logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

37 Pages«<3031323334>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#621 Posted : 21 October 2013 07:39:52(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Andrea smiles a little at Billy's joke. His British humour still didn't make all that much of an impact with her. "I think he loves you all the time," she says quietly before taking a drink. "He's starting to look a lot more like you now." She looks down at her own legs as she waits for Billy to find something to watch on the TV. In truth, she still felt a little awkward being here. They slept in the same bed again now, but it might as well have been two singles. Andrea and Billy hadn't had sex since they got back together, and neither of them dare mention it apparently. She could look after herself, but she was still frustrated. And then there was day to day life. It was awkward, like they didn't know what they were supposed to do around each other now. It was the reason Andrea spent so long making music during the day. It was easier at night - they had TV to distract them.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#622 Posted : 21 October 2013 08:07:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19293 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Billy looks down and Daniel and smiles whilst listening to Andrea. Despite it almost being a year since Daniel was born, he still hasn't really gotten over the fact that he now has a son and still feels extremely proud. Most conversations between Andrea and Billy were about Daniel. Although they love each other, Daniel's the only thing really keeping them together. If he wasn't there, the couple wouldn't have a main priority. "He's much cuter than me though. That's quite an accomplishment." He laughs then looks over at Andrea. "Can you put him in his crib? I don't want to get up, my back's killing me." Billy has suffered with a lot of back problems over the last few years, mainly due to how many scuffles he has been in. As soon as Daniel is put in the bedroom, Billy plans to talk to Andrea about their situation.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#623 Posted : 21 October 2013 08:16:22(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea looks down at Daniel and stands up. "I think he's cuter than anyone, Billy," she says with a little, stroking Daniel's hair slowly. She nods. "Okay, I'll go put him to bed." She was nervous, but she knew what was going to happen. She had half a mind to put Daniel to bed and then just go to her own, pretend to be asleep and not have to talk over anything tonight. She kisses Daniel on the head and puts him into his crib. "Night, precious. Mommy loves you," she says. Walking back into the hall, Andrea sighs and looks at her watch. 11.30.....it was too early for bed. She sighs again, something she did a lot of lately, and walks back into the living room. She sits and picks her cup up. They hadn't been alone like this often in the past month. "Anything good on...?" she asks quietly.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#624 Posted : 21 October 2013 08:29:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"No, it's a lot of shit as usual. I'd put on the music channels but they're always flooded with that shitty Avicii song." He sighs and puts the remote down on the floor. He had to say something now otherwise things would become unbearable. Billy slowly sits up on the couch, giving Andrea room to sit next to him if she wishes too. "Andrea, do you feel like...things are different with us?" Billy doesn't come out and say it straight away with all guns blazing in case Andrea didn't think there was a problem.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#625 Posted : 21 October 2013 08:40:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea nods a little, looking down at the floor. "I don't know it really," she says quietly. Andrea fiddles with the corner of her shirt as she listens to him speak. She knew what he was going to say, but she didn't want to have this conversation. It seemed like it would risk causing them to split, and that was the last thing Andrea wanted. She looked up at him with a rather forced smile. "I guess so...it's natural though," she says unconvincingly. "I'm sure we'll be fine," she smiles, taking a drink from her mug.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#626 Posted : 21 October 2013 08:50:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy moves along the couch, getting closer to Andrea. It's clear that he is more passionate about it now and actually wants to air things out. "That's the thing though, it doesn't seem natural to me." He looks down at the floor and thinks for a few seconds, making sure he words things correctly. Billy would usually just say things and not think them through, often coming across as cold and harsh. "I mean, it's great that we're getting on but it's like we're pussyfooting around one another all the time." He sighs. "And it's not just during the day, it goes on in bed too. I feel like you don't want to touch me. Andrea, if you still aren't comfortable around me....you can say." Although he wouldn't be OK if he heard those words coming from Andrea, he knows now that he can't control her and force her to do things like he used to.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#627 Posted : 21 October 2013 09:46:52(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea hoped her reassurance would be enough to placate Billy and keep him happy, but deep down she knew it wouldn't be. When he moves a little closer and starts talking, she stares at the floor and nods her head. "I know," she says quietly. "I guess...I don't know. I guess we just have to learn to be around each other again if we can. It's been a long time...and we had a lot of issues. Maybe we just need to talk about them more." she closes her eyes when he mentions them in bed. It was where she felt most distant from Billy. She worried about all the people who he had slept with after she left. She imagined they were all better than her. It made her insecure and she preferred to keep her distance because of it, making her almost afraid to sleep with him
him. She so wanted everything to work for them though. She loved Billy so much and she would never want to lose him. She looks up. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be like that in bed. I guess I just didn't know you wanted more," she lies, smiling.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#628 Posted : 22 October 2013 01:22:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I just don't really know what you want from me....and I'm not blaming you, it's not your fault. Sometimes I think I'm being too nice and just being boring and I'm worried that you'd get fed up with it. You used to love my wildness but over time you also became fed up of that too. I don't know how to be around you and there's only so much talking can do. We've discussed what I need to change over and over again and we've both made so many promises this time around. I'm worried that if it doesn't feel natural, it's not meant to be." Although he wants this to work out, Billy has been cut off and rejected by so many people all his life and without warning too. If he prepares himself for the worst now, it might be easier to handle. Being Billy wasn't easy. He had a lot of behavioural problems and went from one extreme to another in a second which is why it's hard for him to meet in the middle. If he's happy, he'll be as sweet as ever but if one small thing irritates him all hell breaks loose. When Andrea speaks to him about their relationship in bed he chuckles and smiles at Andrea, trying to joke about it and make her feel more at ease. "You didn't know I wanted more? Come on, I'm Billy Khan and you're my gorgeous, sexy wife. Why would I not want more?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#629 Posted : 22 October 2013 02:02:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea sighs and runs her hand through her hair. She had hoped it wouldn't come to this. It was hard living how they were at the moment, but at least they were still together. That mattered most to her. She nods as he talks pushing her hair back and putting her cup on the table. "I just....I know we had a lot of problems in the past Billy. I just don't want those to come back. We're a family now. I mean...in as much as we're all here. I want Daniel to have us both. I just want us to feel like a family. That's what I want from you...nothing more than that. I'm not being so demanding this time. I know that used to be a problem." She smiles nervously. When he mentions not being together or not meant to be, Andrea shakes her head and looks up at him with sad eyes. "We are meant to be Billy. Why would you have come back to me if we weren't?" She looks at him with pleading eyes. "You have been so much better this time. I knew you could change. Everyone said I was wrong....but I wasn't." She moves a little closer to him. "I just want us all to be happy." She looks down when he talks about their sex life, laughing softly. "I just didn't want to push anything. I'm sorry Billy. You know I love you."

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#630 Posted : 22 October 2013 02:21:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"OK....I understand a bit more now. I guess I was just over thinking things, I just wanted to make sure you were happy and I didn't want to mess up this time. I feel like I have to prove to everyone, not just to you and Daniel, that I can be a good person. I'm one of the most hated people in Britain maybe even the world and I'm sick of it. I can't do or say anything without it being blown out of proportion......you know that I'm capable of being a good person though, right?" Again, despite being quite tough and brash at times, Billy has this sort of needy side in which he just wanted someone to tell him everything's OK and for someone to have a little bit of faith in him. The media have built up this caricature of Billy and focused in on his negative traits. If someone expressed an opinion or lost their temper, it'd be put down to them having a bad day. If Billy were to do any of those though, it'd be a case of 'Billy's being a dickhead as usual' or 'that's Billy for you'. He had been branded as a villain and not many people were willing to see past it.

Billy walks over to Andrea and crouches down to her eye level. "I love you, Andrea." He leans in and gently kisses her on the lips, waiting to see if Andrea would continue to kiss him back. Over the last month, most kisses had generally been on the cheek.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#631 Posted : 22 October 2013 05:19:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea smiles a little and pushes her hair away from her face as she shakes her head. "You don't have to prove yourself to anyone. I already believed in you. I told you that a million times, Billy." She smiles at him and feels sorry for him immediately when he says he's the most hated person in the country. "That's not true Billy," she says with a little smile, trying to joke. "No matter what you do, Ally McCoist will always be a step ahead of you*," she says with a little smirk. Andrea feels a little closer to him, like Billy is really trying, and she puts her hand on his knee. "Yes, you are a good person. Why do you think we came back?" She smiles and stares into his eyes. No matter what Billy did, Andrea would never see the bad in him that everyone else did, even when she was scared of him. She almost felt like it was her job to make him feel better at times like this. She knew the truth, even if everyone else was unprepared to give him a chance and just jumped on him all the time.

When he crouches next to her, Andrea smiles at him, trying not to cry. It had been so long since he said that. "I love you too," She whispers, before she closes her eyes and kisses him softly. She had missed this so much and she was going to savour every second.

*ooc: :P
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#632 Posted : 22 October 2013 08:10:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy nods and gives a half smile whilst listening to Andrea. Although he knows he doesn't have to please everyone and that it's only really Andrea and Daniel's opinions that matter, it still isn't a great feeling to have lots of people against you. "Well, second most hated person then." He chuckles and looks Andrea in the eye. He can't help but smile every time he looks at her. Andrea was the first person to ever get Billy to open up about things and despite their chaotic relationship, he would always trust her. "I might be a good person....or maybe you just came back for my cock." He laughs again and plays with Andrea's hair as he leans in for another kiss, this time a more passionate one.

ooc: Don't mention his name, joking or not lol
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#633 Posted : 22 October 2013 19:27:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea strokes Billy's arm gently as she listens to him speak. All she had ever wanted was to make things work so they could have their family back together for good. Even when she went into hiding, her intention was always to make him see that he needed to change so they could be together. "No. Not even close. Besides, you are loved in this house, no matter what other ill-informed people think." She smiles when he does. Andrea had seen Billy sad or angry too many times in the past, so a smile on his face was enough to make her feel wonderful. "Maybe....maybe I got both of those things though," she giggles as she kisses him with more passion, this time allowing her arms to drape around his neck.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#634 Posted : 22 October 2013 20:22:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy smirks when Andrea begins to stroke his arm. He was never a very tactile person contrary to what people may think. Billy might have a promiscuous nature but he still didn't really like to be held close, caressed or shown a lot of affection. Only Andrea can do those things and still make him feel comfortable. "Daniel only loves me because he thinks I'm comfortable to lay on" He laughs, obviously joking. As Andrea drapes her arms around his neck, he smiles and leans in for another kiss. "I've missed this..." he says, breaking away from the kiss momentarily. Billy starts to move one of his hands up and down Andrea's inner thigh.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#635 Posted : 22 October 2013 20:55:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea smiles every time Billy does. All she ever wanted was to be happy, and like this she really felt she could be, simply because he was. She kept her hand against his arm as she just stares into his eyes, remembering their early moments and all of the reasons they had fallen for each other in the first place. "He loves you because you're the best dad," Andrea says. It was true. No matter what Billy had done in the past, he would never do anything to hurt Daniel in any way. She smiles and nods at him. "Me too," Andrea says softly. When she kisses him, Andrea feels his hand against her thigh and she feels a little nervous. It had been a long time, but she felt like she wanted to do more now. She sighs happily and kisses him as he moves his hand up her thigh.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#636 Posted : 22 October 2013 21:11:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy can't help but feel proud when Andrea mentions that he is a good father. Since Daniel was born, he worried that he'd be a terrible father just like his own - who had walked out on Billy when he was 4, becoming the starting point of Billy's abandonment issues. He knows that he's not perfect and has made a few mistakes but is glad that he's still coming across as a good father. "Let's just hope Daniel doesn't turn out like me though." Although it was said jokingly, it is something that Billy has always feared. He'd hate for his son to suffer from the same behavioural issues that he has to deal with. Billy then moves away and puts a hand on the waistband of his trousers. "Andrea, you want to...." He looks down at his crotch then back at Andrea with a smirk, obviously hinting at sex.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#637 Posted : 22 October 2013 22:19:52(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

She smiles at him and leans forward to give Billy a soft kiss on his lips. She knew Billy had issues to deal with, but she fully trusted him ever since they had learned they were to be parents. Billy was always trying to prove her right as well, and that meant a lot to Andrea. "He will turn out to be just as handsome as talented as his father," Andrea says gently, deflecting the other issues. She wanted to believe Daniel would learn from the good side of Billy and not the negatives. Andrea smiles when Billy looks down and touches his waistband. "You always were the charmer, Mr Khan," Andrea says with a little smirk as she stands up and takes his hand. "Let's go," she whispers into his ear before she presses herself against him for just a moment.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#638 Posted : 22 October 2013 22:42:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I wonder if Daniel will enter the music business when he's older. I mean, he has two musical parents and one owns a label. Just promise that you won't force him to be a child star. You seen what happens to those when they grow up?" He chuckles and holds Andrea close when she stands up, putting his hands on her hips. "I know, I've got bucket loads of charm. I can literally charm the pants off you." He laughs and kisses her gently. "Lead the way..."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#639 Posted : 22 October 2013 23:13:11(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea shakes her head. "No music for him. He can be an actor or a.....anything. I think we both know how this industry treats people some times," she chuckles. "Awwww no child star? I was lining him up for some Nick auditions already!" she mockingly protests to Billy. When she holds onto him as he jokes with her. "Oh really? I'd like to see you try that..." she teases, pushing the waistband of her sweat pants down ever so slightly to show off her flat stomach. She smiles at him before walking in front of him holding his hand.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#640 Posted : 22 October 2013 23:29:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"If he looks like me when he's older, he can be a model. You know us Khan's are a bunch of lookers." He laughs and shakes his head when Andrea jokes about the Nick auditions. "Well I suppose it's better than Disney. That corporation is evil, money hungry and produced that ghastly Selena Gomez....you know, the one with the face the size of a satellite dish." When Andrea pushes her waistband down a little, Billy bites on his bottom lip. "If you make me any harder, I'm going to tear these good jeans."
UserPostedImage