logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<642643644645646>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12861 Posted : 24 May 2014 07:12:24(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Tessa laughs and looks at Sabrina. "How old do you think I am? And be honest. Really. How old do I seem?" She puts down her drink on the bar and turns to her, her hands on her knees. "I'm not very confident in my fun skills. But I don't think you're very confident in yours either. So we might be the blind-leading-the-blind in the situation where we try to 'get my groove back,' as you said." She laughs.
Offline freestylechamp  
#12862 Posted : 25 May 2014 02:11:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Looking her up and down and seeing how she was dress and her posture she could tell she was in her mid to late twenties "I don't know but you can't be older then 26." She then put her purse off of the chair and on her shoulder "Tess, Tess, Tess." She said shaking her head, if their was one thing Sabrina wasn't lacking it was her confidence to have "fun," weather it was fun for everyone involved was another story but she always knew how to entertain herself. "I know how to have fun, and we going to go out and make some right here right now."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12863 Posted : 25 May 2014 02:20:18(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Tessa nods. She was close. "Yeah, I'm twenty-five. Good approximation. I guess I was just hoping that I came off as younger than I am." She shrugs and finishes her drink. When the bartender comes back to ask if she wants another one, she waves him off. "I don't think we'll be staying here much longer," she tells the bartender. "Sabrina here is going to take me somewhere to 'make some fun.'" She giggles, slightly buzzed already now from the drink she just had. She turns back to Sabrina. "Alright, I trust you. What're we going to do
Offline freestylechamp  
#12864 Posted : 25 May 2014 02:37:37(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Sabrina laughed "Why do you want to be young, you saw how embarrassing it was to have a bartender look at your fake ID as you order alcohol and they tell you no." She looked at the bartender as she said it and he just laughed. "We are going to go out and have fun, by going play at Dave and Busters!" She said pumping her fist in the air to get Tessa excited. Really she didn't have anything plan but something will pop up on the way.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12865 Posted : 25 May 2014 02:42:19(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Tessa looks over at the bartender and laughs a little bit. Obviously he didn't care too much about how old they were since he allowed Tessa to buy Sabrina a drink, but he could definitely say that he was just doing his job. "Dave & Busters? Wooooh..." Tessa says back to Sabrina with slight, but definitely sarcastic, excitement as she gets up from her spot at the bar and smooths out her dress. "Lead the way, Sabrina. You'll know how to get where we're going better than I will."
Offline freestylechamp  
#12866 Posted : 25 May 2014 02:56:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Sabrina caught on to the sarcastic tone and smirked at her but let it go walking to her car. "Do you mind is I call you Tess. I don't want to be like overly friendly, and you don't really know anything about me." she got into 2002 civic which she took good care of and drove to where a lot of people would up but first she got and idea. Stopping at the dollar store and picked up poppers, and some cheap water guns. She threw them in the back seat. "Alright we might get in trouble so I hope you know how to flirt, Lets have some fun."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12867 Posted : 25 May 2014 03:16:12(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Psh, I don't care. You could call me anything, I'd probably respond to it," Tessa says back with a laugh and a shrug as she follows Sabrina to her car. She didn't know many people who actually owned cars that they drove themselves - especially in the big cities that she lived in. She stays in the car when Sabrina runs into the Dollar Store and gets the poppers and water guns. Glancing at them in the backseat, she cringes a bit. "I don't really know what you have planned, Sabrina, but it all seems pretty... childish. Why can't your idea of good time being watching Netflix and drinking Sprite?" She sighs. She really didn't know how to flirt. She hadn't flirted in years.
Offline freestylechamp  
#12868 Posted : 25 May 2014 03:33:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Okay, that good you can think up something for me too." She gets to where she wanted too Dave and Busters but instead of going inside she waited in the parking lot and started to text some of her friends that was over at her house. " Yea, it is childish miss-I-wanted-to-seem-younger. Netflix is shows about people doing stuff, why can't we be the ones to do something like what you see on show." She got the water guns out and started to squirt Tessa a little bit "Lets get you ready for the show we are about to have fun, my friends call it fishing." This was a game she used to do when she was in high school. She would try to flirt with guys and see if there was anyone that would try and sleep with her. She would then go to her car and her friends would hit the guys with poppers and and shoot them with water. Most of it was in good fun, and a lot of the guys were cool with it while others would get mad and call cops or get aggressive. She explain how to play and rubs some of the water on Tessa's arms by this time her friends were pulling in. "Alright Tess your up first. Don't worry and try to have fun."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12869 Posted : 25 May 2014 03:50:10(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Tessa's eyes grow wide as she listens to Sabrina explains the basis of the little game they were going to be playing. "Sabrina, that's sick! Of course they'd get angry! You led them into your car by the promise of sex, and then you blue ball them to the most extensive degree! This is how people get killed! This is how people get raped!" The thought of getting raped definitely scared the shit out of Tessa. That would be the worst thing that could happen. She looks over at the doors when Sabrina says that she's up first. "Really, Sabrina, I don't think I can do this. For one, it's cruel, and two, I'm just... I'm not the type of person that any guy wants to go into a car with."
Offline freestylechamp  
#12870 Posted : 25 May 2014 04:32:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Sabrina tried to keep her composure as Tessa told her all the things that could go wrong. "Tess, You will be surprised how many guys are okay with it. Your not going to dry hump him, You just want him to get to the car. I can get this started and go first if that will make you feel better." She said as her friends nod in agreement. "You guys stay here," She said as she went inside the Dave and Busters 20 minutes later this guy who was about 6'7" doubling what Sabrina's weigh and he had tattoos with a smile on his face, and a arm on Sabrina's shoulder. They did small talk as someone handed Tessa a water gun "Okay squirt him!" they said to her. as they stood back away from her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12871 Posted : 25 May 2014 05:00:16(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Tessa's eyes grow wider as she looks at the guy that Sabrina walks out with. "Of course..." She says under her breath, shaking her head. She lifts up the gun and aims it at the guy, closing her eyes as she squeezes the trigger, hitting the guy right in the face with the water.
Offline freestylechamp  
#12872 Posted : 25 May 2014 06:47:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

At first the man was shocked getting spraying in the face was not what he was expecting. He was told that there was a famous celebrity outside what he didn't know was that the famous person was shooting people with water guns. Sabrina stepped back and laughed she went to the trunk of her car and gave a dry cloth to wipe his face with. He rubbed his face and Sabrina got to where Terra was as she turned her around to see her friends holding their phone "That my friends is when Celebs attack." She then went over to the man and thank him for his help gave him a hug and went back over to Tessa with a "Sorry" look on her face. "I forgot to tell you that I also act. But I got you with the blue balls joke didn't I, you should have seen your face." she said laughing "Lets go in and play some games and get something to eat." she said throwing everything into the car and locking it.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12873 Posted : 25 May 2014 07:02:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Tessa was obviously confused by what just happened - but, of course, she was relieved when Sabrina told her that they weren't actually going to lure men into their cars with the promise of sex. That seemed a little extreme, even to her. She gives a small nod when Sabrina says that they should go inside and play some games. "Yeah... yeah, okay..." she says as she walks in, thanking god that there was a bar inside.
Offline erich hess  
#12874 Posted : 30 May 2014 09:59:41(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erica bustles into the dirty bastard,her arms full of bags. each one busting with something pink and white. her hello kitty infatuation has reached critical mass and spills over onto her fellow patrons. she greedily grabs the fallen merchandise and stuffs it into the bag. "mine!" she giggles,before handing out hello kitty pins.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Taylr2  
#12875 Posted : 14 June 2014 08:59:12(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Rory was sitting at the bar, downing a shot of whiskey. He had been in the studio for a few weeks and was feeling stressed out because of all of the work he was having to do, as well as feeling slightly homesick. He was chatting to the bartender, ordering another drink after finishing his shot.

OOC: Anyone join in if you want, just passing time :P
Offline C4AJoh  
#12876 Posted : 15 June 2014 06:54:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Maddie Urie and Christian Fallon made their way into the bar, the two friends and frequent collaborators assessed the scene that greeted them, it wasn't too busy though, relatively low-key. Maddie made her way over to the bar and ordered a couple of drinks while Christian found an empty booth. After receiving the drinks she made her way to the empty table directly across from the bar. Wearing skinny jeans and a plain black hooded sweater she appeared in high spirits as she observed her surroundings and smiled at Christian as she sat down. "I used to hate this place!" she says with a smile, "Matt used to bring me here all of the time, I was underage too. It was so intimidating." she says with a laugh, Christian nods and takes a drink of his beer, "Seems harmless enough" he says with a shrug.

OOC: I have free time tonight, feel free to join in if you have nothing to occupy yourself with! :)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12877 Posted : 07 July 2014 04:27:11(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Astra enters the bar, an air of confidence following her. Of course, if anybody took a long enough look at Astra, they would see that that confidence was totally false, but anybody who just glanced at her would think that she was a very beautiful, successful, confident lady. Two out of three would be correct. In all honesty, Astra hated being alone. She hated living alone, she hated working alone, and she hated drinking alone. Two of those she had remedied - she currently lived with her best friend, Reza, and as for working alone... She worked in the film and television industry. Nobody was alone there. But tonight, in a random act of self-defiance, she decided that she would share a drink with herself and anybody else that she happened to meet in this bar. She was single, she was attractive, and she was famous. There should be no reason why she should be alone for too long. She sits at the bar and makes herself comfortable. "Apple martini, please," she says with a small smile to the bartender, her Belgian accent floating through the bar and catching the attention of a few people around her. She turns and gives that same smile to all who have attempted to make eye contact since she walked in. It was a flirtatious smile, but with only friendly intentions behind it. That was the Astra way.
Offline C4AJoh  
#12878 Posted : 07 July 2014 04:35:51(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cori Fisher arrived at the hotel and was being carried on the shoulders of Alex Simms rather triumphantly following the string of announcements made for the Australian singer today. It was clear that the pair of friends had already had a few drinks and the reasoning was valid, not only did Cori sign to a major label but she was also now label-mates with a bunch of her good friends. Alex continued to carry Cori on his shoulders through the bar until they found a couple of free stools at the bar, he lowered Cori down and she jumped from his shoulders and onto the stool. "Amaretto and a beer, thanks!" Alex says to the waitress behind the bar, he could hold his drink a little better than Cori was already at the point where she was starting to slur her words, she sent a couple of texts to some friends while waiting for their drinks, none of which made any sort of sense.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12879 Posted : 07 July 2014 04:45:39(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Astra's eyes follow Cori and Alex from the moment they walk in. Of course, they drew a lot of attention to themselves, so Astra was with the majority of the patrons of the bar in watching them. They plant themselves next to her, and Astra figures it's her lucky day - already it looked like she wouldn't be drinking alone for a while. She holds her hand out from the bar and gets the bartender's attention. "Those lovely people's drinks are on me tonight," she says, just loud enough for the bartender and Cori and Alex to hear her. "It looks like they're celebrating something, and that shouldn't involve spending all of their money on drinks." She grins.

Edited by user 07 July 2014 04:46:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#12880 Posted : 07 July 2014 04:49:34(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Alex and Cori look slightly taken aback with Astra's gesture, Cori just winks and accepts that she'll be drinking free for the rest of the evening. While Alex nods to the stranger in a thank you sort of gesture. "Hi!" Cori says, slightly too loudly considering Astra was sitting next to her, "I'm Cori!" her Australian accent becoming immediately recognizable, "What's your name?" she asks with a wide smile.