logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<1819202122>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#381 Posted : 02 February 2014 12:34:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"I wouldn't be too sure about that. Some of the messages I have received sound pretty convincing." She laughs and takes a forkful of the noodles, surprising enjoying the odd combination in her bowl. "Wow....not bad. Not bad at all, Mr Comyns. You've exceeded all expectations." She chuckles and gives him a quick peck on the cheek. "I still want to go all out with dessert though." Victoria smirks then takes her bowl, walking back into the living room and talking to Kato as they move. "Let's just take things one step at a time. I've only just this second got my head around ketchup covered noodles with sausages." She laughs lightly and sits down on the couch, patting the space next to her. "Come on, I need some Kato cuddles."

Edited by user 02 February 2014 12:37:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#382 Posted : 02 February 2014 12:45:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Kato follows her into the living room, eating some of his noodles as he did so. He was somewhat surprised that she had taken a liking to his odd creation but also happy. "Thank you, thank you." He sat down beside her and laughed. "Okay, okay, one step at a time." He ate another fork full of noodles, wrapping his arm around her and then placing the bowl in his lap so he could balance it. "I'm glad you're here. I'll be honest, it gets lonely sometimes when I'm just at the studio and then I go out or just chill at home."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#383 Posted : 02 February 2014 13:04:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Victoria eats some more noodles, still not quit believing that she actually enjoys it. "I'm not even going to think about how unhealthy this all. All I'm thinking about is how great this tastes." She chuckles and takes another small forkful. Victoria listens to Kato as he tells her about how lonely he feels at times and honestly, she feels the same way too. She lives alone in her London home and isn't exactly the party type so rarely hangs out in big crowds. "I get lonely back home too. I occupy myself with writing and rehearsing a lot of the time but I still find myself with a lot of extra time and that's time I wish I could be spending with you." Victoria has thought about moving to the States numerous times. Since her boyfriend lives here and she'll be filming a TV show here too, it makes perfect sense to move but she still fears the big jump and the idea of leaving everyone and everything she knows behind her.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#384 Posted : 02 February 2014 13:11:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"If you think about it, most foods aren't healthy at all. I told you, don't knock it until you try it." Kato realizes he didn't bring anything to drink with them so he sets his bowl on the coffee table in front of them. "Do you want something to drink?" As she talks about occupying herself in order to try and void out the lonely feeling, he understands her completely. He loved being with his friends, of course, but he still felt like something was missing. He'd never ask Victoria to move here since she practically had everything in London and he wasn't sure he'd be up for moving himself, with everything here including his family now. He was, however, committed to making it work. "Well, you're always welcome here. Just call this your American home while you're here."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#385 Posted : 02 February 2014 20:29:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Um...do you have any orange juice? If not, just some water thanks." Victoria isn't really big on carbonated and sugary drinks having been brought up in a very 'healthy living' family. She takes another small forkful of the noodles, also trying some of the sausage this time. As she eats her dinner, Victoria relaxes into Kato, putting her full weight against him as if he were a pillow. "I've thought about moving out here a few times you know but....I don't know, it just seems like a bit of a scary thing to do. I mean, trying noodles and ketchup was a scary thought so moving over to America is an even scarier one." She laughs lightly and sighs, wishing that there could be someway around the distance. Victoria wants to make this work and would hate to see this end but she won't just switch continents if she's not 100% sure about it. If she moves and feels a little out of place, she won't really enjoy it at all.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#386 Posted : 03 February 2014 02:41:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Orange juice coming up." He stands and walks back to the kitchen, grabbing two glasses and filling one with orange juice and the other with just water. When he comes back, he places them on the table and then relaxes back with his arm around her as they ate again. "Don't do anything you don't want to do and don't feel like you have to do anything." Kato laughed at her comparison of moving and eating his creation. "I'd rather have you in the comfort of your own home than up and leaving somewhere you feel weird and don't know anyone or anything. I say...give it some time. Then we can think about that."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#387 Posted : 03 February 2014 22:13:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Thanks." She flashes a quick smile at Kato when he places her orange juice down on the table. Having this conversation makes Victoria realise that she will have to be going home soon and leave him behind which she hates. If she moves here, meeting new people wouldn't bother her at all and adjusting to life in America wouldn't be a major problem as she has been here countless times. The only thing stopping her is the fact that nearly everything of sentimental value would be on a different continent. Sure, she can bring over her stuff and her beloved cat but she can't pack her whole street, friends, family and all her favourite places to visit. She brings her legs up onto the couch. "OK, we'll give it some more time." Victoria rests her head on Kato's shoulder. "I could adjust to everything here but....I eventually get homesick. I don't want you thinking I put everyone back home before you it's just that my whole life is in London, everything and everyone I know." She sighs. "You think I could sneak everyone over in my luggage?" Victoria laughs lightly and sits up to drink some of her juice.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#388 Posted : 04 February 2014 00:20:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I'll be sad you're not here but I'll be happier if you're happy and I know living here right now won't make you happy." He kissed her cheek and then took a sip of his water, more like a gulp, and sets it on the table. He sighs a little and lays his head back. "You could but that would be kidnapping right? I can't associate myself with criminals now." He smirked at her. He loved trying to cheer people up, it was one of the benefits from being an entertainer as well. Kato remembered what it was like after he left from Wales and then moved to Canada and then LA. It was tough but he had recently been able to get his family to move with him, at least to Canada. His older brother, Damien, was staying in Los Angeles now so he was glad to have at least one family face close to him. He couldn't ask Victoria to just leave her family and friends behind for him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#389 Posted : 04 February 2014 01:36:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I mean, we have Skype and we can phone each other so it's not all bad. I'd just prefer to always have you here in the flesh." She stokes his arm as she continues to lay against him. It is a hard situation to be in right now. Almost everything she knows and loves is in London but one person she cares about in L.A which is Kato. If only everything was so simple and she could just merge everything together. She chuckles when Kato attempts to cheer her up. "You are super cute, you know that?" Victoria smiles and kisses him gently on the lips.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#390 Posted : 04 February 2014 06:19:34(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah, I'm gonna bug you all the time so you get tired of me." He laughs. "I prefer having you in the flesh too. I get to kiss you then." He winks and smirks before she kisses him again. He slowly nods his head. "Am I? I never noticed. You're pretty nice looking yourself." He kissed her again, not really paying any attention to his good anymore.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#391 Posted : 04 February 2014 10:05:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Victoria laughs a little and takes another sip of orange juice before placing it back on the table. "Like I could ever grow tired of you? You can never have too much Kato in your life." She smirks and kisses him, still gently stroking his arm. "Yes, you are. You're adorable and I just don't want to let you go." Victoria laughs and leans in to kiss him again, placing her hands behind his neck as she does so.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#392 Posted : 04 February 2014 11:18:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"True, true." He smirks and wraps his arms around her waist, moving one of his hands to the side of her face as they continued their kiss. Victoria was a great kisser, she had soft lips and the two of them just fit together like a glove. He almost wanted to just hold her forever and never let her god but he knew they had to come up for air sometime.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#393 Posted : 09 February 2014 04:13:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Ryan was home looking at YouTube before he gets a call from laura that she was coming over. While she was on the way checking mail he looks at twitter and saw this talking about being better then everyone else. "Why are they so egotistical when it comes to rap?" He thought to himself before he hear laura at his door.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#394 Posted : 09 February 2014 04:19:07(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3996 time(s) in 1366 post(s)
Laura was then standing outside Ryan's door in a red shirt and pink jeans, Laura was excited to see Ryan as she had not seen him in a while. She then knocks on the door again

"you in there babe"
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#395 Posted : 09 February 2014 04:35:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Ryan goes over to open the door and gives his girlfriend a kiss on the cheek "Sup boo, what's going on?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#396 Posted : 09 February 2014 04:41:40(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Laura smiles when he kisses her.

"not a lot babe came over, because I miss you like crazy babe you up to anything?"
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#397 Posted : 09 February 2014 04:50:46(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I was on the internet, You got a new song coming out huh" He lets her in, " I missed you too, but you were busy, and I'm trying to find a long term job."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#398 Posted : 09 February 2014 04:58:43(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"yeah we have it's gonna get its premiere tomorrow, what kinda job you looking for babe"

Laura smiles at him.
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#399 Posted : 09 February 2014 05:06:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I want to be in a tv series because the movies time is almost over and I haven't got any really good roles just supporting work."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#400 Posted : 09 February 2014 05:11:28(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"you should of tried to get a part in ALISTAIR, Elle got a part in it, im sure you'll find something babe if not im always here to support you"

Laura then hugs him.
UserPostedImage