logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mt. Epic  
#1 Posted : 06 March 2014 14:19:06(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Hey, so I'm currently writing a screenplay for a story I call "The Ganja Man", who is a Jamaican superhero. I'm working with two other friends, one is the lead animator. He's drawing the characters, to give an idea of what the Ganja Man looks like. The other friend is doing a little bit of both. I'm the lead writer. I was hoping you guys could read what I wrote so far. I only started today. I have two scenes already done. Hope you enjoy!

Scene 1

The setting is in Miami. The story begins with Ganja Man chasing down the Blazers, a 5-man “firing” crew known for shooting fireballs out of their mouths after smoking pot. They are returning to their base after robbing their local headshop for some Double Strawberry Diesel, a type of weed known for increasing the Blazers’ fireballs. Ganja Man is trying to stop them, but is having trouble.

Ganja Man: -Chasing after them- Ayye Mon! Get back ‘ere! You’s tryna steal some of dat dope mon. That’s not right!

Blazer 1: -Running- Man, go fuck yo self. We gone blaze you away mothafucka if you keep chasin’ us, nigguh!

Blazer 2: Yea man, quit that shit!

Ganja Man: Ayye Mon! I’m servicing the community!

Blazer 3: Hey, let’s teach this cocksucker a lesson, huh? Gimme one of those diesels!

Blazer 1: -Hands him a diesel- Here man! Blow his ass away!

Blazer 3: -Lights up his pipe with the Double Strawberry Diesel- Yo man -cough- You gone git it naw! You guys go on ahead. I’ll catch up with you later!

Blazer 3 starts to shoot fireballs at Ganja Man while the other four escape. Ganja Man dodges all his shots, all while getting closer to the Blazer. He eventually gets close enough to whoop his sorry ass. He knocks him out with his “Fist of a Thousand Grams” attack, immediately KOing him.

Ganja Man: Ayye Mon! I told ya, don’t fuck with da Ganja! -Leaps onward towards the other Blazers-

Blazer 4: Yo, dat Jamaican guy took out Jerry!

Blazer 2: I’ll handle this. Keep going! -Inhales some of the weed-

Ganja Man: I is gonna stop you!

Blazer 2: Not if I can help it! -Shoots a fireball and hits Ganja Man. Ganja Man goes flying and hits a building- HAHAHAHA! You got blazed!

Ganja Man gets up, dusts himself off, and prepares for battle.

Ganja Man: Ayye Mon! Now you is gonna get it, aaaiiiight!

Ganja Man flies forward, dodges the fireballs that the Blazer shoots at him, grabs him, lifts him up in the air while flying and throws him from 300 feet in the air towards the ground. Once the Blazer is down, Ganja Man hits him with his “Flamed Thrower” attack, immediately ending any chance for the Blazer to continue battle.

Ganja Man: I’m afraid you’s the one blazed now, mo’fucka!

Blazer 1: That Ganja Man won’t stop following us. You two take him out! -Continues onward-

Blazers 4 & 5: Ight!

Ganja Man: ‘EY! Stop mo’fucka!

Blazer 5: You won’t get to him. We are here to stop you,

Ganja Man launches for the two Blazers, but they use their “Matching” attack, mixing their weed breath into one giant fireball. It goes towards the direction of Ganja Man for an awesome smackdown with Ganja Man’s “Fist of a Thousand Grams”, creating a giant explosion. There is smoke everywhere, the Blazers think they got him. Then, out of nowhere, Ganja Man appears from the smoke, flying right towards them with his attack, and smashes them against a wall.

Ganja Man: I’ll see you’s ‘round! Aaiiight! -Flies towards the final Blazer-

Blazer 1: So, it leads to this, huh? Well, you asked for it.

The final Blazer swallows a pill, and starts transforming into a giant scary monster named Rick Ross. Ganja Man becomes physically frightened, thinking to himself how big and fat Rick Ross is. Ross starts to puff a giant fireball, but suddenly stops, has a pained look on his face, and falls down. Behind him stood Needle Girl. She had thrown a needle at Rick Ross.

Ganja Man: Ayye Mon! What the hell, Needle Girl! I gotz dis shyut!

Needle Girl: Jesus Christ, Ganja Man! You know dayum well there was no way you could’ve stopped dat big ass Rick Ross!

Ganja Man: I dun need your clitty titties following me all the time. I’m a grown mon, mon!

Needle Girl: Yea, wuteva! -flies away-

The police arrive to the scene. The cops arrest all of the Blazers. They need a forklift to pick up Rick Ross, but his fat ass breaks it.

Officer Wilson: Well done, Ganja! We’ve been trying to catch the Blazers for months! Those bastards kept fireballing our squad cars away whenever we had them cornered.

Ganja Man: Ayye Mon! Just servicing the community!

Ganja Man sees his symbol flashed in the air. It is a pot leaf. Whenever his symbol is being flashed, it means someone is in danger.

Ganja Man: Ayye Mon! Someone needs mi help! I iz off. Peace!

Scene 2

Ganja Man has returned home after a long day of fighting crime. He sits down at his couch, grabs his bong, smokes some of his home-grown, and plays some Fifa. He likes to play Fifa while high because it’s more exciting to keep kicking the ball than other sports games, plus it’s easier to follow along. Ganja Man crashes around 1am doing while playing. He wakes up later than he should, and ends up having to get dressed quickly for work.

Ganja Man: Oh, shy-ut, mon! I iz gonna be late!

Ganja Man grabs his work clothes and gets into his car. Ganja man doesn’t fly to work because he wants to keep his identity a secret. He arrives 5 minutes late. His boss is super pissed.

Mr. Jeffries: Robert! You’re late again! Remember what I told you last week? If you’re late one more time, you will be fired!

Ganja Man: I’m sorry Mr. Jeffries. I had mi a rough time!

Mr. Jeffries: You better be sorry. If I catch you coming late again, I WILL fire you, do you understand?

Ganja Man: Yes, Mr. Jeffries.

Mr. Jeffries: Good….. Now suck my dick!

Ganja Man’s real name is Robert Jenkins. He is a 34 year old male giggilo. He performs various sex acts, originally for women, to help finance his superhero “supplies” . However, ever since the Great Menstruation hit the economy, Robert has had to start working as a gay giggilo as well. He blames Bush for having him resort to this, and Obama for not making things better.

After work, Ganja Man drives over to his buddy Andrew’s house. As he approaches the front porch, he hears loud voices and things breaking inside.

Unknown Voice: Hey, I’m gonna stop you with my move!
Andrew: Not if I stop you first!

Robert: -Opens door- Ayye! What’s going on in here?

When Robert walks into the house, he sees Andrew wrestling with his friend Austin. They cleared the living room to look like a boxing ring.

Andrew: Oh, hey there Robert! We’re just trying out our new UFC moves.

Austin: Yeah, it’s awesome!

Andrew: I tried out that new piledriver move, and the reverse plunge!

Austin: Yeah, and I tried another move I saw in a movie once called “69 Takedown”! I tried it on my sister once, it’s awesome!

Robert: Yeah…. Anyway, you guys want to go do something?

Andrew: Yeah, wanna wrestle with us?

Robert: Not really, I was thinking we could go out and get-

Austin: Why? Are you scared you’ll get schooled by me?

Robert: -chuckles a little- No, I’m not afraid of that at all.

Austin: Come on! You are too chicken! I’m gonna school yo black ass, punk ass, bitch ass nigga! I’m gonna whoop yo ass mo’fucka!

Robert is getting fueled with rage as Austin spews random shit out of his mouth. Finally, Robert loses his cool, and uses his “Fist of a Thousand Grams” on Austin by accident, exposing his secret to the two fagtards.

Robert:.....Shy-ut….

Andrew: Dayum….How did you do that?

Robert: I gotta go.

Andrew: No, hold up!....How did you do that? I can’t even do that, and you know how strong I am! They don’t call me “Brock Lesnar” for nothing! I can bench press 240 pounds!

Robert: Well...Let’s help Austin up first, then I’ll explain it all to you.

Andrew and Robert go pick up Austin, who flew across the block by the impact of Robert’s move, smashing through Andrew’s wall during the process.

Andrew: Austin, you okay?

Austin: -Slightly delirious- Yeah man, I’m fine.

Robert: Look man, I’m sorry.

Austin: It’s fine….How’d you do that?

Robert: Well, if you guys must know….I’m Ganja Man.

Andrew: Really?

Robert: Yeah.

Austin: Well, that would explain why you always smell like pot.

Robert: You guys BETTER keep this a secret!

Austin: Why should we? I could make so much cash off this knowledge and-

Andrew: No, Austin. Let’s not do that. He wants to keep his identity secret.

Austin: Ugh, fine, but I could be scoring bitches with this knowledges.

Robert: What bitches?

Austin: Haha, so funny! Let’s go hit up a strip club!

Andrew: Yeah!

The three friends head to a local strip club.

UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
thanks 1 user thanked Mt. Epic for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/03/2014(UTC)
Offline Rincewind  
#2 Posted : 12 March 2014 06:25:12(UTC)
Rincewind

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline futcoins  
#3 Posted : 16 June 2014 16:30:42(UTC)
futcoins

Groups: Registered

In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
——————————————————————————
Fut coins or fifa 14 coins