logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<1718192021>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline forkboy  
#361 Posted : 05 September 2009 19:55:14(UTC)
forkboy

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Raphaela wrote:
8 hours sitting and watching a class, I fucking made it to the end!
I'm dead...and need to wake up at 6 tomorrow for more classes :'(

On the good side, I'm watching this amazing Freud movie today based off Sartre's book.
Freud + Sartre = Epic Win.

My psychology lecturer hates Sigmund Freud. And yeah, college has left me really tired. But that's in part due to my own inability to get to sleep before 1am. Managed it last night (dunno when, around 11pm), which is kind of typical, what with me having no good reason to wake up early on Saturdays. Guh.

And it'll be worse next week. Got a gig on Thursday night, there's a host of folk I know who are turning up and the word "wrecked" has been mentioned lots. At the very least I shall be exceedingly tired next Friday morning.
Offline Aj  
#362 Posted : 05 September 2009 22:51:36(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
xNightsidex wrote:
Aj wrote:
I would laugh ever so much if Lewis turned out to be a 57 year old pedophile who kidnaps Elliot.

I'm going to hell.

And thats even if he DOESNT turn out to be a 57 year old.

I'm here, Elliot's at his travelodge :)

I had a fucking KICKARSE day!

Have photo from the JM gig. Elliot makes me appear short. (L-R is my friend Lianne, me, Elliot, obvss!)

UserPostedImage

I really want to photoshop my mouth shut :|

Elliot shall return to online-dom tomorrow evening when he gets home :3

More of an update on what we got up to later/tomorrow/when i rest my 10AM-to-present-worn-feet...

Oh, dammit.

Also can I just say your freinds are all REALLLY pretty. All the girls around my town are just annoying balls of make up.
Offline xNightsidex  
#363 Posted : 06 September 2009 01:05:59(UTC)
xNightsidex

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Awhh :) thank you on behalf of them!

I'll type a little bit about what I got up to yesterday in a bit, from judging the people at O2 Academy to two men fighting to sell Lianne and Adam tickets, hahah.
Offline old.gregg  
#364 Posted : 06 September 2009 01:42:48(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
xNightsidex wrote:

I'll type a little bit about what I got up to yesterday in a bit, from judging the people at O2 Academy to two men fighting to sell Lianne and Adam tickets, hahah.

Crazy street preachers with purple frying pans named Jesus. Talking about various nationalities then members of that nationality then showing up. Being miserable as we were shopping with no money. All things which occured yesterday!
-
Offline xNightsidex  
#365 Posted : 06 September 2009 01:50:48(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

old.gregg wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:

Crazy street preachers with purple frying pans named Jesus. Talking about various nationalities then members of that nationality then showing up. Being miserable as we were shopping with no money. All things which occured yesterday!

:DDD is this you home? or on iPhone?

And lol that preacher was HILARIOUS.
Offline Aj  
#366 Posted : 06 September 2009 01:53:24(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
xNightsidex wrote:
old.gregg wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:

:DDD is this you home? or on iPhone?

And lol that preacher was HILARIOUS.

All you need for a good day or night out.
Offline xNightsidex  
#367 Posted : 06 September 2009 01:55:42(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Hahah. Never visit Urban Outfitters with no money. And look at the price labels.

"I need new jeans! Ffffuuu..."
"I like that jumper! Ffffuuu..."
"Ooh a piano key belt like mine! Ffffuuu..."
Offline troymazing  
#368 Posted : 06 September 2009 01:57:51(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
xNightsidex wrote:
Hahah. Never visit Urban Outfitters with no money. And look at the price labels.

"I need new jeans! Ffffuuu..."
"I like that jumper! Ffffuuu..."
"Ooh a piano key belt like mine! Ffffuuu..."

Urban Outfitters is relatively cheap, isn't it?

edit: I'm thinking of a different store, nevermind.

edit2: I'm thinking of Urban Behavior :D

Edited by user 06 September 2009 02:05:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline Raphaela  
#369 Posted : 06 September 2009 03:26:20(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
forkboy wrote:
My psychology lecturer hates Sigmund Freud.

Now that's just odd O.o

Anyway, I gave up watching the movie because I couldn't find a Portuguese subtitle and it's in black and white D:
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline xNightsidex  
#370 Posted : 06 September 2009 08:43:35(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Rightyrightright!

So yesterday I woke up at around 9AM with two texts from Elliot informing he was up and sorting out his car with his parents, and would likely be on his way when I had crawled out of bed. 6 hours of sleep was not kind to me, and I got ready very much half asleep and caught the bus to town, then train to Birmingham. Thankfully, I used my intuition and decided to dress down this particular day in jeans and a Pierre Cardin jumper, but nonetheless, by the time Elliot had arrived I'd already been called a girl twice, and mistaken for an albino.

Speaking of that, I got to Birmingham somewhere around 12, and spent a good portion in Cafe Nero with a sandwich, sitting opposite someone who I swear to high hell was the guy who played Mr Gilbert from The Inbetweeners. Elliot informed me around now he was in traffic, boo hiss. So I decided to browse various clothes/books/JM guitarist shopping/vintage stores in the meantime, while texting him to hurry up. Somewhere around 3ish, he emerged, and I met the 6'4" giant and his dad. After confirming I was not in fact a paedophile, his dad cheerily left us, and we went to Starbucks.

From this point on, I don't think I shut up around him for a while :D

Again, numerous tangents around shops where we felt far too poor checking price labels and seeing nice things, and getting lost in the many departments of Selfridges (I encountered Elliot's mother around this time :D), I gave Elliot the tour de Birmingham. This also eventually reached the city park, in which I expected various emo kingpins to look at us and judge us for our coloured fringes and choices of outfits devoid of the colour black. It saddened me this wasn't so. I didn't even get one person going "It's Lewis Mason!" Possibly a good thing...

Again, much more wandering about, including a strange Jamaican man who held something like a purple frying pan, with a large sign saying "JESUS LOVES YOU." ...or something to that effect... I think I bitched about everyone I could who walked past. People in Birmingham just seem to deserve it! We stopped by the massive fountian outside city hall, with the RAF recruiting, and we decided to sign Elliot up. Though we decided swiftly against it, as his parents might want to eat me if I'd've signed him up to the army, hahah.

Around the time he had to go back, we encountered my friends Lianne and Adam who were out for the day, the latter of which had an awfulawful cough. It took ages to find them, because Pizza Huts are the worst restaurant in the town, and the one we went in wasn't the right one they were in. Boooo. They also had more money than us. Gutted.

So Elliot went back with his parents to find their Travelodge and get something to eat (cue numerous texts over the next hour of Elliot lamenting they can't find it and how shit the Birmingham police are in directions and general advice), and myself, Lianne and Adam went round various stores, the Digbeth district, and to find Lianne a new phone. On the last such trip, two Cancer Research UK people stopped us, and Adam had a coughing fit to get rid of them. We later walked back, and one of the cunts imitated Adam's cough, and the other shouted we "all have the same hair" from a longer distance. This provoked confused reactions, I don't know why? Maybe cause one of us was blonde, another red, and another brown? Charity wankers.

More lolz ensued as Adam and Lianne spontaneously decided to come to Jack's Mannequin, and tried to buy tickets off the local touts. One scary black man holds up two tickets, says he'll "sort us out", and then some other guy comes with two more. Uncomfortable moment with much swearing and a foreign language, and one hits the other, then the first guy's friend comes in and punches the other. We swiftly get away as one of them is floored. The queue outside O2 Academy watch on in amusement. Adam is excited because they instigated a fight and it was there fault. Bravo.

Anyway, the first guy comes and sells them, after the worst bargaining process ever... (£40? no. £30? no, £20? done. o_o) and we get inside, around the same time Elliot comes back from finding travelodge/dinner, and we all have fun times inside involving Pringles. I don't think Elliot likes Pringles. Around this time, much conversation happened which probably scarred poor Elliot for life, but hey ho, my friends are odd. :)

The Gay Blades were meh. Jack's Mannequin were b-e-a-utiful. Much air piano, singing along, SoCo love, and the one tall guy in the venue who stood in front of Elliot. Sod's law, that.

Setlist was something like:

I’m Ready
Bruised
Drop Out - The So Unknown
The Resolution
Swim
Rescued
Watch The Sky
The Mixed Tape
Spinning
Holiday From Real
Crashin
Bloodshot
Dark Blue (+Intro)
La La Lie
---
Heroine (PRP Ballad Version)
Made For Each Other/You Can Breathe

And despite us hanging about for a bit, Andrew did not emerge. I stayed longer and nearly missed my train by the skin of my teeth, and it was delayed by almost 3 times the time it would have taken. Fffffuuuu...

And that my friends, was September 4th :)
Offline troymazing  
#371 Posted : 06 September 2009 08:51:17(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Thanks for your day in whole, Lewis :D
GirlSpice wrote:

Offline old.gregg  
#372 Posted : 06 September 2009 09:01:45(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

xNightsidex wrote:
Rightyrightright!

So yesterday I woke up at around 9AM with two texts from Elliot informing he was up and sorting out his car with his parents, and would likely be on his way when I had crawled out of bed. 6 hours of sleep was not kind to me, and I got ready very much half asleep and caught the bus to town, then train to Birmingham. Thankfully, I used my intuition and decided to dress down this particular day in jeans and a Pierre Cardin jumper, but nonetheless, by the time Elliot had arrived I'd already been called a girl twice, and mistaken for an albino.

Speaking of that, I got to Birmingham somewhere around 12, and spent a good portion in Cafe Nero with a sandwich, sitting opposite someone who I swear to high hell was the guy who played Mr Gilbert from The Inbetweeners. Elliot informed me around now he was in traffic, boo hiss. So I decided to browse various clothes/books/JM guitarist shopping/vintage stores in the meantime, while texting him to hurry up. Somewhere around 3ish, he emerged, and I met the 6'4" giant and his dad. After confirming I was not in fact a paedophile, his dad cheerily left us, and we went to Starbucks.

From this point on, I don't think I shut up around him for a while :D

Again, numerous tangents around shops where we felt far too poor checking price labels and seeing nice things, and getting lost in the many departments of Selfridges (I encountered Elliot's mother around this time :D), I gave Elliot the tour de Birmingham. This also eventually reached the city park, in which I expected various emo kingpins to look at us and judge us for our coloured fringes and choices of outfits devoid of the colour black. It saddened me this wasn't so. I didn't even get one person going "It's Lewis Mason!" Possibly a good thing...

Again, much more wandering about, including a strange Jamaican man who held something like a purple frying pan, with a large sign saying "JESUS LOVES YOU." ...or something to that effect... I think I bitched about everyone I could who walked past. People in Birmingham just seem to deserve it! We stopped by the massive fountian outside city hall, with the RAF recruiting, and we decided to sign Elliot up. Though we decided swiftly against it, as his parents might want to eat me if I'd've signed him up to the army, hahah.

Around the time he had to go back, we encountered my friends Lianne and Adam who were out for the day, the latter of which had an awfulawful cough. It took ages to find them, because Pizza Huts are the worst restaurant in the town, and the one we went in wasn't the right one they were in. Boooo. They also had more money than us. Gutted.

So Elliot went back with his parents to find their Travelodge and get something to eat (cue numerous texts over the next hour of Elliot lamenting they can't find it and how shit the Birmingham police are in directions and general advice), and myself, Lianne and Adam went round various stores, the Digbeth district, and to find Lianne a new phone. On the last such trip, two Cancer Research UK people stopped us, and Adam had a coughing fit to get rid of them. We later walked back, and one of the cunts imitated Adam's cough, and the other shouted we "all have the same hair" from a longer distance. This provoked confused reactions, I don't know why? Maybe cause one of us was blonde, another red, and another brown? Charity wankers.

More lolz ensued as Adam and Lianne spontaneously decided to come to Jack's Mannequin, and tried to buy tickets off the local touts. One scary black man holds up two tickets, says he'll "sort us out", and then some other guy comes with two more. Uncomfortable moment with much swearing and a foreign language, and one hits the other, then the first guy's friend comes in and punches the other. We swiftly get away as one of them is floored. The queue outside O2 Academy watch on in amusement. Adam is excited because they instigated a fight and it was there fault. Bravo.

Anyway, the first guy comes and sells them, after the worst bargaining process ever... (£40? no. £30? no, £20? done. o_o) and we get inside, around the same time Elliot comes back from finding travelodge/dinner, and we all have fun times inside involving Pringles. I don't think Elliot likes Pringles. Around this time, much conversation happened which probably scarred poor Elliot for life, but hey ho, my friends are odd. :)

The Gay Blades were meh. Jack's Mannequin were b-e-a-utiful. Much air piano, singing along, SoCo love, and the one tall guy in the venue who stood in front of Elliot. Sod's law, that.

Setlist was something like:

I’m Ready
Bruised
Drop Out - The So Unknown
The Resolution
Swim
Rescued
Watch The Sky
The Mixed Tape
Spinning
Holiday From Real
Crashin
Bloodshot
Dark Blue (+Intro)
La La Lie
---
Heroine (PRP Ballad Version)
Made For Each Other/You Can Breathe

And despite us hanging about for a bit, Andrew did not emerge. I stayed longer and nearly missed my train by the skin of my teeth, and it was delayed by almost 3 times the time it would have taken. Fffffuuuu...

And that my friends, was September 4th :)

Add people looking at us shiftily almost everywhere we went, and that is the day in whole ^_^

Epic fun, and shall happen again soon, I'm sure.
-
Offline xNightsidex  
#373 Posted : 06 September 2009 09:05:07(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Agreed :D Roll on Bik's birthday? ^_^
Offline old.gregg  
#374 Posted : 06 September 2009 09:57:27(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Oh, I also hugged Lewis. Sucks to be the rest of you.. Dancing
-
Offline xNightsidex  
#375 Posted : 06 September 2009 10:09:31(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

He also touched my hair.

Feel envy, all of you.
Offline forkboy  
#376 Posted : 06 September 2009 10:20:26(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
With scissors I hope.

I should point out the irony of this statement: I probably have as long hair as anyone else on this board.

Edited by user 06 September 2009 10:21:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline xNightsidex  
#377 Posted : 06 September 2009 10:37:27(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

forkboy wrote:
With scissors I hope.

I should point out the irony of this statement: I probably have as long hair as anyone else on this board.

Gildy's hair was long if I recall? I'm guessing you've bested him, or he's cut it?
Offline Gildermershina  
#378 Posted : 06 September 2009 10:42:48(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
xNightsidex wrote:
forkboy wrote:
With scissors I hope.

Gildy's hair was long if I recall? I'm guessing you've bested him, or he's cut it?

Yep, in March, shaved it all. Now it's grown out to about two inches.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline troymazing  
#379 Posted : 06 September 2009 10:50:07(UTC)
troymazing

Man

xNightsidex wrote:
He also touched my hair.

Feel envy, all of you.

I do feel a bit envious :P
GirlSpice wrote:

Offline xNightsidex  
#380 Posted : 06 September 2009 11:02:45(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Gildermershina wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
forkboy wrote:
With scissors I hope.

Yep, in March, shaved it all. Now it's grown out to about two inches.

Woah only two inches? :S I grow about an inch every six weeks, but my hair grows stupidly fast I guess...