logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<620621622623624>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#12421 Posted : 03 September 2013 14:22:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"Touchy little cunt, aren't you, sweetness," Kai laughs when she tell him to fuck off, but his face quickly turns back to being more serious. Her comment had made him scared. Could everyone tell just from looking at him what he had done with Billy? "Yeah I did. No need to be rude though mate is there," he sees with a little venom. He drains his glass then looks at her when she speaks. She really did look a bit different. She looked worried and alone. Was she really worrying about something? "You're fucking right...we do, mate. We look fuckin awful sat here on a Monday night, drinking. You look a lot worse than I do though. I'm still attractive, you look a reet fuckin mess," he says with a laugh, unable to resist a dig. He always liked to rib Honor, even though in reality he would give anything for a night with her. He would never tell her that, but more than once he had fantasised about her when he was alone. When she mentions Alec, he laughs. "Oh really? And why is that? Realised he looks old enough to be your dad at last?" He orders another drink.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12422 Posted : 03 September 2013 19:27:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor rolled her eyes. She figured she was wasting her time and she knew he wouldn't understand so she shook her head. "Forget it," she muttered to herself. She just ordered another drink. It was bad enough she was having doubts but it was harder when no one helped her. "You truly are a dick." She tried to contain herself from losing it right then and there because there was no way he'd ever see her down. She quickly tried to compose herself. "Anyway, I'm fine now."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#12423 Posted : 03 September 2013 21:20:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smirks a little and looks at the barman, telling him to pour Honor another drink. It was entertaining him to see her like this, and to even talk to her. They had never spoken face to face in the past. He laughs when he calls her a dick. "All this time we've been here and now you break out the compliments. What a sweetheart you are," he says. He watches her for a few more moments, deciding she really must be upset after all. "Nah, right, lay it on me then. Why are you kicking him to the kerb?" He moves his seat around the bar a little.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12424 Posted : 03 September 2013 23:35:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You're not mature enough to understand. And since you wanna get in my business, why are you here? Did someone finally reject you? Can you not figure out how to get it to work?" Honor was pissed he was enjoying her being upset so of course she resorted to anger. "Or was I right and it has to do with Billy? Aww do you like my friend? How cute." She took her shot and then managed to grab his glass and downed his too.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#12425 Posted : 04 September 2013 07:31:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When she grabs his drink, Kai scowls at Honor and shakes his head. "I'll let you away with that one since you're clearly bleeding from the cunt. How the hell am I not mature enough? Lay it on me." He shrugs and readies himself to hear her story if she would ever bother to tell him. And then she mentions Billy, and Kai freezes. She did seem to know something, but he tries not to give anything away. The reality of what had happened terrified him. "Vodka, please," he shouts to the barman, ignoring her question.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12426 Posted : 04 September 2013 09:16:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Stop fucking saying that word. Learn to speak to a lady properly you asshole." She glares at him and then realizes she really was wasting her time. "Just stop, leave me alone. Go mess with someone else, I'm not in the fucking mood to deal with your bullshit." She was serious now. Somehow Kai managed to really piss her off now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12427 Posted : 04 September 2013 09:24:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai laughs. "What word? Bleeding? Nah I'm joking, right I accept what you said. Just pretend I said vagina, that better?" He smirks and orders her another shot. He was curious as to what was wrong with her. "Man you should chill. We're both here depressed and alone. Might as well tell me what's going on. Ain't no one else around you can tell."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12428 Posted : 04 September 2013 09:51:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Why? You hate me. You don't seem like the type to talk feelings. You'd rather stick your penis in peoples mouths right?" She scoffed. "I can buy my own drinks. I don't want to owe you anything." Honor sighed a little. Sure she wanted to vent but it was Kai. Who knew if he'd just go blab on Twitter or something?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12429 Posted : 04 September 2013 20:50:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai laughs at her analysis of him. "Well I would normally rather do that. But look around, it's only you and I here. There's no one whose mouth I can stick it in. So shoot." He shakes his head. "I'm sure you can, yeah....but I bought you one. At least be a "lady" and say thanks or summat." He laughs again, trying to make light of the situation, resisting the temptation to add 'or you can thank me later if you'd prefer.' "What the hell are you gonna owe me? Just buy me one later." He put his head on the bar, feeling a little drunk by now.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12430 Posted : 05 September 2013 03:32:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You wouldn't know a lady if she sat in your lap." Honor glanced at him again. Why was he interested in her all of a sudden? "You keep avoiding when I mention Billy....why?" It was true. He either tensed up or consumed more alcohol, something was up. She wasn't going to share without some advantage for herself. She shuffled in her seat, making herself comfortable. They were both half drunk at a bar with no one hardly around. It was apparent neither had the chance of meeting anyone else to avoid each other.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12431 Posted : 05 September 2013 04:50:22(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai laughs. "Sit in my lap if you want, love. I'm not hard though....well, not yet," he jokes. He chuckles until she mentions Billy again, at which point, he goes quiet again and stares at the bar. He sighs audibly. "Billy...you say? Yeah...we had a little...confusion." He smirks a little and then scowls when he catches himself smiling. He scolds himself for looking happy about it. "Now why are you here? What's the deal with the blogger?" He calls the barman and gets him to leave the bottle. He pours himself a drink and slides the bottle to Honor. He was pissed off at how attractive she was. He wanted to hate her as much as he could, but she was gorgeous.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12432 Posted : 05 September 2013 05:15:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I'm having thiughts. What kind of confusion?" She felt if he was going to be vague so would she. She didn't mind wasting her night with this game of cat and mouse. When he slid the drink to her, Honor poured some in her glass, downed it and set the glass down. "You're such a lightweight. I can practically hear the drunkness in your voice already and you've had what? 3 drinks?" She shook her head. It was obvious the two of them were attracted to each other but neither of them would admit it. Their sexual tension was almost visible. Honor was never going to admit that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12433 Posted : 05 September 2013 06:18:22(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh thoughts is it? You should be a poet love, you've got such a fucking way with words!" He rolls his eyes. "Me? Billy told me he had feelings for me. That fucks you up when you thin k of a guy as just your mate." He decided not to lie, but to take the story back a couple of weeks to before he had become confused. "So what's your story?" He pours another drink and smirks. "I'm not a lightweight love. You're the one that looks ready to fall off that stool. You want somewhere to fall, fall into my bed." He laughs hard at his own joke and drinks again.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12434 Posted : 05 September 2013 07:31:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You can't honestly be that shocked. The amount of flirting he does with you on twitter? You really are dumb." She ignore his attempt at a joke and poured herself another glass full. "I'm just not sure if I'm with the right person at the moment. So let me guess, you rejected him but he kept coming on strong and you gave in right? I always thought you were gay anyway." She looked at him. It was true, she thought he was just afraid to come out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12435 Posted : 05 September 2013 08:13:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I thought he was being a mate and joking around," he says with a shrug. "I never noticed he was fucking flirting. It's not the sort of thing you expect. I guess you and I have something in common then...a gay trying to get in our pants on Twitter." He looks at the bottle and grabs it from her, pouring more for himself before sliding it back to her. "I could have told you you were with the wrong person," he says. "You'd have to be blind not to see that." He yawns and then shrugs. "Yup....just kept rejecting it..." he says, non-committally before taking a long drink.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12436 Posted : 05 September 2013 08:21:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"What are you talking about now?" Honor rubs her arm a little and then manages to empty her glass again. It was like alcohol was just running through her tonight. "I'm sorry, weren't you trying to get into my pants literally 5 seconds ago? And you don't know him or anything about him so don't try to give me advice about it. What could you possibly know about, well anything? The world is just one big orgy to you, no responsibilities, nothing else to worry about. Except dropping something in front of Billy. I'm sure you'd like that though." She grimaces at him before pouring some more. She then looked at the bottle and just started drinking from it. "I really do not wanna talk about this anymore."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12437 Posted : 05 September 2013 08:26:13(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm talking about your little Japanese buddy. Anyone in the world can see she wants to wrap her mouth around your pussy. Even you must be able to see that." He laughs and nods. He was really quite drunk now. "I was, love. I was. I've wondered what you look like underneath all the clothes. So...yeah, I was. My bad." He laughs and lights a cigarette. "Oh so now we're defending the guy who wasnt right for you a minute ago? Right well he's a swell motherfucker. I bet he buys you cotton candy and stuffed animals huh? Seriously, he looks like he could be your dad." When she mentions him with Bily again, he grimaces. "Right....I'm sure I would. Pussy's my bag, love." He nods towards her crotch and then watches her take a drink. "Someone's hitting it hard."

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12438 Posted : 05 September 2013 08:33:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Erica flirts with every hot girl, it's in her nature. I already talked to her about that anyway. What do you stalk our conversations on Twitter or something?" She rolls her eyes. "I'm gonna pretend the alcohol is speaking now and not you. No matter how much I wanna shatter this bottle over your head." Honor hated how cocky he was, it drove her bat shit crazy. She just couldn't stand when guys thought they were the most gifted thing to walk the earth. "And how's your girlfriend? Oh right....you spend all your time scheduling potential one night stands with Suzie blows a lot and your hand." She shook her head. Maybe Alec wasn't as adventurous as she'd like but at least he cared, that counted for something right? She could tell she was hitting a soft spot by mentioning Billy. "Yes, something I'm sure you know nothing about."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12439 Posted : 05 September 2013 08:49:45(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Every hot girl, eh? Seems someone has a high opinion of themselves...." he jokes. "The fuck happened to your head anyway? Half a Britney moment?" He laughs. "And no, I don't stalk your conversations. I follow you in case you some day post a topless shot by accident, and I see what she writes at you." He smirks. "Fuck it, mate, you know you're hot, don't sit there and get all defensive now." He laughs and sits back in his chair, wobbling a little but managing to stay upright. "Girlfriend? Yeah I don't know what one is. Never had one. Had a few hundred pussies though." He smiles at her like it was an achievement. "Probably nearly as many as you," he winks. "I wish I could get a go on Suzie. She's third on my list behind you and Serenity." He chuckles. "What's something I know nothing bout?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12440 Posted : 05 September 2013 08:56:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I shaved it because I'm 22 years old and my name is Honor Wynter, and I can do what the fuck I want. Problem? Not my problem." She gives him a sarcastic laugh. "Why don't you just go jack off to my PETA pictures? I'm sure you've done that anyway. I bet even I can't help your little people problems can I?" She couldn't help but to think he was right. Honor never had insecure bone in her body, she knew she was attractive. "I know I'm hot too, just don't actually believe someone like you could ever get with someone like me. Anyone who thinks Suzie is attractive is obviously not man enough for me." She chuckles loudly. "I'm sure you'd have no problem with that. Haven't you heard? Her legs part like Moses and the red sea. You should have no problem finding your way in there." Honor takes another sip from her glass. "Hitting anything hard."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage