logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

57 Pages«<3435363738>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#701 Posted : 13 June 2014 11:39:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Billy Khan stands at the bar of his own club, wasted and drinking alone. It is a Thursday night which never compares to the busy, wild atmosphere of the weekends and as the World Cup has kicked off, a lot of folk have decided to stay indoors or party in a place with less rules and restrictions. The club is rather quiet, allowing Billy to have some time to himself. He folds his arms and rests them on top the immaculate bar - no spillages, no crumbs or leftover pieces of food, not even a trace of a fingerprint. Just like Billy himself, he makes sure his club is in pristine condition. Despite downing yet another whiskey and swaying slightly, he still looks rather presentable in his suit and perfectly styled hair. Billy was just stopping by the club to take care of a few matters and was talking to some staff before thinking of heading home but after agreeing to have one free drink, the hours have suddenly flown in and he now finds himself getting a few strange looks from the small amount of people in the club. With the way he is draining the contents of the glasses, anyone would believe he is some sort of alcoholic. For someone who makes millions, is constantly on camera, chats with huge stars and on the posters in nearly every teenage girl's bedroom, there is always an air of loneliness surrounding Billy. "S-Sarah?...Can..can I have another one?" he asks the barmaid to which she replies to by sighing and reluctantly pouring him another. "Cheers."

OOC: Feel free to join. Be friendly, be funny, be rude or take advantage of a drunken Billy. Anything goes :P
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#702 Posted : 13 June 2014 12:39:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
As luck would happen, Honor had decided to pay a visit to her friend Billy Khan. The two hadn't talked since the awards and after her world crashing down around her, she felt lonely a lot now. She hadn't talked to Kai or Alec and not even really Erica. She just wanted to be with someone who didn't entirely know her situation or someone she had slept with. She decided a few drinks would pick her up. As she made her way inside the Devil's Playground, she straightened her skirt and made sure she was dressed fine. Her cropped shirt was barely covering her belly as she was flaunting a new belly piercing and feeling like she should show some skin. After all, she wasn't going to just be a hermit from now on. Once she saw Billy, she walked over to him and sat beside him. "Getting shitfaced without me?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#703 Posted : 13 June 2014 12:55:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy places his lips on the edge of the glass, ready to down another drink before he senses someone next to him. He may be drunk but Billy is always ready to have a go at someone or defend himself and for a split second, he is ready to tell this person approaching him to "fuck off", thinking that it is someone coming over to take the piss out of a drunken celebrity. However, when he hears the familiar voice he turns around and looks a little confused. Billy and Honor's paths rarely cross since they live so far apart and their usual meetings are planned out carefully so for her to appear out of the blue is a pleasant surprise for Billy. "Hon-Honor?" he says with a slight smile but with a little confusion in his eyes. "What...wha-at you doing here? I thought you'd be...you know...like...back living in...in eh...eh...wherever you live." Billy finished yet another whiskey and goes to sit down on the bar stool but misses the seat. Thankfully he manages to hold onto the bar to stop himself from falling. "Don't tell nobody...but I think I'm a little drunk."
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#704 Posted : 13 June 2014 13:39:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"No shit." She smirks and then looks at the bartender. "Give me whatever he's got and a few shots of tequila." Honor knew that Billy, even drunk, was one person she didn't mind being around when she needed to forget home. "Hope you don't mind me popping up here. I just wanted to go out and not be home, you know?" She smiled softly, knowing she didn'y have to convince him much she was okay. "So, where's your hookup of the night? Surely you can't be here alone? You're too cute for that." Once her drinks arrived she immediately took her shots and then sighed.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#705 Posted : 14 June 2014 07:09:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Honor is one of only few people that Billy is totally comfortable around. He also has his friends like Kai, Rory and the rest of Weekend but even those guys have only witnessed certain sides to Billy's personality. Although Honor doesn't know absolutely everything about Billy nor understand how his mind works at times, he feels a lot more relaxed around her and believes that if he were to truly open up to someone one day it would probably be Honor. They are very similar in certain ways. Both of them have no problem expressing their opinions whether they are wanted or not, they don't exactly act all cute and cuddly, they like to get high and drink a lot, they definitely know how to defend themselves but most importantly, there is an air of mystery surrounding them and their bold fronts. Billy has been through hell and back and he sort of knows that Honor's life has been no picnic too but none of them dare to share too much information on their pasts. Instead, they put a brave face on and power through whatever comes next. This is probably why Billy has a lot of time and respect for Honor - he sees a lot of himself in her. Billy chuckles and plays around with the empty glass. "No...no hookup for me. Just wanted some...some eh...some time alone. Reflect on shit. Realising that if I weren't a dad I'd have pr-probably thrown myself under a truck by now. A little bit of self-loathing, you know?"
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#706 Posted : 14 June 2014 07:58:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah....I understand. Luckily, I'm here to save the day. Well night. I couldn't let you just throw yourself under a truck even if you weren't a father." Honor smiled at him. She could see why people hated him and thought he was a disgusting shell of a man but she also saw that he wasn't such a bad guy as he's portrayed. Sure, he could be rude, bold, and a real asshole but she had never met someone who was completely nice in her life. The one thing Honor tried to do right in life was not be so judgmental. That is if the other person did the same to her. She treated others like they treated her and Billy was one of the few people who treated her like a friend and a person. They were both two people who seemed like the best of friends yet didn't know that much about each other. The funny thing is with them was that they were somehow able to be completely comfortable around each other. She trusted him, even if she had no clue of most of the things he had done or gone through. In her eyes, it didn't really matter. As long as he wasn't an asshole to her anymore, she'd be okay with him. They started off as enemies but somehow ended up becoming two peas in a pod. "What are you self-loathing about now? I can't imagine what you'd do if left alone with some rope and a chair." She takes her second shot and then slides it to the side. For the past few days, she had felt like an empty shell really. She wasn't sure what to do except go back to work and continue with life as normal.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#707 Posted : 14 June 2014 09:12:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You're here t-to save the day? Well.....usually my idea of turning the night around and having a g-good time is by drinking heavily. I'm already shitfaced though so I should actually be on fucking cloud nine by now.....cloud ten even due to the amount of poison in my system tonight. That's not the case though." he says with a little laugh. Although he makes a little joke of his drinking habits, it is becoming a little concerning. Whenever Billy isn't working or arguing with someone he is drinking heavily. It is his way of dealing with things and escaping the real world for a while. The truth is though, Billy doesn't even know what the real world is. He has never had any stability in his life and it has really thrown him. Although people may think it is rude of Billy to complain about such a "glamorous" lifestyle which millions yearn for, the truth is that it really is too much for the singer to take. Think about it, he went from fighting over a space to sleep in an alleyway to selling out arenas across the globe and that was practically overnight. When he auditioned for Weekend, Billy barely had a stitch of clothing to call his own and now look at him. He's went from living in one extreme to another. From begging for leftover food to having it all served to him on a silver platter is a huge culture shock. He only knows what it's like to live in absolute poverty and to be swimming in the cash, two situations which the average, "normal" person rarely finds themselves in. There was never any normality in his life. One moment he is a homeless teen who the world wouldn't miss if he died in a ditch the next he's one of the most talked about stars on the planet. "Meh...just thinking about everything. Things I should and shouldn't have done. All the people I've fucked over. All the shit I've been through.....but you know what? That doesn't matter because nobody cares. They don't care about me they'd rather just yell at me. Lots of people yell at me and ask for a picture and an autograph while crying at my feet like I'm some God. Others yell at me, tell me how horrible I am and that I'm the spawn of the Devil. Mixed messages. Confusing, isn't it?" He sighs and rubs his eyes. "Rope and a chair? You'd be surprised at what I could make out of that." he says with a little wink, showing that he is not completely depressed and is his usual flirtatious self. Billy searches the pockets of his suit jacket and brings out a small carton of cigarettes. "You wanna go outside for a smoke?"
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#708 Posted : 14 June 2014 09:48:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor was glad she wasn't as famous as Billy was. Sure, she was spotted in places, often called a celebrity and was very much wealthy but for the most part, she wasn't some icon or legend. She was just Honor. She had come from a wealthy family but she had also experienced what it was like to not have a dime to her name and live from place to place. She was well rounded, not spoiled but also didn't forget where she came from and who made her who she was today. It was part of the reason she was the way she was. She patted his shoulder and laughed a little. "You say some stupid shit, Billy. People hate me and wish I was dead but guess what? I'm not gonna pity myself. You and I, we're a lot alike you know? We're both some fucking beautiful people that have a lot of envious enemies out there. Us crying about it isn't going to change their minds. No matter what, people will hate us and love us. It's just how people are. I don't know about you but I much rather take advantage of all the love." She nodded when he asked about having a smoke. She had originally quit but what was the point again? One smoke wouldn't kill her. If it did, she would have done that a long time ago.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#709 Posted : 14 June 2014 11:03:12(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"he flashing lights and screaming fans are not the only downside to Billy's life at the moment. Ever since he entered the spotlight, a lot of people seem to be determined to fit him into just one persona, label him and treat him like a product. Billy became this "bad boy" and the media would twist anything he does just to show him in a negative light and make sure he still looks like the bad guy as it sells stories and they see it as his "role". A lot of people seem to think they have Billy figured out and that irritates the hell out of him. Billy has spoken about being abandoned, living on the streets for a bit and that he had a rough time growing up and suddenly people think they know everything about him and what he is all about. He is labelled as "crazy", "psychotic" and "nasty" based on just a few things and the tiny piece of his past that they know. However, the surface has only been scratched on Billy. Nobody has any idea what he witnessed and endured growing up. Severe mentally scarring stuff. If he spilled the beans on the things that went on when he was a child then nobody would blame him for being slightly unhinged now. One thing he likes about Honor is that she doesn't see him in the way he is represented in the media. She doesn't see him with either a halo above his head or horns sticking out of it. A lot of people in the industry either get in with Billy to look cool or to get a rise out of him because they only see him the way he is shown in Culture Uncut and the likes whereas Honor just sees him as stupid, drunk, lovable Billy. Their friendship is actually one of the only sources of normality. "You? Beautiful? Mmmm....I'd say you were just 'bove average. But hey, that's just my opinion." He laughs lightly and stumbles away from the bar and across the club. "Not got any weed but I guess cigarettes will do."
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#710 Posted : 14 June 2014 11:47:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Pfft, I'm the hottest thing with a vagina in here." She laughed and then stood up to head outside. She wasn't much in a mood to party anyway so she was glad to be getting out of there. She hadn't really been much of her party self as usual. But she really hated staying at home all the time and moping after her breakup. It was pointless to her so why not go and live her life? Billy always seemed to make her laugh and forget any personal stuff going on with her. They never really had to make plans or anything sometimes they just were drawn to each other. She loved Erica but Billy was more able to relate to her somehow. Erica was loved, Billy moslty hated and so was Honor. "Don't beat yourself up. That Queen Alexis drag queen makes it her personal business to hate me. I don't really care. I get hate for being pretty and giving my opinion. You just take it with a grain of salt and continue making people that love you proud." She wrapped her arms around Billy, giving him a kiss on his cheek. "Hey, You'll always have me."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#711 Posted : 15 June 2014 07:07:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You're the hottest thing with a vagina in here? Well you're only comparing yourself to the two other girls in the club and they aren't exactly oil paintings themselves. Put you in among a bigger crowd of girls and you'd be outshone easily." Billy laughs and staggers out of the bar, practically falling into the front door when pushing it open. "You know I'm just k-kidding though. You know that I think you're hot as fuck." Billy takes out a cigarette and sways slightly as he tries to light it up. He eventually manages to light the tip and takes a long drag of it before tilting his head up and exhaling the smoke. "I don't usually let it hurt me at the time. You know me, I hear someone say something and I just see red and attack. I only get upset a good while afterwards when I'm alone with my thoughts. Anyway, it's not so much the fact that people dislike me that I hate. I just hate it when people think they know me and have me all figured out based on whatever the fuck Culture Uncut is printing. Nobody really knows me. Even Deneil is clueless about certain...things too." He takes another drag of his cigarette. When Honor puts her arm around him and gives him a kiss on the cheek, Billy chuckles and puts his arm around her too. "Oh, I'm getting kisses now? I hope you aren't trying to take advantage of me, Ms Wynter." He laughs lightly and pulls Honor in, gently kissing her on the forehead. "Yeah I know I'll always have you. Well until you decide to jet back to the States again and leave me all alone again. Poor me."
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#712 Posted : 15 June 2014 08:22:23(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh, silly Billy. You know I'm everyone's favorite wet dream." She smirked. "I know you do, I know you." Honor watches as he takes out a cigarette and listens to him. She never really tried to figure Billy out all at once. She enjoyed the mystery that surrounded him. It made it more fun to hang out with him, never really knowing all that would happen if she did. "Nobody really knows anyone. My own family doesn't even know me. Half the time, I don't even know me. That's what's wrong with this industry and world; everyone feels the need to HAVE to know everything about everyone and it's so annoying. So, people just read and run with it because at least they know something, even if it's a lie." She shrugged. "I've heard a lot of shit about a lot of people but until I experience it for myself, it's falling on deaf ears." She smiles at him when he kisses her on her forehead. For some reason, it just seemed like a very sweet gesture from him. "Don't worry, I only take advantage of sober men." She winks at him. "Well, I told you to move there. Fuck Andrea, you can always see Daniel whenever you want. You've got me for a few days so until then, just bask in the excellency of Honor Wynter. Not many people get this chance to get so up close and personal with someone like me." She smiled, pretending to be so posh and stuck up. "Now hand me a cigarette. I haven't had one in months."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#713 Posted : 01 November 2014 09:50:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She was dressed in a white jersey, no pants on underneath, and some long black boots. She had drawn some feline features on her face and a short blonde wig was on her head. She also had a black and gold masquerade mask sitting on the top of her head which also looked similar to a cat. Truth be told, there was no real answer as to what Honor was dressed as but she looked cute so she just decided to be a cat. She felt like sometimes costumes could just be random and didn't really need to be a knock off from some show or the latest hot celebrity. As she was walking through the club, she was watching everyone and making sure they were all having a good time. It was dark but there were some lights flashing and loud music blaring. It was nice to forget about her troubles for at least the night and have some fun. She had already ordered a drink and was waiting at the bar for it.

Edited by user 01 November 2014 09:51:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#714 Posted : 01 November 2014 10:05:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erica and mariko finally charm their way past the door. sure they were well known in the music world,but it felt better if getting in on how you were and not who you were.
mariko had convinced erica that they should go as the sisters from kill la kill. it took some convincing,but eventually she agreed to do it. mariko won her over with promising to pick up the bar tab for the next harlots tour. something mariko desperately hoped her sister would forget. erica was ryuko and mariko was satsuki. both in the most modest of the character's outfits. it was cold,and neither wanted to go out looking like hookers.

erica looks to mariko. "my belly and legs are cold! why are we doing this again? i feel silly."

"we are sisters,dressed as sister!" mariko squeals" it is brilliant!"

erica pulls at the suspenders connecting her shirt to her skirt. "why couldnt i be satsuki! at least then most my legs would be covered."

mariko snorts. "hitomi,nobody would buy it. you are not severe enough." mariko tugs erica towards the bar.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#715 Posted : 01 November 2014 10:14:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Thank you." She said to the nice bartender and sipped on her drink. She then turned around, pleased at how the party was going so far. She had left earlier to set up some things so Kai was still back at the hotel. She hoped he would get there soon and Billy was nowhere to be found. Most of her friends were there as well as some strangers and acquaintances. She just wanted to wind down.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#716 Posted : 01 November 2014 10:30:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko sees honor and gets erica's attention,nearly pushing her over. "ooh,honor is over there. you going to say hi?" she asks,still poking at erica.

erica giggles at being poked. she'd have hated anyone else doing this,but mariko was allowed. "good lord no! after today,and the fact i am sure kai is around...i'll just sit and drink you under table." erica raises an eyebrow and snaps her suspenders again.

mariko stand dramatically recreates her costume's trademark step. "mark my words,sister. you will NOT out drink me.my resolves is much greater than yours!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#717 Posted : 01 November 2014 10:38:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor walks over to a group of friends, chatting with them before she looks over and sees Mariko and Erica. She didn't know what to really say to either of them and she was sure neither of them would come up to her so she just let it be. After her months of going through rollercoaster after rollercoaster, she just felt like she shouldn't care much about anything anymore. She smiles at her friends, following them to the middle of the dancefloor so they could all attempt to dance. She wasn't much of a dancer but she loved the feeling of it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#718 Posted : 01 November 2014 10:55:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica drinks her rum and coke. she cant help but look over at honor. honor was her friend,and she wasnt going to ignore her. its not like she and mariko were hard to miss. "fuck this. lets go say hi. if she tells us to fuck off,she tells us to fuck off. we arent in highschool anymore," she grabs mariko's hand. "cmon, sis. lets go."

"you dont order satsuki to do anything! she orders you!" mariko giggles. it is safe to assume she had partook of something extra on the way over here.

erica dances with mariko a comfortable distance from honor. she gives a little wave to break the ice. she figured that would be the least pressuring gesture she could do.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#719 Posted : 01 November 2014 11:08:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor keeps dancing and then sees Erica and Mariko, smiling at them. She didn't hate them or anything but she just didn't want to start or get involved in any drama or anything. After she let herself slip on Twitter, she knew that she could possibly be a loose canon. It was hard for her to walk away from fights sometimes but she was a big girl and she knew she could get past things if she had to. She breaks away from her friends and then walks over to the two sisters. "Cute outfits," she says to them, smiling a little.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#720 Posted : 01 November 2014 11:16:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"thank you!" they both reply in unison. since erica isnt instantly decked,mariko sees she isnt needed and goes back to the bar, "oh! nice to see you honor! you look cat-a-riffic!" she yells over the crowd.

erica grins as her sister leaves for the moment. it was great to have mariko around again. she hadnt wanted to say anything because it could be awkward. it was abundantly clear that honor and nichole werent going to get along. but erica could accept that. " you look stinking adorable in that! i hope you arent commando. a good strong breeze and bare ass will be displayed every where." she smiles warmly. her ire today was reserved only for suzie.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage