logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<2223242526>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#461 Posted : 24 February 2014 09:07:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kellin laughs as they make their way towards the exit. "Believe it or not, the straight edge thing is not to do with Punk. It's just...I've seen the way drugs can ruin people and I've never drank or touched drugs ever because of that." He smiles warmly at her. "Yeah I think we are a dying breed, we straight edge guys." He laughs and shakes his head. "Ansley I think you could travel the length and breadth of the world and never meet someone like me. I like to think that's a good thing though." He winks at her, so glad to be with someone so awesome, especially when she was saying such nice things about him. It made him feel like he had a chance with her, and given how beautiful she was, that was something that he never expected. "Veronica? Is she an actress slash fashion queen as well?" he winks. "If you ever meet my friends, Dallas is the mad one. He's cool but he loves to smoke weed and stuff. He's the gay one."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#462 Posted : 24 February 2014 11:16:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"I hear you. I've watched far too many people ruin their lives and regret it later with drinking and drugs. I've finally been able to get away from guys like that." She was of course referring to her ex but she wasn't going to tell him that. Ansley smiles back at him. "I quite like you. I mean I like the kind of guy you are.." She blushes again before looking away and clearing her throat. "She's more of an actress than I am and she's also more of a fashion queen than I am. She really taught me a lot over the years. She's fun and can be sweet. I think she just acts so tough to keep from getting hurt you know? She's been hurt and betrayed a lot so she just feels like she should be that way to others It's complicated." She laughs a little, knowing how much she loved Veronica no matter what. "Dallas? I like his name already. I'm sure he's a nice guy." She walks outside and then looks around "I should be getting a taxi now, make my way back to my hotel before I head back to California in the morning." She wish she didn't have to go and that they could just talk and hang out for the rest of the night but she was sure he had other things to do.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#463 Posted : 25 February 2014 01:44:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Ansley blushes Kellin smiles at her. It was cute the way she got embarrassed like this. Kellin mostly dated women in the past who were very self assured, and at times that could get tiresome very quickly. He found it very endearing that Ansley was just about as far from that as it was possible to be. "I like the kinda guy you are too," he teases her with a little grin. "She sounds like an absolute delight then, if she taught you all you know. It's the same with Dallas...I taught that little dude all he knows. Except the gay stuff, that's all on him." He chuckles a little as they walk. "Yeah, he's a great guy. He's like the least stereotypical gay guy you've ever met in your life. When he came out, I wasn't shocked because he's my best buddy and I always sort of knew, but everyone else was totally surprised." He laughs softly. "You'd like him though." When she mentions getting a taxi, Kellin feels a little disappointed. He wanted to hang out longer and take her out on a date now, but she seemed far too busy. "It's a shame you have to go," he says nervously as he scratches his arm.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#464 Posted : 25 February 2014 04:46:17(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

When she feels that he's also disappointed in her leaving, she decides to take a leap of faith. "Well, we could hang out some more if you want. I don't leave until in the morning so...." She smiled at him and hoped he'd want to go do something. Ansley knew that she had to get up early but it was worth the risk spending more time with her new friend.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#465 Posted : 25 February 2014 08:33:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Ansley suggests that they go on and hang out some more, Kellin's eyes light up. He really did want to see more of her and it would be perfect if it were tonight. "Of course," he smiles at her. "I would love to. I mean...what do you want to do? Dinner? Bowling? Arcade? It's your choice."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#466 Posted : 25 February 2014 08:39:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"All of that sounds nice, we can do whatever you want but I'll warn you I'm full from popcorn." Ansley stepped away from the edge of the sidewalk so a taxi wouldn't think she was catching one. She had a feeling that Kellin was loads of fun to be around.

Edited by user 25 February 2014 08:39:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#467 Posted : 25 February 2014 08:44:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Well maybe dinner would be a bad idea then. We don't want you throwing up and spoiling the date," he says nervously, hoping this was a date rather than just two people hanging out. "What's your opinion on blasting the head off zombies? I know a great little arcade not far from here with great retro games."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#468 Posted : 25 February 2014 09:43:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"A d-date? Is that what this is? Oh, my. I didn't know that." Ansley smiled a little and laughed softly. She hadn't been on a date in almost a year. She was convinced she'd be alone and with cats while continuing her fashion life. She was delighted though. "Sure, that sounds fun."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#469 Posted : 25 February 2014 09:48:45(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin looks a little panicked at the way she reacts to the word date. He never should have said it. "Sorry. It's not a date if you don't want it to be then, that's fine." He smiles warmly at her, hoping he hadn't made her feel uncomfortable.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#470 Posted : 25 February 2014 10:50:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"No! I mean no problem. It's a date." She smiles reassuringly before walking again. Ansley felt nervous yet excited with him. Her brain was like mush and she was blushing a lot. "Just don't get mad when I beat you." She playfully bumps against him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#471 Posted : 26 February 2014 03:53:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When she calls it a date, Kellin smiles, glad he hadn't ruined the moment. He was privileged to be on a date with a girl like Ansley and he did not want to spoil that. "Awesome. I best be on my best behaviour then I guess." He smirks and then looks shocked when she says she'll beat him. "Oh you'll win? Just be warned you're not getting special videogame treatment just for agreeing to go on a date with me," he jokes as they walk.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#472 Posted : 27 February 2014 03:01:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Of course I'll win, I'm awesome at video games. I have other male friends and they've trained me right. I won't go easy on you just because you're cute." She laughed a little, putting her hands in her pockets. It was very cold out and it made Ansley's face get a small area of red across her nose, which happened all the time it was cold. She looked so innocent with it but she never really noticed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#473 Posted : 01 March 2014 05:35:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm sure you are. What games do you play then?" Kellin teases her. "I wish I had girl friends who played games. Most of the girls I know are lame asses who talk about make up and dancing and.....handbags and periods," he chuckles, clearly not being serious. He looks over at her as they walk towards the arcade, smiling when he notices the cute little red bit on her nose. "I bet I win," he says again, just glad to be there with her more than anything.
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#474 Posted : 02 March 2014 07:50:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
OOC: I think no-one is using this one for right now so I'm going to post this here.

It's been a while since Jordan has hung out with Austin as so much has happen, after the song was release he got a chance to be on tv for something other then acting got to watch Erica rob a store maybe? Met some interesting fans that wanted his hair? why else would they be pulling on his head. So today he going to hang out with his buddy again and see what is new in his life but he had to sneak out knowing how is family would be if he just went over there he would had to bring someone as they don't really think Austin is a "good" influence, though you would think meeting erica hess would kill that dream.

Jordan should up in disguise as best as he could, with and baggy sweatshirt with his hood up and big black shades some jeans and old sneakers. He wasn't really worry about appearance but he had a duffel bag with a change in clothes encase he wanted to go out. "Austin, it's me Jordan," he said knocking on the door.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#475 Posted : 02 March 2014 07:59:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Austin was upstairs in his new house playing video games after getting some time off from promoting his action figure and recording his debut album. His parents were back in Australia for the weekend and after clearing things up with his family he was trying his best to lay low and not get himself into trouble. His parents left and Austin finally felt free. Whenever they were around they were on his back and he finally got a breath of fresh air since they were gone. Austin's new house was big, and he barely heard Jordan knock on the door. When he tuned in and heard knocking he paused the game and through in a t shirt. He was also dressed in black sweats and his hair a done nicely though. He walked down the stairs and opened the door. He sees Jordan's and smiles opening his hand up for a five "Maaa boy, wassup?" Austin opened the door for Jordan to walk in "Where you coming from?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#476 Posted : 02 March 2014 08:06:44(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Justin walked inside giving him high five and looks around "My parents were all over me I had to sneak out. they can be so irritating sometimes," he said putting his bag down and looking around "but I'm sure you know the feeling." He followed Austin up to his room putting his bag near his bed and sat down in a chair "So what is new with you, anything exciting happen?" he asked looking at the game he was playing before he showed up and it was a pretty popular shooter but he wasn't good at shooters. He would always be behind and getting killed.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#477 Posted : 02 March 2014 08:13:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin grinned looking at Jordan "Mate you look like you are hiding from e Feds with this outfit" he laughed a bit looking at Jordan when he placed the duffel bag down "Yeah bro, of course. My parents are the very worst but they are gone for the weekend so I am freeee" He laughs a bit "I know they'll be calling soon though. Austin then sat down "Other then me almost being done with my album and Mattel renewing me for a summer line of toys since the first line of merchandise sold like hit cakes. Now they want to a pairing airing commercials and stuff buuuut other then that, shit is still the same. Ohhhh and I've been getting into Call of Duty Ghosts, this is so addicting." Austin laughed also looking over at the game " What about you? My fans are going crazy over our song together, now like...everyone knows you. Told you I got your back buddy"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#478 Posted : 02 March 2014 08:24:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I wish I was hiding from the cops at least they need warrants to go through your stuff. Their is no such thing as privacy in our house." He he laughed with Austin and started to look around the room. "If you want to go somewhere I brought a change of clothes so don't worry. Though meeting your fans and how crazy they can be you might need this look more than me." he said getting another controller to the game "Lucky you getting a new toy line man I want one, but lately people been wanting me to make another song. I'm an actor, Don't get me wrong the song was great, but I'm kind of want to get the acting on the way."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#479 Posted : 02 March 2014 08:36:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"The song was awesome man." Austin says exiting out of solo mode and going into multiplayer mode. "You ready to shoot some Aliens?" Austin laughs as he continues speaking "But yeah, I'm used to my crazy fans. Sometimes they really do big time crazy stuff but I love them because they're always by my side no matter what, so I don't try to hide from them and stuff and when I go out I take pictures and sign autographs. They're like family. Only thing is my family is crazier man! I know how you feel, trust me. The lack of privacy is high, only time I really have privacy is when I'm home so I really try to enjoy it" Austin nods "Oh ok, if we go somewhere then smart to bring something. The paps will definitely get word and follow us around, it's gotten crazy lately. He grins "But we will be fine, mate. About the music and acting, I think you should give the people what they want. You can multitask. Do music and acting, put out an EP or something. You know? The market for acting is a bit smaller then music, but I think you're capable of doing both bro. Thanks though,I'm happy the toy line has done so well even with Culture Uncut trying to tarnish my rep!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#480 Posted : 02 March 2014 08:55:05(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I'm happy that you got a toy line though I want to get one, but I don't know why Culture Uncut would do something like that, I think they just want to sell headlines and stuff like that." He got on the video game and started playing with him but he was mostly there for support to kill zombie, "So what do you got plan for today. you got the house all to yourself what are you going to do with this huge place." he said getting killed and having to be revive "You know what is crazy it I'm not that good with writing lyrics so how do you do it, cause that is the hardest part to me."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage