logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<390391392393394>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mt. Epic  
#7821 Posted : 26 January 2014 14:31:27(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DistortedAudio Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mt. Epic Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DistortedAudio Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mt. Epic Go to Quoted Post
Okay, so, I could use some advise. I started that whole Real life advise thread for a personal dilemma but nobody seemed to care about it so I'll just post my problem here lol.

What you're about to read probably sounds really stupid, but I need some advise.

So there is this girl, we'll call her Molly. Molly used to go out with one of my friends, we'll call him Jimmy. I wouldn't say I was close friends with Jimmy nor Molly, but we had two classes at the end of the day last year and sat by each other, so we were good school friends. I kinda felt like the odd man in the group because it was usually the three of us and maybe another person whom we talked with all the time in those classes, but I never led a conversation or anything; I was just there. Molly also seemed to ignore me, not in a mean way, but in a disinterested way. We weren't really friends and whenever we did talk, I would usually start the conversation (not in a flirtatious way).

So she was like that the whole time during the previous school year. Then, one day early in the summer, one of my friends and I (we'll call him Tommy) walked into an ice cream place where she worked (I didn't know she worked there), and when she saw me, her face just lit up. And then while Tommy and I were making our orders, I saw out of the corner of my eye Molly said something to a friend and they started giggling. Then, Molly asked me later what I got on one of our exams, and I just said that I didn't know, and then she asked some other stuff to which I gave simple responses to. Tommy and I left and neither of us really thought anything of it, I honestly forgot that encounter even happened until recently. I didn't think she had a crush on me or anything. She was dating Jimmy for several months so I thought maybe she was just excited. Actually, I thought it was because of another girl whom we'll call Mary, who was in one of our classes that seemed to like me and was friends with Molly. Maybe Mary told her she liked me. I doubt it though because Molly didn't do anything at school to hook us up or get us closer, nor did Molly even seem to have any idea about it.

Anyway, a few weeks after the ice cream shop incident, A few friends (including Tommy) and I sent a stupid message to Mary over facebook one night while we were high. We wanted to invite a few girls to this one place for a party and at the time, we thought the message sounded genius, but it was actually REALLY bad lol. Anyway, Mary never responded and tries to avoid me at school. Later on, Tommy and I were at a movie theater and I saw Molly there with a few friends (no Mary), and I noticed that Molly knew I was there. She didn't directly glance at me or anything, but the way she looked at me, I had the feeling that she probably knew about the Mary fiasco.

The next time I saw Molly was the first day of school. We had two classes together, and we sat next to each other in one class. I didn't say anything to her at all, and neither did she. I didn't feel a tension though. I just didn't mind her at all, not in a rude way either. But then, I saw her one time in that class whisper to a friend while looking at me and they were smiling. I thought she was telling her about the Mary incident. Both of them dropped the class shortly after.

In the other class I have with Molly, I sit with a large group of male and female friends and we always laugh and talk, especially me. Molly sits with a girl and they only talk to each other. However, I had noticed over the past month that she glances at me frequently. I don't know how long she has been doing it either, I only noticed a while ago and now It's driving me crazy because she's doing all the time. It's just like an open-mouth stare, and even when she sees me looking at her, she's still just looking at me, no smile or anger or anything, just looking at me. It's really weird.

Sorry for the long story. Here's my question: why is she staring at me? I never talk to her at school, nor made an effort, neither has she. At first, I thought she kept looking at me because of how social I am around the big group of people, maybe she didn't know I was popular. I don't really think she liked me either because of her and Jimmy. But I think she may have broken up with Jimmy and even dated another guy I know semi-well (Don't know if they're still together, if they even were together). I also have no idea what people have heard of the Mary story, so maybe that has something to do with it, don't know what though.

I asked a buddy about this yesterday, and he thinks that she might like me, but that just seems weird to me. She never showed any signs nor anything. That meeting at the ice cream shop was just really weird now that I think back to it, because of how she reacted. It happened so early in the summer, when she was still pretty serious with Jimmy, but maybe she wasn't. I don't know, it's just kinda weird. Maybe it's nothing, and I'm just making stuff up because I'm some sort of psychopath or something.

I doubt she likes you, she was probably just insulted and now feels awkward when she's around you.

Yea, that's what I think too lol. But I never did anything to her though, that's the thing.

Sure you did. That message sounds bad to you in hindsight, and she might have taken it much, much worse and told her friend (Molly). I'd love to say, "Never text or PM when drunk or high." but it's one of those things that people stop doing after they've been bitten really badly as a result of.

Yeah, but then my question would be why? The message wasn't technically "mean". It was just worded really stupidly. Basically, I asked if Mary would go to party with some of my friends, but the way we wrote it sounded really stupid. I'm quite embarrassed actually, like I even deleted it from my texting history because I don't even want to accidentally see it again lol. I understand why Mary would be upset, but why Molly? They aren't really good friends, mostly friends through other friends.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline Raphaela  
#7822 Posted : 04 February 2014 06:37:18(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
So Carnaval is coming, and my holidays will be different this year.

UserPostedImage

Needless to say, 24 days will take forever to pass.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
thanks 1 user thanked Raphaela for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 10/02/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#7823 Posted : 10 February 2014 06:15:17(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Life is so great at the moment I can't complain.
Offline genocidal king  
#7824 Posted : 05 April 2014 00:06:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Sometimes it's like this forum on it's head. On most forums, this is the most used thread. On here....nowt. Strange.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
kandii on 09/04/2014(UTC)
#7825 Posted : 07 April 2014 12:53:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

The reason this thread is a flop now, is because of the chat box. I think the chat box is more convenient IMO.
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#7826 Posted : 09 April 2014 05:04:40(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Alright two things on MTV's Catfish was there ever an episode where the person was using a uglier picture then what they were in real life.

Secondly I didn't know sigmund freud was a coke addict

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#7827 Posted : 09 April 2014 05:33:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18010 time(s) in 10472 post(s)
Ol siggy loved some blow.

If i was a catfisher, Id want to use a picture of some really attractive man. Then when the woman calls me on it,I'd point of a disclaimer that says: " contents may have settled during shipping."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 09/04/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 09/04/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#7828 Posted : 09 April 2014 05:48:40(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Froid was a cocaine addict? That would answer a lot of questions...

Seriously, I really think that people like to be fooled on the internet! I mean, how you can chat with someone online without even asking to see this person through webcam... CAME ON PEOPLE let's just face it... LOL
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/04/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7829 Posted : 09 April 2014 06:23:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

You kids today have it good. In my day,people MAILED each other photos. Webcams were rare and poor quality. The digital camera? Unheard of. Cellphones with cameras?! That was James Bond shit.

I remember having to wait to see what the woman who would eventually become ex miss hess looked like.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 09/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 09/04/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#7830 Posted : 09 April 2014 21:54:32(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Well... I'm not that young too, LOL I used to chat throught MIRC when I was 15 or 16... it was like the coolest thing to do with a computer in Brazil and yet I used to lie a lot! then MSN came up and I used to have two accounts, I was a catfisher I guess, perhaps I have some tips to find out who's the one lying nowadays.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Offline kandii  
#7831 Posted : 09 April 2014 22:20:13(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

I don't know why but my mind went directly to this when I read that .

The rock interlude halfway into the song though . I can't .

Edited by user 09 April 2014 22:21:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 10/04/2014(UTC)
#7832 Posted : 10 April 2014 13:43:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

I don't know why but my mind went directly to this when I read that .

The rock interlude halfway into the song though . I can't .

lmao!!!
#7833 Posted : 21 April 2014 05:07:56(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

I always find it funny how many people go to church on Easter, and not every other Sunday during the year.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#7834 Posted : 05 May 2014 12:41:31(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 1 user thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
kandii on 05/05/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7835 Posted : 05 May 2014 12:55:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

oh shit. mandela's ghost hosts that "through the wormhole" show i dig so much.

ok. a confession. erica's hello kitty obsession stems,of course,from her being japanese...but also my own love of the character. i dont know how it happened. but she seems to be every where. i first got a little figure of her out of the clearance bin at target. she sits on my computer desk at home......suddenly,she now as a second one there too. i have a hello kitty air freshener in my car. (with angry eyebrows drawn on). and there is two little figures on my computer at work..... i also have a sticker on the current sketchbook i use... how the fuck did this happen?!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#7836 Posted : 05 May 2014 13:00:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Do you own the Avril Lavigne homage to Hello Kitty yet? That's when you know shit is getting too real.
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 05/05/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7837 Posted : 05 May 2014 13:11:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

no. as a crusty old punk rocker,i've been vehemently opposed to avril since "sk8r boi".
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#7838 Posted : 05 May 2014 13:16:09(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

I had a bit of a soft spot for her until she started going blonde and looking like a skeleton. I think it was the fact she was a hot girl around my age who looked like she was in the same pop punk scene as I was.
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#7839 Posted : 05 May 2014 13:20:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Ah, Josh. let me tell you about weakness I was never a big fan of oreo because I of the sickness to chocolate and everything and then they came out with the golden oreo and they were pretty good. but now these birthday cake ones, I can't stop.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#7840 Posted : 05 May 2014 13:23:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

that makes perfect sense. by that time i was several years older than she and in that "if it wasnt between 77 and 1985,it fucking sucks" era. i never was that mohawked guy in the exploited shirt and the vest,but i was close. i did have the mohawk...but i fucking hate the exploited. but i did have to begrudgingly admit avril was cute. but nowadays? she needs a sandwich.

im an old school oreo fan. double stuft or nothing. the golden ones scare me.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage