logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

57 Pages«<3334353637>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#681 Posted : 19 January 2014 01:50:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jade had realized she was probably putting a damper on Evangeline's hopes for love. She wasn't against it or anything she just wasn't all too sure what to think anout it. "But everyone is different and not everyone is unlucky in love." Jade never took it personal when she didn't get recgnized. Truth be told, she liked it that way. She and her sister already made up their mind that fame wasn't on the top of their list at all. "Don't apologize." She laughed and then caught on to her embarrassment. "Do you not want me to listen? I won't if you don't want me to.." She was a pleaser, always wanting to make others happy before herself. "Your last name is Wolf? How cute." She smiled widely, probably a little too much. "I'm sorry." She shook her head. This was her awkward and weird phase kicking in. "We have a few songs, an EP, an album. That's as far as we got." She swiftly took off her coat, revealing a long sleeved black dress underneath it and hands it to her. "No one should feel uncomfortable."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#682 Posted : 19 January 2014 04:51:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Evangeline gives a small, inaudible sigh of relief when Jade continues to say that not everybody is unlucky in love. Evangeline knew that of course some people did fine and found people that they really truly wanted to be with, but it was easier to hear somebody say that rather to just know it. "No, you can listen, if you want. It's... it's not like your music though. It's really different from it, so I don't know if you would like it or not." She giggles and nods when Jade asks her if her last name is really Wolfe. "Yeah. It's with an E at the end. Like Nyle Wolfe? He's an opera singer." She giggles again when Jade acts so modest about her career, and hopes that if she ever becomes as popular as Pretty Little Freaks is, she'll still stay as humble as her. "That's as far as you got? That's farther than a lot of people go. And everybody knows who you are - that has to account for something." She smiles and takes the jacket from Jade, immediately putting it on. "Ah! Why were you covering your pretty dress with this jacket? That's gorgeous on you."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#683 Posted : 19 January 2014 05:48:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"What do you mean? Our music isn't really....mainstream I guess? Like I wouldn't expect to hear it on a radio or anything but we're not like just obscure with it. I'm sure yours is awesome." Jade laughed. "Oh, with an 'E'? Good thing I didn't try to spell and butcher it. I'll have to google him when I get home." She was happy to find someone who wasn't too shy to talk to Jade but rather really warm and open. She didn't run across too many people like that often. "Well, yeah I guess. Yeah, it does. We set out on a goal and we did it. I'm happy I can say I have an album. That's crazy to me." She giggled and then looked down at her dress. She never thought too highly of herself as she should. "This? Oh, thanks. I just literally grabbed something so my sister would leave me alone."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#684 Posted : 19 January 2014 10:03:01(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"No, I didn't mean it as a difference in 'mainstream' and 'underground' or whatever. I mean, your music is more alternative rock, and my music is more... indie sounding. Like, indie folk. Totally different. That's all I meant." Evangeline smiles. She was still pretty modest when it came to how well her music was doing, but she was very proud of it and loved talking about her music in general. She giggles when Jade says that she only grabbed the dress to make her sister leave her alone. It reminded her exactly of the way that she and Carmen acting towards each other - especially tonight when Carmen was so intent on Evangeline going out and finding a cute guy to flirt with. Well, jokes on her, Evangeline found a nice girl to talk to instead. She smiles at that fact and nods. "I definitely understand that. So what have you been up to? I hope you don't mind me saying that I haven't heard much from Pretty Little Freaks in a while."
Offline DistortedAudio  
#685 Posted : 26 January 2014 09:39:03(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
"This is my first time even being here." Isaac mentions offhandedly, the thumping of the music, some stupid Airplay charts darling. The guy beside him at the bar had a name but he didn't ask it, he just recognized him and offered him a drink.

He mentioned that a-lot of famous people seemed to show up here.

"I don't like famous people too much." Isaac says, downing his drink.

After a few seconds of laughter from the kind man, he asked Isaac to elaborate.

"Famous people don't drink beers while watching games on TV, and I don't know why I even said that."

[OOC: OPEN FOR ANYONE, MULTIPLE PEOPLE EVEN]
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline DistortedAudio  
#686 Posted : 30 January 2014 12:31:15(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#687 Posted : 30 January 2014 12:48:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Dylan Shaw stepped into the doors of the Devil's Playground, a first for her. She was in London visiting some family and happened to be invited to one of the city's hottest clubs. She knew it was owned by one of the Weekend members but she wasn't one to get starstruck, or at least show it in public. She smiled, her signature wild hair and some skinny jeans with a nice blouse. "I'm going to go get a drink, I'll catch up with you in a few," she shouted to her friends and then headed to the bar. Since she was in London, she was able to drink but she was more of a soda type of girl and that' what she ordered, a glass of coke.

"Thank you." She said as she sat down.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline DistortedAudio  
#688 Posted : 30 January 2014 13:02:58(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

New person at the bar, and he noticed her in his peripheral vision. He'd light up a cigarette if he smoked, but he didn't, the smoke made him choke. He knocked on the table, bringing over the bartender.

"You seen her here before?" He asked in a low, almost whisper.

The bartender shrugged. Real helpful. He knew he had seen her somewhere before, he waved the bartender in closer. Reaching into his pocket and grabbing a pen and a napkin off the barside, scribbling on it quickly and handing it to him. It read: 'You from M4Y?'

"Pass this to her." He said to the bartender. The bartender stared at him, and Isaac sighed, opening his wallet and putting $20 in the man's pocket. He was off.
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#689 Posted : 30 January 2014 13:11:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

As Dylan received her drink, she also was handed a napkin. Of course being the inquisitive being she was, she opened it and read it to herself then looked puzzled. Was it slang for something? She looked up and around at the possible suspects of who could have sent this to her. After not figuring it out, she just looked at the bartender. "Hey, who sent this?" The man nodded towards a guy, Isaac, sitting a few chairs down from her. She smiled a little and then shook her head. "Tell him no. I don't have a pen on me right now." She took a sip from her glass, the coke was nice and cool and tingly in her throat. She listened to the music and smiled, now trying to figure out what he meant.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline DistortedAudio  
#690 Posted : 30 January 2014 13:26:09(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

The bartender was back, told Isaac the message. He tapped his fingers on the bartop impatiently, and soon enough he had another napkin in his hand. This one read: 'Sister in M4Y', he knew he had seen her somewhere like that.

"I paid you well enough for the last one, that was a deal for the rest of the night, aye?" He spoke to the bartender, handing him the note.
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#691 Posted : 30 January 2014 13:38:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Dylan took another sip, and then saw the bartender come back towards her again. It was almost like a game of back and forth with a mystery guy she didn't even know. When she read the napkin for a second time, she chuckled and then shook her head. "What?" She said to herself and then looked up again. "I have no clue what this even means.." She stood up. Dylan was the type to ask every person at the bar if they had sent her the napkin. "Hey, who sent this?" She hoped someone would respond to her or she'd look pretty stupid right now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline DistortedAudio  
#692 Posted : 30 January 2014 13:57:38(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Isaac saw her call out, and he took a deep breath, raising his hand.

"Yo." He answered. "I did." He pushed off from the bar, walking over to her. "Isaac Lovelock, and I'm sure I've seen you before." He spoke, introducing himself.
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#693 Posted : 30 January 2014 14:10:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Dylan looked over to see Isaac Lovelock. "Oh, hey. Dude, I know you. You are Isaac Lovelock." She laughed a little. She was in shock that he of all people was trying to catch her attention. But she still had no idea what he meant. "I didn't get what you meant, what is 'M4Y'?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#694 Posted : 18 April 2014 13:50:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
The weirdest thing about layover is that this was from California to London, and then finish in Assam. Jordan got off the plane and went straight to the bathroom because he did like using toilets on plane that just fall down to earth just sounded nasty. From there when he came back the airplane had an error with it and seeing that it was morning over here proved that it was dark on the other side of the world and people were getting ready to sleep. "Crap," he whisper to himself he did this trip with no one so he didn't have anything to do and no one to really talk to as he didn't know anyone over here, and his friends back at home will be too far away in India to come and pick him up his friends in America were going to sleep if they weren't already at a club partying or something. He got out of the airport and looked around for something to do.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#695 Posted : 18 April 2014 14:00:20(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Mandy was in high spirits as her hit album The Teenage Years topped the album charts for two weeks and was a major success. She was currently on break following the European dates of her tour and had 3 more days to rest before heading to Oceania for the tours new leg. Mandy had just got off of a flight and was about to head to her home in the U.K. She stepped out of the airport to get a cab and as shes doing so she recognized a familiar face she walked over to him "Hiii ! Oh my god what are you doing here?" It was Jordan, someone Mandy knew and she smiled happy to have run into him so suddenly. Her beautiful smile showed and she spoke to him
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#696 Posted : 18 April 2014 14:09:11(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jordan was very much a fan of Mandy, and was happy that he was going to be around someone he knew and and liked to be around but this was the first time when would meet in person. She was very attractive and he remember seeing her on the cover of her album and having a crush on her but he wouldn't do anything as he found out later that she had a boyfriend to go back too. He quickly thought back of how he thought she was cute as thinking about relationship got him depress. "Hey, the airplane is getting worked on before I got back home to India. I forgot your on tour." He told her smiling and giving her a light hug.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#697 Posted : 18 April 2014 14:20:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Mandy smiled hugging him back "Yeaaah, I've got a few days off before I head to Oceania, it's been so much touring but tonight I am free" she smiled looking up at him "So you're busy tonight? I am bored and want to do something" Mandy was fond of him and had no idea that he liked her, but she wanted to do something fun and was curious if Jordan could accompany her. Deneil was busy working with artists and Mandy was a bit lonely for some company.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#698 Posted : 18 April 2014 14:28:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Sure but their not a lot to do at this time unless you want to go to a club and dance or something like that?" He offered he really didn't mind what they would do but he also knew that he had to keep his eyes open. One thing he learn about being in the public's eye is that attention always seems to find you weather you like it or not.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#699 Posted : 18 April 2014 14:47:27(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Mandy smiled "That actually sounds like fun, but where?" Mandy hadn't been out and about dancing or partying for a while and was excited but alittle unsure since she never hung out with Jordan, she still sensed a good vibe.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#700 Posted : 19 April 2014 01:31:42(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I heard that there is a place here called devil's playground unless you not for the hold evil thing going on." he said nudging her a little "If you want to hang out with me that is?" he said jokingly as he pointed to the club.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage