logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 06 September 2013 23:46:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Big Stacks
D.O.B: Jan 29 1989 (24 years old)
Genre: Gangsta Rap
Signed to: Get Rich Music back in 2010
Sounds like: Cassidy Murda Mook, AR-AB
Info: Big Stacks or B. Stacks is what he is called lived in Fulton New York almost all of his life. He was once a drug dealer and has had run-ins with the law. He has a rugged hard fuck the approach to everything and his music comes off that way. He’s in a street gang Royalty where he where an emblem of a lion and two swords on each side to show for it. Back in 2010 where he sign to an independent agency called Get Rich Music, He quickly became out of control. Seen fighting in clubs, fighting with camera men, being disrespectful to women and children to the point where he got arrested. That didn’t stop him though giving him more fuel to burn and people to aim at.

Background: Born as Tryon Jackson, back in 87, he was quickly immersed in music; seeing music as a way to get out of the ghetto. He grew up seeing his father abuse his mother repeated and often plan to kill his father with his mother so as he wouldn’t see her die. By the age of 11 his father was arrested on drug possession and looking to sell. With the main bread winner of the house gone Tryon took it upon himself to bring in money to the house and got caught up in the gang life. The young teen often got in arguments with his mother because of his choice to start selling the thing that locked his father away. By the age of 14 rap music seen to pull him out of the heavy gang life but he was a suspect to murder as one of his gang members killed an unarm teen for some shoes. By 16 he was sent to Juvenile Correction as he nearly beat someone to death with a lead pipe behind his school. It was from there that his mother told him to get out of the gang life and do something positive with his life and what he turned to was music. Once he was release on good behavior he went straight into music and used his hardcore life as a means to launch his career. He was later signed, by a member of the Royalty crew, to his first label Get Rich.
Current: B. Stacks recently put on his blog that he heard about Kidd Amaze diss on TV and was as always very animated.

Quote:
“Yo, who this kid thinks his is dissing me on TV like that, I bet he don’t say that shit to my face. Niggas know I’m the fucking king of the underground. I gave that kid his start. If it wasn’t for me that little nigga would still be in Virginia working fast food, dreaming about being the mother fucking man.”

When asked about how he felt about the Kidd new song and up start he was left unimpressed

Quote:
“That’s what counts as hip-hop now a days? He hasn’t been through shit, but he going to make a song called advice? Where was that nigga at when I was gang banging, where was he when I was slinging rock, I didn’t see him when I was arrested. I didn’t see him a cell, come on with that bullshit man, you know why people like that shit cause there nothing to compare it too. Every time you see that nigga he’s rapping because he can’t make songs. The game doesn’t need that shit now, but that’s okay I’m back, and when I see kid bitch I’ll going to lay the wood down. Ask anybody in the streets that I run my block, and nigga here think he’s what hot and shit. [/quote.]

The bad blood continued to spill when he brought up the U.F.L or Underground Freestyle League that Kidd mentioned in the show.

Quote:
“You really think I was going to try on a 17 year old. With me being 24 and shit. I was told to throw that fight and get the extra 2 grand for throwing it plus I got signed right after the shit. Now I created a monster, I should have fucking smoked his ass so he would ever dream of coming in the ring with me. That fake ass nigga talking about he beat me down? How he murder me? You fucking tell Tim dumb ass to check is sources cause a lot of shit when his way cause we all plan that shit. I wanted to kill him but where expecting that lil bitch nigga to take over after I got sign. What happen he left the League right after me, and they calling me like ‘We fucked up we thought he could handle being on top but he couldn’t and he bounce out.’ Now it talking about ‘my life is so hard, don’t get in my personal life, I’m single so ladies.” That punk ass, don’t let me find him. Everybody who doing a track with him everybody who thinks of doing a track with him, stop don’t even think about it. He a marked man, you hear me; I won’t even give him a fucking year. It’s over for that nigga, you hear me Kidd! You dun fucked up, and I mean that with all disrespect.”

Edited by user 24 December 2014 01:56:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 07/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 08/09/2013(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 12/10/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 23/10/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#2 Posted : 08 September 2013 09:17:29(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
Things have gotten bad to worst in the Kidd Amaze and B. Stacks beef. While the incident happened years ago it was quickly sparked back up when Kidd Amaze talked about his first big time battle against B. Stacks. B who was a underground rapper who didn’t have much success going mainstream got to battle the young up and coming Kidd who won the battle and recently release his first single Advice. He told Tim Westwood that he didn’t really pay much attention to B, and how B wasn’t the one that gave him his chance to shine.
B took offence to that saying that he threw the match between kidd and himself as a means to give him the torch of being one of the best. He feels that it is just disrespectful that he didn’t take anything from the battle and disregarded it all together. Once the battle was over B. was sign a month later while Kidd left U.F.L. to pursue his music career on his own without them.
To make matter worst after a little argument on twitter B. put up a short freestyle on YouTube targeting Kidd.

Quote:
UserPostedImage
Yo, i trap all day all night and dont sleep
where im from, you a goon or you dont eat
so i picked up niggas for the burner up
got a half ounce hard ripped the corner up
its a dead body in my duffel bag boy
I got soldiers that go for that rag boy
Wake up tied up with a gag boy
Next time you get an empty mag boy
where im from the young boys peel nines
nigga i catch bodies to kill time
my teachers said i wouldn't be shit
a drug dealer told me i'd be rich
First they couldn’t stand to see big stacks
Now they flying like clothes off the racks
Shot 13 times like to show scars
My life fucked up, I can show y’all
Who the fuck going to take a Don Nigga
My name’s everywhere Sean John Nigga
I don’t hang around bitch niggas
Cause they some laying in ditch niggas
Homie I’m made this is fucking royalty
Real niggas knows, streets are on loyalty
And I run my shit like a marathon runner
Bring your bitch and I’ll bring the lumber
Cause I lay my shit down and knock a motherfucker
Tell Kid shut the fuck up and kick rocks motherfucker
Otherwise I’ll bring locks to you mother fucker

Some people think that B is really using Kidd to get make into the music business as he was on house arrest after coming out of prison. One thing is for sure the looks it is going to get worst before its gets better.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 08/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 08/09/2013(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3 Posted : 12 October 2014 05:08:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
Beware

Best beware of your action
Things leading to distraction
Me in the lime light
No enough for my satisfaction
You only see the negative
Well that’s fine I can bring out more
With my moral compass is disarray
Who knows what can be in store
Voices say that I’m not real
That I was born to play the heel
Surrounded by Darkness
Is all that I can feel
So you can see my perception
All you need to do is close your eyes
Then throw yourself head first
In a pool full of hateful lies
Claim to be okay but find yourself stigmatize
No matter what you do you will always be left behind
And no one can pull you out of your confined
So I have given up on humanity
I don’t see the reason of it all
And embrace my insanity
Bracing myself for the fall
But I don’t have far to go
I was already at the bottom
But with this change in myself
On this cold winter autumn
Beware, of what you cause
Because you brought out all of these flaws
You wanted me to be monster
So I removed my nails
And replaced them with claws
I have removed everything
All that you couldn’t take away
You give me nothing but distain
And that is one that I should repay
I sharped up with wit
And turned my blade around
It gets for me to patiently sit
And to keep my feet on the ground

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 12/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 12/10/2014(UTC), kandii on 23/10/2014(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#4 Posted : 12 October 2014 11:34:55(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
OOC: we need more shit like this on here! Keep doing this pls! I loved it
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#5 Posted : 23 October 2014 09:06:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

Doomed are those who oppose Me
Under My hood is the source of all fear
Running away from Me will do nothing
I will always be watching you, day and night
An escape is impossible, don’t even try
Laugh, I shall, as I count down
3 Don’t worry; your death shall be swift
2 Don’t resist and it will be painless
1 Run, Escape, and I will find you…

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 23/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 23/10/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#6 Posted : 10 December 2014 15:03:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Don't you know I killed a man.

I killed a man
I didn't mean to
it wasn't my fault,
It just happen that way
Drove a knife into him,
but he wouldn't die,

I killed a man
it was an accident
I was protecting myself
he was fighting me,
so I burned him alive
but he didn't die,

I killed a man
Just to see if I could
he didn't even see it coming
so blissfully unaware
that I strangled him
but he couldn't die,

I killed a man
it got easier after a while
didn't feel any remorse
and it made me happy
that I shot him
cause he shouldn't die

I killed a man
the same man,
Over and over
countless of times
He is dead
turns out he was dead all along

You like this don't you. See that, that is talent. That is what I was made to do. See not a lot of people in this world, know what their meaning of life is or should be. But I found mine, no it not poetry, it being a villain. People crave to have something to hate, something to fear, something that bring other together. That seems to be my job, and I play my roles well. For being camped up, I notice not of people were taking me seriously, so as a villain that wants to strike fear into others I needed to let people know that this isn't a game and for that meet April a wannabe singer. After I had someone pick her up for me. I needed to harden the heart, bad guys can't just be wanting revenge no, they do it for the sport, for the science and I must say I enjoyed cutting April. Now I didn't do anything sexual, though I don't know what the others did to her, I will say that she didn't make it. Strange part, I'm not sad. Not sad at all. I think I might have forgotten, which is a good thing. I'm going to need to know just what kinds of button to push went I get to the real deal. I shouldn't just concentrate on just women, so I'm off to try and kill a man now. Don't even try to track this blog, cause my IP address is listed somewhere in Guam, So let me rap this up and start my second lesson on being a insane killer.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
erich hess on 10/12/2014(UTC), kandii on 11/12/2014(UTC), djdrew43 on 12/12/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#7 Posted : 24 December 2014 02:15:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Once upon a time there was a little boy and the little boy always ended up in bad situations. Even if he have nothing to do with it he would in the center of attention for something wrong. You see I remember dieing, the pain, was unlike anything I felt before and within a few seconds the pain started to fade away. Everything started to fade away. I started to feel this cold, so I guess I wasn't going to hell. I remember hearing clearly "You're not finished yet," then everything started to warm up again. I realize that the world needs evil. Bad People, without them heroes will be meaningless. Go ahead and ask yourself when in a dark room and no light around you why does your mind tell you something is there even when you know that isn't true. I think that I have this evil shit down now. Killing three people can kind of do that to you. Now I just need to wait for the heroes, I guessing I should pay a visit to some friends. I heard that a reunion tour is coming, ohhh I can wait. Daisy, Daniel, Edward, Nova, Vara, Chris, alikya, Isaac, and I can't forget Mariko. I can't wait to see you all again. It will be so much fun.

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
snap_itshannah on 24/12/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 24/12/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8 Posted : 12 February 2015 16:10:33(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Emptiness, you know that there is a difference between empty and nothing. Nothingness being voided of something is being unaware of its existence. Empty means that you have run out of something. I feel empty, I know what is like to have a soul. I was born of flesh and blood,but I don't feel that now I can't feel anything now. That mind numbingly dull feeling of nothing. The absent of sense. I don't know pain anymore or maybe I just been around pain for so long that I don't know a world without pain or suffering or anguish. My inside have been hollowed out that I should be dead. But he will be their whispering "you're not finish," my emptiness has left me to nothing. I want to drown in nothing. That is the goal of this life to return to nothing, no will, no consciousness, no life. Cease to exist in this plain. Misery beckons me to bring someone else but have no contection to anyone or anything. But she won't let me be she knows my short and she want someone to go to want I leave. I have nothing, seek nothing, live off nothing. But I cannot be nothing. I have the unfortunate fate knowing life. I cannot be ignorant of life as I have experience it with it highs and lows all I can ever be is empty, empty until that is taking away for be to be nothing. How fragile the human experience is that one moment can scar someone for life. A moment in time burned in the back of the mind never to leave. Never fade, never be nothing to them.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
erich hess on 13/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 01/11/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#9 Posted : 31 October 2015 12:44:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

One of the scary things and cool things about Halloween are the scary stories. But nothing could be scarier and sick then the story of Tyron. A rapper turned reality TV star, to creepy-pasta’s new poster child for the music industry. It story of the decline was slow it started on Celebrity Big Brother 4, and one of the reason why I think they tune it WAY down for season five. Tyron just grabbed a knife and repeatedly stabbed himself. He was later rushed to the hospital where later he quoted “You won’t let be, you keep saying ‘it’s not over, it’s not over.” He came back to the show only to walk out and appear on another show “I’m A Celebrity Get Me out Of Here” on a haunted prison Alcatraz. There you could see weird behaviors from him cracks in his mental state of mind. Really after two episodes they cancel for fear it might be too dangerous but the damage was already done and then October 8 2014 Tyron just snaps. He not only assaulted the man but then he walks up and leaves and isn’t heard for a long time. His house is burned down with the writing on the walls “I’m not crazy” and a body left wrapped in bondage S&M rubber suits. It wasn’t that scary until December 10 2014 where he claims to have killed an up in coming singer named April. He said he was fascinated with it all, the screams, the fear, the blood, the mess. “I need to harden my heart,” “Strange part, I'm not sad. Not sad at all. I think I might have forgotten, which is a good thing. I'm going to need to know just what kinds of button to push went I get to the real deal.” As time grew the messages got darker and darker, “I feel empty, I know what is like to have a soul. I was born of flesh and blood, but I don't feel that now; I can't feel anything now. That mind numbingly dull feeling of nothing. The absent of sense. I don't know pain anymore or maybe I just been around pain for so long that I don't know a world without pain or suffering or anguish.” As he did this he attacked three people Akiya, Vara, and Mariko. While Akiya was border lining childish you could tell thing kept being pushed. While Akiya was sent away somewhere and then showed up later no worst for harm, Vara had a much worst experience get raped while being taped. Images so graphic we cannot even show you. Until we finally get a tip of where Tyron took Vara and he met with Mariko. What we saw then was a lot of talking before Mariko pulled out a gun. Tyron takes it away points it at her and then shots ring off three shots in fact. Later we found but Vara and Mariko but they refused to comment. With those three Tyron said he wasn’t finished. “I guessing I should pay a visit to some friends... Daisy, Daniel, Edward, Nova, Vara, Chris, alikya, Isaac, and I can't forget Mariko. I can't wait to see you all again. It will be so much fun.” So this Halloween be careful don’t be alone, lock your door cause you never know when....There is a link at the bottom of this page?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/10/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 31/10/2015(UTC), kandii on 01/11/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 01/11/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#10 Posted : 28 January 2016 06:59:42(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

The camera is shaky at best with a close up on just Tryon face and nothing else but a red background hiding anything that may give off of his location. At first things are quiet he doesn't say a word but just stares at the camera. Then as a whisper he start talking "I am Alive," he repeats it louder "I am Alive," over and over before his voice is loud, and you and hear this grumble and heaviness in his voice. "I am Alive, I can not go anywhere. I am the thing that people think about in the back of their mind. They know this because they created me. I wasn't always this way, one time I have dream, that dream is gone now. But I'm okay for I have power to turn dreams into nightmares. Seeing me, has turned Creepypasta into a reality. I living monster, no this isn't just a folk tale. I am not out for revenge, I want more. I want everything, I want the lives of the fortunate, You see at some point I will come. For all of you, I will take what you hold dear and I will shatter the remains and piss on your grave. I will spill the bloods of the newborns and wait for the end. You will see me as a martyr. You will pray to your god!" He yell at the camera glaring at it "You will pray, as I did, and you won't get an answer. You will only get more suffering and pain, then just when your blood boils, when you don't care about the consequences that will be your breaking point. And I will drive it home, then you will have permission to kill me. Only then will I be set free, I can not escape until then. And since that is my punishment, None of you can be happy, or know enjoy or find peace until I."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 28/01/2016(UTC), erich hess on 28/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 28/01/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#11 Posted : 05 January 2017 05:41:42(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

With gold teeth in his mouth and gloves on his hands in a dark lit room, Tyron has his head down swinging from side to side... "I ...I don't know how to start this? Really it has been a difficult time for me on a lot of things. I have been unstable and broken. I have been cast for a role to play that I regretted. I made mistakes, that cause I'm -" he stops himself. He doesn't know what he is anymore. It doesn't seem humanly possible of what he went through and is still alive call it the mercy of god or the sick humor of the devil. Either or he keeps waking up day in and day out wondering if the day would be today. "I hear that they are starting two things a rap battle and another season of big brother. On one hand," he said turning his left palm up to the sky "I have what will be called redemption. A way to capture what I once had and reclaim it I'm a rapper after all, but my blood races knowing that I could be in that hellhole again. maybe to atone for what they did to me I can spill someone else's." he said with a grin and tongue licking his lips at the thought. "I'm a broken individual, but I feel lost. I still have this desire to watch the world burn but part of me just wants myself to burn. to get rid of these unholy thoughts of torture and misery. Tired of always wondering when the end will come." He gets a real close up on the camera and showed his left eye is a different color from his right one his left one has a much darker reddish tint to it as if red pools of blood filled one of his eyes " I got what is known as Hyphema" ((OOC: Don't look up Hyphema if you have a weak stomach or in the process of eating it is nasty.)) "I have metal plates, missing organs, teeth missing, and the other reason is "tough shit, life happens." He leans away from the camera and laughs a little " I don't think so, I think we all have a role to play. I'm never going to be anything but what my role tells me. Honestly, ask yourself. why are things the way they are? THINK! your not just a product of your environment but also to circumstances. In another life in another time, you could have been rich and famous, or successful. Married with children or giving your life to christ. You also could have been a bum, a druggie, a crackhead with no life no family and one dose away from being in jail or six feet deep. BUT THIS! THIS IS THE LIFE WE WERE GIVING! THIS IS THE HAND I WAS DEALT! AND THIS IS HOW I PLAYED MY HAND!" he yelled kicking his chair behind him and pacing. he rubbed his head with had a little hair on his head. "I don't care who is at fault for this, I don't care about reason. The hate that I had in my heart may never go away. I'm at peace with all of that. But I can't turn the other cheek anymore. I can't show forgiveness. That is not my role. What I can do is expose your deepest darkest fear and bring it to life. A monster without remorse or feeling and leave you scared. Afraid of what I'll do next. I'm here, and I can't die, no matter how much you want it, no matter how tired I am of it, run."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/01/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 05/01/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 06/01/2017(UTC), kandii on 07/05/2017(UTC)