logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<2122232425>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#441 Posted : 21 February 2014 04:36:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kellin chuckles and shrugs. "Maybe I will. Just to check though.....when you say violence and bloodshed...you mean horror movies, right? And not some like brutal slaying of pigs in the name of Satan?" he sticks his tongue out at her, barely even noticing how flirty he was being. He thought she was brilliant though. Most pretty girls like her were either too shy or very aware of their beauty, but Ansley seemed really very cool. "Nashville? Can't say I've ever been. Is it all tractors and Taylor Swift?" he jokes. He listens to her mention who she had met, before his mouth almost gapes open. "Stone....Cold....Steve....Austin? I hate you," he jokes before reaching down to touch her hand again. "Was it this hand?" he says as he pretends to totally fangirl out. "I touched the hand that touched god. Praise be to Jesus."

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#442 Posted : 21 February 2014 06:34:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Oh of course not! What kind of girl do you take me for?" She giggled, pushing her hair behind her ear and staring at him a bit before answering him. "You know, it's not all tractors and Taylor Swift. Truth be told, she's hardly even here and we also have devolved cars now, really awesome contractions." She stuck her tongue back out at him and then nodded. "Yup, I swear. My dad took me to a show and I touched him, like skin to skin contact. It was magical." She laughs and shook her head. "No, this one!" She sticks out her other hand as he holds it in his. The two of them were simply connecting over wrestling.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#443 Posted : 21 February 2014 07:13:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin laughs and shakes his head. "Hey I gotta check is all," he winks. "I was gonna complain to security and tell them I was sat next to a nut," he says with a sweet smile to show he was joking. "It sounds like a wonderful place, Ansley. Cars eh? Whatever next?" He winks again. "I gotta say you have the most infectious laugh. So sweet." He smiles, really enjoying the fact he had met someone so cool here, normally he would just have met the geekiest people on earth who had little social skills when he came to wrestling. When she sticks her hand out, Kellin smiles and takes her hand in both of his. "I hope you know sometime I'm going to ask you to give me a Stone Cold Stunner with this hand," he jokes.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#444 Posted : 21 February 2014 11:08:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I understand. There's some weirdos out there, you know?" She giggled and then shrugs. "I know right? We totally just got the hang of them. They are awesome though." Ansley blushes a little. "Aw, thank you. You are very funny." She didn't think she would meet anyone as interesting as Kellin tonight but she was glad she did. In all honesty, she preferred to be around people who were socially awkward or even super popular and charismatic. She seemed to be able to clique with anyone. She gave him another laugh. "Well.....if you're a jerk, I just might."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#445 Posted : 22 February 2014 02:16:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Damn right. And a lot of them happen to come to wrestling shows, right?" he teases her. When she blushes, Kellin looks away to hide his smile. She really was one of the most endearing and sweet people he had ever met, and he thought she was so cool for her hobbies as well. They seemed to be talking really well too, even though he could tell that she was nervous and very shy, unlike himself. "I have been told I can be a jerk at times," he smirks and shakes his head. "Nah, I'm a sweetheart really." As he starts to laugh,Randy Orton's music starts. "Hey, it's your boy!" Kellin yells, nudging her gently.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#446 Posted : 22 February 2014 11:30:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"True, true." She smiles at him and then plays with her fingers, a nervous tick she had whenever she felt like she was going to explode inside or start vomiting at the mouth again. He was incredibly sweet and he seemed interested in what she had to say, something she felt most guys weren't. "I wouldn't believe them. You seem as sweet as they come." Ansley flashes him another smile before looking back to the ramp where she saw Randy Orton. She immediately got up and started yelling, "RANDY! OH MY GOD RANDY, I LOVE YOU!" She looks back at Kellin and tugs his arm. "Look, it's Randy!!!!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#447 Posted : 23 February 2014 01:14:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin bends down and picks up his popcorn, taking some and offering her the box to see if she wants any. When she calls him sweet, he smiles at her. "Thanks. You don't seem all that bad, I guess...nah I'm joking you're definitely the coolest person I've met at wrestling so far." He smiles and nods before looking up at the ramp when Orton walks out. When she starts to tug his arm, Kellin laughs and looks at her. "Someone likes the Viper for real huh? Let's chant." he cups his hands around his mouth and starts to chant. "RKO RKO RKO RKO!"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#448 Posted : 23 February 2014 03:51:17(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley politely denied his offer of popcorn and continued to focus on the man inside the ring now, Randy Orton. She was utterly in love and lust with him. No matter how seemingly evil he was, she knew that he was a complete sweetheart and dreamed of them one day marrying. But that was a whole new subject she kept to herself. Once Kellin started chanting, she joined in. She was glad he wasn't a RKO hater or else she'd have to relocate. "You are amazing, you know that?" She blurts out afterwards and then sits back down. "I mean, you seem so awesome."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#449 Posted : 23 February 2014 04:34:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin laughs at her chanting as well before he sits down next to her to watch the match. He playfully throws a piece of popcorn at her before turning and winking. He was a naturally flirty person, and it was made even easier by how nice and warm Ansley was. "Amazing? Is that to me or Orton?" he jokes. "You're pretty great yourself Ansley. There aren't many girls in the world cooler than you," he says with a warm smile.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#450 Posted : 23 February 2014 06:02:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley felt the piece of popcorn hit her and she retaliated by throwing a piece back at him. "How cute." She said laughing. "I mean, Randy is above words." She winks at him then laughs some more. It was as if the two had been old friends form high school or something the way they just naturally spoke and acted around each other. "Thanks. We're two weird, cool people." She nodded her head before watching the ring again. "GO RANDY! GET HIM!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#451 Posted : 23 February 2014 06:46:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin laughs when his popcorn hits her, and then when she throws a piece back it goes right in his mouth. He stands up and raises his hands. "OH MY GOD YES!" He yells. As he sits back down, he smiles at her. "You win for that." he nudges her again, glad that he had someone here to enjoy this night with. As he turns back to the ring, Daniel Bryans music hits. Kellin raises an eyebrow and smiles at her. "Ohhhh snap! Who you gonna cheer for now, Ansley?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#452 Posted : 23 February 2014 10:27:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley's eyes almost sparkle when she hears that familiar music. "YES! YES! YES!" She joins in the massive crowd chanting that always happened when Daniel Bryan came out. She was enjoying herself so much, it could have been criminal to be having so much fun.

---

After the event was over, Ansley grabbed her jacket and stood up. "Well, it was nice meeting you Kellin. I had a lot of fun. Maybe we can do this again sometime, whenever I come back to Chicago." She smiles and holds out her hand for him to shake. Ansley usually didn't make a first move or anything and she wasn't even sure if Kellin was into her like that so she played it safe and ended things on a good and not awkward note.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#453 Posted : 23 February 2014 10:59:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh my god that was such fun. TO-NY CHI-MELL! Such great fun." Kellin feels a little disappointed when the show comes to an end. He had really enjoyed getting to know Ansley, and now he was sure she would disappear into the night, and he'd likely never see her again. However, when she mentions them meeting up again, he feels a little bit more hope. He did think she was amazingly cool...and she was there looking so pretty. Kellin never had much trouble finding the right words, even if he did feel a little nervous. As he lifts his jacket, he nods and smiles at her. "Sure, we definitely can. Or you know...maybe if you wanted to, I could like take you out sometime. On a date? I mean you probably don't want to, or you have a boyfriend or something. I just think you're really pretty, and the coolest girl ever." He smiles at her, feeling like she would most likely tell him no.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#454 Posted : 23 February 2014 11:19:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley was shocked to hear hi offer to take her on a date. "Sure. I mean, sure, if you want." She smiles and then puts on her jacket. "I'll be in California though, filming for a little while so I'm not sure when we could meet up. But you could totally text or call if you want to, that is." She was sure that he was a great catch and she didn't want to miss out on a chance with him. She was a little disappointed since she'd be away for a while in another state, on another side of the country, but hopefully they could stay in contact. "And thanks, again." She couldn't help but to smile as he called her pretty and the coolest girl ever. Not even her own parents called her 'the coolest girl ever' so she was definitely taking that and running with it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#455 Posted : 23 February 2014 11:58:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When she mentioned she would be filming, Kellin realised he hadn't asked her what she did yet. It seemed important though. She was clearly an actress or director or something. He felt a little intimidated, but at the same time she had said yes to his date, and that made him smile. "Filming huh? What are you filming?" he puts his jacket on and zips it up. "Sure I can text and call. That sounds good. Or, you know..if you want I could always go there and take you to dinner?" he realised this was his chance to impress her. "I like..literally just signed to Studio 60 yesterday. I'm sure if I booked a gig in California they would fly me out there." He chuckles.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#456 Posted : 23 February 2014 14:50:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Realizing she hadn't really told him much about herself, she shakes her head. "Oh no, I'm not an actress but this is my first show. I'm a, um.." She wasn't sure if she should go with fashion designer who also owns her own company with her best friend. "Student also. I attend college as well. If you can, that'd be great. I'd love to go out with you." As he mentions getting signed to the label she works at, she smiles. "Congrats! That's exciting. You're in music?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#457 Posted : 23 February 2014 23:01:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin looks impressed as he nods at her. "A student who managed to net herself a place in a Hollywood production? Sounds like you're more talented than you give yourself credit for. What are you studying?" when she asks about his career, he laughs a little and scratches his beard. "I'm a musician yeah. I'm in a band called Juneau, and then I do solo stuff too. I just put two singles out this week actually." He smiles at her. Kellin wasn't modest or arrogant about his career. "Oh yeah I'll definitely make my way up there. I'd be a fool to miss that chance of a date."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#458 Posted : 24 February 2014 03:22:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah, it makes me sound like I really have no social life, but I do." She chuckles. "I study fashion. I just wanted to get a degree in business for it though since I've never had one and hopefully learn more skills. I'm usually traveling between New York and California for school and now filming. I probably took on a lot more than I should but, live while we're young right?" She smiles at him and gently bites her lip. "I'd love to see you again, in California. It'll be all nice and sunny too. Oh, and then you could meet some of my friends too." She really hoped that he'd make good on this date and not forget about her. Although she thought nothing about her screamed unique or out of the ordinary, she hoped she wouldn't become another girl in his sights.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#459 Posted : 24 February 2014 06:28:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Plenty of time to get drunk and party later after you get your qualification, huh?" Kellin jokes. "I know what you mean though, I'm straight edge and people think that means I just sit in and have no social life. Losers," he chuckles. "Fashion? Wow. Suddenly I feel way under dressed," he teases her. "If you ever need a model covered in a shit load of tattoos....ya know...I won't say no." He winks at her to show he's joking. "It sounds like I was lucky to meet you tonight, since you never stay in one place, eh?" He felt it too. If Ansley was always moving new places, he felt like he had landed lucky that they had met on her night in Chicago. She seemed absolutely great, and he really wanted to see her again. "I guarantee I'l make it out there," he smiles. "Are your friends as awesome and cool as you?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#460 Posted : 24 February 2014 06:37:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley laughs. "I'm not much of a drinker really. I drank a little too much once and felt like it was the end." She started walking towards the exist. "Straight edge? You really do love CM Punk don't you? I respect that. You don't find too many people like that, like on earth." She nods. "Yup. Well, no you're fine. I mean, look at me. I'm not exactly screaming, 'Hey, I own a fashion company!' so you're fine." When he said he felt lucky to meet her, her heart pounded a bit. He was really good at charming her and with words. She hoped he wasn't too good to be true. "Aww, I feel super lucky too. I mean I've been to Chicago plenty of times and never met anyone quite like you." She giggled. "Yeah, they're pretty awesome too. I will warn you though, Veronica is the lose cannon so I can't be held responsible for anything she says, does, or thinks."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage