logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#41 Posted : 22 September 2014 12:36:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Suzie didn't even say anything, she grabbed Jordan's face and sensually stuck her tongue in his mouth holding both her hands on his cheeks as she starts making out with him. She stands up pushing him against the bar and keeps going "I love you too. I just wanna fuck you right now"

Austin smiled "Yeah I had no idea you were even performing I was like what the fuck" Austin nodded and laughed in response to his win "Thanks man! I feel like I really have to prove myself even more now because I feel like people just started hating one. I even heard someone boo me but I really been working hard just happy people see" he paused "You won before looking good bro. You should pat yourself on the shoulder" Austin laughed. It was a few weeks since he saw Kato and was bout to turn up with him "Yeaaah bro. Pass me one." He laughed "Lets not make Culture Uncut though...." He laughed some more moving to the music that was blaring
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Princess_Valentine  
#42 Posted : 22 September 2014 12:37:50(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Dominic follows behind her. He nods at Austin, who had walked in a few moments ago, as he continues walking with her to her table.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#43 Posted : 22 September 2014 12:40:31(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Tisha introduces Dominic to her crew, and her sister. She sits on the couch.

"Pour this man a glass please"

"It's really good to see you"

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#44 Posted : 22 September 2014 12:41:24(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Billy smiles slightly when Jerry finally arrives. He hasn't been enjoying tonight as much as he thought he would. Award shows are usually a good excuse to get wasted and hook up with someone but tonight seemed rather mellow. "Just hoping for...for something exciting to ha-happen." When Jerry mentions that he might not have a place to sleep, he laughs and drinks some more beer. "Listen, I've been homeless before. A night on the streets will be fine. Anyway, why would I want to stay with you for a night? You don't like the idea of nudity. You're boring, Jerry!" he laughs, obviously joking.

Jerry laughs "Yeaaaaah right. I've been streaking and all that shit" Jerry cracks open another beer and starts drinking. He slams it down looking at Billy "Who do you think I am haha, just cause I look good and I'm in the Stat Nerds doesn't mean I can't get completely reckless. I like reckless" he continued drinking more getting a buzz now from drinking since the show "You would want to stay with me cause I'm a fun type of guy man. I sleep naked so you'll have to mind me with that. Its something I do every night and you won't even change it" he laughed "You seem bored right now. Chug that whole shit" Jerry picks up his beer to toast with Billy ”Toast to chugging this whole shit right now"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#45 Posted : 22 September 2014 12:45:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Jordan quickly submitted as Suzie grabbed him and let her do whatever she wanted to do with him. She has always had that effect on him where she could just wrap him around her sexy pretty finger and have him do whatever. "If that'd what you want just take me somewhere and tell me what you want me to do?" Her said wrapping hos arms around her waist. With her heels on she was a little bit taller then him but not by much maybe a inch.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#46 Posted : 22 September 2014 12:48:31(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic smiles a little before speaking. "Hey, whats up ladies." He takes the drink, now on his third one, but it didn't matter as he was 21 now and could drink as much as he wanted without there being a problem. Still he didn't want to drink too much though cause he didn't want to end up doing anything stupid tonight. He had too much to lose. "Its good to see you too," he says to her. "Its been a good minute since we last talked. That's why when I saw you come in didn't know if you would be cool with me talking to you."

Offline Famouss7x7  
#47 Posted : 22 September 2014 12:48:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

At this point she backs Jordan into a corner by the bar and grand his crotch and kisses his ear whispering "We can do it right here, right now. Or on those couches or oncrhe dance floor I don't care." Suzie giggles feeling his crotch and kissing him some more. Feel on my my tits now" Suzie knew she was probably causing a seen but didn't care. All she wanted was Jordan and believed she was in love and she wanted to show that right there right now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#48 Posted : 22 September 2014 12:49:03(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
After awhile Jamie, Alex, Naomi and Layla walk into the club they had all taken time to change and since they didn't have to be color coordinated now they were wearing completely different outfits Alex had on a white t-shirt a grey beanie and grey scarf on along with a pair of jeans and boots, Naomi was wearing a black dress similar to the one she wore to the awards she also had on a pair of red bottom heels Layla was wearing a red dress with no straps she also had on a pair of red heels Jamie was wearing white crop too and a long skirt she also had on quite a few bracelets the girls each split up from each other

Layla went over to a table she had been in heels ever since the red carpet and even had to dance in them so she needed a little break
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#49 Posted : 22 September 2014 12:54:09(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha smiles at Dominic.

"Dominic, look, I can sit up here and front with you, but you will always be my friend. It's always going to be love and respect. I always want to be your friends."

*Tisha's sister ease dropping rolls a blunt and smokes*
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#50 Posted : 22 September 2014 12:54:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"Yeah, I know you have a reputation and all but you're a bit too tame for my liking, Holmes. I'm expecting much more from you. You've just been one big disappointment tonight." Billy laughs and playfully nudges him, obviously joking around and just trying to wind him up for fun. Billy listens to Jerry and raises an eyebrow, feeling rather intrigued. "Well I do like fun....and I sleep naked too. I'm used to nudity so not worried about that. Just as long as you don't start farting in bed....'cause that's my job." He winks and laughs again. There is a very fun, playful side to Billy which not many people get to see. Billy finished off his beer, gulping it down until the bottle is completely empty. "You...you're going to have me wrecked within five minutes." Billy chuckles and moves a little closer to Jerry.

Edited by user 22 September 2014 12:59:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#51 Posted : 22 September 2014 12:56:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jordan didn't waste time wanting to please her. If she wanted sex in the club he was going to give it to her. He moved her to a bench that was snuck away in the club and we on to kiss her lips and neck as he slid his hands under her dress to her breast. He squeeze them and rolled her nipples with his thumbs while they still made out.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#52 Posted : 22 September 2014 12:58:13(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic nods, glad that they could keep things mature. "That's cool. I'm with that. So you seeing somebody?" He had to ask, just a little curious. It was nothing to it but he still wanted to know.

Offline Famouss7x7  
#53 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:02:26(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
"Yeah, I know you have a reputation and all but you're a bit too tame for my liking, Holmes. I'm expecting much more from you. You've just been one big disappointment tonight." Billy laughs and playfully nudges him, obviously joking around and just trying to wind him up for fun. Billy listens to Jerry and raises an eyebrow, feeling rather intrigued. "Well I do like fun....and I sleep naked too. I'm used to nudity so no worried about that. Just as long as you don't start farting in bed....'cause that's my job." He winks and laughs again. There is a very fun, playful side to Billy which not many people get to see. Billy finished off his beer, gulping it down until the bottle is completely empty. "You...you're going to have me wrecked within five minutes." Billy chuckles and moves a little closer to Jerry.

Jerry finished his beer too clearing it all before taking two more "Who says you get to sleep with me?" Jerry laughs "Never fucked a guy or anything like that and I feel like you'll be too tempted to do something like that" he laughs as he looks at Billy move closer to him while he continues to drink "Just look at the way you look at ME" he grins "And you want me to trust you in my bed with me? Naked?" Jerry laughs nudging him back "Well the funs barely even happened" he laughs "You only drink beer? I want a jello shot or two. They're fucking gold" Jerry was having a good time and billy actually had a good vibe and started to see him brighten up "Ah, fuckin lightweight!" Jerry laughs

Edited by user 22 September 2014 13:08:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#54 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:02:44(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

I have a nice guy in my life. What about you?

Tisha wanted to know out of curiosity as well.

Tisha's sister Estephanie passes Tisha the blunt. She inhales.

"You want"?
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#55 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:05:06(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Jordan didn't waste time wanting to please her. If she wanted sex in the club he was going to give it to her. He moved her to a bench that was snuck away in the club and we on to kiss her lips and neck as he slid his hands under her dress to her breast. He squeeze them and rolled her nipples with his thumbs while they still made out.

Suzie opens up her legs and has Jordan rest down on her missionary style as she lightly moans down in the couch. "Mmmm that feels so food" Suzie starts sucking on his neck and running her hands through his hair "Let's in the bathroom. Carry me there, now! Suzie squeezes his penis tightly and laughs knowing it will hurt before kissing him somemore. Things were bout to get wild and she wanted it to happen at least somewhere where everyone wasn't. Bathroom it was in Suzie's mind.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#56 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:07:41(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic nods. "That's cool. Yeah, I am. Engaged remember?" He watches Tisha smoke the blunt before she offers it to him. "Yeah, let me get that he says," before taking it and then inhaling.

Offline Famouss7x7  
#57 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:08:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin was chilling with Austin and saw his girlfriend finally come in. He saw her by the booth "Layla come here"_ Austin waited for her to come over as he stood in his area with Kato. He was happy to see Layla again
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#58 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:10:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Billy laughs and rests his head against Jerry's shoulder for a moment. Not because he wants to get close but because he is starting to feel the buzz and becoming more intoxicated by the second. "I need to sl-leep with someone 'cause....'cause I like the body heat. Plus you can protect me from the monsters under the bed....like Taylor Swift. Now she looks fucking scary." Billy presses a finger against his lip and hushes Jerry for no apparent reason. "Well you know what they say, Jerry...whoever 'they' are....there's a first time for everything." Billy laughs and sits back up. "Yeah I'll t-take a few shots. Haven't had one of those in ages!"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#59 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:11:31(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha watches Dominic inhale.

"Yeah, I did remember hearing something about that."

Tisha continues to stare at him while she inhales. She is looking at how much of a man he looks now. She passes the blunt to him.

"Are you happy?" she inquires

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#60 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:12:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: mmm turkey leg. As soon as you say that feels so food.

Jordan closes his eyes as she squeezed him, it hurt but not too bad and he was able to pick her up in his arms while still able to kiss her and he did one more time before carrying her to the bathroom without being seen or without getting hurt in the process. Knowing that male bathrooms smells bad he quicky took her to the women's bathroom and pushed into the largest stall.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage