logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<609610611612613>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12201 Posted : 07 August 2013 10:27:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Musician. I'm not talented enough in expressing my emotions on camera. I like songs." She chuckles a little. "I was on television before for a reality show but nothing Oscar worthy."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#12202 Posted : 07 August 2013 10:47:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18002 time(s) in 10468 post(s)
"i'm a musician too!" mariko squeals,as if its the most unique thing in the world. "what's your music like? anything i may have heard?" mariko leans forward,very interested. "reality tv?! you do not look or seem trashy enough for that." mariko giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12203 Posted : 07 August 2013 10:54:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Hmm, maybe. I had an EP out a year ago and like two singles from it. Nothing massive." She laughs. "Yeah, I was on Celebrity Big Brother. I came in 4th place too, but America thought I wasn't raunchy enough to win."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#12204 Posted : 07 August 2013 11:06:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko peers at bianca. her face doesnt ring a bell,and she is too polite to ask who bianca is. "i lived in japan until a couple of months ago. we dont get a lot of things there." mariko says before sipping her drink. " celebrity big brother?!" mariko gasps. "i am well aware of that show. my cousin was on it,as was her ex husband.i never saw the show,but i heard tales....." mariko trails off and giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12205 Posted : 07 August 2013 11:11:08(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"It's alright, I sort of like not being recognized so don't feel bad about it. It's actually good to meet someone new who doesn't know me." Bianca ordered another drink as she listened to the girl. "Well the tales are true but the most I did in that house was laugh. I wasn't into the sleeping around stuff."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#12206 Posted : 07 August 2013 11:20:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko gets really interested when bianca says she isnt into being recognized. "ooh,do you have an infamous reputation?" mariko giggles. looking at bianca,she could tell this wasnt the case.but good natured ribbing is always fun. "my cousin was into the whole sleeping around thing." mariko shakes her head. "i could never do that on tv...well,maybe?" she grins. "her ex was the total opposite. i am pretty sure he bedded no one. maybe that is why they broke up."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12207 Posted : 07 August 2013 12:09:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well...I don't know. I guess people know me but I'm no Madonna or anything." She laughs. "I think I have enough music cred I guess?" Another drink was served to her. "Thanks. I did meet some interesting people though, made some nice friends. I don't know if they'll even remember me though."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#12208 Posted : 07 August 2013 12:14:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko nods slowly to bianca." thats the kind of fame to have. i could not bear people swarming me if i go anywhere." she takes a drink,pondering her own fame. moderate,but fame all the same. "you seem super sweet. i am sure everyone remembers meeting you....what is your name,so i may remember meeting you?" mariko grins.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12209 Posted : 07 August 2013 12:35:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Bianca Moretti." She smiles and holds out her hand for her to shake. "And you are..?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#12210 Posted : 07 August 2013 12:39:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko smiles warmly and shakes bianca's hand. "mariko kobayashi." she says,slightly bouncing in her chair. she loves meeting new people. "bianca is such a beautiful name. it sounds so.....cultured,yet possibly a femme fatale."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12211 Posted : 07 August 2013 12:43:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Ooh, nice." She laughs. "Really? Thanks. Femme Fatale? You might be reaching a little there. I'm nowhere near that sexy."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#12212 Posted : 07 August 2013 12:50:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko giggles. she loves her name,even if it is rather common in her homeland. "i am not so sure,bianca. you seem rather....italian? and the name bianca just sounds like it would be full of intrigue and spies being lead to their fate." mariko grins. " bianca moretti...yea,it works for femme fatale."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12213 Posted : 07 August 2013 13:06:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well thanks, I love your name. Yes, it is very Italian." She smiles then laughs. "Okay, let me guess...you are Japanese? I hope I'm right, I'd feel awful if it was wrong."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#12214 Posted : 07 August 2013 13:12:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko laughs and nods. "yes.i am japanese. not to worry,i am not from korea or of chinese decent like lotus and the other girl.do you actually live in italy most of the time?" mariko asks,ordering another drink. she was feeling relaxed,and wasnt drinking to get drunk.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12215 Posted : 07 August 2013 14:11:08(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Lotus?" She takes a sip of her drink then looks at her. "I have actually never been to Italy, well I was born there but I can't remember what it was like. I live in Ohio, Madison. I'm a disgrace to Italians everywhere." She jokes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#12216 Posted : 07 August 2013 14:19:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"lotus is an internet persona or something. she writes about fashion or some shit. seems like a total hoot." mariko laughs warmly,loving talking shop with a fellow musician. mariko cracks up when bianca admits to never really living in italy. "you must be more debonair than usual ohioans,right?" mariko asks,clearly not wanting to take no for an answer. "america is far different than japan,but i love it." mariko squeals slightly,loving her new home.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12217 Posted : 07 August 2013 14:56:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Ohhh, I'm not a very fashion savvy girl if you can tell." Bianca shakes her head laughing. "Maybe. I'd love to visit Japan. I think everyone loves Japan and if they say they don't they're lying bastards.." She sighs a little thinking about why she really came here. She wanted to escape from her reality of her troubles. "I'd love to take my son there one day."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#12218 Posted : 07 August 2013 22:51:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"You have a certain style about you. At least you aren't wearing animal print. Ugh. That stuff looks soooo tacky." Mariko giggles and plays with the condensation on her glass. " you are totally right about Japan,it's a lovable place. " Mariko looks askew at her new companion. "Son?! Ooh,tell me all about him,please." She says excitedly. " oh,if you ever go to Japan,you guys can stay at my place.",she says,not caring about the oddness of inviting someone she just met into her house. Mariko is a very trusting person.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12219 Posted : 08 August 2013 01:38:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I'm not much of an animal printer." She laughs, taking another sip. "My son, Luca, he's a year old. He's the sweetest boy you'll lay eyes on. He looks like his father and acts like his mother; stubborn and fiesty when provoked." She gushes over her son, feeling a warmness inside when she talks about him. "I have a picture if you wanna see?" She picks up her phone, finding a suitable picture of the two together. Luca had her skin complexion and some chubby cheeks. His eyes were a striking blue and he had sandy colored hair. "I might just take you up on that. Hopefully it'll be nothing like The Grudge." She jokes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#12220 Posted : 08 August 2013 01:59:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko smiles warmly as Bianca talks about her son. Mariko loves kids,but never wants one of her own. She squeals when She sees the picture. "Those cheeks! They must get kissed a thousand times a day,huh? He sounds simply lovable." Mariko grins. " my place looks a little creepy. But it's not haunted,I swear! Now that I see who you are bringing,you must come." Mariko says brightly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage