logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<2021222324>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#421 Posted : 19 February 2014 05:16:11(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
It's 7pm on Tuesday February 18th in Chicago, Illinois, and at the United Center tonight, WWE is filming it's weekly episodic show Smackdown. The show is only minutes away from starting when a man in his mid 20s descends the stairs to take his seat near ringside with a beaming smile on his face. To most people here, this tall, handsome 25 year old covered in tattoos and we'll dressed may look out of place, too cool for a wrestling show, but for Kellin himself, there is scarcely a better place in the world. Aside from pop punk, pro wrestling is his passion, and he's a self certified geek of the sport. Tonight, he's dressed in a pair of relaxed jeans and a tshirt that reads "Cm Punk - Chicago Made!" As he takes his seat, putting his popcorn on the floor beside him, he cups his hands around his mouth. Despite nothing yet happening in the ring, the guitarist bellows "BEST ON THE WORLD!" At the top of his lungs, much to the annoyance of the woman in front of him. He apologises half heartedly and lifts his popcorn as he excitedly looks around the arena, looking like a kid at Christmas as he waits for the show to begin. He didn't even care that he had had to come alone. All his friends hated wrestling and he knew that long ago.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#422 Posted : 19 February 2014 05:34:34(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Ansley had just gotten back from the bathroom as she makes her way back to her seat, in the front row. An avid wrestling fan, she had been to plenty of live events to know it was going to be an awesome night for her. Ansley may have looked like a girly girl on the outside, but inside, she loved a good wrestling match. When she wasn't at home watching it, she tried to attend all the closest shows possible. Veronica hated wrestling and found it boring so she was there on her own tonight, since her other friends were busy. She wore her 'Fear The Beard' shirt and had a wide smile on her face. It was like she had just graduated or found the love of her life; wrestling. She also wore some blue jeans and converse, one of the few days she wasn't dressed in a cute skirt or dress. She had a bag of popcorn in her hand and as she snacked on it, waiting for the show to start, she made sure to cut off her phone so she wouldn't be disrupted.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#423 Posted : 19 February 2014 05:59:02(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin is sat taking snaps on his phone as he tries to get a few mementos of the night. He had been at a few different live shows over the years, but because he had never been rich he had always been far from the ring. This was his first time ringside, a treat from his friend Dallas after their single release, and he was lapping it up. He sends Dallas a text with a picture of the ring on it even though he won't care before he sarcastically boos when Justin Roberts comes to the ring, waving when the ring announcer looks back at him. So entranced by the whole night is Kellin that he barely even noticed the girl returning to her seat near him, just half standing so she can squeeze past to get to her seat. He stands and turns around, asking the woman behind him to get a picture of him and the ring, posing with his thumbs up and a cheesy grin on his face. When she takes it, he sits back down and starts eating some of his popcorn, sporadically chanting for Cm Punk, his hometown hero, as he waits for the show to begin.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#424 Posted : 19 February 2014 06:05:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley sighs as she looks around for her drink. "What happened to my drink?" She thinks for a minute then sees it on the other side of her seat, taking a sip, she watches the ring. She joins along with the dancing when Fandango comes out. She started pointing her fingers in the air and singing as loudly as she could. It was the one place she didn't really care what anyone said or thought about her. She was just enjoying herself and having fun. Once his entrance was over, she sat back down and continued stuffing her face with popcorn. "This is really good," she said as she continued eating. "I better not spoil my appetite though. She had plans to get some carryout after the show. Ansley looked over at the strange man sitting beside her, chanting CM Punk chants and laughing. "I think we have a Chicago fan here.." She said to herself and giggled.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#425 Posted : 19 February 2014 07:11:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Fandango's music hits, Kellin rolls his eyes and laughs a little. He wasn't one for gimmicky wrestlers so he wasn't into the dancing side of his entrance. As everyone else dances, he stands and smirks, watching as Fandango flaunts his way into the ring. He looks to the side and sees a girl on her own, probably in her 20s as well, who looked almost as out of place as Kellin. The fact she was dancing made Kellin laugh a little. She definitely looked way too cool to be in a place like this. He smiles and shakes his head just as Cesaros music hits. "Ohhh yeah!" Kellin yells out loud. "We, the people!" he grabs his phone again to take another pic as Cesaro makes his way to the ring. "Kick his fucking ass!" he yells, getting a little carried away. When he realises he cursed, he looks embarrassed and turns around to meet the gaze of a pissed off looking mother. "Sorry," he says, looking ashamed of himself briefly. "Swing him, Toni!" he turns and yells at the ring again.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#426 Posted : 19 February 2014 07:40:23(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley hears the guy curse in front of the kids, then apologize and she smirks at him. She wasn't much of a talker sometimes but being there made her much more comfortable in her skin. "Oh, come on!! Get up and get him!" She raised her fists in the air and had a look of determination on her face. Sometimes she got a little too into the fights. She placed her popcorn down on the ground beside her and stared cheering some more. She was just as intense as a guy watching football. Seeing the guy beside her, she felt like he was as much as a fan as she was, which was always fun for her to meet.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#427 Posted : 19 February 2014 09:14:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

As Kellin looks back towards the ring, the woman behind glares at him so he just shakes his head. The curse word had just been a heat of the moment thing. He hears the girl beside him yelling at the wrestlers though, and it makes him laugh a little. She was so petite and dainty, and here she was demanding blood at a wrestling bout. When he sees the determined and almost angry look on her face, Kellin smirks - it was cute to see someone so geeky about wrestling as himself. He decides to try to outdo her, to see how far she would go with her fandom for WWE. "WE WANT TABLES!" he yells at the top of his voice, before a few more people join in around him. He high fives one weird guy and then raises an eyebrow before he takes a handful of popcorn and starts to eat it.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#428 Posted : 19 February 2014 13:25:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley looks over at him and nods, joining in with his chanting. "WE WANT TABLES.....AND CHAIRS!" On an ordinary day, Ansley would be sitting back in her seat, pretending she was invisible due to embarrassment but she really felt a sense of freedom being there. She cheered as the next matched rolled on, just waiting until she could see her favorites, Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton. She was a sucker for both of them. In the heat of the moment, high off of adrenaline, she decides to make friendly chatter with the guy, Kellin, next to her. "I take it you're a CM Punk fan huh?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#429 Posted : 20 February 2014 00:13:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin chuckles when the girl near him starts to join with his chants. "SCREW THE CHAIRS...RING BELL RING BELL!" he laughs at how energetic this girl is about wrestling. It was strange to see a girl so invested in a sport more associated with geeks and kids. When she speaks to him, Kellin is a bit surprised, but being his very sociable self, he turns and smiles at her. "Yeah, I'm..." just then Triple H's music hits. "FUCK YOU HOOKNOSE!" Kellin yells, before turning back to Ansley. "Sorry, had to be done," he says with a shrug. "I'm a CM Punk geek," he corrects her. "How about you? Here for Cena?" Kellin jokes.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#430 Posted : 20 February 2014 00:40:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley laughs loudly and then shakes her head. "Oh god now, I like REAL wrestlers!" She smirked "I'm here for the beard and the viper. I admire your admiration for CM Punk, shame he's gone now." She turned and listened to what was being said over the microphone then she joined in the massive booing. "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOBODY LIKES YOU!" Even for a fan, sometimes her insults were not as mean as they should be but that was Ansley.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#431 Posted : 20 February 2014 00:52:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin nods, looking impressed at her answer. "Good. Too many assholes here already without a Cena fan next to me," he smirks. "Beard - win. Viper......not so much," he smiles. He didn't mind Randy Orton, but it was always fun to have a little friendly debate around. "Yeah....all because of this asshole in the ring too." He shakes his head. "We WANT PUNK! WE WANT PUNK!" He looks around to see a security guy staring at him. "I hear they've been tossing dudes out for Punk chants," he tells Ansley.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#432 Posted : 20 February 2014 05:03:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh yeah, I liked Cena years ago but he's lost me now." She smirked. "Oh yeah? I heard that too. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll leave a guy like you alone. You look like you'd do some serious body damage if anyone interrupted your good time." Ansley laughed and then held out her hand. "I'm Ansley by the way." She decided to take a plunge, introduce herself and maybe he'd return the favor and it wouldn't be so awkward between them. It wasn't really awkward, it was just they didn't know each other but he was far too laid back and cool to act nervous around her. She, on the other hand, was almost as shy as they came. "And I'll let your comment for Randy slide." She winks playfully at him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#433 Posted : 20 February 2014 05:29:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I could get along with you alright," Kellin smiles when she talks about disliking Cena before laughing when she says he looks tough. "You think I look tough? Nah I'm like just a total teddy bear," he says with a smile. Kellin definitely wasn't the type to fight, although he could definitely hold his own if he had to. When she holds out her hand, Kellin looks down at his own, realising it's still covered in popcorn crumbs. He wipes his hand on his jeans and shakes hers gently. "Kellin," he says. "And if you could ignore that I just wiped my hand on my pants that would be awesome." he chuckles. "So where did you get a cool name like that? Very unique." he smirks.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#434 Posted : 20 February 2014 05:54:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley smirks as he wipes his hands on his pants and gives it a nice shake. "Thank you. Well, I don't know, you'd have to ask my parents but I'm sure Kellin isn't a name you hear often, it's nice." She thought right off the bat that he was nice and also good looking. Of course he would never know that and she had decided to at least not try to date for a while. She had bad luck with guys, or so she thought.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#435 Posted : 20 February 2014 06:50:13(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin shrugs and laughs a little. "I like to think they named me after Kelen Capener. Buuut given that no one knows him, and he's 2 years younger than me, I doubt that a bit." He laughs again. Kellin was all about the goofy jokes and stuff. He always had the mantra that people take life too serious, and he never wanted to be all stuffy and boring. He smiles at her when she seems to check him out. "So...you here all alone?" he asks, not believing such a beautiful girl would have trouble getting someone to come with her.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#436 Posted : 20 February 2014 07:37:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah, my friends ditched me so I came all by my lonesome." Ansley realized she must have sounded depressed, a loner, or even worse, a loser. She quickly recanted with, "But I mean I like being alone sometimes. I mean, they're that into wrestling so it was better I went alone. I'm not lonely or anything." Once she was nervous, she had a habit of vomiting at the mouth, not being able to stop talking fast or saying odd things. "Your hands smell like popcorn..." She said, smelling her own hands and then giggling. "I'm sorry. I think my mother stood too close to the microwave with me."

Edited by user 20 February 2014 07:37:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#437 Posted : 20 February 2014 08:09:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I know, right? My best buddy is gay, and I go with him to his gay clubs sometimes....do you think he would be seen dead at wrestling though? Nooooo." He laughs as he realises they were both the same in a way, the perceived 'uncool' one of their groups, forced to go out on their own. "We've got great friends huh? I know what you mean though. Sometimes it's better to go out alone. You meet cooler people that way." Smooooth he thinks as he gives himself an imaginary pat on the back. He laughs at her comment, smelling his own hand. "Damn cologne companies, huh? They told me it smelled like...manliness," he jokes with a goofy shrug. "Really? Was she making popcorn at the time?" He laughs at his own lame joke.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#438 Posted : 20 February 2014 10:51:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley laughed at him again. He was pretty funny, at least she thought so. She was oblivious to his own weird jokes because they seemed to be perfect to her. "Yeah, I mean I have some friends who also enjoy wrestling but they were busy and I was around Chicago so I thought why not? I'm going to guess you're from here?" She giggled and then sniffed her hand as well. "We must get the same cologne then. I mean maybe it's my perfume. I don't normally wear perfume to wrestling events. I just didn't want to smell like a guy. Not that guys all stink, you know, it's just that sometimes I happen to come here and bump into wrestlers after their matches and....they are all sweaty and they want a hug, so I'm like 'Oh, okay, you're all stinky though but I'll hug you' because I don't want to be rude so....yeah." Ansley gave him a blank stare as she finished rambling on about, well she wasn't even sure.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#439 Posted : 20 February 2014 11:07:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin smiles at Ansley as he struggles to keep his attention on the action in the ring. She was fun and geeky, much like him, although she seemed a lot more nervy than Kellin, which he thought was very entering and cute. "I have arouuunnd..." he pretends to count. "Zero friends who like wrestling. Hence why I'm five minutes from home and here on my own." He laughs and winks. "Yeah I'm from here. Born and raised. Hence the Punk love." He laughs. "What about you? I'm guessing...west coast girl?" He laughs at her joke and nods. "Well it is a popular cologne. I went to the cinema once and everyone was wearing it." As she starts to ramble, Kellin watches on, fascinated. She was like a little ball of nervous energy the way she spoke quickly and without a break. It was the cutest ever. When she finishes, he laughs. "Not a fan of oxygen huh, Ansley?" he winks again. "Also excuse me fangirling...but..oh my god what wrestlers have you met? I'm genuinely jealous. I touched Dean Ambrose on the shoulder once but that was all."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#440 Posted : 21 February 2014 00:45:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Aw, well you could always hang with me and my friends if you wanted. We can be a bit brutal though, we enjoy the violence and sometimes bloodshed." She giggled in an innocently way, almost unaware of what she just said. Most people took Ansley to be a dainty little girl but she had some spunk and fire in her. "I've lived there for a while now but I'm originally from Tennessee, Nashville." She smirked. "Um, sorry. I do that sometimes, it's weird I know. And feel free to fangirl! Well once, I met Randy Orton as he was doing some shopping at Walmart, crazy right? He was so sweet and he took a picture with me and he signed my shirt. I'm never washing it, and then I got to touch Nikki Bella's hair once. It was so soft. Then one time, when I was little, I got to pat Stone Cold Steve Austin on his back. It was like the greatest night in my life!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage