logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<605606607608609>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#12121 Posted : 27 July 2013 06:10:41(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8680 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Maddie looks at her and smiles, "Yeah, I'm always forgetting to introduce myself. I'm kinda socially flawed" she giggles a little, as they arrive at the table. "Faith, this is my friend Alex" she smiles, "Alex this is Faith". Alex was focussing on his mobile phone but looks up as Maddie introduces them both, he pushes his long dark hair out of his eyes and raises his hand slightly at Faith, "Hey, how's it going?" he says with a faint youthful southern accent
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12122 Posted : 27 July 2013 06:17:03(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Faith laughs. "You've only spent a few minutes with me. You don't even know socially flawed yet," she says back with a wink. Faith beams the most attractive smile she had at Alex, taking his hand and shaking it. "It goes well, it goes well," she says back, sitting down next to him and taking a long sip of her martini. "Where are you from?"
Offline C4AJoh  
#12123 Posted : 27 July 2013 06:28:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Maddie smiles, "I prefer flawed people, who wants perfection, right?" she sits down opposite Alex and now opposite Faith too. Alex looks at her "Great!" and he gives a slight smile, "Orlando born and raised" he pauses for a moment, "Then I got out of there at the first opportunity" he laughs, "Been living in Brooklyn since seventeen" he looks at her, noticing her tattooes almost transfixed for a moment before focussing back on the conversation, "What's your story?"
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12124 Posted : 27 July 2013 06:37:46(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Brooklyn, huh? I have an apartment there," Faith says happily. "I'm from Texas. El Paso. It's hot and shitty and I hate it there, so I moved to New York, and then I got a job as a personal assistant to Nichole Fischer, the lead singer of Vile Hour." She shrugs. "From there, I built up a bit of a clientele, so I started my own business, and now we're one of the biggest celebrity staffing companies in the USA." She smiles, bragging a little bit about her company. "I spend most of my time in Detroit with Nichole, but I get around." She brings her hand up to the side of her face, her elbow on the table to show off her tattoos a bit more. "Your turn. Your story." She turns to Maddie. "Both of you."
Offline C4AJoh  
#12125 Posted : 27 July 2013 06:51:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Alex nods as he listens to her, "Brooklyn too? Well if you ever run out of sugar I'm sure I could be a helpful neighbour" he laughs slightly, "The chick from Vile Hour? That's quite something" He listens as she continues "So you're a successful businesswoman? That's very impressive" He says with a smile as he checks out her tattoos once more.
"Oh, me?" Maddie says, "I'm a musician, I'm not what you'd call famous or anything but I'm working on it" she says with a slight nervous giggle, "Umm, I live in Manhattan. I released my debut album not so long ago, it was called 'Young Blood'. Both of my older brothers are musicians too, but we don't see each other all that often" she laughs.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12126 Posted : 27 July 2013 07:02:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Aw, you're too sweet to me, Alex," Faith says back, touching him lightly on the arm in an obviously flirtatious way, smiling and then turning to Maddie, listening to her. "Oh, a family of musicians. How cu-- Wait. Maddie, right?" She rubs one of her eyes, as if that would sober her up a bit more. "Maddie Urie, right? Ha! Shit, girl. I think you're fucking awesome..." She turns to Alex, looking at him in a different sort of light. "And you're Alex Simms. Shit, I've been flirting with Alex Simms... And Maddie Urie bought me a drink. This may be one of the coolest nights of my life."
Offline C4AJoh  
#12127 Posted : 27 July 2013 07:27:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Alex laughs, "Yeah, I'm a regular prince charming". Maddie giggles a little, still not used to being recognized, "Yeah, that's me. Really? Aww thanks, I'm not such a big deal" she says smiling brightly, Alex chuckles to himself a little, "Yeah, it's a great time to be alive, huh?" he says with a devilish grin as he finishes the last drops of his drink.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12128 Posted : 27 July 2013 07:34:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith pulls out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, assuming that she can smoke in the bar. She lights the cigarette and offers the pack to both of them. "It really is a good time to be alive, it really fucking is," she says back, still a little on cloud nine for hanging out with Alex and Maddie. She finishes off her drink. "Thanks again for the drink, Maddie." She says, sticking her finger in the glass and licking it to get the very last bit out.
Offline C4AJoh  
#12129 Posted : 27 July 2013 07:43:44(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Both Alex and Maddie refuse the offer of a cigarette, "I'm sure you've met a lot more interesting people than us" Maddie says with a laugh, "People always seem to describe me as tame or timid or shy." Alex laughs, "If only they knew the real you" Maddie nods enthusiastically, "Exactly!". Alex stands up, getting ready to head over to the bar, he looks at Faith, "You want another?"
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12130 Posted : 27 July 2013 07:49:22(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"You'd be surprised," Faith says back with a laugh. "Nichole is awesome, but she doesn't really go out much since she got knocked up. So I don't get to hang out with cool people anymore." Faith grins at Maddie. "Shy and timid... No, I don't think that's exactly what I would use to describe you. You're the first woman to buy me a drink at a bar that wasn't a butch lesbian. That's something, isn't it?" She giggles and then hands her glass to Alex, smiling up at him. "Thank you so much. It's a pear martini, sweetie. You're the best."
Offline C4AJoh  
#12131 Posted : 27 July 2013 08:00:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Maddie smiles "Well I'm always looking for cool people to hang out with, we could go out prowling the New York City streets for men ... and women if that's what you're into!" She then lets out a little giggle, "That really is something." Alex takes the glass from Faith, grazing her hand slightly, "No problem, you got it!" he says as he makes his way over towards the bar.
Maddie rests back slightly in the chair, slightly feeling the effects of the alcohol, "So what's your deal? You like girls, guys, both?" she laughs, "From the little that I know you, it seems like you attract a lot of interest from girls"
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12132 Posted : 27 July 2013 08:46:41(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith smiles at Alex and gives him a little wave goodbye as he goes to the bar to get her another drink. She turns back to Maddie, giggling a bit. "My deal? Um, pansexual, I guess?" She says back with a laugh. "I don't judge by gender. If I think you're attractive, and you might be fun to sleep with, odds are I'm going to go for it." She beams at her. "And what about you? What is your deal? And more to the point, what is the situation with you and Alex? Are you dating? Sleeping together? Should I feel bad about flirting with him?"
Offline C4AJoh  
#12133 Posted : 27 July 2013 09:02:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Maddie smiles, "I like that, it's a very non-judgemental way of doing things" she laughs a little, "I'm very much straight" she thinks for a moment and looks across at Alex, "There's no situation between me and Alex, we're just friends. I have a little crush on him but nothing is ever gonna happen there, besides he's got this 'no strings' kinda thing with Julia Volkova going on."
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12134 Posted : 27 July 2013 09:21:37(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Straight, got it," Faith says back to Maddie, as if she were keeping track of her sexuality and knowing not to hit on her. She looks back at Alex, imagining him with Julia Volkova, and smiles. "That's... fucking sexy as hell," she says back, laughing. "Nothing better than two attractive people fucking."
Offline C4AJoh  
#12135 Posted : 27 July 2013 09:35:09(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Maddie shrugs her shoulders, "I guess so ... I don't think I'd be capable of that sort of open relationship. It seems a little hollow and empty to me" she laughs a little, "They aren't exclusive either, basically they just do whatever they want with whoever they want and then they'll call each other whenever they wanna have sex." She shakes her head, "Yeah, I think I'd definitely turn into some crazy jealous chick"

Alex makes his way back over to the table having been distracted by a couple of 'fans', he places the drinks on the table and sits down next to Faith again, he looks at them both, "What's up?"
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12136 Posted : 27 July 2013 10:11:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith laughs and shrugs. "I hate being in serious relationships," She says back. "Spending time with them gets boring, and then they get boring, and then even the sex gets boring, and then what was once a really cool person just seems pathetic." She smirks and shrugs. "But I get bored really easily. That could just be me." When Alex walks back over, Faith smiles up at him and takes her drink. "Nothing much. We're just talking about how hot it must be when you and Julia Volkova fuck," Faith says back to Alex with a wink. "Is she as crazy in real life as she seems to be? Like, does she make you do crazy shit in bed?"
Offline C4AJoh  
#12137 Posted : 27 July 2013 17:31:33(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Maddie smiles, "I guess when you put it that way, it kinda makes a lot of sense. I guess I just prefer the whole falling in love feeling." she laughs, "But what do I know, I'm only nineteen". She smiles as Alex sits back down next to them, Alex laughs, "Oh, Julia?" he pauses for a moment to take a drink, "It's quite something" he takes another drink and nods, "Yeah, pretty much. If she's been drinking then it's usually this aggressive animalistic stuff, she's uhhh ... very dominant!" he laughs once more, "And when she's sober she tends to like to roleplay ... a lot." he nods, "It can be very tiring." Maddie bursts into a fit of giggles, "Awwww, poor you!" she says sarcastically.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12138 Posted : 28 July 2013 00:08:44(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Gah, you're only nineteen? Now I feel... really fucking old..." Faith shivers a little, laughing. Turning twenty-three this April was like turning forty for other women. Faith still wasn't over the initial shock of getting older. When Alex comes back, she turns and listens to him, the grin slowly spreading across her face with every word. "I doubt nothing of what you say," She says back, laughing. "If I ever meet Julia Volkova, now I have something to start off the conversation with. Like, 'Hey! I heard you're a total beast in bed! Wanna show me?'" She giggles.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#12139 Posted : 29 July 2013 07:56:42(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
"Hey that's your song right?"

Isaac Lovelock nodded modestly and chuckled a bit, the DB seemed to be thriving with minor artists (and maybe a few famous ones?) since tonight was the night that the big stars got to get their due and Isaac had a seat waiting for him in the first row...

...but he missed his flight after oversleeping. So tonight he was at the DB's bar, drinking Coors and taking in the sights.

Edited by user 29 July 2013 07:57:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline Matticus  
#12140 Posted : 29 July 2013 08:00:29(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Parish walks into the DB and leans against the bar. He orders himself a jack Daniels an stands around slowly sipping it.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)