logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<2324252627>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#481 Posted : 02 March 2014 08:57:14(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Dae pulled up at Jordan's house in his Benz . He jumped out the car and ran to the door , siked to see Austin and Jordan . He rung the bell and waited as he checked to make sure the weed in his pocket didn't fall out . He had on a 'Keep Calm' t-shirt with baggy jeans and fresh white Nike's .
Offline Famouss7x7  
#482 Posted : 02 March 2014 09:03:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Austin laughed looking at the large TV and playing the game with Jordan."Culture Uncut hates me bro, I've grown to live with it, but yeah I sort of wanna get fucked up. It's been a while since I got fucked up, its fun" he grins "Writing music is fun, I dont know I've always found it easy but sometimes I get writers block. Not everyone's a songwriter so don't worry"

Just then he heard Dae knocking on his door, he was excited to see his friend "Ohhhh thats Dae" he said speaking to Jordan "Let me go answer the door"he put the controller down and went downstairs answering the door. He looked Dae "Wassssup bro?" He smiled opening the door "Its been a min, my parents gone for the weekend. Jordans upstairs, come in!" He opened the door letting Dae in
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#483 Posted : 02 March 2014 09:13:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
"I'm not good at the writing part, my lyrics come out like abc." he told him as he pause the game and look at him leave " oh Dae is coming over ohh it's about be Crazy up in here," he said laughing. He went down stairs and waved "Dae! what's uppppp. We got the house to ourselves to we're about to PARTY!!!" As he yelled party it echoed through the house, "Time for us to have fun, all we need now is kato to come through and the hang will be all here." he said grinning.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#484 Posted : 02 March 2014 09:25:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Dae laughed as he walked in , giving both of them dap . "Yoooo ! Your parents are gone for the whole weekend ? You should've told me this on Twitter !" He walked inside and closed the door behind him . "I would've had Victoria Secret angels lined up in this ! Would've been a lingerie pool party !" He pulls out the lighter and weed from his pocket . "We still getting fucked up though !"
Offline Famouss7x7  
#485 Posted : 02 March 2014 09:33:08(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin laughs "Yesterday I was busy! Was recording all day and haha, I wouldnt mind the models if I was single. But my girl would be crushed. Cant do that to her" Austin grinned and then his eyes opened wide when he saw the weed "I dont know man, I haven't smoked that in a really long time" he paused "I got beers in the fridge upstairs and I yhink a bottle in the cabinent over the big counter, its My dads. We just gotta replace it Monday before they come back!" Austin then gave it some though, lookin Dae "Roll that shit up" he then looks Jordan "You burning too? I'll burn only if you burn" Austin laughed

Edited by user 02 March 2014 09:37:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#486 Posted : 02 March 2014 09:40:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Man, Dae, you should have told me about the models, you know that Austin wasn't going to do anything girl related since he has a girlfriend." he came down the stairs and looking to smoke, "You shouldn't look at me like that Austin, I'm a bad influence in that case." He told him "So I guess your getting baked with us then." he got himself something to drink and sat at the table. "So what you been up too Dae?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#487 Posted : 02 March 2014 09:45:26(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin laughed "Yeaaaah Austin Nimmo is off the market". Austin climbed up on the counter getting the bottle "Yeah I'll get baked, fuck it" Austin laughed getting the bottle of liquor. "Shot glasses!" He got those two and poured each one of them a shot. He gave one to Jordan and one to Dae and poured one for himself. "Juuust to start us off. Bacardi style!" Austin laughed sitting down with Jordan. "Wow I'm really about to be wacked tonight. I feel safe though im home, and not in the paparazzi view. Im bouta take advantage of this!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#488 Posted : 02 March 2014 09:53:39(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Well I didn't say you'd have to sleep with em . Just enjoy their presence or , shit , whatever taken people do ." Dae said with a laugh . He set the weed and the lighter on the table . "Do you guys have some paper ? Forgot to bring some ." He looked at Jordan . " Me ? Nothing really . Just been on set . I'm so damn busy these days . I should've been careful before I decided to get casted into two TV shows ." He says , shaking his head . " What y'all doing ? I see y'all have been playing some video games without me . It's cool though . Imma remember this ."
Offline freestylechamp  
#489 Posted : 02 March 2014 10:03:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jordan shook his head no for the weed papers as he takes his first shot. He first looks at Austin "Yea man, let your hair down as they say and relax your with friends and and no cameras." he said finishing his first shot. he then looked at Dae "Man I hear you, I was getting bored and go for some more roles myself. It's the waiting that I don't like about acting as they get everything set up. So what are we going to do Dae can play games I'm not that good at shooters."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#490 Posted : 02 March 2014 12:03:25(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin takes his shot down. He felt so free again now that his parents were gone. He looked at Jordan "I know right, thats why im gonna enjoy this." He then looks at Jordan "Yeaaah, I have some. He runs up stairs and brings it down to Dae" Austin laughs "We are gonna be soooo blasted"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#491 Posted : 10 April 2014 01:25:15(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Eva tucks some of her hair behind her ears, looks at herself in the mirror, and then decides that it looks awful and untucks it again. Jimmy and Eva had gone on dates before, but this was going to be the big one - a party together. Just the thought made her get butterflies in her stomach. Hanging out at her apartment, going to the park, going shopping... that was all pretty relaxed. But parties had a sense of spontaneity that just made her nervous, especially when it was also going to be the first time that she brought Jimmy around the rest of her bandmates for an extended period of time. She would back out of it and just tell Jimmy that she would rather lounge around in her apartment in her PJs instead and watch The Wire with him - which was true, she would rather do that - but this was the first party that she had ever been invited to that you had to be "on the list" to get into. And that was pretty exciting.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#492 Posted : 11 April 2014 21:55:05(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
He hadn't been to a party in a while, and to be honest, this didn't sound like his type of shindig. A party with invitations was barely a party at all, but he really liked Eva, and he hadn't met any of her friends really. He wore a dress shirt, and a pair of jeans, in front of his own mirror he made a split second choice that he'd look like a real douche if he tucked his shirt in. So he untucked it and threw on a pair of boots.

---

He drove his car to Eva's apartment, and parked outside before he texted her to come out. With an exhale he combed his hair looking through his rearview mirror.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline snap_itshannah  
#493 Posted : 12 April 2014 08:42:57(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Eva was making some last minute adjustments to the simple black dress she was wearing when she got the text message from Jimmy. "Yay," she says softly to herself when she reads it, and then texts back that she'll be out in a couple minutes. She looks at herself in the mirror one last time before touching up her makeup and grabbing her shoes. She dashes down the stairs of her apartment building and out to the street barefoot, waiting to get inside Jimmy's car before she starts to put on her high heels. "Hey there!" She says happily as she sits down and closes the door.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#494 Posted : 12 April 2014 14:32:53(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Jimmy responded for a few moments, but then realized that she probably couldn't hear him because his windows were up.

"YOUR LACK OF SHOES MAKES ME THINK I'M OVERDRESSED FOR THIS PARTY." Jimmy said with a worried look on his face as he rolled down his window, "But oh, there's heels and I shouldn'thavespokenatall." He pushed the door open for her to get in, and soon enough she was in.

"Hey, how's it going?" He asked her, as he tugged on his dress shirt's collar. He moved his car into reverse and pulled out of the parking space.
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 1 user thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 13/04/2014(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#495 Posted : 13 April 2014 09:34:32(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: Legitimate laughs.

Eva giggles a little. "Sorry. There's too many stairs in my apartment building, and I probably wouldn't have fallen and broken my neck if I tried to go down them in these heels," she admits as she looks at them. She wasn't very tall to begin with - only 5'4 - so she needed something to boost her height a little bit, especially in a dress like the one she was wearing you. She looks over at Jimmy and grins. "You look handsome tonight."
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
DistortedAudio on 14/04/2014(UTC)
Offline DistortedAudio  
#496 Posted : 14 April 2014 09:46:33(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

"It's fine. My insecurities were just showing for a minute and we can forget all about that whole exchange ever happeninghaha." Jimmy said with a quick nervous lap as he pulled out of the parking spot. "I noticed your apartment had a bunch of stairs though, my deductive abilities have waned." After hearing her compliment however, he takes his eyes off the road for a moment, looking over to her, "You look quite dashing yourself."
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline snap_itshannah  
#497 Posted : 14 April 2014 10:37:32(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Eva looks up at Jimmy and laughs again, shaking her head. He was too adorable to her, and they were pretty great together. Although she was a bit nervous about tonight, she could already feel her anxiety over it washing away now that she was actually with Jimmy. "Aw, thank you," she says, blushing a tiny bit. She pulls down the sun visor and opens up the mirror inside of it, taking a quick look at her makeup again before settling into the car. "Thanks for coming with me to this."
Offline DistortedAudio  
#498 Posted : 14 April 2014 11:14:35(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Though Eva's anxiety had left, Jimmy's had built once more. This was his first time meeting Eva's friends/bandmates, "It's no problem, really. I should be thanking you for inviting me." He said, his hands on the wheel, "I'm counting on you for directions by the way."
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline snap_itshannah  
#499 Posted : 16 April 2014 05:56:23(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Eva shakes her head. "Honestly, I couldn't imagine inviting anybody else to come with me," she says back with a small smile. "Oh, shit, that's right. You're going the right way, don't worry. I'll tell you when to turn." She laughs a little, forgetting that he didn't know where the party was.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#500 Posted : 16 April 2014 11:03:46(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

"Aww, that makes me feel real good inside." He says, his foot still on the pedal. "So who exactly is gonna be here? Anybody real important? Special?"
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY