logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<2425262728>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#501 Posted : 16 April 2014 11:11:45(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Well, Cherry Street got invited, so probably not anybody too famous..." Eva says back with a laugh, laying her head against the window as she watches the street go by. She was tired and knew the party was probably going to go on for a while that night, which made her feel even more exhausted. "Tessa and Aubrey are pretty excited to meet you, though. They're shocked that I'm even dating somebody. I never-- don't turn left at this street, but the next street up-- dated in high school. At least not seriously. I think they thought I was asexual until a few months ago."
Offline DistortedAudio  
#502 Posted : 16 April 2014 11:27:56(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
"Well, you guys got covered on Culture Uncut, that's more then like half of the musicians in this city can say." Jimmy responds, his eyes on the road. "Asexual? Haha." Jimmy opened his mouth again, but closed it before turning down the road Eva told him about. He was about to start a line of autotrophic plant jokes, but thought better of it. "Sounds like it should be fun though."
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline snap_itshannah  
#503 Posted : 17 April 2014 06:56:49(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Eva laughs as well, realizing how awkward she must have sounded even bringing that up. Normally that would completely shut her brain down and she would spend the rest of the night trying to make up for how dumb she thought she sounded by trying to be "cool" and apathetic, but with Jimmy, she had really stopped caring about how she sounded. She knew she had said things around him that were more awkward than that. "Thanks, though, really. You're probably our biggest fan." She winks. Up ahead, she sees the flashing lights of the club that the party is at, and she lets out a small sigh. "That's it." She points, doing one more look in his visor mirror at her hair. "Suddenly, I feel like I look like shit."
Offline DistortedAudio  
#504 Posted : 18 April 2014 13:02:03(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

"What? C'mon, you guys get all the hashtags on Twitter and that's what really counts." He looks out of the window, noticing the flashing lights. Almost instantaneously he feels underdressed, even though the two haven't left the car yet. The party felt ritzier than he initially thought. He pulls into a parking spot in a lot near the club, "This'll be something."
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline snap_itshannah  
#505 Posted : 18 April 2014 14:03:57(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Heh, yeah, 'something' is a good word for it," Eva says back, smiling at her reflection in the mirror to make sure everything looked alright, and then getting out of the car. She wraps her arms around her body, letting out a small shiver. The night was a bit colder than she had anticipated, and she definitely didn't have a jacket with her.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#506 Posted : 19 April 2014 11:25:02(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Jimmy stepped out of the card, "Yeah, this is something." He flicks a hand back through his hair and reaches into his pocket for a stick of gum. "Well, lead the way."
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline snap_itshannah  
#507 Posted : 19 April 2014 13:42:58(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Eva sighs and puts on a smile before leading the way towards the doors of the club. Outside the entrance stood her three other band mates - Tessa, Aubrey, and Vanessa. Her fake smile immediately became a real one when she saw her friends, and she took Jimmy's hand, a small sign to her group to say, 'He's with me.' "Hey, guys!" She says excitedly, walking a little bit faster towards them. "This is Jimmy."

Vanessa gives an apathetic wave, while Tessa and Aubrey both smile brightly and give enthusiastic hello's.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#508 Posted : 20 April 2014 08:37:56(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

With less of a sigh and more of a hum, Jimmy stepped out of the car with one of his nicer winter coats around him. Before long he realized that the three people in front of him were the bandmates he had seen and heard so much about. "I'm Jimmy, I'm with her." He said, pointing towards Eva.
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline snap_itshannah  
#509 Posted : 20 April 2014 10:51:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"He's with me," Eva repeats, that very meaning exciting her a little bit, making the words come out sounding almost like a squeal. Tessa and Aubrey laugh a little at her excitement.

"Hey, can we go inside? It's cold as fuck out here," Vanessa says, walking towards the door without waiting for any answer.

"Fuck, yes, please," Eva answers back, wrapping one arm tighter around herself while still holding Jimmy's hand with the other. The party had started a couple hours beforehand, so it didn't take them that long to fight through the crowd that was standing outside, being denied entrance, and entering the crowd that was already inside.

The place was packed, which immediately made Eva's eye widen. It was darkly lit inside, only a few dim lights everywhere, but it was enough to make out where you were and where you were going. Although there was loud music playing, nobody seemed to be dancing or even wanting to dance, although there was a lot of action going on around them. Most people were dressed like Eva - casual party wear. The group pushed their way through the crowd some more until they found an area in the back that was sparsely populated enough for them to make it their homebase.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#510 Posted : 20 April 2014 11:02:50(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Jimmy nodded during the small conversation, trying to make it seem as if he at least fit in with the group. As they entered the club, he was caught with an immediate sense of dread. Though he wasn't a huge part of the punk scene anymore, these were the types of clubs and parties he was raised to hate.

Before long they had reached the back of the room, and they seemed to be setting up here. "This looks like a hipster party. Is...is this a hipster party?"
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline snap_itshannah  
#511 Posted : 20 April 2014 11:11:39(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Eva raises her eyebrows and looks around when Jimmy asks if they're at a hipster party. "Um... I don't know..." she answers hesitantly. She hadn't been to many parties in her life - at least not parties like this. She wasn't sure what classified as a 'hipster party.' Luckily, Vanessa was there to answer it.

"Yeah, this is pretty fucking hipster-y..." Vanessa chimes in, looking around with both a sense of distaste and a sense of fitting-in.

"Why isn't anybody dancing? I like this song..." Eva asks, her voice - while normally pretty child-like sounding - seeming even more innocent.

"Because hipsters don't really dance..."

Eva pauses, looking around. "Well, this sucks."
Offline DistortedAudio  
#512 Posted : 20 April 2014 11:18:47(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

"Yeah, I don't think anyone dances at these things." Jimmy mentions offhandedly. "And it sorta does suck. Here I was expecting a mosh pit."
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline snap_itshannah  
#513 Posted : 20 April 2014 11:24:24(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Eva and Vanessa both let out small laughs, looking up at Jimmy. "I don't think people like us get invited to parties that have mosh pits," Vanessa comments as she looks around for a bar. "Oh, shit, awesome, alcohol. Be right back. I'll get us all drinks... maybe. If I can carry them all."

"I'll come with you," Tessa says, wanting to check the place out a little bit more anyway.

"Great. I don't know what everybody drinks, so you're all just getting whatever I think you want," Vanessa says as she starts to fight her way through the crowd again, not waiting for anybody else.

Eva looks up at Jimmy, kind of embarrassed. "Wow, I'm really sorry about this. I thought it was going to be cool."
Offline DistortedAudio  
#514 Posted : 21 April 2014 06:21:53(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Jimmy opened his mouth to tell Vanessa what drink he wanted, but she was gone before he could tell her, pushing through the crowd.

"It's fine. I've only been to like one party like this before. It's starting to feel kinda fun, I think a few guys over there are maybe thinking about dancing or something?" Jimmy says as he stares at the crowd.
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline snap_itshannah  
#515 Posted : 21 April 2014 06:34:48(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Eva laughs a little bit at what Jimmy says, looking around. "We should dance. We should start it. It's not like we're trying to impress anybody here anyway," she says to him, partly joking and partly serious. She didn't want her first celebrity party to be a horrible, boring memory.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#516 Posted : 23 April 2014 09:17:41(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

"Yeah, I'll dance. I mean, I don't think I've ever danced at a party like this. Do we...do we do the Foxtrot?" He asks her.
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline snap_itshannah  
#517 Posted : 23 April 2014 11:30:46(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Oh, god, yes, can we?" Eva asks, more excited than she thought she would be about dancing with Jimmy at this party. She takes his hand and then crinkles her eyebrow slightly. "How do you foxtrot...?"
Offline DistortedAudio  
#518 Posted : 25 April 2014 12:38:25(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

"I actually haven't foxtrotted in a long, long time." Jimmy says, "I think I need my step sheet again."
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline snap_itshannah  
#519 Posted : 26 April 2014 06:16:57(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Eva frowns a little, but then lights up again when she has a thought. "I still remember how to tango from my etiquette and dance lessons," she told him, and then blushed a little bit. She was still a little embarrassed by the way she grew up, being practically groomed to be perfect like a Southern Belle. But she thought in this case, it came in handy. "It's actually pretty easy. You just have to spell the word in your head. Like..." She took one of Jimmy's hands in hers and then placed his other hand on her waist. "Now, it's T-A..." She took two steps back, leading him forward. "-N-G-O." She says the last three letters quickly, reserving their motion to her going forward and him going backwards. "Like that." She grins.
Offline FiveT  
#520 Posted : 01 May 2014 07:12:11(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Somewhere in London, in a big and classy club, Den and Tanya are at a party organized by a friend of theirs. The two wear a mix of elegant and casual clothes, both in black. As they're standing near the bar of the club, they talk about the exciting arguments like the new music that they're releasing and other stuff, like Den's baby...

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ