logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<389390391392393>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#7801 Posted : 19 December 2013 06:35:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
You know something was going on when you sit on santa's laps and that's not a candycane in his pocket.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/12/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#7802 Posted : 19 December 2013 06:38:34(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
And the fact that my santa claus is black. Hmmmmmm
Offline genocidal king  
#7803 Posted : 20 December 2013 19:43:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Possibly might be dead. Office parties are fucking evil. I remember downing some Jagerbombs mixed with red wine last night. Then it's a bit hazy.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 20/12/2013(UTC)
#7804 Posted : 24 December 2013 02:26:25(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

My life is fulfilled at the moment! Had a rough summer but I've met a lot of special people that have made a whole lot better! I'm living with a positive mindset and stronger attitude :) Ready For Christmas & New Years! Safe Holidays everyone! And yes, Daniel will be back briefly in 2014 to RP his ass off ;)!
#7805 Posted : 29 December 2013 03:55:34(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Hello forum, I almost forgot to mention that I've been having an absolute blast over the holidays! This year's Christmas is def in the Top 3 of all time...... With that being said, I did gain a little bit of weight :/, so after the New Year, Insanity will KICK MY ASS!

I'm ready for you (NOT) SHAUN!!!!! BRING IT!
Offline freestylechamp  
#7806 Posted : 30 December 2013 00:16:46(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

My birthday was yesterday and all people could ask me is how did I feel like there was a big difference from yesterday and last week. I still feel the same what was something suppose to happen that would change me

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 30/12/2013(UTC), kandii on 30/12/2013(UTC), Walton on 30/12/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#7807 Posted : 30 December 2013 00:22:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Happy birthday, Mr Champ. It's my birthday tomorrow, feeling old now.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
kandii on 30/12/2013(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#7808 Posted : 30 December 2013 00:25:41(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3999 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Happy Bday champ it depends what age you are weather you feel different or not :)
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#7809 Posted : 30 December 2013 00:35:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

I have always acted like a middle aged man so now my body is catching up. Hope you have a good birthday king.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 30/12/2013(UTC)
#7810 Posted : 30 December 2013 00:53:10(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Happy Bday Champ :)
#7811 Posted : 03 January 2014 03:30:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Start school again on the 14th! Legoooooooooooo!
Offline Raphaela  
#7812 Posted : 03 January 2014 14:13:09(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
I finally beat the annoying helicopter mission on GTA Vice City. New year starting good.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
thanks 2 users thanked Raphaela for this useful post.
erich hess on 03/01/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 04/01/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7813 Posted : 03 January 2014 14:17:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18010 time(s) in 10472 post(s)
just finished the fire temple in ocarina of time.

probably my 10th playthrough of this game.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
#7814 Posted : 21 January 2014 10:10:13(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Officially 5 years on the forum since the forum re-started after it was down for a few months. Oh boy, how time flies by......
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/01/2014(UTC)
Offline Mt. Epic  
#7815 Posted : 21 January 2014 11:07:42(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Officially 5 years on the forum since the forum re-started after it was down for a few months. Oh boy, how time flies by......

Happy burfday
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
thanks 1 user thanked Mt. Epic for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 24/01/2014(UTC)
Offline Mt. Epic  
#7816 Posted : 21 January 2014 11:12:33(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Okay, so, I could use some advise. I started that whole Real life advise thread for a personal dilemma but nobody seemed to care about it so I'll just post my problem here lol.

What you're about to read probably sounds really stupid, but I need some advise.

So there is this girl, we'll call her Molly. Molly used to go out with one of my friends, we'll call him Jimmy. I wouldn't say I was close friends with Jimmy nor Molly, but we had two classes at the end of the day last year and sat by each other, so we were good school friends. I kinda felt like the odd man in the group because it was usually the three of us and maybe another person whom we talked with all the time in those classes, but I never led a conversation or anything; I was just there. Molly also seemed to ignore me, not in a mean way, but in a disinterested way. We weren't really friends and whenever we did talk, I would usually start the conversation (not in a flirtatious way).

So she was like that the whole time during the previous school year. Then, one day early in the summer, one of my friends and I (we'll call him Tommy) walked into an ice cream place where she worked (I didn't know she worked there), and when she saw me, her face just lit up. And then while Tommy and I were making our orders, I saw out of the corner of my eye Molly said something to a friend and they started giggling. Then, Molly asked me later what I got on one of our exams, and I just said that I didn't know, and then she asked some other stuff to which I gave simple responses to. Tommy and I left and neither of us really thought anything of it, I honestly forgot that encounter even happened until recently. I didn't think she had a crush on me or anything. She was dating Jimmy for several months so I thought maybe she was just excited. Actually, I thought it was because of another girl whom we'll call Mary, who was in one of our classes that seemed to like me and was friends with Molly. Maybe Mary told her she liked me. I doubt it though because Molly didn't do anything at school to hook us up or get us closer, nor did Molly even seem to have any idea about it.

Anyway, a few weeks after the ice cream shop incident, A few friends (including Tommy) and I sent a stupid message to Mary over facebook one night while we were high. We wanted to invite a few girls to this one place for a party and at the time, we thought the message sounded genius, but it was actually REALLY bad lol. Anyway, Mary never responded and tries to avoid me at school. Later on, Tommy and I were at a movie theater and I saw Molly there with a few friends (no Mary), and I noticed that Molly knew I was there. She didn't directly glance at me or anything, but the way she looked at me, I had the feeling that she probably knew about the Mary fiasco.

The next time I saw Molly was the first day of school. We had two classes together, and we sat next to each other in one class. I didn't say anything to her at all, and neither did she. I didn't feel a tension though. I just didn't mind her at all, not in a rude way either. But then, I saw her one time in that class whisper to a friend while looking at me and they were smiling. I thought she was telling her about the Mary incident. Both of them dropped the class shortly after.

In the other class I have with Molly, I sit with a large group of male and female friends and we always laugh and talk, especially me. Molly sits with a girl and they only talk to each other. However, I had noticed over the past month that she glances at me frequently. I don't know how long she has been doing it either, I only noticed a while ago and now It's driving me crazy because she's doing all the time. It's just like an open-mouth stare, and even when she sees me looking at her, she's still just looking at me, no smile or anger or anything, just looking at me. It's really weird.

Sorry for the long story. Here's my question: why is she staring at me? I never talk to her at school, nor made an effort, neither has she. At first, I thought she kept looking at me because of how social I am around the big group of people, maybe she didn't know I was popular. I don't really think she liked me either because of her and Jimmy. But I think she may have broken up with Jimmy and even dated another guy I know semi-well (Don't know if they're still together, if they even were together). I also have no idea what people have heard of the Mary story, so maybe that has something to do with it, don't know what though.

I asked a buddy about this yesterday, and he thinks that she might like me, but that just seems weird to me. She never showed any signs nor anything. That meeting at the ice cream shop was just really weird now that I think back to it, because of how she reacted. It happened so early in the summer, when she was still pretty serious with Jimmy, but maybe she wasn't. I don't know, it's just kinda weird. Maybe it's nothing, and I'm just making stuff up because I'm some sort of psychopath or something.
UserPostedImage

Offline DistortedAudio  
#7817 Posted : 23 January 2014 15:59:35(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mt. Epic Go to Quoted Post
Okay, so, I could use some advise. I started that whole Real life advise thread for a personal dilemma but nobody seemed to care about it so I'll just post my problem here lol.

What you're about to read probably sounds really stupid, but I need some advise.

So there is this girl, we'll call her Molly. Molly used to go out with one of my friends, we'll call him Jimmy. I wouldn't say I was close friends with Jimmy nor Molly, but we had two classes at the end of the day last year and sat by each other, so we were good school friends. I kinda felt like the odd man in the group because it was usually the three of us and maybe another person whom we talked with all the time in those classes, but I never led a conversation or anything; I was just there. Molly also seemed to ignore me, not in a mean way, but in a disinterested way. We weren't really friends and whenever we did talk, I would usually start the conversation (not in a flirtatious way).

So she was like that the whole time during the previous school year. Then, one day early in the summer, one of my friends and I (we'll call him Tommy) walked into an ice cream place where she worked (I didn't know she worked there), and when she saw me, her face just lit up. And then while Tommy and I were making our orders, I saw out of the corner of my eye Molly said something to a friend and they started giggling. Then, Molly asked me later what I got on one of our exams, and I just said that I didn't know, and then she asked some other stuff to which I gave simple responses to. Tommy and I left and neither of us really thought anything of it, I honestly forgot that encounter even happened until recently. I didn't think she had a crush on me or anything. She was dating Jimmy for several months so I thought maybe she was just excited. Actually, I thought it was because of another girl whom we'll call Mary, who was in one of our classes that seemed to like me and was friends with Molly. Maybe Mary told her she liked me. I doubt it though because Molly didn't do anything at school to hook us up or get us closer, nor did Molly even seem to have any idea about it.

Anyway, a few weeks after the ice cream shop incident, A few friends (including Tommy) and I sent a stupid message to Mary over facebook one night while we were high. We wanted to invite a few girls to this one place for a party and at the time, we thought the message sounded genius, but it was actually REALLY bad lol. Anyway, Mary never responded and tries to avoid me at school. Later on, Tommy and I were at a movie theater and I saw Molly there with a few friends (no Mary), and I noticed that Molly knew I was there. She didn't directly glance at me or anything, but the way she looked at me, I had the feeling that she probably knew about the Mary fiasco.

The next time I saw Molly was the first day of school. We had two classes together, and we sat next to each other in one class. I didn't say anything to her at all, and neither did she. I didn't feel a tension though. I just didn't mind her at all, not in a rude way either. But then, I saw her one time in that class whisper to a friend while looking at me and they were smiling. I thought she was telling her about the Mary incident. Both of them dropped the class shortly after.

In the other class I have with Molly, I sit with a large group of male and female friends and we always laugh and talk, especially me. Molly sits with a girl and they only talk to each other. However, I had noticed over the past month that she glances at me frequently. I don't know how long she has been doing it either, I only noticed a while ago and now It's driving me crazy because she's doing all the time. It's just like an open-mouth stare, and even when she sees me looking at her, she's still just looking at me, no smile or anger or anything, just looking at me. It's really weird.

Sorry for the long story. Here's my question: why is she staring at me? I never talk to her at school, nor made an effort, neither has she. At first, I thought she kept looking at me because of how social I am around the big group of people, maybe she didn't know I was popular. I don't really think she liked me either because of her and Jimmy. But I think she may have broken up with Jimmy and even dated another guy I know semi-well (Don't know if they're still together, if they even were together). I also have no idea what people have heard of the Mary story, so maybe that has something to do with it, don't know what though.

I asked a buddy about this yesterday, and he thinks that she might like me, but that just seems weird to me. She never showed any signs nor anything. That meeting at the ice cream shop was just really weird now that I think back to it, because of how she reacted. It happened so early in the summer, when she was still pretty serious with Jimmy, but maybe she wasn't. I don't know, it's just kinda weird. Maybe it's nothing, and I'm just making stuff up because I'm some sort of psychopath or something.

I doubt she likes you, she was probably just insulted and now feels awkward when she's around you.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline DistortedAudio  
#7818 Posted : 23 January 2014 16:02:45(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Hey,

One of you, I think I might know who, saw me in the chat of another game I frequent:

DeepRoute

You PMed me in the chat and your tag was singlemaltgabe? Sorry I didn't reply and the chat was dead since it was so late w/o a game prior or anything like that. Place is usually jumping with the dev shooting the breeze with users and stuff. First time I saw you in chat so I assume you're new. I highly recommend the game, and maybe we could be in the same league and stuff. Leagues range from for fun (like mine) to uber serious pay leagues (L21).

But yeah, reply if you were the one.
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline Mt. Epic  
#7819 Posted : 25 January 2014 05:33:20(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Originally Posted by: DistortedAudio Go to Quoted Post

I doubt she likes you, she was probably just insulted and now feels awkward when she's around you.

Yea, that's what I think too lol. But I never did anything to her though, that's the thing.
UserPostedImage

Offline DistortedAudio  
#7820 Posted : 25 January 2014 09:17:33(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Originally Posted by: DistortedAudio Go to Quoted Post

Yea, that's what I think too lol. But I never did anything to her though, that's the thing.

Sure you did. That message sounds bad to you in hindsight, and she might have taken it much, much worse and told her friend (Molly). I'd love to say, "Never text or PM when drunk or high." but it's one of those things that people stop doing after they've been bitten really badly as a result of.

Edited by user 25 January 2014 09:23:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY