logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#61 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:15:42(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla heard someone call her name and smiled when she noticed Austin she headed over to him and Kato "Hey sorry I'm late we all had to go back and change and redo our makeup and all that crap answer had to get Naomi some medicine because she wasn't feeling too well after the awards well during the awards too but yeah" she laughs a little before putting her arms around him then kissing him "Congratulations again Mr. Best Make Artist" she laughs a little then looks over at Kato and smiles "Hey Kato it's been awhile you and Dominic were amazing tonight" she smiles
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#62 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:16:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Billy laughs and rests his head against Jerry's shoulder for a moment. Not because he wants to get close but because he is starting to feel the buzz and becoming more intoxicated by the second. "I need to sl-leep with someone 'cause....'cause I like the body heat. Plus you can protect me from the monsters under the bed....like Taylor Swift. Now she looks fucking scary." Billy presses a finger against his lip and hushes Jerry for no apparent reason. "Well you know what they say, Jerry...whoever 'they' are....there's a first time for everything." Billy laughs and sits back up. "Yeah I'll t-take a few shots. Haven't had one of those in ages!"

Jerry laughs at Billy's Taylor Swift joke "I think I'm scared of her too so we'll just heard each other and swordfight" Jerry laughs "Just kidding" He moved into Billy for a split second when he rests on head on him but then moved off a bit to get the shots. "First time for everything is true but sometimes that doesn't go for everyone. "Take your shot now and hush before I hush you up" Jerry his finger on Billy lip the way he did to him while laughing and downing his jello shot "Shit is fucking good" Jerry is feeling more drunk now as his eyes get low and be starts dancing to the music

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#63 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:19:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
OOC: mmm turkey leg. As soon as you say that feels so food.

Jordan closes his eyes as she squeezed him, it hurt but not too bad and he was able to pick her up in his arms while still able to kiss her and he did one more time before carrying her to the bathroom without being seen or without getting hurt in the process. Knowing that male bathrooms smells bad he quicky took her to the women's bathroom and pushed into the largest stall.

Suzie starts ripping her clothes off while still kissing Jordan. She then pushes him onto a toilet seat and takes off her corset and panties and starts kissing him off over his neck. They are already making a lot of news as the little space is already causing banging noises. She starts taking off his top. "Take it off babe hurry up" Suzie starts touching herself and moaning as she exposes her breasts to him "These are all yours now" she does rubbing her nipples waiting for him to undress
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Princess_Valentine  
#64 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:20:08(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
"Okay," Dominic says to her. He takes another hit and expelled the smoke slowly. "Happy with her? Yeah, of course. Wouldn't be marrying her if I wasn't." He laughs.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline mebeme101  
#65 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:20:42(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Naomi walks around looking for someone to buy her a drink since she was 20 she couldn't buy her own just yet not here at least Naomi takes a seat at the bar she spots Jerry and Billy not too far away it decides to keep to herself rather than bother then Naomi continues looking around for someone who can actually but her a drink
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#66 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:22:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Layla heard someone call her name and smiled when she noticed Austin she headed over to him and Kato "Hey sorry I'm late we all had to go back and change and redo our makeup and all that crap answer had to get Naomi some medicine because she wasn't feeling too well after the awards well during the awards too but yeah" she laughs a little before putting her arms around him then kissing him "Congratulations again Mr. Best Make Artist" she laughs a little then looks over at Kato and smiles "Hey Kato it's been awhile you and Dominic were amazing tonight" she smiles

Austin smiled kissing her back and holding her around the waste. "You look beautiful and thank you miss pre show host, best urban single AND GROUP. Austin laughed "I feel like this is Dejavu." He says looking at Kato and Layla. "Back when we were at the Devils Playground? Only now we're here with a couple of hit singles and award wins later Austin laughed drinking his beverage "Hope Naomi's alright"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#67 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:26:14(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
"That's what's up. She's a lucky girl." Tisha hits the blunt.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#68 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:26:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Billy laughs along with Jerry. To be honest, he isn't really surprised at how well they're getting on. Out of all of The Stat Nerds, Jerry was the one he could relate to the most and seemed the most approachable. Brian was far too quiet, Dennis seemed rather arrogant and Christopher seems like he's hiding lots of things. Jerry might be wild and sometimes a little rude but at least he's real. "I don't mind a good, hard sword fight, man," he says while giving a wink. "Well you never know what tonight has in store." Billy laughs and downs his shot along with Jerry. He is now, without a doubt, rather drunk. He smirks and watches Jerry. "Nice moves you got there." Billy chuckles and rests his forehead against Jerry's and whispers to him. "You're druuuuuunk."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#69 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:27:23(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris saw Naomi here drinking by her self and went to go over and give her some company she remember that she was on the show talking about the group who did well tonight. "Hey Naomi,, what are you doing hanging alone?"

Jordan quickly undress and looking at suzies breast he pulled her close to him and started to kiss and suck on them. "These are mine now," he thought to himself, he was eager and waiting for this moment to finally happen since he went to her house the first time.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#70 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:27:26(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

ooc: Blah meant to say Nicole my bad lol

Layla smiled after they kissed keeping her hands where they were for a little she then laughs when Austin talks about what she's done tonight "Thanks you're looking pretty good yourself sir" Layla laughs then nods as he mentions the guest time they actually hung out "Yeah all that's missing is Naomi I think she's by the bar and don't worry I'm sure Nicole will be fine" she smiles seeing that Austin is concerned fir her band mate "Hey can we talk in private for a minute?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#71 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:29:37(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Naomi smiles when she sees Chris she had always liked Chris and his show "Hey Chris you know been with the girls a little too long we all need some alone time hey enjoying the party?" She asks then looks at him "Hey do you think you could get us a round I'll pay"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
#72 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:31:30(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic takes another hit at the blunt as well, the high starting to kick in a little now. "Yeah, so I would invite you to the wedding but I thought that might be too awkward and sh*t you know?"

Offline freestylechamp  
#73 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:34:42(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris laughed "So even you girls need some me time." he nods and orders two beers and pays for it. "I got this is on me, You girls did good I saw you perform."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#74 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:37:51(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

"Oh yeah definitely you try spending every second with four other girls and then when you get back to the hotel you're still with one" she thinks for a second "But then again you are a guy and it sounds like every guys dream and nightmare" she laughs a little "Awe thanks that's so sweet" she smiles "Thanks again glad you liked it oh and congratulations on your award by the way" she smiles again
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#75 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:37:56(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Yeah, that would be weird." Tisha shakes her head laughing. She wouldn't want to see another woman walk down the aisle to him.

Her high kicks in when she leans in close to him. She looks at his lips.

"You were always a good kisser."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#76 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:42:00(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

"I thought so," Dominic says laughing. "I forget I mentioned it." He looks at her and smiles. "You weren't bad yourself."

Offline Famouss7x7  
#77 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:42:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin looked concerned at Layla and was even worried "Yeah sure, let's go" he paused "Everything okay?"

Jerry laughed restjng his drunken head on Billy's too. "Hell yeah I'm drunk!!!" He screamed out as he started dancing. He had his arm around Billy in a friendly way as if they were close mates as he dance. "naaaaaaaah no sword fights unless I say so man" at this point Jerry was almost trashed . He looked at Billy "Take another one you sexy fuck" jerry laughed continuing to move to the music. He usually got wild when he drank and this was no different .

Suzie continues to moan and moves away from Jordan "You got a condom babe?" Suzie remembered that was very important "You betterrrr have a condom"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#78 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:44:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Think nothing of it, I I spend a lot of time with females and it's not as fun as I thought it would be." He said commenting on his work with females, and spending so much time with them. "I'm just a nice guy like that, and thank you I didn't think I was going to win honestly. I thought honor was going to win, now I have to man up and write a good acceptance speech like I was talking about," he said drinking his beer "what about you girls you won tonight too, so congratulations to you."

Jordan went to his wallet and thankfully he took a condom out of it. Never was he so happy to follow his dad's advice to keep him in his wallet, and we wasn't about to mess this moment up by looking relive and say he dad taught him this. He just gave her the condom that she asked her and hope she didn't ask him to put it on himself and show how little of experience he has in sex.

Edited by user 22 September 2014 13:47:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#79 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:45:42(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha wonders if he miss the old thing.

"I'm tempted to get in some trouble tonight." she bites lip
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#80 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:49:31(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

"What kind of trouble?" Dominic already knew exactly what she meant but he asks anyway. He couldn't lie, he was tempted just a little, as she looked good just as she always did, but wasn't trying to cross that line.