logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<619620621622623>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#12401 Posted : 01 September 2013 06:16:35(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3996 time(s) in 1366 post(s)
"you keep it babe, you n re pay me by going surfing, unless you want to re pay me another way".

Laura then smiles at her failed attempted at flirting.
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#12402 Posted : 01 September 2013 06:20:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
"Alright, how about I cook you something. I know you can go and buy something but I want to be different, so I'm going to cook what you want." He said walking to his car "So what do you want to eat?" He was proud of his cooking skill and also wanted her to be impressed and like him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#12403 Posted : 01 September 2013 06:23:21(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"I love too cook to, I could eat yeah cook me your best thing".

Laura giggles walking towards his car.
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#12404 Posted : 01 September 2013 06:30:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He opens the door for her and then drives back to his condo. He goes around and opens her doors. "After to you, welcome to my home, I know it's a little small but it is simple and easy to clean."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#12405 Posted : 01 September 2013 06:33:32(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"it's ok I like things simple, I can't wait to eat, im sure it will be amazing.".

Laura sits down being careful not to flash anything.
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#12406 Posted : 01 September 2013 06:42:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He goes into the kitchen and starts to work putting on his apron. He seasons, cooks, cleans. "You can turn on the tv if you want, food is going to take 20 minutes." He got trays for them and started making something to drink. He comes back over to her with a tray of blacken grill salmon, mixed vegetables, and toast. He made lemonade and made it pretty with garnish on the side "well dig in."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#12407 Posted : 01 September 2013 06:45:37(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

When he comes back she looks at him.

"wow this looks amazing, I hope you cook many things".

She then starts to eat.

"it amazing it is a good as it looks..
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#12408 Posted : 01 September 2013 07:01:37(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Well, I mess around a little bit in the kitchen," He said sitting down next to her and eating with her "So Laura tell me about yourself that a lot of your fans don't know about you?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#12409 Posted : 01 September 2013 07:08:26(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"I am seen as the loud one, I have big feet for a girl, if that's interesting you have any interesting about you".

Laura giggles, smiling at him.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12410 Posted : 03 September 2013 05:37:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor dragged herself into The Dirty Bastard, wanting to get herself a drink and forget her complicated troubles for a while. Maybe it wasn't that complicated but to her it seemed like it was almost the end of the world. She sighed as she sat at the bar, wearing a cute frilly skirt and a cropped white shirt that hung off her shoulder. "Give me your strongest shot of Tequila." She straightens up in her chair, playing with the napkin in front of her.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#12411 Posted : 03 September 2013 05:43:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kai Rollins was outside the Dirty Bastard, sat on the floor and looking just as homeless as he always did. He looks around him as he takes a long drag from his cigarette, and he scowls at some passers by. The last 24 hours had been crazy for him, and his mind was racing. Was he gay? He just couldn't get his head around it at all - he knew one thing that would help him forget though. Dragging himself to his feet, Kai walks into the Dirty Bastard in his typical skinny jeans and basketball shirt, walking to the corner of the bar. "Vodka," he grunts at the barman.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12412 Posted : 03 September 2013 05:53:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor cleared her throat a little as soon as she checked her phone. There were a few messages from friends but she didn't feel like speaking to them right now. When her drink arrived, she immediately took the shot and then looked around to see none other than the guy who she'd have various spats with on Twitter with. She sighed, she really didn't feel like dealing with him so she turned her eyes towards the other side in hopes he wouldn't recognize her.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#12413 Posted : 03 September 2013 06:05:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai is invested in his vodka, head down as he tries to push all the thoughts of what happened last night out of his mind. He shakes his head as he downs his drink and others another vodka. "Pour me another...make it straight," he says, before realising the irony in what he orders. When it comes, he looks up to see Honor at the other end of the bar. Normally he would yell something sexually offensive or just aggressive at her, but tonight his mood was different. He felt vulnerable, and he didn't think he would even win an argument against Honor, so he sighs and tries to look as inconspicuous as someone like him can.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12414 Posted : 03 September 2013 07:00:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor orders another shot, she really wanted to get wasted. She really didn't think about anything else at the moment, she just wanted to feel better. Part of her problem was she wasn't sure if she was doing the right thing in life. Usually she was a risk taker, not really thinking things out. She was continuously questioning her relationship and other things about her life. Her motto was, if you're always questioning it, something must not be right. "Fuck." She said to herself.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12415 Posted : 03 September 2013 07:17:31(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai hears Honor cursing and he laughs a little. Somehow, his own problems seemed a little less serious when he could see that his arch enemy was as pissed off as she was. He smirks and takes another drink from his glass as he watches her. She was clearly drinking heavily, and that could only mean one thing. He nods to the barman to fill his glass up again and shouts down the bar to Honor. "Trouble in paradise, love?" he asks with a smirk.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12416 Posted : 03 September 2013 07:36:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor groans and looks over at him. "What does it matter to you?" She really didn't want to argue with him, she figured she wouldn't win against him. She just didn't have it in her. As soon as her next drink arrived, she wasted no time finishing it and sighing. "Thank god for alcohol." She looked over at him. "Why aren't you fucking some clueless girl right now? Isn't Suzie always available at this time?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12417 Posted : 03 September 2013 07:49:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

What does it matter to him? Kai laughs. "I just like to see that sad look on your smug bastard face, mate." He laughs harder and takes a drink. When she mentions Suzie...or any girl for that matter, though, he goes quiet and tries not to look too sheepish. It wasn't exactly the best at the moment to even think about why he wasn't with a girl. Did she know? There's no way she could, right? "Takin' a night off, bud. Can't wear me cock away after all."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12418 Posted : 03 September 2013 07:56:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Don't....just...I'm not in the mood right now." Honor looks genuinely upset but she tries to hide it from Kai. It was enough he was enjoying her like this, he didn't want to give him any win over her. She shook her head. "Don't you have any other person to go call? What about Billy? You two are always flirting on twitter, must be super close right?" She absent minded started to fold her napkin, not sure why she was doing it but she didn't pay any attention to it. She felt like he knew about her thoughts, did he know she felt vulnerable right now?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12419 Posted : 03 September 2013 08:10:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai laughs. There clearly wasn't much fight in her tonight, and that made him smile. He disliked her so seeing her looking so down made him happy. "What is it then? Major period?" He smirks as he orders himself anotger drink, feeling more and more cocky..until she mentioned him flirting with Billy on Twitter. At that point, he looks down into his glass and tries to get the thoughts of everything from last night out of his head. "Fuck off are we flirting," he says, dismissing her instantly. He wasn't sure if she knew, but that little dig from her made it seem like she did. Had Billy told her? "Just......fuck off..." He mutters at her.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12420 Posted : 03 September 2013 08:16:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You fuck off." She glared at him. Why was he so angry at that comment? It was hardly vicious enough to even break through his seemingly thick skin. "You talked to me remember..." She looked back at her empty shot glass. "God knows we look terrible sitting here all miserable when we're two of the cockiest people out there...you're making me look bad.." She tried to joke with him. She knew on the inside that Kai was probably just acting out to get attention and that majority of his tweets were aimed at her. She had always been taught that meant they liked the other person but she wasn't so sure the feeling was mutual. He was just too cocky and obnoxious...but really attractive. "If you must know.." She started, feeling like venting, "I'm debating if I want to break up with my boyfriend or not.."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage