logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<45678>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#101 Posted : 22 September 2014 15:26:33(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris laughed "billy took your date, well that's just unfair," he finished his beer and made somewhat of a pout face "Hey you are the only who called me handsome with good eyes and ears, don't try and take it back now." he just jokingly and then listen as she was going into who you should come with a date, " It's a lot better to come to this stuff alone, cause I can hit on cute girls all night and nobody is going to be mad, or hurt, because I came by myself. You on the other hand had a date and if they come back and see you with me having fun, well they are going to feel left out, aren't they." he then order another round.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 23/09/2014(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#102 Posted : 22 September 2014 15:36:05(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
"Yeah I think it's the hair that got my date that Billy has extremely nice hair" she laughs then nods "Okay you can take that compliment any way you want to"she laughs again then listens to him and shrugs "Like I said my date left me for my boss so I'm a free woman to be honest my date and I were never really good friends before anyway the opposite actually don't know what came over me when I agreed" she shrugs then grabs one of the drinks and takes a sip she then looks at Chris "So you find any girls to hit on yet?" She laughs a little
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#103 Posted : 22 September 2014 15:46:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris: "Well, billy's hair does look good, I don't know your hair is looking good too. And I like long hair. Billy's it too short." He drinked his second beer smiling "Well seeing how much trouble football players are in for hitting on girls, I would much father flirt. So Naomi, have you been with a white guy you know what they about us once you go white everything is alright, not as catchy but you we try."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#104 Posted : 22 September 2014 15:55:08(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
"Oh well yeah I did start using a new shampoo" Naomi touches her hair then laughs a little "I'm actually thinking about dying it blue soon" Naomi laughs at his football player joke "Trie true flirting is better than hitting on" she laughs again "Well that's a new one but yes I actually have and it wasn't even alright" she sad before laughing "But I'm willing to try again I mean I did go to the awards with Jerry Holmes"
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#105 Posted : 16 May 2017 10:34:08(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Brett Mason waits outside of Lavo Club for his fellow New Heroes castmate, Jordan. Brett was wearing a black button up shirt and jeans and some black shoes to go with it. Even though he was underage, he had a fake ID that he intended on using to get in. He knew Jordan looked older, so waiting for him to walk in was the better idea. He looked at time as he waited at the corner for Jordan to pull up. "Fuck is this guy?" Brett thought to himself as he checked the time.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#106 Posted : 16 May 2017 10:55:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jordan has been running all over with the new movie and interviews and presenting spending time with the wife when she wasn't busy. Jordan was a lot more mature and grown up than his aged told and he was also more demanding of himself and others around him. That didn't mean it was above parties and having fun. But he felt the need to carry himself a different way in order to get a more professional​ response. He came with white lining pants and a light blue shirt. "Brett what's going on? You got here early," he said. Going up to greet his cast member

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#107 Posted : 16 May 2017 11:05:10(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Brett finally saw Jordan in a distance and got up to walk toward him. Brett too, was becoming more and more busy now that the movie was coming out in nearly a month. This was Brett's first major movie and before this he did stage acting but nothing as major. He was getting used to everything going on. But he wanted to have some fun with his new friends, this one being Jordan who he had scenes with during the movie. When Jordan walks up to him Brett grins. "Look what the wind brought it..its Jordan Avocado" Brett said playfully punching his buddy. "Would've taken my time if I knew you were gonna be that long!" Brett says with a laugh as they get online to get into the club that was already booming with music. This was Brett's first time going clubbing, he was honestly nervous about not getting in but of course he wouldn't let that show.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#108 Posted : 16 May 2017 11:19:27(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He gave Brett a stare "it's Mr. Stockholm," he said before laughing as Brett lightly jab him. "Beauty takes time, that's all man. I got to look good at all times and give these people what they want." He wasn't nervous about the club cause he been getting into clubs before he was able to drink. He gets the the front and gives the bouncer his ID and then nodded his head to brett and they both got in. "The easy part is done, now to go the bar and get something to drink," he whispered to Brett.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#109 Posted : 16 May 2017 11:26:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"Oh shit!" Brett says when they walk into the club. Seeing Jordan have control like that was pretty damn cool to Brett. Brett was never really one of the "cool kids" at school, but always made many friends because of his sense of humor. When they walk in Brett looks around at the lavish club. It was nicely decorated and was booming with music and hot ladies. He was already enjoying him. "Mr Stockholm huh, isn't your wife suppose to have your last night?" He says "That's dedication right there. Gotta respect that." Brett says as they get to the bar. Brett only drank one other time, but he was ready to go again. They are greeted by a beautiful bartender who eyes them both. "What can I get both of you handsome men?" She says, looking at Brett and than at Jordan, giving Jordan a sexy wink. Brett looks at Jordan, unsure of what they should drink.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#110 Posted : 16 May 2017 11:53:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Yea, 2017 I love her enough to take her name plus people can say Stockholm so much easier, people can't even spell avogadro, not avocado."As he gets to the bar he smiles at the bartender, "You say that to all your customers and I'm sure you get all the cat calls too. Can my friend and I get a rum and coke."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#111 Posted : 16 May 2017 12:05:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

The bartender winks at Jordan again and licks her lips, preparing the drinks for Brett and Jordan. She turns around "I don't want cat calls...I want MAN calls." She says. Brett laughs looking at the bartender. "Well you got two right here..." Brett says laughing. The bartender turns around perking out her cleavage a bit as she places the drinks down. Brett can't believe his young mind as he stares at her nice racks. He looks at Jordan with widen eyes as he picks up his glass. "Let's fuckin toast to that!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#112 Posted : 16 May 2017 12:23:39(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Fuck with some real men then," he said flirting with her as he winked at her. He glanced at Brett to go and get her number "Toast," he said clicking shot glasses and then looking at the bartender "Say have you heard about this new hero movie that is coming out?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#113 Posted : 16 May 2017 12:40:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
"Fuck with some real men then," he said flirting with her as he winked at her. He glanced at Brett to go and get her number "Toast," he said clicking shot glasses and then looking at the bartender "Say have you heard about this new hero movie that is coming out?"

She turns around bending over on the bar table. "Real men huh?" She whispers. Brett picks up his glass, clinking it with Jordan's and flooring the drink. It was strong as hell but he's suppose to be a man right now and real men don't use chasers apparently. "You got a number so these two men could could fuck with you?" The bartender nods writing her paper down and passing it to him. "You're cute, I'd probably steal your manhood" she says giggling. Brett scuffs. "You can steal whatever you want." Brett says asking for another rum shot for him and Jordan, when she returns she answers Jordan. "It's on commercial all the time." She says. "Why?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#114 Posted : 16 May 2017 13:11:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jordan smiled "Well, this guy right here is acting in this movie, and I'm sure he would like someone to help with the lines. I'm not going to be around him all the time and as much as he might want me there to show him the ropes, I think it would be better if someone else was there to help him out," He smiled at Brett "Are you free today after work?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#115 Posted : 07 June 2017 06:20:57(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron has been in a lot of bad moments in his life. He started out as a rapper to get out of the ghetto and to get money to help people he felt he had in his corner. One thing lead to another and soon he got his shot as rapper and was getting decent exposure but then everything changed he fed into this narrative of being bad, being thuggish, being a monster, a criminal and that became a persona for him. He did things that work for that character and did things he never thought he would do. The only thing that happen to him was his run in with a certain Cuban from Bayamo, Granma. She was part of the reason he had that shift his is persona to a bad guy. She was also the only one to fight against him. He was even thinking about revenge but lately he has just decided to stop caring and going to normal. So it was really weird that one time he was trying to give up on that he saw her and she was part of King Brawl that he was in part of. So now that he was doing that he had to go to that award show but to bump into Nina while breaking up a fight with Younghood and Drew.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#116 Posted : 07 June 2017 06:43:31(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
It was hard to talk about Nina and Tyron without bringing up all the bad stuff. In fact, all they had was the bad stuff, with a few neutral moments from filming on the show. She put the boy in the hospital for starters, it was weird for them to even just casually see each other around. Bumping into him while breaking up a friend's fight should've been the most awkward thing to ever happen to both of them but nah. "Those fucking fucktards! Do I look like I came here to break up a damn fight?" Nina was more or less dressed like a flamingo. She walked in the club with Tyron where the after-party was being held. "Is it just me or was that shit uncalled for?" Nina was annoyed. She was having a great night and Drew and Young Hood really put their foot in it.
Offline freestylechamp  
#117 Posted : 07 June 2017 06:56:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I agree it was uncalled but so is what you are wearing. I almost feel like that is worst than anything I could thought of at the moment." He looked at the way she was dress and sighe, "But it was stupid and for no reason Tisha is known for having a rep so it's isn't a good idea for him to get attached to someone like that I know what that is like." He then say down at a table, and looked at Rum "you want something to drink, anything that not over 10 bucks and free refills." He said as if that was enough to treat her, he really wasn't all that in to money now and this wasn't cheap being here, with afterparty mark ups. Still he felt like he could offer her a drink. "Lets try not to go to any unmarked black suvs this time."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 07/06/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#118 Posted : 07 June 2017 07:15:30(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Excuse me???" Nina gasped, taking full offense. "I'll have you know that I was deeply inspired by mother nature to put this on. Flamingos are some of the greatest creatures to roam this Earth!" She sat down across from him and nodded. "Someone like that? What's that supposed to mean, what's so wrong with Tisha? I love her, that's my bitch. Her life is just.... all over the place." When Tyron asked what she wanted to drink, Nina tried to think for a minute. "Hm, I don't know. Surprise me? I want to get fucked up on some cheap liquor. It'll be just like the old days." When he brings up the black SUVs, she sinks down in her seat. "I won't...you keep bringing that up..." Nina said with a soft groan.
Offline freestylechamp  
#119 Posted : 07 June 2017 07:37:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Mother Nature inspire that smoking session that cause you to think to put on hot pink dress with feathers." Tyron said shaking his head with his hand over his eyes. "You are a pretty woman but your looks are that good to make that dress decent." he said wondering what was going on in her mind to wear something like that. He then thought of something cheap "Give me Evan Williams Black Label bourbon." he said getting a big bottle of liquor "There a reason I keep bringing it up, I don't have a problem with what happen. I don't but I just prepping you for when I do it, you won't be surprise and call the swat team on me." He laughed a little bit. "Of course I knew what was going to happen I wanted to see what you were going to do. I might do it again just to see where's your head is at. give you a loaded gun and tell you to shoot me."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 11/02/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#120 Posted : 07 June 2017 07:58:55(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"...Well, I can't deny that." Nina said, laughing knowing that she did have a few hits of a blunt before deciding on what to wear. "At least you called me pretty." She laughed again, smiling at him when he chose bourbon. "Ahh, gotta love fake whiskey. Don't even worry about a glass. It's going to be a long night with you, I just wanna drink straight from the bottle." Nina laughed into a sigh. "I know you're gonna get me back anyday now...but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. It'll happen when it happens but for now, I don't...I just don't feel like talking about it." The more Nina talked to Tyron, the less comfortable she felt talking about what went down that dark night. She wasn't entirely sure why, she rarely felt remorse, let alone showed it to the person she wronged. It was obnoxious of her to think that he'd even care if she wanted to talk about it or not. If anyone should have a problem with it it should be the guy who faced the trauma. Nina zoned out. She paused for a minute and then giggled to herself, a thought slipping to mind. She looked up at Tyron, already knowing he was curious to know what she randomly started laughing at. "It's nothing, it's nothing."