logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<610611612613614>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12221 Posted : 08 August 2013 02:13:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Pinched, kissed, he tolerates it." She smiles. "Thank you. I can't believe I made that, you know? I never even knew I wanted kids, especially now. He kinda likes creepy so it might be an advantage. I think I have a future rocker."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#12222 Posted : 08 August 2013 02:28:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18002 time(s) in 10468 post(s)
"I love children. Simply adore them. But I don't want any of my own. I just don't have that motherly bit inside me. Was luca....a surprise baby?" Mariko asks gently,not knowing if this is too personal. " your little rock and roller will love it then! Hotel kobayashi is located under some train tracks in old Osaka. It features 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. Traditional Japanese furniture and oodles of hello kitty." Mariko giggles in her best travel agent voice.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12223 Posted : 08 August 2013 02:49:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Bianca, feeling as if she had nothing to really hide. "Yeah, a big surprise. I don't mind though. He's exactly what I needed." She chuckles. "But I have a huge family so he's okay. Whoever said kids need both parents obviously hasn't spent the day with a single mother." She nods at her. "Thank you. Hello Kitty might be a little too light for his type." She winks at her. "I should get going, I'm starting to miss him as I talk about him. It was very nice meeting you Mariko."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#12224 Posted : 08 August 2013 03:08:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko look relived her question wasnt too blunt. " planning is boring. Who likes a planned party? Everyone loves surprise parties!" Mariko giggles madly. " single mothers are unsung heroes,for sure." She gets out her wallet to cover hers and Bianca's tabs. I'll get this,Bianca. It was sooo nice to meet you! I will be sure to take all hello kitty out if the room you guys can stay in!" She says happily.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12225 Posted : 08 August 2013 13:40:31(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Vanessa Lynn of Cherry Street walks into the bar, immediately lighting a cigarette and finding herself the most secluded table in the back. It had been a long day, and all she wanted was a drink. But a drink that she didn't have to pay for herself would be the best. She looks around for somebody to choose from.
Offline erich hess  
#12226 Posted : 08 August 2013 13:46:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko is still in the dirty bastard. she has been drinking all day and is close to nodding off. since bianca left,it has one boring person after another in there. she spots a woman all alone at a table. that will work,if anything,mariko could make her feel uncomfortable. she hops off her stool and and heads for the table. she drunkenly waves at the girl sitting there. " hi, need a drink?" mariko asks. rife with coin of the realm.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12227 Posted : 08 August 2013 13:51:17(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vanessa looks up from her phone, which she had been pretty focused on up until Mariko walked up. She looks her over first, Vanessa's cynical eye always taking control when any stranger walks up, being too friendly. Nothing made about Mariko made Vanessa feel uncomfortable. She was even kind of cute... in an Asian way. "Yeah, sure. Why not?" She says back, shrugging. She kicks the chair across from her with her foot and then motions for Mariko to sit there once she had their drinks.
Offline erich hess  
#12228 Posted : 08 August 2013 13:55:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko sits down with a smirk. this girl had style. that is something to be admired in this sick and sorry world.mariko motions for some some drinks and starts talking to the stranger. drinking all day gives her the outgoingness that she usually doesnt have. " i cant say i've seen you here before.i spend and embarrassingly long time in this place.i am mariko." she says with a grin,always a social butterfly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12229 Posted : 08 August 2013 13:57:58(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Mariko... what a Japanese name..." She says back with a laugh, totally expecting for Mariko to introduce herself as Connie or Tracy or something obviously Americanized to seem more American. "I'm Vanessa. Nice to meet you. I've actually never been here before. And I'm not finding much of a reason to come back." She glances around. "I've been in funeral parlors more lively than this."
Offline erich hess  
#12230 Posted : 08 August 2013 14:03:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko grins. happy her nationality has been picked up. "vanessa is such a pretty name. so.....extravagant." mariko compliments. vanessa seems like a name associated with ball room gowns to her. "yeah,its pretty dull here. i mainly come here to prowl for wide eyed and innocent young musicians to seduce." mariko jokes. "it is so nice to meet you." she adds.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12231 Posted : 08 August 2013 14:09:48(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

The waiter comes by with their drinks, setting them down in front of them. "Well... here's to squinty eyes and experience," she says back with a wink, countering Mariko's 'wide-eyed and innocent' remark. She takes a sip of her drink and then smiles. "You're Erica Kobayashi's cousin, right? The one that does those bloody-as-fuck stage shows?" She asks, happy to place a face with a memory. "I saw you perform somewhere, can't remember where, but it was intense. I got some blood in my hair during it and didn't notice until I had left the show. I spent the whole night wondering why nobody was trying to get me to fuck them in a port-o-potty."
Offline erich hess  
#12232 Posted : 08 August 2013 14:15:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i have got both. squinty eyes and experience!" mariko laughs.instantly taking a liking to vanessa. even more so,when she is recognized by here. " that is me." she giggles." i didnt think anyone would recognize me without the schoolgirl get up and soaked in blood." she grins at her new companion. "fucking in a port-a-potty?! damn,you are hardcore! a normal club bathroom seemed exotic to me."mariko giggles warmly.picturing sex in a port a potty." i am sorry,but i do not recognize you,am i missing out?" she asks,blushing.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12233 Posted : 08 August 2013 14:20:31(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vanessa laughs and shrugs. "Sex in a port-a-potty is no big deal. Ever had sex in the backseat of a VW Bug? That's rough. That's worse than anal." She leans back in her chair, her toes peaking out of her sandals lightly touching Mariko. "I would think less of you if you did recognize me. I'm in a band called Cherry Street, but we're pretty fucking worthless right now. Nothing out yet."
Offline erich hess  
#12234 Posted : 08 August 2013 14:25:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko covers her mouth in both amazement and slight embarrassment . "no bugs or anal for me.yet. but i did do it once in a honda fit.i had to poke my head out the sunroof" she cracks up. thats it.she adores this woman.she looks down at vanessa's toes touching her and moves slightly closer. she doesnt have a foot fetish,but she appreciates cute toes. " cherry street?! is that supposed to be as dirty as a i am taking it?" mariko asks,with raised eyebrow
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12235 Posted : 08 August 2013 14:33:31(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vanessa lets out a short laugh. "Yeah, probably. My friend, Tessa - who is also part of the band - came up with it, and I wouldn't be surprised if she meant it to be dirty. She used to be really cool." She sighs, thinking about how bitchy Tessa had become lately. "Anyway, that's whatever. You can start caring about Cherry Street's shit when there really is shit to care about."
Offline erich hess  
#12236 Posted : 08 August 2013 14:39:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko giggles." used to be cool? i know how that is. my cousin used to be fun. now her wife is pregnant and she is totally boring. gone are our all night coke binges.i dont think she even touches alcohol anymore. fucking boring people,right? what clipped tessa's wings? jesus? penis? jesus's penis?" mariko giggles. picturing a halo on a penis.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12237 Posted : 08 August 2013 14:48:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Eh, I don't know what fucked up Tessa's groove. When we all committed to make this music career work, Tessa decided to take over the management of it. Then she started getting stressed out, which made her less and less cool. Now she's boring and upset all the fucking time." Vanessa says back and then shrugs. "If you ever need a drinking buddy... or a coke buddy... call me, cool? I love both."
Offline erich hess  
#12238 Posted : 08 August 2013 14:52:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko waves her hand." people get soooo uptight in this business. i mean shit,it's supposed to be fun. what does cherry street do?" mariko asks,she loves the name and hope it lives up to what she has pictured in her head. " really? you throw in some meaningless sex and you will have a friend for life in me!" she laughs,taking vanessa's sandal off. "its a crime to hide those toes." she explains.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12239 Posted : 08 August 2013 14:59:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vanessa admires her feet in the light, but immediately put her sandal back on her foot. "Not that I don't want you to see my feet. I'm just afraid to step on this floor. I'm 90% positive there's an AIDS syringe just waiting to stab me if I walk around barefoot." She giggles and winks at Mariko. She could already see that, eventually, she are Mariko were going to sleep with each other. That was just something that happened when she hung out and flirted with Mariko's type of woman for too long. "We make a sort of dance-punk type sound. It was a compromise between one half of the band and the other. One wanted dance music, the other wanted punk." She shrugs. "Meaningless sex is the best kind there is. You got a friend in me, girly."
Offline erich hess  
#12240 Posted : 08 August 2013 15:06:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko also admires vanessa's feet before the sandal goes on. she wiggles her own toes,deeply buried in a boot.but it's the the thought that counts,right? " i....have to agree with you. aids at the worst. athletes foot at the best." mariko grimaces.her lips making the expression far more impressive than it would normally be.she unconsciously puts her feet on the stool.vanessa's wink is adorable.but mariko isnt exactly sure she swings her way." dance punk? sounds brilliant. im thinking klf as interpreted by angelic upstarts?" mariko giggles,wanting to see vanessa in action. "what do you do for cherry street?" mariko simply giggles when vaness mentions meaningless sex.the blush quickly taking over her cheeks.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage