logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<643644645646647>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12881 Posted : 07 July 2014 05:00:24(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Astra's eyes widen when Cori starts speaking, epecially with how loud she is. Normally the volume of Cori's voice would send Astra running off to find somebody else to talk to, but for the moment she was desperate for company, and was slightly more understanding of the inebriated. "Astra. Astra Thivierge," she says back, the slightest of hope that her name would cause one of the two people she just bought drinks for to recognize her as the actress she was. "That's a lovely accent. Australian, right? I spent some time there last year."
Offline C4AJoh  
#12882 Posted : 07 July 2014 05:19:49(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Cori took a drink and nodded, "Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna be able to say that name. Can I call you Jo?", Alex chuckles to himself, he recognized Astra but wasn't entirely sure where from. He seemed quite happy to let Cori chat away to the stranger while Alex was busy texting on his phone. Cori takes another sip of her drink and nods, "Yeah, I'm an Aussie! Did you? did you enjoy it there when you were there?" she asks, not realising how mismatched her sentences were becoming.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12883 Posted : 07 July 2014 05:38:49(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"No, it's not hard, it's Ast-ra. The-ve-rsz..." Astra pauses. If Cori was too drunk to say her name, then she was definitely too drunk to learn her name. "Yes, sure, Jo is fine." She gives her a small smile, taking a sip of her martini. "Yes, I did. It was beautiful. I'm from Belgium, so it was very very different than what I'm used to." She takes another sip, trying to get at least buzzed quickly. "What part are you from?"
Offline C4AJoh  
#12884 Posted : 07 July 2014 18:18:02(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Cori shakes her head, refusing to even attempt to say Astra's name, "Yeah, it's not happening, Jo!" Cori smiles happily, "Oh, it's really beautiful over there. I'm from Sydney." she says with a fond smile, "What is Belgium like? All I know is Belgium chocolate and that sh*t sucks!" she giggles and finishes her drink.
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#12885 Posted : 07 July 2014 20:57:39(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Reese walks into the Dirty Bastard with his back-up crew, tired from their first rehearsal session. He has his lead male dancer, David Beaumont's arm around his waist and he is excited for their first post-rehearsal drinks, which will be a lot. There is an easy silence between all of the crew before David breaks said silence. "Didn't know you were such a good kisser," he said.

"I am?" Reese mock-asked. "I didn't notice." David smacked his head in mock-annoyance. "Well, you weren't too bad yourself. Let's get some drinks." Reese raised his head up to retrieve the attention of the rest of the crew. He shouted to the crew: "And remember, David's paying tonight." The crew cheered at the fact.

"I thought you forgot about that," David said.

"You never forget the person who screws up rehearsal first," Reese said. "Now let's get some drinks."
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12886 Posted : 08 July 2014 01:03:59(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Astra still cringes a little bit every time Cori calls her Jo. Astra loved her name, and having it diminished to a two letter name disturbed her. "What about Josie? Can you call me Josie?" she asks with a sigh, that small smile still on her face. "Oh, Sydney. That's where I was mostly. Beautiful beaches." She sighs. She had a lot of wonderful memories in Sydney, as she was sure Cori did as well. "Cold. Belgium is very cold," she answers back immediately when asked what her home country was like. "It's very different from Sydney. And I know, the Belgium chocolate does suck. We try to pretend like it doesn't, but it does."
Offline mebeme101  
#12887 Posted : 14 July 2014 11:20:43(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Noah was sat in a booth alone after their performance here at the dirty bastard him and his brother got invited up to a party in one if the rooms his older brother went and he decided to stay down he eventually got a seat in one if the booths and has been waiting to go home for about 2 hours now after awhile Noah decided to order a basket if chicken strips and a coke Noah was only 17 so he couldn't drink yet and never really has Noah looked a bit bored and tired as he waited fit his brother he had to turn down two drunk girls a little older than him and one that was a lot older than him he sighed and played with the fries that came with his chicken strips a little stacking them up on each other he then took a look around the bar this definitely wasn't somewhere Noah would want to be especially for 3 hours
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12888 Posted : 14 July 2014 11:33:07(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Valerie Hue walks into the Dirty Bastard, her bright red hair shining in the dimly lit bar. She wasn't much of a drinker, but her friends were always telling her that she needed to get out more, so this was her chance. Of course, she felt a little awkward going to the bar alone. She knew that she wasn't a super famous singer, but at least a few people still knew her from her viral music video of 'Treats.' Of course, none of that was enough to get Valerie special treatment at this bar - not that she would take it even if she did. She sits down at the bar and sighs, not sure what to even order. "Um... I guess... a gin and tonic?" She asks, saying the only drink she knew.
Offline mebeme101  
#12889 Posted : 14 July 2014 11:39:02(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Noah looks over as he sees someone new finally walk in this person looked familiar to him but he wasn't sure where he had seen her maybe she was someone that seen them performing on the streets he shakes his head a little maybe he had seen her online yeah that was it but he still couldn't be completely sure where Noah takes a bite out if his last chicken strip then grabs his odds and heads over to the bar to see if he knew her he heads over to her and rubs his neck a little unsure how to ask he then finally speaks "Hi...you look really familiar do I know you?" He asks he was pretty sure he knew her he hoped he hadn't offended her by asking that
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12890 Posted : 14 July 2014 11:47:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Valerie is surprised by being approached by somebody so soon. She was grateful or it, though. She probably would have left if she had to stay alone at the bar for too long. "Um, I don't think we've met before," she says back with a small smile. She was a really awkward sort of person, so she didn't want to bring up the fact that her music was on the internet in case this guy started treating her differently because of it. "I'm Valerie, nice to meet you."
Offline mebeme101  
#12891 Posted : 14 July 2014 11:51:26(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Noah sits down on the chair next to Valerie's "okay sorry i thought I knew you for a second there" he laughs a little the shakes her hand "I'm Noah nice to meet you too" he smiles at her "So what brings you here?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12892 Posted : 14 July 2014 11:58:50(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Noah, I like that name," Valerie says back, giving him a small smile, laughing a little bit as well when he says that he thought he knew her. "I... I have a video on the internet? It got pretty popular. Treats? That was the name of the song. You might know me from there. You know, if you watch that sort of thing..." She blushes, feeling bad that she sounds immodest. "I just came for a drink. I don't go out a lot, so..." She looks around and grins.
Offline mebeme101  
#12893 Posted : 14 July 2014 12:05:20(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Noah smiles back "Thank you I like your name too" he then nods and gets a little excited "I knew that I knew you" he laughs a little at how excited he got he then listens to the reason that she's there and looks around "How come they didn't join you?" He asks when he doesn't see anybody else around her "Oh by the way I added your video to my favorites on YouTube" he laughs a little
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12894 Posted : 14 July 2014 12:08:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Awww, that really means a lot," Valerie says when Noah tells her that he favorited her video on YouTube. "I didn't tell my friends I was going out today. I wanted to prove to them that I do go out sometimes." She laughs, realizing that her friends could possibly not believe her since none of them are with her. "Here, will you take a selfie with me? Just to prove that I went out?" She laughs a little bit.
Offline mebeme101  
#12895 Posted : 14 July 2014 12:13:17(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Noah laughs a little "Well okay then" he smiles then nods "Of course I love taking selfie but if we're taking one together doesn't that make it an usie?" He laughs a little at his own stupid then gets closer to for the selfie "So we doing silly faces, duck faces, serious faces or smiles?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12896 Posted : 14 July 2014 12:14:54(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Ummm... silly faces!" Valerie decides, leaning into Noah as she lifts up her cell phone. "Okay. One... two... three... USIE!" She cheers taking the picture as she sticks her tongue out at the camera. "Perfect. Thank you." She smiles.
Offline mebeme101  
#12897 Posted : 14 July 2014 12:23:58(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Noah bloats his cheeks up and crosses his eyes a little for the selfie he then laughs afterwards "That is a masterpiece" he says while laughing "You've got to send me that one" he then remembers she doesn't have his number because they pretty much just met he then takes a napkin and and brings a pen out of his jacket then writes down his number as he didn't want anybody else at the bar to hear it he then hands it to her before placing the pen back in his jacket pocket "You're probably wondering why I have that on me well you never know when good lyrics come to your mind so I keep that on me" he laughs a little before rolling up his sleeve a little showing some lyrics he wrote on his arm "I feel like I seem weird now sorry" he laughs a little
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12898 Posted : 14 July 2014 12:30:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Yeah, I'll definitely send it to you," Valerie says back with a smile. She laughs when Noah explains to her why he carries a pen around with him. "Hey, really, don't worry." She pulls a pen out of her purse and laughs again. "I carry one for the same exact reason." She smiles as she reads the lyrics on his arm. "Hey, those are really good. Don't worry, I'm not judging you."
Offline mebeme101  
#12899 Posted : 14 July 2014 12:34:07(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Noah smiles when she pulls a eon out if her purse "My brother does it too he's actually the one that made me start doing it" he smiles again as she compliments his lyrics "They're alright I guess nothing really great I'm glad you don't think I'm weird though" he laughs a little then takes adopted of his soda through the straw and whispers "The soda here is so bad don't tell the bartender I told you that" he laughs a little
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12900 Posted : 14 July 2014 12:38:21(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"That's really cool. Are you two singers?" Valerie asks when Noah tells her about the lyrics that both of them write. "How old are you? Can you drink? I could buy you something if you want?"