logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<648649650651652>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12981 Posted : 11 September 2014 15:03:17(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Natasha giggles again. Her friends in the group seem to have lost interest in the conversation between Natasha and Bryan, conversing amongst themselves instead - which was fine for Natasha, knowing that now she got Bryan all to herself now. "Most of us are from Las Vegas - like me - but some of us are from London as well. What about you? Where are you from?" She takes a sip of her beer, smiling.
Offline mebeme101  
#12982 Posted : 11 September 2014 15:09:12(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Bryan takes another sip of his beer not noticing that the other girls have lost interest in the conversation "I'm from Cali born and raised what brought you all the way to London?" He asks feeling curious as to why she was here he then noticed he'd run out of beer again so he orders one more then turns back to her as he waits for her response
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12983 Posted : 11 September 2014 15:17:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Natasha grins, getting ready to say her favorite sentence that she's ever uttered: "I'm a singer," she tells him. "And I'm recording in London right now. So I decided to invite some of my friends up here as well. What about you? What're you doing out of Cali?"
Offline mebeme101  
#12984 Posted : 11 September 2014 15:26:06(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Bryan smirked he could tell that she enjoyed saying that she's a singer and it was cool it made her seem passionate about it "That's awesome you release anything yet?" When she asks why he's here that smirk appears back on his fave he was now about to say one of his favorite sentences as well "I'm here modeling and shit" he says confidently with a smile Bryan took pride in being a model and loved reminding people he was whenever he got the chance
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12985 Posted : 11 September 2014 15:31:46(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Yeah, actually. My first song was on the radio for a while. It goes like..." Natasha sits up straight, getting ready to sing. "My boyfriend is a, Is a dirty metal music fan, yeah..." She giggles. "Have you heard it?" Natasha isn't shocked at all when Bryan tells her that he's a model. In fact, she almost assumed that he was. "No shit? That's awesome. What kind of modeling do you do? Anything that I've seen?"
Offline mebeme101  
#12986 Posted : 11 September 2014 15:50:52(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Bryan laughs as she begins singing her song he then nods "I think I've heard it a few times" he then smiles "A little catalog modeling here and there mainly commercials for products not sure if you seem me I was in a samsung commercial once" he laughs a little "So how many drinks have you had?"

ooc: I know absolutely nothing about modeling had to look stuff up sorry for the late reply hope what he said seems legit lol
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12987 Posted : 11 September 2014 17:10:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: You could have said anything and it would have sounded legit to me. I don't know anything about modeling either. Lol

Natasha laughs. "Put it on your iPod. Name's Natasha Iver. It's my only song, so it should be easy to find." She giggles, putting her hand on Bryan's in a flirtatious way. "I have to admit, up until a couple months ago when I got signed to my label, I didn't even have the money to own a TV, so I'm a little behind when it comes to commercials. But I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for you now." She winks, and then sits back, thinking about his question. "Well, this is the fourth bar we've been to so far tonight, and I kind of lost count around the second bar... So I don't know how many we've had, really. Why? Were you thinking about cutting us off?" She smirks, giving him another little wink.
Offline mebeme101  
#12988 Posted : 11 September 2014 17:29:43(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

"I'll definitely be downloading that when I get home" Bryan smirks when she puts her hand on his of course he didn't plan on doing anything with her since she was under the influence but a little harmless flirting couldn't hurt "Defonitely do I mean you wouldn't want to miss a face like this on television" he says jokingly but in a way he seemed serious at the same time he shakes his head a little "That's crazy but no I'm not going to cut you off drink until you wake up tied to a stop sign in your underwear with lipstick marks on your chest" he laughs a little thinking about the time that actually happened to him "We're only young once right?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12989 Posted : 12 September 2014 01:15:57(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Natasha giggles and nods as if she has done the world a great service by introducing Bryan to her music. She makes a mental note to watch more television, if only to catch a commercial that Bryan might be on. "I'm sure seeing you on TV will make my marathon watching of Say Yes to the Dress much more interesting," she jokes. While usually Natasha could still sound pretty normal when she was drunk, her voice was starting to become more and more slurred. This was the most that she had drank in a very long time. "That sounds like a very specific situation," she says with a laugh when he mentions being tied up to a stop sign.
Offline mebeme101  
#12990 Posted : 12 September 2014 06:38:58(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Bryan nods "Trust me seeing me makes everything interesting" he says jokingly then gives Natasha a little wink before laughing then nodding "Oh it was just know my 21st birthday was crazy" he laughs again thinking about it then looks at her noticing how drunk her and her friends are "How are you guys getting home?"

Edited by user 12 September 2014 06:40:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12991 Posted : 12 September 2014 09:01:15(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Fun stuff, fun stuff. On my twenty-first birthday, my friends got me a stripper who pretended to be a police officer. We were being really loud, getting ready to go out drinking, and he showed up at the door. I realize now how obviously he wasn't really a police officer, but at the time I was like, 'Oh my god, I'm so sorry for all the noise,' blah blah blah..." Natasha giggles. "Well, most of my friends are staying in the hotel here, but I'm staying a couple blocks away, so I figured I would just walk there afterwards..."
Offline mebeme101  
#12992 Posted : 12 September 2014 09:06:24(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Bryan laughs when she tells her birthday story "The twenty-first is always the best huh? How old are you now?" He takes another sip if his beer then nods as he listens to her "Well I could drop you off if you want I'm sure that would be safer but that's up to you" he gives her a small smile before taking another sip
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12993 Posted : 12 September 2014 11:34:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I'm twenty-two now. I had my birthday in February. What about you?" Natasha asks, finding herself exactly in the position she wants to be with Bryan when he offers to drive her home. "Yeah, that would be really great, actually. I'm sure if there are muggers on the street, a drunk girl walking alone is a fucking red flag for them." She laughs a little bit and smiles. "I'd really appreciate it."
Offline mebeme101  
#12994 Posted : 12 September 2014 13:44:07(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

"Twenty-four I'll actually be twenty-five in November" he smiles then nods "Exactly wasy target okay then I'll take you home part of me feels like I should cut you off you ok with that?" He laughs then takes a last sip of his now warm beer

ooc: Sorry just now seen this
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12995 Posted : 12 September 2014 13:49:43(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Yeah? Must be fun years," Natasha says back jokingly, pretty sure there's not much of a difference between how you are when you're twenty-two and how you are when you're twenty-four - at least in Natasha's mind. She giggles when he says he feels like he should cut her off now. "This was probably going to be my last beer anyway... Or second to last, if you offered to buy me another one." She puts down the empty bottle and smiles. "Where about are you staying?"

OOC: You're cool. :)
Offline mebeme101  
#12996 Posted : 12 September 2014 14:16:24(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

"Oh no you get back pains start forgetting things and the arthritis oh wait that's eighty-four yeah no it's pretty much the same but nothing is as fun as twenty-one you get to experience things and you don't have to pay older people to buy you alcohol after that it gets pretty boring" he laughs a little before nodding "Sure I'll get you another last one though" he turns to the bartender and orders her another beer he talks to Natasha as he's getting the money out if his wallet "Oh I got a room here" after paying the bartender he hands Natasha her beer "How long have you been here?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12997 Posted : 12 September 2014 15:13:08(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Natasha laughs a loud, drunken laugh at Bryan's joke about getting older. "You're funny," she says, lightly brushing him on the arm. "But you're right. Really the only difference between twenty and twenty-one is at twenty-one, you don't have to pay your older friends to get you alcohol anymore." She laughs again, and smiles brightly at him buying her another drink. "Thank you. You know, we weren't going to come to this bar, but I'm really glad we did now." She takes a sip of the beer and looks Bryan over. "We could... leave now, if you want," she says in a low, sultry voice. "My friends will be fine. I'm sure they won't miss us if we run off together."
Offline mebeme101  
#12998 Posted : 12 September 2014 15:40:04(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Bryan smirks when Natasha calls him funny "You should see me when I'm drunk or you should see my twitter" he smiles when Natasha's hand brushes against his arm he then nods "Yeah I miss that though it was more exciting knowing I couldn't do it you know?" He laughs a little then nods "I'm happy you guys came here too" Bryan smiled "Alright then let's head out you sure you don't want to tell your friends we're going though? I mean who knows I could be a crazy person" he winks at her then laughs a little "Kidding of course"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#12999 Posted : 13 September 2014 00:49:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Natasha gasps and smiles at the mention of Twitter. She loved following people on her Twitter and was a social media queen. "Yes! Here, mine is KissKissNatasha. Follow me," she tells him, looking around to write the name down on, and then realizing that it was a username easy enough to remember on it's own. She also realizes that she hadn't answered his question from before. "Oh, only a few days. And we're not staying for much longer. My label is headquartered in New York, so we'll probably have to head back there soon." She finishes her beer and then digs in the pocket of her purse, finding her cigarettes and lighter. She offers one to Bryan before lighting her own. She turns to her friends, taking a drag. "Hey, guys. Remember his face. Somebody take a picture of him. If I'm found dead tomorrow, this was the last person I was with." She says this all very seriously, but with a light giggle under her voice. One of her friends, in an act of appeasing Natasha, snaps of picture of Bryan with her phone. "Thanks, babe," Natasha says to her before standing up.
Offline Magiiiic  
#13000 Posted : 13 September 2014 04:48:35(UTC)
Magiiiic

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 27 post(s)
After a long day of hanging out with Katie, Nina decided to continue her ventures in the city(I have no idea what city this is) and go back to her hotel to change for the club. She went up to her room put on a short latex dress and some heels. She rarely ever wore heels but it was that kind of night. As she was heading down to the lobby so she could call her driver, the Dirty Bastard bar managed to catch her eye before she could dial the number. Shrugging, Nina put up her phone and began strutting. Yes, strutting.

Edited by user 13 September 2014 05:05:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Am I stalking your account and infiltrating your threads ?
DO NOT FRET !!! This is Semeria(kandii)
My password's being a bitch so I'm using a temporary account

UserPostedImage