logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1 Posted : 01 May 2013 09:56:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE IT'S MY TURN NOW

UserPostedImage
ALEC FUCKING HOLTER

"For too long, critics and reviewers have been way too fucking nice to you singers. If nobody tells you like it is, then you're not going to get any fucking better, now are you? So here the deal: It's my turn now. Who am I? I'm Alec Holter, and I'm about to give you the reality check of your life. You see, unlike other critics, I don't care if I make you go crying to your mothers. In fact, that's what I want. I get off to it. And if you're absolutely horrible, like so many of you fucking "singers" are, then maybe I can be the one that gets you to finally quit and go back to your jobs at JoAnn Fabrics. If I haven't made it clear already, I don't give a fuck about your feelings, and that's why you're going to respect me. Because I'm going to be the only one telling you the truth.

Where do I get off telling you how your music sounds? Well, for one, I'm the one that has to listen to it. And if you're awful, it's just me and your mother listening to it. Your mother is going to tell you that it's great, because she's your mother, when in reality, she's throwing up inside her mouth a little. I'm not going to do that. I'm going to projectile vomit from every orifice of my body, and I'm going to hope to god that all of it hits you in the face. I'm the voice -- the TRUE voice -- of the listeners. The ones that you don't hear. The ones that are hiding behind their Twitter account names and popularity contests, afraid to tell you what they think because you're some big bad bitch with a three album contact deal. I'm as real as real can get, sweethearts, and you're not going to get around me. And if that weren't enough, I have a Masters in Music from Juilliard. Still not impressed? Shove it up your ass, alright? I am the scariest twenty-eight year old Irish man you've ever met, and if I don't like you, I can assure you that a good part of the world (or at least the smart part of the world) doesn't either.

Of couse, you don't give a shit about me, do you? Good. You shouldn't, because I sure as hell don't give a shit about you. So show me what you've got, sweethearts, because nothing makes me happier than somebody trying to stand up for their shitty music, and falling flat on their faces.
"

EMAIL: [email protected]
TWITTER: @AlecHolter

(OOC: PM me if you want Alec to review your songs/albums/anything goes. I promise you it will be mean, but all in good fun. :) )

Edited by user 06 June 2015 13:19:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/05/2013(UTC), kandii on 01/05/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/05/2013(UTC), Walton on 02/05/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 02/05/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/05/2013(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 05/05/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2 Posted : 02 May 2013 10:00:23(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

REVIEW: Chloe (feat. Isaac Lovelock) - Never Meant to Last
AKA
SLOW THE FUCK DOWN, CHLOE

Alright, before I begin this review, let me start by pointing this out:
UserPostedImage

You see it? No?
UserPostedImage

What about now? Yeah...
UserPostedImage

LADIES: I may not be the fashionista that you all seem to think you are, but let me just tell you that there is nothing, I repeat, NOTHING attractive about these nails that you've started wearing. You look like your hands have been surgically replaced with wombat hands. You look like the witches from Left 4 Dead. You look retarded. Stop. No man wants to touch a woman that looks like they don't even know how to properly cut their own nails. That is a fact. The dumbass told you that these nails were attractive was not looking after you best interest.

Okay. I've said my piece about the nails, I'm alright. Let's get on to the song...

There are people in this industry that are winners, and there are people that are losers. Chloe, I will admit, is working her way up to that winner category. Oh, wait... I said that wrong... Chloe is literally shoving her music down our throat in an attempt to try to claw her way (with her horrible ugly god awful nails AGH) to the winner category. I've heard so much of Chloe on the radio lately that I was convinced for a while that the DJ had fallen asleep with the same three songs on repeat. Chloe, what I'm about to tell you is something that many stars have had to learn the hard way... But I'm going to give it to you for free right now because I'm a good person like that: SPACE IT OUT. You have fans, you have listeners, and then you have people who could care less about you/have never heard of you before. The fans and the listeners are the people that you don't have to worry about. You already have them wrapped around your finger. You could release one song a year, and they'd still worship the ground you walk on. It's the people who aren't your fans that you need to be playing towards, and there's nothing that makes them hate you more than too much airplay time. You know that phrase "absence makes the heart fonder" or some shit like that? It's true. And this sudden fucking comeback has quickly become annoying as shit. Let's think about Stephen King for a moment. In 2000, Stephen King wrote and released four books in just that one year. And what happened to Stephen King? His sales plummeted. Nobody wanted to read those books. Nobody even wanted to talk about their existence. Name one of those books. Go on. Just one. You can't. Because they were released, they were recognized, and then they got annoying. Which is exactly what is happening to Chloe in my mind.

Now before you all start thinking that I'm trying to compare Stephen King to a fucking pop star, I guess I should go ahead and review the damn song, huh?

Chloe, who we all know as "that chick who has a nice pair of tits and raps", decides not to rap in this song (nor show her tits in the art, which I'm mightly disappointed by). So Isaac Lovelock comes in and does her rapping for her because I don't know. Chloe had a perfectly great song here, she really didn't need to share it with anybody else. Isaac Lovelock literally raps one verse of the entire song, and then he gets his name on it. Don't get me wrong, this isn't an attack on Isaac. His part was amazing, as was the rest of the song, if I'm allowed to say that so soon into the review. I don't understand why she didn't feel comfortable enough with the song to not be able to sing it on her own. I'm sure there's some reason like, "Oh, well, Isaac is just such a good artist, and I was honored to have him in my song, and bleh bleh bleh bleh blehhhh..." Stop. This is Chloe's comeback, not Isaac Lovelock's. End of story.

The song is rumored to be about Chloe and Scott Wellington of Weekend's breakup, which makes sense, because that's a breakup that we all care about and remember, right? No. No, not really. Not at all, actually. In fact, I don't even remember when they were dating. Awkward. Isn't Scott the gay one? My point: Nobody cares about Chloe's breakup. Choose a more entertaining topic next time.

Chloe's normal singing voice has a give-and-take feel to it. Her voice is gorgeous, absolutely beautiful, but she sounds so fucking depressed throughout the entire song. We get it, Chloe. You're upset. Your boyfriend left you. You can still smell him in your bed, you're sad, things are not going as crystal and golden as you thought they would, cry about it. Depression gets annoying really quick, and it did in this song.

This song would be inching around three stars, maybe three and a half, if it weren't for the spoken word portion of the song. I don't know who wrote those words, maybe it was Chloe, maybe it was Julian Morello, maybe the song is a crystal interpretation of what really happened when Chloe and Scott broke up, and these are actually words that Scott said when they broke up (although I fucking doubt it. Let's all just keep in mind for a second that Scott is part of a boy band, who generally have the most shallow lyrics than any other diverse singing variety). It doesn't matter. Whoever wrote them originally is a fucking poet. You win, Chloe. The song is a hit, and it's beautiful. Depressingly boring at times, but beautiful.

High points: Chloe's voice, the spoken word portions, Isaac Lovelock's single portion of the song.

Low points: Depressing, boring lyrics, depressing, boring topic, depressing, boring singer's life. Be more exciting, and then maybe you'll be able to write better lyrics.

The thing about music is that the lyrics are only a part of it, and honestly, they're a small part. Chloe could write a song about petting puppies, and I would probably still give it the same score, because her voice is just that damn beautiful. So because of all that, Chloe's Never Meant to Last gets:

Good show. Just be... I don't know... more fun? Maybe get laid?

Edited by user 02 May 2013 10:00:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 02/05/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/05/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/05/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 02/05/2013(UTC), Walton on 02/05/2013(UTC), kandii on 02/05/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/05/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 02 May 2013 10:24:49(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17997 time(s) in 10464 post(s)
ooc:loved every word. must release much put off atomic war bride album now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 02/05/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#4 Posted : 02 May 2013 10:27:28(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: Hooray! Thank you! :)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5 Posted : 04 May 2013 04:50:51(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

REVIEW: SYNCO - Goodbye (Rest in Peace)
AKA
WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?

UserPostedImage

So, this is SYNCO, and they did something like win a contest and got the Weekend's stamp of approval and now they're big pop stars or something, I don't know, I really could not give a shit less about this band. Their names are something like Lily, Julia, Natalie, Nora, and Ava. Really, their names don't matter, because nobody even knows half of this group anyway. So for you to keep track of who I'm talking about, here you go:

UserPostedImage

By the way, you may think I'm being too harsh on these girls, but I'm not. Listen to their music and understand me, please. All of these girls look and act like those girls you knew in high school that would actually answer the teacher's questions when they were asked, and took all of the Adult and Family Living classes, and wanted to be nurses and vets and shit like that. Basically, the kind of girls that I hated in high school. So let's try to make an non-bias review, shall we?

So I guess Hot One wrote this song, as she does with most of SYNCO's other songs, which is 1 point for her. At least we know that underneath all that superficial garbage that she's releasing, she has a brain. The song is ANOTHER song about being in a bad relationship, or being in a bad position in life, and then rising out of it. Yes, girls, I'm sure you've had just awful lives. I'm so sorry. It must really suck to be Weekend But With Vaginas. Get over yourselves, alright? You're fine. I would rather hear you sing about how great it is to have all these fans and all this money rather than hear about how you're "rising up" and how "every doubt and insecurity seems to fade." Nobody out here has any doubt that all five of you aren't living the high life right now, so shut the fuck up. Don't half of you still have a bed time? Go back to your Polly Pockets and Ferbie dolls. Stay away from boys for a while. Obviously you little hearts can't take too much.

When I was in school, I had a cat named Felix. Now Felix was a cute and adorable and sweet, but when he wanted attention, all hell broke loose. He was such a small cat, but he let out the most ear-piercing screeches I have ever heard. It didn’t matter how much food he had, how much love he was getting, anything. He was just keep making that screeching sound until he was done. He was later hit by a bus. My point? Get hit by a bus.

Goodbye (Rest in Peace) gets:

Like I’ve said to other before: Get laid. Then you might write better lyrics. At least more entertaining lyrics.

OOC: In all seriousness, doll: I think you did a great job on this song. I think SYNCO is one of the better acts on the site. :)

Edited by user 04 May 2013 04:51:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 04/05/2013(UTC), kandii on 04/05/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 04/05/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 04 May 2013 05:00:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: yay,my Layla IS adorable. I have to say though,I like anyone who's advice is "get laid". I find they solves soooo many problems.

Mariko: and can cause some too!

Ooc: you're swinging for the fences.loved it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#7 Posted : 04 May 2013 05:02:33(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Lotus : The Hot One & The Legal One ? -Palmface- Lmao
Offline mebeme101  
#8 Posted : 04 May 2013 05:02:42(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Naomi: "Who gives a shit?" ouch lol

ooc: Really enjoyed reading this I really love this character it's really entertaining reading these reviews great job :)

Edited by user 04 May 2013 05:03:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#9 Posted : 04 May 2013 05:03:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec: Only when you know how to do it right. Next time you cheat on your girlfriend, Mariko, try not to talk about it on Twitter.

OOC: I don't know what that means, but thank you! ;)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#10 Posted : 04 May 2013 05:06:05(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Quote:
Lotus : The Hot One & The Legal One ? -Palmface- Lmao

Alec: Yeah. Too bad they're not the same person, or else this band may have earned another star.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 04/05/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#11 Posted : 04 May 2013 05:09:39(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Quote:
Naomi: "Who gives a shit?" ouch lol

ooc: Really enjoyed reading this I really love this character it's really entertaining reading these reviews great job :)

Alec: Don't take it too personally, Naomi. Judging by the lack of singing time you got in this song, even your band mates don't care much about you either.

OOC: Thank you! :) Please don't take anything that Alec wrote too personally. I think you're wondeful.
Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 04 May 2013 05:14:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko: I make a horrible sneaky person.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13 Posted : 04 May 2013 05:18:19(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Quote:
Mariko: I make a horrible sneaky person.

Alec: Try harder. I would tell you to get laid, but that doesn't seem to work out for you that well.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 04/05/2013(UTC)
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#14 Posted : 05 May 2013 06:16:24(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Max Pruitt (Max-Volume Magazine Editor): I love how every mildly musically inclined jackass with a computer now thinks he is a professional music critic when all he does is bash songs in order to maintain his own online persona. There used to be time when music reviewers knew the line between snarkily ridiculing a song and just being an attention-seeking prat. So please dont quit your day-job. the music industry doesn't need your full blown attention.

OOC: very fun reads. Review something of mine someday?
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 1 user thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
kandii on 05/05/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#15 Posted : 05 May 2013 06:36:37(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec: You feel better, bro? You want a blanket? Maybe a tampon? Great. Now go back to your mediocre magazine. You don't like the way I review, then you can suck my dick. *thumbs up*

OOC: Definitely. :) just give me a ding.
thanks 3 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/05/2013(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 05/05/2013(UTC), kandii on 05/05/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#16 Posted : 09 May 2013 13:45:35(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

REVIEW: Tisha Jackson’s “The Highway to Redemption”
AKA
THE COMPLIMENT SANDWICH APPROACH
UserPostedImage

My father, god rest his soul, was married eight times throughout his life. As a child, I thought this meant that every woman wasn’t good enough for him, and that he was the coolest guy in the world (and, honestly, I think he thought that exact same thing as well). Anyway, when I was nine, I got one of those elementary school “girlfriends” to come over to my house and play cards. She wasn’t all that great at the game, and when I told her, she got pretty upset over it and went home. So when I asked my dad why she had left, he told me that I didn’t tell her how horribly she sucked at the game correctly. I didn’t do the “Compliment Sandwich.” That’s where you tell her something that she’s good at, then something that she’s bad at, and then finish with something that she’s good at. He told me that women are too slow to realize that you just insulted them if you start it and finish it with a compliment, and you’re more likely to get laid that way. At the time, I knew nothing of sex, so I didn’t try this approach, and as I grew older, I realized that if a woman was too thin-skinned to take some constructive criticism, then I didn’t want to sleep with her anyway. But Tisha Jackson is just hot enough for me to want to try this tactic, so here we go.

By the way, if you’re reading this blog because you want to know what that is that Tisha Jackson is wearing on the cover, and where they are sold so you can burn the whole place to the ground, I don’t know. I wish I did.

There are a lot of great tracks on this album, and a lot of tracks that made me want to vomit. And then the tracks inbetween that nobody is going to remember. There’s a standard edition, and a deluxe edition, which I recommend shelling out the money for, because it has one of the best songs on it. Some of the better songs are Speaking in Tongues and Good Lovin’ (which features, you guessed it: Our favorite little over achiever, Chloe!), both of which were needed in this album to make it a par album. Some songs that sucked? Kiss My Ass was less of a quality song, and more of a cry out for approval of what Tisha Jackson is doing with her life. Tisha Jackson has showed us time and again how, even when she’s trying to make it seem like she’s some bad ass bitch with a bad ass life, she’s really just a little girl trying to get mommy and daddy to accept her life decisions. Nobody is kissing your ass, sweetheart… At least not in the way that you’re asking them to.

So, coming back to that compliment sandwich again, I’m going to do this: I’ve picked my two most favorite songs, and my two least favorite songs. Compliment fucking sandwich time, sweetheart:

MOST FAVORITE #1: MIA

We all know this song, we all love this song, as we all should. This song is a perfect example of “life transition” song. Tisha Jackson isn’t whining, she isn’t bitching, she isn’t trying to get sympathy out of anybody – she is simply saying, “This is the way it is, this is the way it was, and if you don’t like it, then go fuck yourself.” Tisha Jackson’s had a hard time. She went to rehab, I think. And I think she was hit by her boyfriend, or something like that. Honestly, I don’t know a lot about the Plight of Tisha, but here’s my point: Tisha Jackson doesn’t give a fuck what you think about her Plight either. If this song doesn’t tell you that, then I don’t know what can. Maybe Oprah. Apparently she and Tisha are buddies now.

LEAST FAVORITE #1: Forever and Always

Oh, Tisha. I’m not sure what audience you were trying to target with this song, but it’s definitely not the audience that listens to you. You’re Tisha Jackson: Your whole persona has been built around you being a fucking bad ass, and even though we’re all slowly starting to realize that you’re actually not one, you still have to play that role. Welcome to fame. You don’t get to be your own person. You get to be our person, because your soul now belongs to the fucking media. Sorry you didn’t get that memo. My point: We don’t want to hear songs from you about how you and your first love fucking broke up, but it’s your fault and bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh. First of all: That’s boring, and if I’m going to buy your album, I don’t want to be bored. Second of all: The majority of your listeners are people who are trying to put on the bad ass persona, just like you are. They’re not going to agree with this song at all, because apparently everybody in the fucking liberal media wants to believe that women should be treated exactly like men are treated, except in all the ways that men are treated. Therefore, the women that listen to your album want to believe that they don’t make any god damn mistakes in relationships, because if we (the men in the relationship) ever accused them of doing so, we would be fucking “emotionally abusing” them. Strangely enough, it doesn’t work the same way when that situation is flipped around. Funny how that whole “gender equality” thing works out, huh? But I digress. Your target audience do not want to hear about how they have the ability to make mistakes, and your song isn’t going to do shit to try to convince them otherwise. I’m sorry. You tried. Better luck next time.

LEAST FAVORITE #2: ’13 Bonnie and Clyde

Another example of Tisha Jackson trying to bad ass and failing completely. The idea for the song isn’t bad: Random ex shows up into a perfectly good relationship and tries to get their ex back. Something we’ve all experienced before. It’s not exactly an original idea for a song, but hey, fuck me, right? What do I know? So the whole song is some call out to the ex… At least I think it is. Here’s some of the lyrics from it:

’Cause she didn’t carry any of your seeds
She left you before your come up
She keep saying that her pum pum turn up
But that’s not what you, Roderick, Stephan…
And the whole hood told me

I’m going to be honest with all of you: I’m not exactly versed in Ebonics…. But none of what she just said made any sense to me. What is a pum pum? Somebody please tell me, because I have no fucking idea, and I’m afraid that one day I’m going to be in a life-or-death situation and I’ll need to know, and I won’t. ”She didn’t carry any of your seeds…” Seeds, like… pregnancy seeds? I don’t fucking know what you’re trying to tell me, Tisha! Tisha! The ex is saying that her pum pum is turned up! But your boyfriend, Roderick, Stephan, and the whole hood are saying it isn’t! Tisha, now I’m not worried about the pum pum being on; Now I’m more worried about the fact that your last album sold ten millions copies, but you’re still living in the hood. Does everybody see the point I’m trying to make here? Great. Moving on.

MOST FAVORITE #2: Thank You

[size=7]I’m not mushy guy. I don’t listen to sappy love songs, I don’t read Nicholas Sparks books, and I only cry during movies when dogs die. But this song is a legitimately well written love song, which is so hard to find now. Not only is this a love song that isn’t just “I can’t live without you bleh bleh bleh” and shit like that, but it’s finally a song where I think Tisha was being honest with herself about who she is. First few lines: ”At heart, I’m a modern day girl / The only difference is I just happen to pop up upon your TV / I’m really opinionated / Almost as much as the public is of me.” That’s some quality shit, ladies and gentlemen. I know we’re only in May, but I’m going to name this song: BEST LOVE SONG OF THE YEAR.

Or at least until I find a love song that’s better than this. Although I fucking doubt I will.

So there you are. A small review over the best and the worst of Tisha Jackson’s The Highway to Redemption. Buy it, don’t buy it, it doesn’t affect my salary any. But for the sake of Tisha Jackson, I would buy it. Like her or not, she’s a pop legend, and we don’t have many of those around anymore.

Edited by user 09 May 2013 13:47:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/05/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 09/05/2013(UTC), kandii on 09/05/2013(UTC), Walton on 10/05/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#17 Posted : 09 May 2013 13:53:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:another grand alec post.

erica:i think alec hits on something very important here: "Welcome to fame. You don’t get to be your own person." a lot of people forget this is the trade off for stardom. some of us can make that sacrifice,some cant. i know that my entire life is under the micoscope...and i am not even all that famous. people would be wise to listen to alec. he tells the dirty truths.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#18 Posted : 09 May 2013 14:10:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Quote:
ooc:another grand alec post.

erica:i think alec hits on something very important here: "Welcome to fame. You don’t get to be your own person." a lot of people forget this is the trade off for stardom. some of us can make that sacrifice,some cant. i know that my entire life is under the micoscope...and i am not even all that famous. people would be wise to listen to alec. he tells the dirty truths.

OOC: Thank you! :)

Alec: At least somebody understands the truth of it.
Offline erich hess  
#19 Posted : 09 May 2013 14:16:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:if you have shame,you wont make it long here. i own and relish everything i have done.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#20 Posted : 10 May 2013 13:47:59(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
OOC: Thank you for doing this! You rocked this shit, very entertaining and funny. BTW, to help you with the ebonics, pum pum refers to a womans vagina, and basically everyone in the neighborhood had the girl. & seeds means being being pregnant with child lol.

Edited by user 10 May 2013 13:49:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
kandii on 10/05/2013(UTC)