logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#1 Posted : 14 October 2014 09:58:13(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Austin and Layla had been going through a lot this Austin had been dealing with his new fame and family issues while Layla had been dealing with depression she had also been stabbed earlier this year and had changed a bit since of course there have been good moments for both the girls recently had a lot of success on the charts with their album and last two singles and both picked up some awards recently however as soon as things were getting good they got bad once again Layla and Austin had decided to 'celebrate' after winning their awards they found out later though the the condom they used had ripped and they've been afraid ever since however they knew they had to wait to take a test Layla thought today would be a good time so she took not only one but three tests each of which came out with solid sign Layla had also been a bit late recently so she knew that it was real now Layla was currently standing at Austin's door she didn't know how she was going to tell him or how he was going to react she was terrified Layla had been at his door for nearly 20 minutes now unsure of she should knock of just leave after thinking about it she took a deep breath and knocked on the door Layla didn't really look her best right now she was wearing an oversized hoodie which covered her shorts her hair was tied back in a ponytail she didn't have any makeup on and it was a pretty obvious that she had been crying earlier after finding out she couldn't help it she was afraid of so many things she didn't think she could be a good mother yet and if this got out it could ruin not only her but the girls and Austin as well she also hadn't told anybody not even her mother who she usually told everything to Layla felt like she was about to cry again as she started thinking about all the consequences once again she stood there looking down and trying not to cry as she waited for Austin to come to the door
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 14 October 2014 10:16:52(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Austin had been waiting for Layla to arrive for a few hours. He had some things he needed to tend to but had to seriously put things on hold to see and talk to Layla since things were going well but simply made a steep turn. After the award ceremony a few weeks before Austin and Layla had sex and the two spoke about the possibility of something happening because Layla had been feeling a bit off. Austin didn't think much of it since he knew for sure that he was protected and that it was most likely a scare. Austin was still however afraid at what results would be especially considering both him and Kayla were seriously in the prime of their career and with their relationship being highly sought after he knew all of his actions would somehow effect him in a way. But still he remained positive. Austin lay in his bed waiting for her to arrive. It was the first time he got some peace and quiet and his mom had been out at at her friends. When he hears a knock at the door and jumped up quickly and happy to see Layla. He gets to the door and opens it to see Layla practically in tears. His heart automatically stopped "Oh my god babe are you okay? Austin grabbed her hand gently and moved her in the house and closed the door. He gave her a hug and kissed her "What's wrong babe?" Austin felt so concerned and didn't know what could have happened. "Come sit down and talk to me...tell me what's going on". Austin hated to see Layla feeling down, it almost reflected on his mood but he remained strong just for her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline mebeme101  
#3 Posted : 14 October 2014 10:30:51(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

After Austin opens the door Layla wipes a few of the tears from her eyes that have made their way out when Austin pulled her in for a hug and kissed her it usually made her feel better but right now it didn't help much she felt as if everything was just going to fall apart Layla shook her head when Austin asked if she was ok Layla was actually very far from being ok right now "Austin...I took a test well I took three actually" she let out a small sigh "I'm pregnant" she looked at Austin then back down at the floor she wasn't ready to be a mother yet and she didn't think Austin would be ready to be a father either they were both still so young Layla felt more at fault right now since she was the one who had the idea that night "I'm sorry I'm so sorry" she says as she tries not to cry "What do we do?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 14 October 2014 10:37:51(UTC)
Famouss7x7

When the words "I'm Pregnant" came out of Laylas mouth Austin stopped breathing for a second. It was like silence came upon him, he couldn't hear anything as his heart dropped down to his stomach as he the shock went through his body. He felt chills as he opened his mouth is complete astonishment. He couldn't believe it. It all made sense as to why Layla was a complete and utter wreck. Austin didn't know what to say. He was only 17 years old and could have sworn he was protected. What was his mom gonna say? His little brother and older sister. And his father? What would the media do if they got ahold of this. He looked at Layla deeply and his rubs his forehead as if he head a headache. He sighed bowing his head and closing his eyes before looking back up at Kayla "Kayla...ho...how....how is this possible? I wore a condom? Layla I just....what...are...w..." Austin just made a big sigh and tried to keep his composure just off the strength of how sensitive he knew Kayla was. He took a deep breath "Are you sure they were positive?" He paused "We can't tell anyone right now. We seriously can't. We can't risk this getting out but we have to try and get threw this together. Did you tell anyone?" Austin sat down and just face palmed "Wow. This is crazy....."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline mebeme101  
#5 Posted : 14 October 2014 10:47:51(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla couldn't help but feel more nervous and guilty after seeing Austin's reaction to all of this she steps back a little from him before shaking her head "No none of the girls know my sister doesn't know I haven't told my mom or anybody else did you tell anybody?" She asks looking a little nervous when Austin sits down she goes to sit next to him although she was a nervous wreck she knew she had to try to calm him down "W...we'll get through this Austin think about everything else that we've both gone through together and separately" Layla says remembering Austin told her something similar awhile ago on twitter she gently kissed his cheek then looked at him "What do we do Austin? Are you sure that we shouldn't tell our parents?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 14 October 2014 10:57:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin just sighed once more. It literally made his heart feel good when she repeated words that he once told her and really felt like they were as one on this situation but it was really beyond belief. Stars aren't suppose to be going through this but Austin knew there was nothing that could hold him and Layla back. When he heard her words of encouragement he felt stronger and wanted her to feel strong too. "You know what? You're right?" Austin fights through his own disbelief and felt they needed to take this head on "We will get through this. We really will" after Austin kisses his him puts his arm around her and continued to speak "I didn't tell anyone about what's going on because I could swear that everything was fine but I was wrong." He waited a bit "I think I'll tell my mom, should I? I don't know what she'll say but I feel like she could really help us out. But babe, this cannot get out to the media. We need to act like everything is fine outside of these doors." It was a shame how fame would have to shape someone's mood outside of closed doors and that Austin and Layla couldn't really show themselves in their true mood because of their celebrity. "At this point. I don't know what we do.....I can't believe there's like....a baby inside of you. It makes me pretty happy actually" Austin smiled a bit trying to be a bit bright "A little Austin inside of that tummy of yours" Austin smiled poking her belly .....what we do isss....I don't know babe." He shook his head "You know I usually have the answers to things but this, I'm literally lost for an answer"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#7 Posted : 14 October 2014 11:22:24(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla smiled a little more seeing Austin calm down she nodded as she listened to him agree with her even though she still had her doubts about all of this "Good we can do it" she said trying her best to sound confident about it she then nods once again as he talks about telling his mother "Yeah and I'll tell mine I mean they're both moms so they could help us through it and stuff" she says with a smile "Where is your mom by the way?" After Austin says they have to act like they're fine she nods Layla had been doing that for awhile now well in public anyway "I know it won't get out we just have to keep it limited on who knows" Layla thinks for a second "Hey my sister went through something like this once maybe we could tell her too she might be able to help out a little and I know she won't tell" Layla was 100% sure that her sister would keep quiet at one point she was closer to her sister than her mother they haven't really talked much lately though when Austin mentions being happy about it Layla was kind of scared "Do you think we'd be able to handle a baby Austin?" Asked looking down at her stomach she then placed a hand over it before looking up at him "You know our moms will probably have us talk about other options"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#8 Posted : 17 December 2016 16:04:36(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

It's that time of the year again the time when Layla goes off with decorations and inflatable Christmas decoration outside were multiple inflatable and regular dcorations Snowmen, elves, reindeer, present boxes, light up candy canes and of course a huge inflatable Santa with a sleigh and reindeer on top of the roof Christmas lights were also hung up all around the outside of the house thanks to Layla's boyfriend Austin Nimmo who Layla had been making help her decorate since December 1st the inside of the house was also as Christmas-y and cozy as can be stockings were hung above the fireplace along with garland which also made it's way up the staircase decorations could be seen all around the house the best part was probably the tree Layla had gone to three different places to find the perfect one a tall yet fat beautiful green tree whcih Layla had re-decorated three different times before getting it perfect she had just finished preparing the hot chocolate and cookies which were homemade thanks to some recipes from band member Nicole the cookies were filled with chocolate ship and peppermint she had placed each one neatly on the Santa trey which sat on the side table by the sofa where Layla was currently sitting she had a cup of the hot chocolate in her hand in her Santa head mug the on top of the hot chocolate was a pile of whip cream and a marshmallow the cup also had a candy cane sticking out of it as decoration sort of how a fancy drink has the little umbrellas she also fixed one for Austin in a snowman hat mug Layla was wrapped up in a red blanket with snowflakes all over it she was wearing white plain white t-shirt that belonged to Austin and was big enough to cover her up she also had on a pair of knee high socks with red and white stripes her messy hair was put up with a clip she was currently watching Home Alone sitting all comfy in her blanket as she waited for Austin to come inside knowing he'd be finished putting the lights up soon something about Christmas brought out Layla's inner perfectionist she had always loved this time of the year it was so happy and cheery and lately Layla had been dealing with depression for awhile now so this was something she definitely needed and it did help as she almost felt like a kid watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate while eating cookies
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#9 Posted : 17 December 2016 16:12:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin had been working tirelessly to get the Christmas lights up and running. It took him a while to do so as well, as he was the only one working on it and he knew it had to be perfect or Layla would nag him to do it all over again. But he didn't mind, he knew Layla loved getting into the Christmas spirit, and it definitely lifted his spirits. It took him a long time to get the lights up and they were finally ready to be up and running. He used a extension chord that ran from inside the out to the outside to get the lights running, and with one click, the entire outside of the house was beautifully lit with cliche Christmas colors, but it was certainly a wonderful sight. Austin was proud of himself about it as it turned out to be a wonderful site. Austin wiped the sweat from his forehead after looking at the lights with a smile on his face "Layla will love this" he thought to himself as he walked into the house. Austin was wearing a pullover sweater and sweats that was nice and cozy for the weather. He smells the cookies and hot chocolate and walks to his girlfriend who's watching home alone "The lights look so nice babe! You gotta see it!" He smiled looking at the freshly baked cookies and hot chocolate "This for me?" Austin said with a grin, giving Layla a nice kiss on her forehead, excited to eat and drink the hot chocolate as it was apart of their deal. "Took me hours, but I know you'll love it" Austins says with a bright smile on his face and excitement in his voice.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#10 Posted : 17 December 2016 16:30:07(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

A huge smile crept across her face as she heard Austin come in she took the blanket off as he made his way inside when he told her about how the lights came out she was excited after Austin kissed her on the forehead she stood up and gave him a little kiss on the lips "Thank you so much babe I gotta see them" She said as she began to slide her Rudolph slippers on she then smiled once again when Austin mentioned the cookies "Duh" she lets out a small giggle before continuing "It took four tries but the cookies finally came out perfect the rest were burnt" she says jokingly before heading outside to check out the lights in her excitement she seemed to have forgot that all she was wearing was one of Austin's t-shirts and a pair of really long socks which are far from appropriate winter wear as she got outside the cool air hit her almost immediately but she managed to make her way outside anyway she seen all of the lights and decorations set up so perfectly and all she could do is stare with wide eyes and a smile as if she were a kid in a candy store she made her way back inside and ran straight over to Austin and pulled him in for a tight hug and longer kiss before pulling away once again "Babe it's so beautiful thank you so much" the excitement in her voice matched that of a kid who just got the present they'd been begging for for months "You're the best I think someone deserves more than cookies and hot chocolate" she said in a more flirty suggestive tone before switching back "Buuuut that'll come later" she sad jokingly this time before picking her hot chocolate up off of the side table and drinking some Layla had sat down with Austin and cuddled up to him laying her head on his chest on the couch finally feeling content with the house "It all came out so perfect I'm so happy" she says as she looks around at the decorations and tree inside then up to Austin "Thanks for putting up with all of this" she says before giggling
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 18 December 2016 14:07:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

While Layla went outside, Austin quickly stood up and proceeded to run up the stairs before Layla came back. Little to Layla's knowledge, Austin purchased Layla a BEAUTIFUL promise ring for Christmas that same day shortly before he put up the lights and never got a chance to hide it. Layla is truly Austin's first love, prior to her, there have been girls back before Austin became famous that he messed around with, but it was nothing as serious as the relationship he was currently in. Layla was Austin's first everything, and after being with her for quite a while now, he wanted to really take their relationship to the next level. This promise ring was going to be his vow to be with her for as long has he could. Austin simply felt like what they've been having was perfect, and that she was his true soulmate. Austin finally felt like this Christmas was the time Austin would truly propose his unconditional love for Layla Sanchez. Aaron quickly slips the ring box in his jacket pocket upstairs and runs back downstairs like nothing ever happened. He takes a seat and takes a sip of the nice, hot, chocolatey hot chocolate and even a bite of the cookie, when Layla returns, Austin's eyes light up. He could see in her eyes that she loved the lights, and when she reassures that, Austin giggles feeling proud of himself, returning the kiss to his girlfriend. "I'm so glad you like it babe, my arms and everything are hurting but I really feel in the Christmas spirit now, don't you?" Austin chuckles once more as he continues to chew the cookies, "I love the cookies, they came out really good." he says holding his girlfriend as she rests on him, he kisses her once more when Layla suggests some naughtiness "How later?" Austin giggles biting his lip "Its all come out perfect, I deserve so much more than cookies and hot chocolate" Austin says jokingly "Don't worry, I love you, I'd put up with all of this, even if you drive me crazy sometimes" Austin smiles, thinking about the ring upstairs and how Layla may react to it in a few days. For some reason he felt rather nervous.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#12 Posted : 18 December 2016 15:01:19(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla nods in response to Austin's question "Yeah I definitely do we need more presents under the tree though I gotta get more for your family, mine, the girls and of course you" Layla says despite the tree being full of presents already for the people she's listed Layla had gotten Austin four gifts despite only one being under the tree the one under the tree was probably the cheapest but more sentimental being a scrapbook of the four with pictures of them from the time they first met in the studio to now, the second was Cartier necklace which is something Layla had hid in her own jewelry box which was an unorganized mess, the third was mainly clothes that she knew he'd like after being with someone for so long you get a feel on their style, fourth was a guitar Layla noticed Austin had his eye on which was hid over at Alex's apartment "Thanks got the recipe from Nic you would not believe how difficult it was to get them right got easier after I realized I should start using a timer" she giggles lightly Layla smiles after being kissed again by Austin she really had loved being with him Austin was her first everything as well including boyfriend back in school Layla didn't have too many friends let alone boyfriends which was partly because she kept to herself she enjoyed moments like this just being cuddled up to her boyfriend and watching television something about Austin really comforted Layla even before they started dating Layla had felt comfortable around him like when they were in the studio which is surprising because despite being a bit more social than some it does take Layla a bit of time to bond with someone and get truly comfortable around them of course there have been the rare ones that she automatically feels comfortable with like Valentina or the girls and of course Austin he also made her feel happy if not for him who knows where she'd be right now Austin had been a huge help for Layla in her battle with depression which was another reason she loved him so much she giggles when Austin asks how long "After we finish the hot chocolate and cookies you know I didn't slave over a stove for nothing" she says jokingly "I agree you definitely deserve waaaay more" she says before looking up at him and giving him a wink she then moves from the position she was in to give Austin another long kiss this time a more passionate one when she pulls back she speaks softly "But you can get it now if you want" she says before biting her lip slightly then moving in to kiss him once more
My Acts

UserPostedImage