logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<641642643644645>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#12841 Posted : 31 January 2014 03:14:43(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Erica loved leaving things to people's imagination. Jordan probably assumed she had slept with Kai at least once. Hell,probably many people thought that. Both she and Kai had reputations that implied they did. Erica gives Jordan a quick nod and runs inside th store. She returns a few seconds later with an armload of wine coolers. She shoves them towards Jordan and spins the car backwards out of th parking lot. " there you go,these wont burn. But they are hot! We need to get gone and fast."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#12842 Posted : 31 January 2014 03:35:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
he watched her go in and then come out quickly and throws the drinks at him and then takes off. "What happen, you didn't steal this did you and don't lie to me," he said trying to sound more mature then he was but he had never stole anything even those take a penny leave a penny he didn't touch because he didn't have a penny to give. He then looked at the drinks and felt a rush of excitement. He probably wouldn't go out and start stealing everything in sight but he did try to hide the smile of it all and he try to stay firm and get a honest answer to tell her that stealing was wrong.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#12843 Posted : 11 May 2014 04:16:22(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Koda and Alex Simms make their way into the bar, Alex is wearing casual clothes a t-shirt, jeans and a light coloured denim jacket while Koda is dressed more smartly, a white shirt black trousers and black boots, they don't look too dissimilar with their long-hair and similar heights, Koda slightly more tanned than Alex though. Alex places his hand on Koda's shoulder, "What you drinking, bro?" he asks, "Just a beer, man" he replies, Alex nods and wanders over to the bar while Koda finds a booth in the bar which is starting to fill up pretty quickly already, he finds an empty booth and sits down as he awaits the arrival of Sara Daniels, while Alex waits at the bar and orders a couple of drinks.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12844 Posted : 11 May 2014 04:30:03(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"This better not be, like, a date, Sara. I mean it, if I walk in there and you're like, 'SURPRISE! WE'RE DOUBLE DATING!,' I'll kill you," Vara says as they walk up the street to the Dirty Bastard, keeping pace with each other in their heeled shoes. Sara was rocking an old band t-shirt, some ripped up jeans, and high-heeled black boots - while Vara was wearing a tight, low cut and revealing navy dress and high wedges.

"It's not a date or anything like that. Come on, Koda and I aren't even dating. Like hell I would set you up with one of his friends," Sara says back with a wink. Vara starts to look like she's offended, but it passes when she realizes that Sara is right in saying so anyway.

The two girls walk into the bar and Sara quickly scans the room, finding Koda in his empty booth. She gives him a little wave and grabs Vara's hand, leading her over to him.

"Oh, fuck, is that him? He's cute..." Vara whispers and Sara laughs a little bit as they start to get closer to him.

"Yeah, he is cute, so lay off. I'm sure his friend is cute, too."

Vara shrugs and then flashes Koda a big smile when they're close enough. "Hi, how are you?" She asks, her Italian accent floating into the crowded sound of the bar. "I'm Vara."

Edited by user 11 May 2014 04:30:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#12845 Posted : 11 May 2014 04:42:20(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Koda gives a friendly smile to both Sara and Vara as they spot him sat in the booth, Koda shuffles along in his seat a little in order to make more space for Sara and Vara to join them, he smiles as Vara introduces herself, "Koda" he says, "Yeah, I'm great! Yourself?" he asks and looks at Sara as a way of letting her know that the reply was intended for both of the girls. Alex walks over with a couple of beers and places them on the table, "Yo! what's up?" he asks, he was a little less awkward with first encounters, "Who do we have here then?" he says with a smirk, glancing at Sara and then at Vara for a couple of moments, he recognized them both, he was sure he may have met Vara at some point.
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#12846 Posted : 18 May 2014 22:48:53(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
OOC: Hi, I'm new here and I wanna meet some new friends here. Hope you guys can help me. Thank you!

*Reese Hollinsworth walks into The Dirty Bastard*
Reese: Okay, let's see if I can get a decent strawberry daiquiri around here.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline freestylechamp  
#12847 Posted : 22 May 2014 08:42:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Sabrina was at the bar doing what she never thought she would do. Trying to get away from music. She has been in her room for the past week writing her new song. She been at it for days nonstop and it showed as she still had bags under her eyes but the low lighting made them hard to see. she was wearing a black top and some levi's that were comfortable and wore into. Management wanted her to get out and get some fresh air but how could she. she wanted to be back home writing and working on songs that people would like but at the same time she also knew that it was nice to take a break every now and then sighing she order herself a long island ice tea which was her go to drink when she wanted to relax. She rubbed her head wildy leaving her natural curls in a mess and wanted to scream to kind of have something happen to her. Looking up she saw the bartender placing her drink in front of her in which she quickly lowered her head 'Don't judge me I'm under stress.' She thought to herself as to took a sip and took a deep breath.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12848 Posted : 22 May 2014 08:50:43(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Tessa Laity walked into the Dirty Bastard, one arm wrapping across her torso, holding her other arm that was hanging by her side. She wasn't really a bar person. In fact, she wasn't really the type of person to go out at all. When she was around too many people, she got panicky and uncomfortable - and it was even worse if those people were drunk. She really couldn't handle drunk people very well. And drinking herself? That was a once in a while thing. But she had just released her first album with her band, and it was doing decently well so far, so she figured she might as well treat herself. Alone. She tried to push out how depressing of a thought that was as she sat down at the bar and ordered an apple martini as she straightened out the bottom of her blue summer dress that went about to her knees, and that dipped in the neck. She was overweight, and she knew that she was, but she was never the type of person to hide her body just because it wasn't the American standard of perfect, so she didn't think anything of her dress - although surely a few intolerant people had mentally made comments about her wearing something so revealing around her chest. She sighs and looks around the bar, knowing that the possibility of her knowing anybody here was extremely slim, but she just wanted to make sure.
Offline freestylechamp  
#12849 Posted : 22 May 2014 11:24:42(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Sabrina let out a sigh of relief her nerves calm and relax that she stretch and leaned her back away from the bar which was dangerous cause she was on a stool. As the stool leaned with her she started to loose her balance and quickly grabbed on to the counter. "Oh, sh.." she cursed under her breath and she pulled herself back toward the bar. glancing up the bartender looks at her with a smirk on his face as if he was thinking 'You don't go to clubs very often do you?' kind of look. She kept looking at him waiting for him to either say something or to leave but he just stood there. "What a beautiful woman can't sit at the bar, waiting for someone to send me a drink?" He just laughed "Water or Soda?" 'Shit' she thought to herself, She was never good with liquor and didn't like the taste. So asking for a Long Island which had liquor in it but him making the comment about her drink led her to believe that he knew she was under age. She knew it was weird she didn't have to pull out her license even though it was fake. To save herself from any more embarrassment she got up and took her Ice Tea with her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12850 Posted : 23 May 2014 05:12:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Tessa looks up and glances in the direction of the voice she hears when she hears somebody call themselves a beautiful woman waiting for somebody to buy them a drink. Tessa was a strong believer in confidence over arrogance, and she was pretty sure only a completely arrogant women would seriously say something like that. She saw who had said it and grinned. Definitely underaged. Tessa, who was 25, felt almost like she was too old to be in this bar now. But she figured she'd throw the girl a bone. "Hey," she says to the bartender, waving him over in her low, soft voice. "Get her whatever she wants. On me. We all need a break sometimes."
Offline Clampdown  
#12851 Posted : 23 May 2014 05:38:13(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Noel takes a seat at the bar. This was his first time in this particular bar. "Hey, I'd like a Kessler please."
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Offline freestylechamp  
#12852 Posted : 24 May 2014 00:57:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Sabrina walking towards Tessa direction only to have the bartender come back and gave her a Real drink and pointed to tessa. She felt like a little girl walking up to her and sitting next to her. "Um, thanks for that." she said putting her virgin ice tea and long island down on the counter. "You didn't have to do that, I'm Sabrina." she said holding her hand out over to her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12853 Posted : 24 May 2014 01:02:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Tessa," she says back, taking her hand and giving it a strong single shake, the way men do when they meet business partners. "And I know, but you looked like you needed one. Fuck, we all need a drink." She laughs a little and takes a sip of her martini. "So what're you doing out here?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#12854 Posted : 24 May 2014 01:15:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Nice to meet you Tessa," Sabrina swirled the straw in her glass as she was asked about what she was doing here. "I been working on songs non stop so friends wanted me to go out and have fun. "They didn't have to stay in my house and lock me out of it until they feel satisfy." She said drink a little bit. "Tessa....Your from that music group...Cherry Street. I love you work."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12855 Posted : 24 May 2014 01:22:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Tessa laughs a little bit, taking another sip. "Your friends forced you out of your house to have a good time, and none of them even came with you? Sounds like shitty friends. I hope you don't have anything good in your house, or else they're probably stealing it right now." She shakes her head. Tessa gives Sabrina a small smile when she recognizes her from Cherry Street. It wasn't the first time that she had been recognized since the group released their debut album, but it was still a surprise when they were. "Hey, thanks. That's really nice to hear. You don't look like the type of person who generally listens to our music, so it's nice to know that we have a wider range of listeners than I thought." She smiles grows a bit. "So you're in music too? I'm sorry, I'm really not that up on... mainstream music, or whatever. What kind of music do you do?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#12856 Posted : 24 May 2014 01:55:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

She laughed "No worries I don't have anything that is worth anything for them. I live like a freshman in college bare minimum with junk everywhere." She took a sip of her drink and then nods "I do house and and some R&B music, but I listening to a lot of music and you guys are close on my list of favorites." She knew a few things about the band but she didn't know much about them individually. She wasn't very good at small talk but she did like them and Tessa was a nice girl. "So that is my story about "friends" trying to get me to have fun what about you what are you doing here?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12857 Posted : 24 May 2014 03:07:29(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Tessa laughs a little when Sabrina talks about her living situation. It had been a few years since her freshman year of college, but she knew exactly what Sabrina was talking about. Tessa lived with her other bandmates, some of which were exactly that age, so she was basically still living in a college dorm. Her smile fades a little when Sabrina asks her what she's doing here. She really didn't know. "I, uh... I don't know. I don't get out a lot anymore. I've been busy with writing and music and all that. You know how that is, obviously." She flashes a small grin. "The other girls were kind of giving me shit last week for never going out anymore, so I guess I did this just to prove to myself that I still do."
Offline freestylechamp  
#12858 Posted : 24 May 2014 04:12:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

She laughed a little they were in different parts of their career but they sounded similar. She was surprised that her friends wouldn't have come with her. She would have thought that Vanessa would have at lease been here to cheer her on. "I know about that but they didn't want me to become a recluse. How are you handling it? You think are able to got out and have fun."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12859 Posted : 24 May 2014 05:11:48(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Tessa laughs. "I'm pretty sure I can handle going out and having fun, yeah," she says as if it's obviously, but it really wasn't. She used to go out and have fun a lot when she was younger - Sabrina's age, in fact. But that's how she got into a lot of trouble. She had problems that only her closest friends knew about, and it was all because of how crazy and out of control she used to get when she went out. "I mean. Maybe. I don't know. I'm not as young as I used to be." She laughs as how old she sounds, but it was true.
Offline freestylechamp  
#12860 Posted : 24 May 2014 06:08:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You can't be that old," Sabrina finished her drink and looked to go to get to the virgin drink now. "My excuse is that I'm the type of person that thinks better when their is nothing to do." She tried to work it in a way that it made her the type of person that couldn't deal in clutter, but in actually the reason was she was a workaholic. She always had things going on and she was always a busy body that the only time she would stay in one place long enough was to write. "You don't seem to be very confident in your fun skills. Maybe we should to get you back in the groove," she said putting her drink down.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage