logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<601602603604605>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#12041 Posted : 23 July 2013 03:04:28(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18002 time(s) in 10468 post(s)
Mariko takes a whiff of the drink under her nose. "Everclear?! You do not play around!" She giggles and orders another for Evangeline. Mariko grins after hearing her name. " that is a beautiful name." Mariko says with a slight sigh. She loved western names. They always sounded so fancy to her. " pretty name,pretty girl. I bet you had to fight the boys off with a stick." Mariko laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12042 Posted : 23 July 2013 03:19:02(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"What's Everclear...?" Evangeline asks, taking another small sip out of her shot glass and then giving a confused smile when Mariko orders her another one. She knew that men always bought women drinks in movies when they were trying to sleep with them. She tenses up a little. "No, I don't have to chase off the boys. Not that I wouldn't enjoy that! I just don't know a lot of guys who like me... I don't know a lot of girls who like me either. I mean in a friendship way. I'm not into girls. Not that it's bad or anything if you are! I'm just not."
Offline erich hess  
#12043 Posted : 23 July 2013 03:37:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko takes another drink before answering. " everclear is some potent stuff. It is some of the strongest stuff out there. About twice as strong as my drink." She explains,trying not to notice that Eva seems very...tense. " really? No man for miss Evangeline? You on the prowl. Here?" Mariko asks in a conspiring tone. It then hits Mariko why Evangeline is so ...odd around her. " oh! I am not trying to pick you up or anything! I just thought you looked lonely. I'm done with love and all that shit."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12044 Posted : 23 July 2013 10:14:16(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Mariko's mention that she's done with love erases all other thoughts out of insecurity around Mariko out of Evangeline's head. "What? Why? Why? Love is the most fantastic thing on Earth! Why are you giving up on it!"
Offline erich hess  
#12045 Posted : 23 July 2013 10:34:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko looks into her glass with a slight frown and waves her arm dismissively. " miss evangeline.surely you know heartbreak? mine....cant be repaired. i say fuck the whole business.i need no one." mariko takes another drink.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12046 Posted : 23 July 2013 10:42:18(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Evangeline bites her lip a little. She didn't really know about heartbreak, but she was sure that it wouldn't be good. "I'm sorry..." She says back quietly. "I'm sure it's not all bad, though. You have to have the sour and the sweet. Then you'll really appreciate the sweet. That's why you need the sour."
Offline erich hess  
#12047 Posted : 23 July 2013 10:49:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko sits and thinks about what Evangeline has said. "you are so right." she finally says before shaking her heavy head. she'd been drinking way before coming in here. "it is still fresh,and looking for random girls to love me isnt going to help." mariko laughs slightly,until she thinks it looks like she was trying to pick evangeline up. "not that i ever was...you know.i could tell you arent my type. so i assume you are single,or in a very good relationship to be so unbitter." mariko says, starting to like her company.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12048 Posted : 23 July 2013 10:55:10(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Single. Very single," Evangeline says back with a laugh, shaking her head. "I've never even kissed a guy before. Or a girl. I've never kissed effing anybody before." She laughs and then reaches out to Mariko. "Tell me all your problems, and then I'll pretend their mine, and make a song about it." She winks.
Offline erich hess  
#12049 Posted : 23 July 2013 11:07:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko's eyes widen and her mouth opens slightly. "you mean,you're..... a virgin?!" she whispers very quietly. as if its a precious secret that would cause panic if anyone else heard. this surprises mariko as she always assumed adult virgins were either really ugly,or people unpleasant to be around. eva was none of these. "um...why?!" she finally has to ask with a laugh. the "effing" tickled her greatly. mariko grins and lightly touches evas hand. "i hope you like country songs..i met a girl,whom i just ADORED..i still do,i have it bad for her still. we dated and started getting close.she then goes on tour in england. never hear from her again. i sort of have a best friend who i have a weird crush on,its soo weird as she is happily with a man. then i had a fling with another taken woman.her girlfriend found out and nearly killed me." mariko leans down to display the back of her head. which still looks pretty nasty. "then the girl who did this to me killed herself and i realized i'm a cold bitch because i am glad she did it." mariko says as if she has been holding this in forever. she pants and takes a drink.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12050 Posted : 23 July 2013 11:20:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Evangeline's eyes grow wide as Mariko explains her complicated love life. "Oh... oh my..." She says after a couple moments of silence, staring at Mariko. She finishes the rest of her drink with a quick chug, and then looks back up at Mariko. "You need some sweet, don't you?" She asks, giving her a small giggle.
Offline erich hess  
#12051 Posted : 23 July 2013 11:29:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko cant help but be impressed by evangeline's drinking ability. not to be outdone by a woman who has never had a kiss in her life,mariko downs the rest of her whisky and orders more. " sweet is just what i need." mariko says softly. that is exactly what she is after,which is what appealed to her with envy. " i feel i kinda lost my sweetness since all....that." she says regretfully.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12052 Posted : 23 July 2013 11:55:30(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Nah, you still seem sweet," Evangeline says back, the alcohol immediately going to her head as she lets out a little giggle. "You need a good women or man! Not one that already has a pre-existing non-commitment. You need one like me! But one that's into girls, of course. Not me. I like the boy parts, you know?"
Offline erich hess  
#12053 Posted : 23 July 2013 12:02:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko starts giggling with the drunk evangeline. "thanks,evangeline. i really needed to hear that." mariko says honestly,she remembered a sweet mariko existing,but she's damned if she can find her. "another round?: mariko asks while already ordering everclear for them both. "you are right. i need to quit with the attached girls.i need a sweetie,like you. but..you know,into what i got." mariko cracks up. "you are so lovely. why has not some one snatched you up?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12054 Posted : 23 July 2013 12:16:29(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Because nobody wants to snatch up a girl who doesn't know how anything, you know... works..." Evangeline says back, taking the next round and downing it immediately, finally getting the hang of shots. "Thank you, by the way. This is the second shot you've bought me. These can't be cheap. Let me pay you back later."
Offline erich hess  
#12055 Posted : 23 July 2013 12:22:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko nods with her shot glass before downing it and ordering some more. " it is not that hard.it should come naturally. if your partner is worth a damn,they are with you because of you,not for your skills. skill comes later. i am actually pretty new to the whole....girl thing." mariko admits. its hard not to open up to evangeline,she is just so nice. only envy and erica knew her relative inexperience with her sexuality. "think nothing of it. the only repayment i want is this conversation with you. i lead a simple life.excess money just gets in the way."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12056 Posted : 23 July 2013 12:41:31(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"You're ridiculous. I'm going to pay you back," Evangeline says, shaking her head as she grabs for her Hello Kitty purse. "I've been looking for a guy like that. Sadly, I'm not exactly attracted to men who are going to think more of me if I'm a virgin. I want a rock star guy... and they're not exactly the least shallow guys on earth."
Offline erich hess  
#12057 Posted : 23 July 2013 12:49:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko squeals in delight at the sight of evangeline's purse. hello kitty is like cat nip for japanese girls. eva has just won a life long friend in mariko. "its just money.i have no need for it,honest. as long as i have gas for the bus,i am good!" mariko grins. she does lead a simple,and rather low cost life. " you like the rock stars,huh?" mariko giggles drunkenly. "most are typical assholes. but there are some real gems out there. that kai guy seems like an ass,as does billy kahn. so who has your eye?" mariko giggles,scooting closer. she loves gossip.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12058 Posted : 23 July 2013 13:32:17(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Evangeline looks down and giggles. The only other person she had ever told who she had a crush on is Katie Coyle, and she just met Mariko a few moments ago, but... that was how she became friends with Katie Coyle as well. "I don't really have my eyes set on anybody... It's nothing but a fan girl crush... But god, I think Billie Beckett of Reported Failure is the cutest guy on Earth. Oh my gosh, I have pictures of him hanging up in my room. It's ridiculous, and I love him." She says, a little louder than she expected. She blushes madly, and then looks around, hoping that nobody else heard her other than Mariko. "But it's just a fan girl crush. I've never talked to him before. Ever. I don't know what I would say, honestly."
Offline erich hess  
#12059 Posted : 23 July 2013 22:26:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko smiles as Evangeline gushes over Billie. It's the most adorable thig she has ever seen. " oh he is a pretty boy indeed. As far as I know,I have never heard anything negative about him.he must be nice. I think you should "happen" to be on tour with his band. Then,when the time is right....turn on the charm!" Mariko giggles. "You are very likable,I think you could nab him." Mariko says with certainty.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12060 Posted : 23 July 2013 23:41:11(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Evangeline giggles. "I'm going on tour with Katie Coyle later! Or I'm supposed to," She tells Mariko with a smile. "She's really famous, and so is he, so maybe they'll have some 'We're Really Famous So Let's Get Together And Talk About How Famous We Are' parties and I'll be invited!"