logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online BrownSugar  
#81 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:49:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Billy laughs as they rest their heads together. He tries to look Jerry in the eye as they speak but he is totally trashed now and can barely keep him in his focus as the room starts to spin. "Being drunk is....is the best though! Well, actually being fucking baked is the best but I ain't got that shit on me right now." He laughs and dances with Jerry, more holding onto him so that he doesn't fall rather than actually dancing. Billy isn't really one for dancing but in this state of mind, he'll do anything. He holds onto Jerry with one hand and uses the other to down his shot. "Nah, you're the se-sexy fuck!" Billy smirks and puts his arms around Jerry's neck. "How...h-h-how adventurous and wild are you?" he asks with a rather sweet smile as opposed to his regular, serious expression.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#82 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:51:07(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
When their alone Layla nods a little then smiles a little she felt a bit nervous "Everything is fine okay so Jamie is spending the night in Nicole's room to look after her and Alex and Jamie share a room so I got mine alone and was wondering if maybe you wanted to come over to I'm...celebrate later?" Layla felt a bit awkward saying that since she felt like one if the least sexual people ever "If you're not like busy and stuff"

Naoi laughs skittle then nods "It's not all it's cracked up to be huh?" She then laughs a little "Well I knew it was between the two of you wasn't sure who would take it though I'm sure your acceptance speech will be better than ours three of us were crying like babies Alex and I kept it together though" she then nods "That is correct luckily we picked up two awards tonight and thank you again" she smiles
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#83 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:53:56(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)

Tisha backs up and laughs,

"I'll leave that for you to find out". Tisha knows he knows what she's talking about. She is in a relationship as well as he, but he is quite tempting.

"You missed me?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#84 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:57:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris nods "Well you know for someone as single as I to work with a girl it all well and good but when the girl has a boyfriend and he doesn't like you always around her, and the girl you met from your job just see you as a character from your show and not a real person. Alone time is really the best time." drinking more of his beer he laughed as he heard them crying like babies. "I don't win much if at all so every win is big for me no matter how small, So what do you have plan for tonight?" asked what she was going to do now that the awards were over.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#85 Posted : 22 September 2014 13:59:24(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Austin was totally shocked by what Layla was saying and put a big smile on "yeaaaah I wanna celebrate.... of course" Austin put his hands on her waist "I'm not busy babe, its whatever you like" he winks laughing knowing that was one of SYNCO' songs. "Its gonna be fun tonight. When do you want to go?"

Jerry is screaming now "Wooooo! I'm spinning as he is having a ball dancing an laughing with Billy in his arm "Fucking drunk hahahhahaha" Jerry just start laughing "I'm adventurous as FUCK! I CAN GO ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW" Jerry didn't get what Billy was going at but that point Jerry could do anything. He took a sip of a beer and held onto Billy and he hand on to him. "Don't worry I got you." He said, holding Billy still so he didn't fall but still having trouble keeping himself balance. He just laughed
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Princess_Valentine  
#86 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:00:25(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Dominic laughs. "Yeah, okay." He thinks about her question, wondering if he should answer it or not. "Uh, from time to time I reminiscence about us but that's normal," he finally says.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#87 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:05:19(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha smiles, "It is. So when is the new music coming?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#88 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:06:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy laughs and turns his head a little when Jerry starts screaming. "Mate...y-you-you're going to make me go deaf in a minute!" He chuckles and continues to hold onto Jerry with his arms around his neck, letting Jerry take the lead in the dancing. Billy doesn't have very good rhythm when he's sober and now that he's wrecked, he'd just be falling all over the place if not for the support of Jerry. "Would you be OK if...if I did this?...." Billy then places his lips against Jerry's and kisses him very softly. It was basically just lips pressed against lips and nothing more since he doesn't want to push him into anything. Billy chuckles and pats Jerry on the chest. "I'm going for a piss." As soon as he goes to move away, he stumbles and has to hold onto Jerry again.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#89 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:09:27(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Naomi nods as she listens to Chris talk before speaking herself "Well you know girls and guys can be pretty big jackasses sometimes it sucks for the non jackass people like us all the good ones are taken or play for another team" she laughs a little when their drinks cone she raises hers up "Here's to all the jackasses we're gonna have to deal with before we actually find that decent non jackass" she taps her drink against Chris' before drinking it Naomi has had some trouble with guys in her past as well which was probably a bit obvious now "Oh we don't win much either which is why there were tears tonight was actually our first time winning an award" Naomi shrugs "Probably gonna try to get as drunk as possible then stop to a Denny's to sober up before heading back to the hotel you?"

Layla smiles seeing how excited Austin got she was still a bit nervous since tonight would be her first time when Austin mentions their song Layla laughs probably more than she should have "Whenever you want babe" she smiles then laughs skittle thinking if how different she is when she's recording or performing it's easier for her to be sexual then for some reason "I can't believe we're really going to do this" she laughs little still feeling kinda nervous but excited at the same time
My Acts

UserPostedImage
#90 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:10:24(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic smiles, glad that she thought so. He was having a hard time trying to phrase his words carefully without being tempted to flirt with her. "Well I'm about to drop my next single from my EP next month then release the EP soon too. Then its on to my album. I already got the lead single for it. Its the sh*t though. Can't wait for people to hear it. What about you?"

Offline Famouss7x7  
#91 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:17:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Billy laughs and turns his head a little when Jerry starts screaming. "Mate...y-you-you're going to make me go deaf in a minute!" He chuckles and continues to hold onto Jerry with his arms around his neck, letting Jerry take the lead in the dancing. Billy doesn't have very good rhythm when he's sober and now that he's wrecked, he'd just be falling all over the place if not for the support of Jerry. "Would you be OK if...if I did this?...." Billy then places his lips against Jerry's and kisses him very softly. It was basically just lips pressed against lips and nothing more since he doesn't want to push him into anything. Billy chuckles and pats Jerry on the chest. "I'm going for a piss." As soon as he goes to move away, he stumbles and has to hold onto Jerry again.

A drunk Jerry just submits when Billy kisses him and closes his eyes after. "Yoooooooo why'd you just kiss me" he starts laughing totally unable to be serious "You better not tell anyone about this shit or else" Jerry wasnt sure if he liked it or not but he was too drunk to really care "Bill needed to piss and so did he so he continued to hold onto Billy as they tried to walk to the bathroom holding onto each other and tripping over each other as well. "FUCK BRO we are trashed as fuck!" Jerry held a better grip onto Billy to sure he was up right. Placing his band on his stomach and one around his neck as they walked like drunken fools "Woooo coming through mother fuckers move outta the way! Jerry yelled at people
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#92 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:18:58(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Here here," he said toasting with her, he really didn't know a lot about people personal life mostly because he knew that their should be a limit to what they should get people the media and the public when it comes to there celebrities. "Well expect to win a lot more in the future, you girls came on the show and know you girls are getting the media bump like I did with Enlightened, that makes me two for two on picking people with amazing talent." he joked he did like them both and wanted the two of them to succeed. "Me, I don't know would you mind if I get drunk with you? I don't have anything else plan?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#93 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:19:27(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha was always Dom's biggest fan. She gets giddy when he hears of his music. "Oh my God. you have to let me hear some stuff". Its been along time, the fans need an album boo."

Tisha inhales when she says, "I recorded a lot over the summer. Album 8 already".
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#94 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:26:20(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Naomi laughed after the toast she was lucky not to be one if the popular members of SYNCO so her private business wasn't bothered as much she laughed when he mentions how he's 2 for 2 with picking out talent so far "Guess you got a good set of eyes and ears then" she laughs again before smiling "Thanks I hope we can keep this roll we're on so far going and I'm sure you'll be getting more awards as well" Naomi smiles "Nah I don't mind my boss stole my date so I can use the company specially if that company is a good looking guy" she laughed a little and drank more if her drink "You go to the awards with anyone?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
#95 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:27:08(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic smiles, pleased with how she always supported his music. "Okay, I'll let you hear something." He laughs. "Yeah, I know. It's coming with a lot of other big things." He shakes his head. "Damn that's crazy. Album number 8 really? I can't wait to hear it. If I'm going to let you hear something you gotta let me do the same."

Online BrownSugar  
#96 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:27:12(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy laughs lightly at Jerry's reaction. He was sort of hoping they would continue kissing but at least Jerry didn't seem to be offended or annoyed. "Eh...I just wanted to. You're hot, mate. Definitely the best looking Stat Nerd by far. Though I wouldn't kick Christopher out of bed either." Billy smirks and holds onto Jerry as they make their way across the floor, towards the toilets. "Out of the way, peasants! Two pop kings coming through!" Billy yells and laughs. They finally make it across the room and Billy pushes the toilet door opened with great force, causing the pair to nearly fall through it. He laughs and waddles over to the urinal, still holding onto Jerry. "Lemme go....I need to unzip."
UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#97 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:42:06(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Okay bet, if your not busy come to the studio sometime next week. I'll play some stuff for you. "
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#98 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:50:09(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Wait your boss stole your date? that must have been interesting, just make sure you can get yourself a raise." he said laughing. "I never have someone tell I have good ears before that's a first. well thank you, Your easy on the eyes too. No I came here with me, myself and I."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#99 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:50:31(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

"Alright, cool. I'll do that." Dominic notices that it was getting a bit late, normally he wouldn't mind staying out even later than this, but he had a busy day tomorrow. "I should probably head out now. Got an early start tomorrow. I'll talk to you soon." He stands and hugs Tisha, before leaving the club.

Edited by user 22 September 2014 15:04:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline mebeme101  
#100 Posted : 22 September 2014 14:57:18(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

"Yes my boss Billy Khan just snatched him from me" she shakes her head a little before laughing "I meant a nice ear for music but they have nice shape too I suppose" she pretends to be focusing on his ears "Yup they're pretty nice wars" she laughs a little before putting on her snobby teenage girl impression "Like oh my god you came without a date? Like who does that?" She laughs again not able to keep it up "But in reality that's cool sometimes it's nice to cone alone of course I wouldn't know because I'm around the others 24/7 but I imagine it's not too bad" she takes another sip of her drink
My Acts

UserPostedImage