logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<645646647648649>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#12921 Posted : 14 July 2014 14:26:15(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
"No problem" Noah says smiling "hey I'll have one drink with you if you want" he smiles again then looks at his watch Isaac had officially been gone for over three hours he sighed a little then brought his phone out he sent a quick text to his brother then looked up at Valerie "What are you drinking?"
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12922 Posted : 14 July 2014 14:29:02(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Um, it's called a gin and tonic. Do you want one? It's pretty good. I'll let you have a sip of mine, if you want to try it." Valerie says as she looks at her cell phone to see what time it was. It was getting late, and Valerie wasn't much for staying out late. She loved staying up late, but in the privacy of her own home, on the internet. "Do you want to have a drink, and then you can... take me home?"
Offline mebeme101  
#12923 Posted : 14 July 2014 14:33:51(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
"Yeah sure get me one" He smiles then reaches into his pocket and brings out out some money then handed it over to Valerie and smiled "Yeah sure I'll take you home after a drink" he says still smiling "I bet Isaac well be ready to go when I get back too"
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#12924 Posted : 10 August 2014 03:01:24(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Cara Zayn is sat at a table within the bar area with a couple of friends, they all seem to be in high spirits, laughing and drinking with each other. Cara is dressed as expected, a low-cut crop top with the word 'hype' written across it, torn denim jeans and a pair of converse, her tattoos on show and her fringe swept across her forehead. Her female friends similarly dressed if not slightly more edgy in their attire. Cara finishes her drink and leaves the table, heading over towards the bar.
Offline freestylechamp  
#12925 Posted : 10 August 2014 03:20:58(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris was with his friends at the bar going though the girls in the building to see who was the hottest. Chris had a black shirt with a panda on the front who had blind shades. He's friends where all laughing even Sarah was there from the whole pop culture catch up talking about things to do next?

"Alright how do you feel about her," one of his friends said about Cara. He had heard of another blogger and even posted about it but he didn't have a chance to meet any of them. "Oh man she hot but I not good with Ice breakers and I feel like getting her a drink is going to make me feels sleazy."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#12926 Posted : 10 August 2014 03:30:15(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cara sits at the bar while ordering another round of drinks for her friends, she glances around the bar and notices Chris and his group of friends looking over towards her, she gives a small smirk and a quick wave over at Chris before turning around back to the bar, she recognized him from his pop culture catch up blog and she was used to being watched while out with friends and quite enjoyed the attention. She smiles at the waiter as she receives her drinks and waited a couple of seconds to give Chris the chance to introduce himself.
Offline freestylechamp  
#12927 Posted : 10 August 2014 03:39:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris smiled at her and waved back but quickly turned back around to see Sarah smiling "well Romeo get cracking." He sighed before standing up and walking over to where Cara was. Standing up he had some washed out jeans and flat tops Addias. "Hey," he said walking up to her " is their something I can do to break this ice without me looking cheesy or corny?" He asked her wondering what she was going to say.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#12928 Posted : 10 August 2014 03:45:28(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cara watched as Chris walked over towards her, "Hi!" she laughed and shook her head, "Nah, we're cool as long as you don't use any bad pick-up lines, I've heard em' all before." she smirks and nods at the seat next to her, "Sit your ass down and introduce yourself." she tells the waiter to take the drinks over to her friends at the table while she sits with Chris, "You wanna drink? What do you go for?" she asks with a devilish smile.
Offline freestylechamp  
#12929 Posted : 10 August 2014 03:53:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He smirked she said she heard all the pick-up lines before. "Oh the curse to be pretty huh," he sat down next to her and told the bartender to get him a bluemoon it wasn't going to get him drunk quickly and he can still get a little buzz. "I'm Chris a blogger I do funny skits and talk about stuff going on in the media. What about you what do you do besides carrying the burden of being attractive." He ask getting his beer.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#12930 Posted : 10 August 2014 04:14:08(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cara nods her head at his remark about the curse of being pretty. "Oh, it's not a f*cking burden, believe me, being attractive is the f*cking sh*t." she laughs, "I work for a record label, I model, blog, review." she smirks and shakes her head, "Basically I do all kinds of sh*t." she takes a drink of her beer and places it back down.
Offline freestylechamp  
#12931 Posted : 10 August 2014 04:23:53(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"What you don't get tired of free stuff and getting special treatment?" He said drinking his beer. "Model, huh you look a little thick to be a model, I thought models were size zero at the fattest. " he said laughing "Well shit at least you're honest with yours, a lot of people make it look like they need to get disability for being hot. Shit is annoying you know." He told her about some of the fun stuff he got to do without being on a label. "What do you do at the record label?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#12932 Posted : 10 August 2014 04:43:21(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cara shrugs her shoulders, "It has it's perks, yeah. But I work f*ckin' hard to get what I want." she takes another drink of her beer and places it back down again, this time with a little more force as Chris shares his opinions on modelling, she bites her bottom lip a little, something she tends to do when her mood changes, she shakes her head in disagreement, managing not to rage fully as she has been known to do in the past, she smirks a little as she decides to respond more calmly than she usually would, "Clearly you don't know sh*t." she stares him out for a couple of moments before smirking again, "Basically, I look for the next great musicians and bands and try to get them to sign for the label. It's a perfect job, basically I get paid to go to gigs and hang out with rockstars."
Offline freestylechamp  
#12933 Posted : 10 August 2014 05:39:53(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris could clearly see the change in her mood "Hey your right, I don't know shit about modeling. It was suppose to be a joke but I step on a land mine didn't I." He said downing the rest of his beer. "I didn't mean that but it sounds like you hear that before. I'm sure you do a great job at it." Once she told about what she did at the label "that sounds... Awesome have you met anyone famous?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#12934 Posted : 10 August 2014 06:02:08(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cara nods her head and gives a re-assuring smile, "It's fine, just p*sses me off sometimes. You're right, I've heard it all before." she orders a couple of rounds of shots from the waiter and pushes two shot glasses over towards Chris, leaving two for herself. She picks up the first glass and downs the shot, picking up the second immediately and downing that one just as swiftly. She smirks, "Try to keep up." she says with a smile, "Yeah, I'm always meeting famous people. Umm, you know, 'Songs to Love and Die By'? That's the label I work for, so I'm friends with a bunch of people from the label. Alex, Amy, Miami, Maddie, Amelia." she looks at him, "How about you? Meet any famous people?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#12935 Posted : 10 August 2014 06:31:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Alright I get it." He said take one shot and then bucking the next shot. "I meet some people like Carmen Grant, the girls from SYNCO, and The guys from from aqua I really remember their name." He then round up four more shots "So I take it that all of this stuff will make it hard to spend time with your boyfriend." He asked her

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#12936 Posted : 07 September 2014 12:26:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Dustyn Blue of Weekend enters the bar all alone and makes his way over to the bartender. Being in this place holds many memories for Dustyn. Some wonderful, some he'd rather forget. This is the place that Lyrica took the Weekend boys to discuss business a day after they were formed - their first proper meeting. This bar is also the place he met Holly Dunbar and we all know how that story went. The gents toilets is also were he took his first ever line of cocaine so it's safe to say that The DB has played host to the most eventful parts of Dustyn's life so far. He's not usually one to go out, especially by himself, but since his boyfriend is on the other side of the world, his kids are staying with Blake and the rest of Weekend are wrapped up in their own lives at the moment, Dustyn is feeling rather lonely. Even if he doesn't speak to anyone tonight, the noise of the place is enough to keep him company. He orders a vodka and coke with his ID at the ready. Being only 18 and very baby-faced is a total pain for him.

ooc: Anyone can join in. Preferably someone I don't RP with much though :P
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline dohaihoangnam  
#12937 Posted : 07 September 2014 12:30:41(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Reese plops down on the bar stool and ordered himself a Cosmo. He then looked to his left and realized it was Dustyn from Weekend. He sure doesn't look like he lives for the weekend. He decided to strike up a conversation. "Rough night?" he asked Dustyn.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline BrownSugar  
#12938 Posted : 07 September 2014 12:37:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Dustyn smiles at the bartender and thanks him when he receives his drink. As soon as the beverage touches his lips he hears a voice from close by. Dustyn turns to see Reece. He is a familiar face due to being in the industry and working a lot of the same media circuits but he can't quite remember his name or if he's a singer, model, actor etc. All he knows is that he's definitely seen this guy's face around. "Oh, hi." Dustyn fixes his jacket as his legs dangle from the stool. Being only 5'2 doesn't help when trying to be served in a bar. "Yeah, I suppose you coulds say that. Just looking for some company. I is Dustyn by the way. Or Dusty...or Dust. Whatever floats your boat." He smiles and takes a sip of his vodka & coke.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline dohaihoangnam  
#12939 Posted : 07 September 2014 12:41:20(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
"Since we're talking, why don't you tell me what's making you look so frowny?" Reese said then smiled at the bartender when his drink came.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline bradleyard  
#12940 Posted : 07 September 2014 12:44:50(UTC)
bradleyard

United States

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Tim Strike wanders in after a long night of playing poker, sits at the bar, and orders a Sam Adams. He surveys the scene, looking to see if there's anyone who might know where to find a decent party in this town.
MY BANDS:

Radio Nowhere

Former owner of N0where Studios

Current co-owner of Chicago I.T. Pros, LLC