logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<616617618619620>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12341 Posted : 15 August 2013 05:03:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Vanessa raises her glass to Veronica. "Alright, hon. Enough talk about stupid men. Let's talk about something awesome. Like puppies or kittens or crack or something like that," She giggles and winks. "What do you and Ansley do? Tessa said something about clothes, but you'll have to forgive me. I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to... anything." She laughs.

"Nasty girl," Tessa says back with a laugh, shaking her head. "Yeah, I guess we're like pop... It's, like, a punk dance pop sound... It's... yeah..." She laughs again, the alcohol making her a bit dizzy in the head, and the fact that she actually kind of hated talking about how she was in a band with somebody who was actually successful at what they did. "We're trying to break into the industry, you know? But we're more or less failing."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12342 Posted : 15 August 2013 05:19:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Veronica raises her glass and taps hers to make a 'clunking' sound then takes the shot. "We are fashion designers who just happen to own a very famous store right around the corner from here." She smiles. "We just came from working there, it's been a long day. What do you do?"

Ansley nods. "I can't wait to hear it then, I love all those genres." She could understand where she was coming from. When Ansley and Veronica stared a few years ago, they felt like they were failing but eventually, people started buying more of their clothes. "Don't worry, just give it time. The best success stories are the ones that took a while."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#12343 Posted : 15 August 2013 05:25:35(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Ooh, fashion. Fun fun fun. What store is it? I love shopping," Vanessa asks, taking a sip of her drink. "I'm a, uh... I'm a singer," She says back, laughing at saying it. When she was talking to a man, telling them that she was a singer was always kind of made her seem exotic and fun, but since she was talking to a woman who obviously had no sexual interest in her, it just made her look like every other wanna-be singer. "Tessa and I are in a band together with two other girls. Cherry Street is what we're called. And yes, it's supposed to sound as dirty as it does." She winks.

"Well, then we should be right up your alley," Tessa says back with a laugh. "Thank you, though. I think we're finally getting there, you know what I mean? Just a little bit more time. And then people will know our name." She smiles. "Or at least will be somewhat familiar with who we are."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12344 Posted : 15 August 2013 06:29:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yes, it can be but it can also be very stressful. It's called BCStyle. It's the cute one." She giggled, proudly bragging about the store. "Really? I swear, I meet a lot of singers. Are you new? I don't think I recognize you." Veronica seemed to actually be interested in Vanessa, not in the way she was with other girls. She didn't take too kind to too many female friends which is why Ansley was basically her closest one for so long but Vanessa reminded her a lot of herself, which she loved. "Nice. I bet those Cherries have been popped though, am I right?" She winks at her then laughs.

"Excellent. I started experimenting with music myself but I haven't done anything serious, just a few verses here and there. I'm not sure I can be that amazing like everyone else." Ansley smiled. "Yeah, it just takes a little time and some people are just really lucky with knowing the right people or being at the right place. You never know what could happen."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#12345 Posted : 15 August 2013 08:05:11(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vanessa laughs. "Of course the cute store is your store. It's very fitting," she says back with a grin. "Yeah, we're pretty new. Well, not really. We've been singing together for a while, but we haven't been actively trying to get our name out there until about a month ago." She gives a dirty giggle when she mentions the 'cherries.' "Oh, yeah, of course... Or at least most of us have." She laughs.

Tessa smiles. "I bet your music sounds really good, really. That'd be fucking awesome," she says and then blushes a little. She hardly ever curses, but when she does, that means that she really means it.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12346 Posted : 15 August 2013 08:15:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I understand. Ansley and I weren't new but it took us a while to get things up and moving." She giggles. "We need to exchange numbers and hang out some more, I like you and you're cute." Veronica smiled at her, really liking this girl. That was a change for her. She noticed Ansley seemed to forget her guy troubles as well. "Both of you should hang out with us, hell bring the rest of the girls too if you want. You'll get a discount from our store as well."

Ansley laughs. "I'm glad you're excited about it. I'm not sure if I really wanna pursue it or if it's just a hobby that I like. I feel nervous just thinking about performing in front of people."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#12347 Posted : 15 August 2013 08:37:44(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vanessa squeals with delight at the idea of getting cute clothes for a discount. "Deal! Double deal!" She says back with a laugh. "I wish we could give you something cool... Sadly, all we could give you is a song and the love in our hearts. No cash value." She winks. "You're the best. Yeah, here..." She drigs through her purse until she finds a piece of paper and a pen, and she writes down her phone number. "Here. Call me. I don't do jack shit, so I'll always be open to hanging out."

Tessa smiles. "Oh my god, don't worry, girl, hon. I still get nervous when I have to get up in front of a crowd. I don't think that'll ever go away." She smiles.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12348 Posted : 15 August 2013 08:52:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica laughed. "Okay, I'll take it. As long as you name the song 'Veronica' then we'll be cool." She chuckles at her and then she grabs one of the napkins and jots down her number as well, handing it to her. "Text me, call me, whatever. I'm usually free when I'm not working since I'm single now." She shrugs.

"You're so awesome to talk to." Ansley laughs. "I'm sorry if I'm being weird but you are! You're such a sweetheart and really funny. We should hang out more often. I have a feeling we'd get along just great."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#12349 Posted : 15 August 2013 08:59:06(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Hey, I think we could pull that. Just work your name into when we're supposed to sing 'baby,' or something like that. Totally." Vanessa says back with a laugh, now actually thinking about which songs they could do that with. She takes the napkin with Veronica's number on it and immediately starts to enter it into her phone. "Your caller ID picture is going to be Veronica from the Archie comics, just so you know," she informs her as she finds a picture of Veronica Lodge and puts it in.

Tessa laughs as Ansley's random compliment. "Thank you so much! You're awesome, too, hon!" She says back, still laughing a little bit. She reaches over and steals the napkin out of Vanessa's hand when Vanessa is done entering Veronica's number into her phone, and then writes her own number on the napkin. "We definitely need to hang out more. Call me, beep me, if you want to reach me," She says as she hands the napkin over to Ansley, quoting the Kim Possible theme song.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 15/08/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12350 Posted : 15 August 2013 09:10:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Holy hell, I actually know who that is." She laughs. "That's awesome. Hmm....who shall I put as your caller ID picture? Who would you like darling?" She takes out her phone, entering her number as well and then starts to search for a picture for her.

"No problem. Oh sure! Yay, exchanging numbers now." Ansley laughs and listens to quote. "You're like 100 times more awesomer than I could eve possibly imagine." She laughs loudly. "I love that show!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#12351 Posted : 15 August 2013 09:21:23(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Umm... I don't know," Vanessa says back, no famous characters named Vanessa coming to mind. "Here, take a picture of me." She poses for Veronica, holding her beer up to lips and flipping off the camera. "Ready!"

Tessa squeals. "I love it, too! It's one of the few shows that, now as an adult, I still love more than anything." She laughs. "Text me, and then I'll have your number, and everything will be set." She goes in and gets ready to set Ansley's text message sound to the Kimunicator beep.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#12352 Posted : 17 August 2013 10:44:35(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
A thick layer of smoke seemed to gravitate over the Dirty Bastard's bar, and the drinks seemed to be stale but filling. This was the Dirty Bastard as Isaac Lovelock knew it.

After the lengthy brainstorming periods and the actual recording, he had decided to take his first much needed break of the last week.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline Valentin  
#12353 Posted : 17 August 2013 18:34:40(UTC)
Valentin

United Kingdom

Tim McIlrath and Zach Blair walk into the bar, the doors closing behind them making a slight squeaking sound. They would both scan the room and look over at the others; yet would not attempt to interact with them in any way shape or form. Tim would be the lead singer of the band that had not yet even produced a single, the band had two more members but they chose not to come along. Tim and Zach walked over to the bar and took a seat, "Two beer's please" Tim requested. The bartender got their drinks and passed them down the bar, the two began to drink and engage in conversation with each other; at the same time Tim would throw down the amount of money requested, along with a bit of an extra. The two would make themselves feel very welcome here, however still not attempting to socialize with the other's...
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12354 Posted : 18 August 2013 10:58:49(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Eva and Vanessa walk into the Dirty Bastard, Eva looking rather happy and pleased while Vanessa looks pissy and annoyed - as always.

"Fever's running wild, I'm dreamin', It can be the coldest, everyone knows it, Fever's running wild, I'm dreamin'," Eva sings to herself as they walk in, all the other lyrics to the song completely lost on her. She sings those three lines, hums a bit of the tune to herself, and then starts singing those three lines again. It's obvious that Eva has been doing this for most of the day, and it's grateing on Vanessa's nerves. As they sit down to the bar, Eva starts singing the three lines again.

Vanessa, in response to this, grabs Eva's face around the chin with one hand and turns it to look at her. "Eva, I swear to god, I will cut your pretty face if you keep singing just those three lines one more time..."

Eva nods nervously and turns back to bar. "Uh, two apple martinis."

"Two strong apple martinis," Vanessa adds.

OOC: Open to anyone.

Edited by user 18 August 2013 11:02:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 18/08/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#12355 Posted : 29 August 2013 12:07:57(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

OOC: Bumps!
Offline C4AJoh  
#12356 Posted : 30 August 2013 04:15:20(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8680 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
All five members of Riot! In The Boulevard arrive at the DB lobby, Justin, Nathan and Jason are talking about an old Iron Maiden record while Amy and Adam appear to be having a deep and meaningful conversation, "I'm deadly serious, it's a new dance craze that I created. It's called the Benjamin" Adam says with his trademark childlike grin, "And how does this dance move work?" asks Amy, attempting to seem at least half serious when she asks, "Basically it's like a twerking robot" he laughs, "I guarantee there will be people on the dance floor of every club on the east coast doing the 'Benjamin' ... it's gonna be huge" he says with as serious a look on his face as he can manage to show.

Amy shakes her head as they all arrive inside the bar, Adam, Amy and Justin find a table for the group while Jason and Nathan go to get the drinks.

OOC: There's like five of them, so feel free to join in :)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#12357 Posted : 30 August 2013 04:20:55(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3996 time(s) in 1366 post(s)
Laura from the Dolls was in the DB she happen to walk passed Riot as she went to the toliet, she gave Justin a cheeky wink.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12358 Posted : 30 August 2013 04:22:59(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Destinee and Adele waltz into the Dirty Bastard together, both of them immediately heading towards the bar without hesitation. Adele had been having a tough few days with her boyfriend being gone, and - of course - it was Destinee's job to try to cheer her up. Both of them were pretty mentally and emotionally exhausted, but Destinee perhaps more so. Seeing Adele cry and miss her boyfriend made Destinee's want for somebody to cry and miss even more, as silly and petulant as that sounds. Both of them sit down and order their drinks.

"The last time I was drinking was when I was hanging out with Florian..." Adele whines, looking at all the alcohol around them.

"Oh, it'll be alright, cheri. He'll be back soon and then everything will be back to normal," Destinee says back, putting her hand on Adele' knee reassuringly. They had had this same conversation about seven times now. Destinee was about to break.
Offline C4AJoh  
#12359 Posted : 30 August 2013 04:39:56(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8680 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Justin gives a warm smile as the random girl walked passed and winked at him, he was always the quiet member of Riot! In The Boulevard and usually any form of attention was in order to speak to Amy or even Adam who was becoming more and more popular. Adam leans over to Justin and says "I saw that" Amy looks up from her phone, "Saw what?", Adam laughs, "A girl just winked at Justin." he laughs again, "I think maybe he leads a secret life, when he's not around us I think he's a total player", Justin shakes his head, he was used to Adam's ways by now.

Jason and Nathan arrive back at the table with the drinks and sit down, "Justin has an admirer already" Adam says, just attempting to get some sort of reaction out of the calm nature lead guitarist, Justin remains true to form and quietly ignores Adam.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#12360 Posted : 30 August 2013 04:48:45(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3996 time(s) in 1366 post(s)
Laura walks out of the toilet, this time as she walks passed their table she smiles at Justin. shw hopes one of them says something. She then blushes as she walks to the bar.
UserPostedImage