along really well, we were good friends, always smoking weed and watching movies/series together, we'd listen to same music, he was a bass player like me, not to mention the sex was amazing. I wonder what's wrong with me.
Not even ugly guys try to approach me into a relationship. I'd hook up with ugly guys back in the beggining of the year, but none of them would call the next day or even say hello when we were in the same party. I sure can be a bit whorish sometimes, but it's only because I can't find a steady partner. Not even a fuck buddy I can get these days, I have to find different guys every time. I know it's not because of how I look, and I also know I can't be that dreadful in bed...
It's weird because one day I was walking downtown and a woman suddenly stopped me and said 'someone made some really strong dark magic (the name in portuguese is macumba, but I couldn't find a better term to it in english than dark magic) against you, and that's why you're single and alone, and why everybody leaves your life, even some friends.' Not that I believe it that much, but fuck, that's weird.

Edited by user 22 January 2013 11:05:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#7558 Posted : 23 January 2013 03:07:22(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
One thing that is for sure is that virginity is over-rated. I bet 80% of the population (including myself) can look back at who they lost theirs too and think 'Oh, dear', it's natural.

Relationships are another thing I have sworn off for a while. I was with my girlfriend for over a year and she left for University in September alas we broke up. She's been having a whale of a time and i'd appreciated it if she kept her fucking stories to herself.
So i've been rocking the single boat for the past 4 months and it's been decent. I don't know, when you're 18 you're stuck in the crossroads of a relationship or just sleep around with folk. I'm definitely remaining this way until my first year of Uni is complete also, who wants a girlfriend during your first year of University?
Although I often fall hard for chicks I hook up with. Bad times. Then along comes Mr Brain who enjoys to have me overthink shit.

Anyway moral of the story.. chances of a 14-year old catching an STD after having sex with someone your same age is very, very doubtful. But hell, just wear a condom anyway.
retired x
thanks 1 user thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
Aj on 24/01/2013(UTC)
Offline Aj  
#7559 Posted : 24 January 2013 06:47:30(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post
One thing that is for sure is that virginity is over-rated. I bet 80% of the population (including myself) can look back at who they lost theirs too and think 'Oh, dear', it's natural.

Couldn't have said it better. Unless you have any moral/religious objections, just do it with whoever you feel the most comfortable with, don't feel any pressure to be attracted to them. It might sound really dumb, but I lost my virginity to a relatively average looking girl who I was pretty much best friends with. We both trusted each other, and figured it would be better than if we just lost it to complete randomers/made a big deal out of it and lost it to someone who we thought we loved but maybe ended up not liking.

So yeah, best friends are the way to go! (If you've got one thats up for it lol).

Also, I was thinking about MAKING A ROLEPLAY VERSION OF THE RANDOM THREAD IN ROLEPLAY DISCUSSION, anyone think this is a good idea? Only because I kind of feel I want to discuss some roleplay topics in a chatty kind of setting but don't feel that this is the best place to do it, seeing as most of the board here probably don't even roleplay haha.
thanks 1 user thanked Aj for this useful post.
erich hess on 24/01/2013(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#7560 Posted : 26 February 2013 15:44:44(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Okay so this isn't a big deal Troy Ogletree the boyfriend of Ally Brooke from Fifth Harmony tweeted me and favorited two of my tweets idk I just got really really excited about that lol

Edited by user 26 February 2013 15:46:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Walton on 26/02/2013(UTC)