logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<621622623624625>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#12441 Posted : 05 September 2013 09:13:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Kai shouts, pulling a face to show that he thinks Honor has gone mad, hence shaving her head. "It looks hot though, love. To be fair. Edgy!" He says, only half joking, he did find it looked really hot. Kai moves closer and nudges her. "You wanna hear a secret? I did jack off to them. Imagine that, me coming while looking at your pics..." he laughs hard and takes a drink. "Bet it turns you on, eh?" He smirks at her and shakes his head. "Yeah......a 24 year old rockstar with a bad attitude....someone like me could NEVER get with someone like you..." he teases. "And believe me, Suzie or not, if someone has the fucking red sea between their legs, that's the last place I'm going. I'll do it the week later." He laughs, proud of his own joke. "So what's the plan, Wynter? How do you break his heart?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12442 Posted : 05 September 2013 09:39:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"You're on crack aren't you?" She shakes her head. "You are even battier than I am." When he moved closer, Honor looked at him, ready to attack him if she needed to and then he of course had to make another dirty joke. "You're so special it hurts." She orders another shot. "Please keep them coming. Only if you were someone I was mildly attracted to, love." She said, almost mocking his accent. "Keep repeating that over and over until you get it okay? Good boy." She pats his arm as if treating him like a small child. She catches herself laughing at his joke and then tries to keep a straight face. "You're so fucking disgusting, I swear." She sighed. "I'm not going to break his heart...at least not intentionally. I don't want to talk about it."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#12443 Posted : 05 September 2013 09:49:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Crack? No. Not tonight anyway. Not unless it's your crack. I'd take some of that." He chuckles and then laughs at her face when he sits closer to her. "Alright, alright, fucking hell no need to get all crazy eyes on me. And special is good." He nods and orders himself a shot. "Wynter's paying," he tells the barman. "Please Wynter," he says sincerely. "You think I don't know you're attracted to me? I know I'm a cunt, but I see how you look at me." He was serious as well, he really had noticed something. When she pats his arm, he just smiles. "See, copping a feel already, love. Hey, I might be fucking disgusting, but you laughed. You still laughed. Go on....gimme that cute smile," he teases.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12444 Posted : 05 September 2013 10:00:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh...my....god. Can you go the rest of the night without making dirty jokes?" She rolls her eyes again. "Whatever. I know you're probably suffering since you can't afford to live like the rest of us rich folk." Honor didn't want to stroke his ego or anything else for that matter so of course she was going to lie to him. "No, not at all. You're mistaking that look for the small piece of sociopath I have in my blood." She had hoped he was bluffing and hadn't really noticed the way she'd stared at him before. "Shut up, don't." She looked away so he couldn't see her smiling. "Ugh, you're like a toddler!"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#12445 Posted : 05 September 2013 10:06:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Can you go the rest of the night without being so hurtful....?" he pretends to look hurt and then laughs again. "Oh....really? Well, yeah, I'm not rich, but I get by on looks, innit?" He smiles. He laughs again when she denies being attracted to him. He knew that most girls saw the tattoos...as well as his ego, and thought he was attractive as a result. "Sure. Just keep telling yourself that, love." He watches her as she tries not to smile but can't help herself. "See that Wynter, that smile.....I'm not gonna deny it, you're hot as fuck. You're the one in denial here, love." He smiles at her and nudges her again.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12446 Posted : 05 September 2013 10:12:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I'm being Honest, close to Honor. It just works." She gives him another sarcastic chuckle. "You're hilarious you know that?" She knew that she'd never admit to him that he was actually attractive even though he already knew that but then that'd be the cherry on top of the cake. She was not going to give him any type of cherries. "I will." Honor finally straightens up and then pushes a shot glass in front of him. "Drink and shut up." She playfully pushes him and then takes her shot. "Thank god for alcohol."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12447 Posted : 05 September 2013 10:19:02(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh...oh really? I thought the name was like ironic or something," he says with a wink. He shrugs and nods. "I do know that, Honor. I certainly fucking do. I have laughed off many a pair of panties in my time. Speaking of....what colour of panties have you got on?" He laughs, dirty little quios were just part of who he was. He smiles as he sees how she looked at him again. He shakes his head and grabs the glass, but when she pushes him, he smirks. The fact she was getting playful was another sign to him. He shuffles his seat a little closer and grins at her. "Go on...admit it," he says with a smile. I won't tell anyone."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12448 Posted : 05 September 2013 10:41:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"My name is the best fucking name you've ever had the privilege of hearing." She winks back at him. "You know that color on the rainbow next to 'known of your fucking business?' Somewhere in that shade." She had to admit, it was almost tiring trying to fend him off with her comebacks but she'd be damned if she gave in. She did everything in her power to try and take that look out of her eyes. "Don't fucking smirk at me. You're ruining the mood." She moves away from him. "Drink your shot or I'll jam it down your throat."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12449 Posted : 05 September 2013 18:39:05(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Well.....do you know you don't even spell it right. Honour has a u in it. I can only guess your parents were slash are fucking morons." He smirks and then when she answers his question about her underwear, he laughs hard. "I'm going to take that answer to mean your wearing none. That's even hotter." He winks and sighs. It was always fun messing with people, but he had to admit he was enjoying talking to Honor, even if they were taking potshots at each other. "What mood? The romance? Don't worry, I'll get this bar dude to light us a few fucking candles." He laughs and downs his shot, ordering them two more.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12450 Posted : 05 September 2013 19:07:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor gave him a look. "Don't ever talk about my parents." She felt almost defensive now but she didn't mean to, she just had a soft spot for them, well not really her father. "You wish." She shook her head. "There is no mood, stop." She could feel herself starting to retreat again, things were just getting too close for comfort.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12451 Posted : 05 September 2013 19:11:13(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai shrugs. "Never mind then. Only trying to have a fucking laugh with you." He felt that Honor took a lot of things to heart, and he decided not to joke with her any more. He looks over and nods at her reaction. "No bother, love." He takes a drink and then fills his glass from the vodka bottle again. "So.....you decided what you'll do then?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12452 Posted : 05 September 2013 19:20:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Everything is a laugh with you." She says softly then takes another shot. She had a tendency to speak even more openly when she was drunk. "No Kai, you just don't understand. I really like him. I don't wanna screw up his life with my fucking baggage, because I'm just a troubled girl. He doesn't deserve that. He needs someone like him." She sighs. "He was the first guy to care." Now Honor was at her weakest. She was totally exposed and unable to just brush off her feelings.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12453 Posted : 05 September 2013 20:09:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

He sighs and shakes his head. Unless most people, Kai actually had the ability to be far more sympathetic when he was drunk. He could see that he had offended her as well, and there was no point in continuing to have digs if it meant she wouldn't fight back. he lights another smoke. "Well if you like him and he likes you....I never knew why people need to complicate shit beyond that point. I guess that's just my simplistic way of looking at life." He takes a drink and shrugs. "But just because someone is the first one to care, it doesn't mean you need to just stop with them."

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12454 Posted : 05 September 2013 23:08:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I know that. I just feel like eventually he'll want more like moving in, getting married, a family. I don't know if that's the life for me. I enjoy my freedom right now." Honor sighs and looks at him. Somehow, he manage to look even more attractive now that he was being sincere and caring. She looked back down at her glass.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12455 Posted : 06 September 2013 02:58:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smiles a little at her. The drink was mellowing him out for sure now, making him a lot more sensitive. "Well.....you know. Do what's right for you. If you think you'll feel pressured into that in the future then maybe he's not for you. Dont always be thinking about him though innit? Too many people out there worrying about other people before themselves." He shrugs and catches her looking before he hands her the bottle.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12456 Posted : 06 September 2013 03:09:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I don't think he'll pressure me, he's not like that. I just know that one day he'll probably want that even if he denies it now. I shouldn't make him sound like a dick, he's not. He's really sweet and everything. I don't know, I've always had commitment issues anyway." She sighs. "Fuck, I'm such a stereotype!" She grabs the bottle and tries to finish what was left of it before looking at him. "I prefer you drunk. You actually have a soul."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12457 Posted : 06 September 2013 03:14:17(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai laughs. "What can I say, love? Alcohol must sterilise the demons. I've always been much more friendly...when I'm drunk. I'm like a fucking backwards record or summat. I think my brain must be in upside down or some shit." He takes a drink and offers her a smoke. "Yeah....well like I said, think of yourself. Doubting shit is never good. I should know. Doubting a sexuality like...." He says, so drunk he didn't even realise he had said it.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12458 Posted : 06 September 2013 03:19:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I should get you drunk more often then. We can just buy you a new liver and all that." She laughs a little. "No thanks, trying to quit." She really did want the cigarette but she realized that she couldn't always just give in to what she wanted all the time. "That's one thing I've never doubted. I like dick, dick is good." She then stared over at him. Obviously something happened between him and Billy for him to be doubting his own sexuality. "I was honest with you, be honest with me...what's going on between you and Billy?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12459 Posted : 06 September 2013 03:46:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I'll get drunk as often as you want as long as you pay for it." He laughs and shrugs. "Livers are for losers. I've been trying to kill mine since I was 15." He smirks and looks at her when she rejects a cigarette. "Oh really? Nobody likes a quitter Wynter....." he teases, offering her the pack again and chuckling. "You love the cock? Don't start...you'll get me going again," he says with a laugh. When she brings up Billy again, he sighs. "Nothing much. I like pussy...obviously. But that cunt told me what he did and confused me." He shrugs.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12460 Posted : 06 September 2013 04:01:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Of course you will. I thought men were supposed to buy me drinks, not the other way around." She laughs again. "Thank goodness I don't care what people like then." She winks at him and folds her arms. "Yeah, of course you do, but you could also like cock. There's nothing wrong with that. 90% of everyone suddenly like both these days." She says this in an almost joking tone but she knew that he was definitely confused. "What did he tell you?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage