logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

37 Pages«<3334353637>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#681 Posted : 29 October 2013 09:22:01(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Andrea smiles up at Billy the more he arches his back and moves around, gripping him at the base so she can get more of a purchase and really increase his pleasure as she bobs her head up and down with real intent. When he pushes further into her mouth, Andrea smiles, knowing she was doing a fantastic job of pleasuring her husband - all she ever wanted. As he pulls at the tshirts holding him down, Andrea puts a hand on his stomach as if to try to calm him, even though she knew he was now far beyond that stage. This was like nothing Andrea had never seen though. Billy had never been so loud or excited in the past. She had never felt him so hard, and she had never felt him move like this trying to get more and more into her mouth. This was Billy at his most open and vulnerable, and Andrea loved that. When he starts to vocalise and she feels his dick start to twitch a little, Andrea kneels a little higher and pushes her head down, taking all of him into her mouth. When he comes, Andrea closes her eyes, feeling it all rush into her mouth. It was warm, and far more than she had ever been used to in the past. She swallowed quickly to stop herself from coughing it up before she gives him one final kiss on the head and grins back at him. "Someone loved that...." she said, blowing him a kiss.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#682 Posted : 19 October 2014 11:19:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19292 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Billy sits with a leg either side of Jerry as he slowly massages his back, returning the favour from a few days. Billy recently had a little breakdown in a hotel room and was in a very dark place for a few days. He was unable to control his emotions or even remember what happened in the hotel room. His good friend Jerry had to come by to try to bring him back down to earth. Thankfully, in the company of his friend again and in the comfort of his own home, Billy is feeling right as rain and it's about time too. Although he and Jerry are just in their boxers and having a lot of close contact, he actually doesn't feel turned on for once. He genuinely wants to make it up to Jerry after all the trouble he went to and it starts off by giving him a brilliant massage. Billy has a nice, firm grip but it isn't too rough so he gives great massages aided with a little bit of lotion. He moves further down Jerry's back and chuckles. "You know if someone walked in right now and saw us, a lot of questions would be raised. Oh and that reminds me, Dennis thinks that we're fucking." Billy laughs lightly and leans forward, practically laying on top of Jerry as he presses his lips right up against his ear and whispers. "But he can think what he likes, right?" He chuckles and starts to massage Jerry's bare back again. The pair have already smoked a joint each so it's safe to say they're having a fun time while unwinding.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#683 Posted : 19 October 2014 12:39:51(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry was feeling relaxed and was having a great time with billy. They've had nothing but good times so far and they have been getting closer and closer. Jerry didn't feel turned on but enjoyed the closeness of them. He relaxed as Billy rubbed his back "Yeaaah, right there" he moaned a bit as Billy hit the right spot "Yeah I know people would question cause it looks fucking gay. But it feels good so don't stop" Jerry liked that he made Billy feel in a better mood then he was the night prior and felt it was cool that Billy was doing something for him in return. Jerry closed his eyes as Billy was practically pressed up against him "Dennis has been speaking with you? Saying what?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#684 Posted : 20 October 2014 02:15:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy continues to rub Jerry's back, making sure he's hitting all the right spots. It's unusual for Billy not only to do something for someone else but to willingly get this close to someone. Although lots of people think Billy enjoys skin on skin contact, he can actually be quite cold and tends to wriggle away when people try to hug him if he doesn't want to be touched. It's not a diva thing, it's just the way he's always been. As Jerry moans, he applies a little more pressure on the spot and laughs a little. "Is that good?" He continues to massage him, moving a little further down his back before moving to his legs, giving them a deep rub to relieve some tension. "Oh you know, the usual shit. He doesn't like the fact that I'm hanging out with you, he doesn't like me, gloating about the fact that he has a girlfriend and that I don't. Petty stuff, really. Not that I even care about what he says. He's the second biggest cunt in your group behind Christopher."
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#685 Posted : 23 October 2014 10:03:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

The next morning Jerry slept in the bed with Billy but no sex happened. He was having a great time with Billy but started to feel bad that it was now weighing on certain relationships going on in his band. Earlier the day before, his band member Dennis confronted him about his distance from the band ever since Billy was involved and although Jerry was on defense, it started to get to him and he was in a bad mood because of the way Dennis approached them and the fact that it seemed that no one wanted him and Billy to close or ..even speak. The fact that he started to grow feelings for Billy started to get to him too because he couldn't possibly tell anyone either because he knew he would be judged because he was always the "guy who loved vagina". Jerry woke up and looked at the time it was late, him and Billy were up to the wee hours so their sleeping pattern was all screwed up. He turned to see that his him was rested on Billy's waste. He laid there for a bit longer "Wow we slept late".

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#686 Posted : 23 October 2014 10:20:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy wakes up, hearing the sound of Jerry's voice. Sleeping in late isn't really unusual for Billy since he absolutely loves his bed. He can lay down extremely early and still snore through all the way until midday the next day. What is actually different for him is the fact that he shared the bed with someone. Despite what people think, he hasn't been sleeping around lately and he just enjoys the comfort of having someone to talk to and hold. Jerry is obviously not wanting sex and that is surprisingly fine with Billy. He loves Jerry's company and is cool with not going any further, although the making out is getting extremely intense and it always seems like they are going one step further each time. In an ideal world, Billy would have Jerry riding him every night but he respects his friend's decision and doesn't push him into anything. The sad thing is, Billy can't do anything right according to everyone else. People always say he should settle down, be happy and stop the wild antics. He's done that since he's formed this friendship but now the same people are rubbishing it and saying that he's "changed"...despite people telling him to change. As far as opinions go though, Billy, as usual, couldn't give a single fuck about them. He's happy and that's all he cares about. Billy smirks and moves his hand up and down Jerry's arm which lays across his waist. "Yeah but it's so comfortable. I don't want to move from here today. Just lay with me." He chuckles and continues stroking his arm.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#687 Posted : 23 October 2014 10:39:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry grinned. He was finally beginning to feel comfortable being very close to Billy. Even with the making out and cuddling on the bed he smiled looking at Billy. "Yeah I could too. Is the door locked? I don't need anyone coming in right now". Jerry's feelings for Billy seem to be growing every day and he seems ashamed about it but happy and secure as well. He moves closer, pulling Billy closer to him, almost to the point where Billy is up against his crotch. He rests his head on Billy. "What the fuck have you been doing to me lately. I fucking hate your ass" Jerry laughed again jokingly. Getting at the fact that Jerry seemed to be doing more and more sexual things with Billy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#688 Posted : 23 October 2014 11:25:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy smiles and turns to face Jerry, looking him right in the eyes. He knows that on some level, Jerry is really warming to Billy and someone who is 100% straight would not make out with and sleep beside another man. Since it seems to be a sensitive subject for Jerry though, Billy doesn't really bring it up. He just goes with the flow and sees what happens. Being bisexual himself, Billy knows what it is like to have people try to dissect your sexuality and love life so he wouldn't dare do the same to Jerry. "Don't worry, the door is locked. Christopher isn't going to burst in with some lube and a banana and ask to join us, so don't worry." He laughs and lets Jerry pull him in closer, enjoying the very close contact. "I've told you. Everyone wants a piece of Billy Khan. There's no denying that." Billy smirks and kisses the top of Jerry's head and plays around with his hair. "I hate your arse too. Well I actually think you've got a cute little butt. Saw you climb into that bubble bath. Buns of steal, man." He laughs again and moves in even closer. Although he is wearing underwear, it doesn't provide much of a barrier between them.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#689 Posted : 23 October 2014 12:47:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry laughed when be spoke about Christopher and thought about how the other band mates were starting to raise an eyebrow. Although on the outside Jerry seemed to have this careless attitude he was really a softy in the inside. He held Billy though, as they laid in bed "I don't know what I want to be honest. I know you want me, I just don't know what the hells gotten into me. Even my band thinks I've gotten "nicer". He grinned "Dennis has been ignoring me too. I think we all should just meet up today maybe?" Jerry wanted so bad for Billy and Dennis to be friends as well as him being cool with the rest of the band. He knew if everyone was on at least good terms then Jerry wouldn't have be so discreet with his friendship with Billy. Jerry kind of knew that Billy had an idea that Jerry was interested in him but he wasn't exactly ready flat out tell his feelings, nor did he really know his true feelings. He just knew he wanted Billy next to him. He held onto Billy and put his hand on his waste and pressed up against him as Billy played with his hair. "This doesn't mean I'm...gay right?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#690 Posted : 23 October 2014 13:04:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy chuckles and continues to play around with Jerry's hair, enjoying the closeness that they have. If someone said to him six months ago that he'll have feelings for Jerry Holmes and be laying in bed with him, he would have probably told them to fuck off. However, it has always been plain to see that the pair would have a great chemistry together due to their similar personalities. Billy is kicking himself for not realising this sooner. "Who cares about Dennis? He's just a cunt who's never happy about anything." He sighs. "Not today...maybe tomorrow. I'm too chilled today and his presence will disrupt my serenity." Billy laughs but he knows deep down that he will have to make an effort with the other guys at some point. When Jerry asks if it makes him gay, Billy bites on his lip as he tries to think of what to say. Obviously he is not totally straight but he's not going to brand Jerry as anything just yet. "Shhh, no labels, remember? We're just having fun and that's all there is to it. Now, come here!" Billy chuckles and rolls over so he is on top of Jerry. He kisses him before he starts to kiss his chest and down his stomach.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#691 Posted : 23 October 2014 13:31:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry grins as he opens his legs when Billy gets on top of him and starts kissing him. He starts feeling on himself and pulls Billy down top of him as he starts kissing his neck "No labels but this feels good." Jerry begins to kiss Billy, moving his body to Billy's hard "Just do what you want....." He says as he continues to kiss his neck.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#692 Posted : 23 October 2014 13:39:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy continues to kiss Jerry's body, moving back up to his chest every so often. He takes Jerry's nipple into his mouth and runs his tongue over it before sucking very gently. This is already the craziest they've been yet and Billy hasn't even started. When Jerry pulls him back up for a moment, he kisses him again and slowly slides in some tongue while running his hand up and down Jerry's side. "Do what I want? Oh you really are a brave man, Mr Holmes." He laughs and moves back in for a kiss, moving his hand down Jerry's front and tracing over his skin lightly with his fingertips. Eventually, Billy pulls on the waistband of Jerry's boxers and moves his hand in slowly, taking hold of Jerry for the first time. He breaks away from the kiss to look in Jerry's eyes, trying to read his reaction.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#693 Posted : 23 October 2014 13:47:39(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry closes his eyes and bits his lips feeling awkward for a second at the rate they are going. When Billy goes down on him Jerry just continues to bite his lip.."Good boy right there". Jerry was feeling horny like no other and didn't have any sexual pleasure for a bit and decided to just go for it. Jerry thrusts and grabs Billy's head moving it up and down. "Sure you can handle all of me?" Jerry laid back opening his legs wider so Billy can get all of him
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#694 Posted : 23 October 2014 13:59:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy smirks and takes all of Jerry into his mouth very slowly and carefully. He runs his hands up and down his thighs while he starts to move his head up and down. "Mmmmmmm" he moans against Jerry before briefly coming back up for air. "I fucking love your cock, man." Billy starts to lick him seductively, looking up at him while doing so. Part of him can't believe that this is actually happening after waiting for so long. Billy continues to run his tongue over every inch of him before taking hold of Jerry's dick. He takes his time while stroking him, slowly working him back up again. "Want to fuck me?" he says with a mischievous looking smile.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#695 Posted : 27 October 2014 09:13:08(UTC)
Famouss7x7

It had been a dramatic last few days and just the day before Jerry told Billy that he couldn't exactly spend time with him any longer for the sake of his band. This bothered Jerry alot since him and Billy had grown extremely close, even to the point of doing sexual acts with eachother that people still do not know about. Jerry and Dennis got into a huge verbal altercation which was the reason behind Jerry's ultimate decision to tell Billy that he couldn't really communicate with him. It pained Jerry alot because deep in his heart he really felt something for Billy and cared for him. The thing about Jerry is, is that since he barely cares about anyone or anything...when he actually does care about someone he genuinely, deeply cares about them and he cares about Billy, but also cares about his long standing relationship with his band member who he looked at as family now in Dennis Shaw. Jerry was feeling down as he lay in his hotel room, Brian DM's him a few minutes earlier saying how Billy wanted Jerry to call him so Jerry felt that he could at least give Billy a call. He sighed dialing his number and waiting for him to answer.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#696 Posted : 27 October 2014 09:47:10(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy sits on his couch at his home in London not doing anything in particular, well apart from mourning his lost friendship with Jerry. Since Andrea and Daniel left, the big house seems even vaster and filled with a real air of loneliness, especially at night. Although he likes to put up a cold and standoffish front, Billy yearns for love and company more than anyone else. He really thought that he and Jerry had something and although they were not official nor did Jerry fully come out, Billy knew deep down that it would only be a matter of time before they took their relationship even further. Billy not only hurt because of Jerry's departure but it was a whole amalgamation of things that snowballed at once and sent him flying over the edge. Jerry left, he was abandoned without warning yet again, Scott and Oscar have been less than supportive and worst of all, Dennis Shaw who he utterly despises was the main reason for the "break up". The fact that Dennis was the one to stick the knife in hurts Billy to his very core. While it may open up another can of worms he still wishes to salvage his relationship with Jerry no matter what. They had a good thing going and he'll be damned if Dennis is going to ruin it. Too many people have walked out on Billy so he has to make this work. When he sees Jerry calling, he picks up the phone and tries his best to remain as calm as possible. "Hey...thought you were ignoring me. How are you?" Billy sighs and brings his feet up onto the couch.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#697 Posted : 27 October 2014 09:54:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry was glad to hear Billy, but it hurt him that he couldn't be next to him having laughs and enjoying a good time but instead they resorted to speaking on the phones miles apart. Jerry clears his throat and speaks "Yeah...I wasn't ignoring you. I just fell asleep upset. I didn't want to keep saying sorry like a broken record... He paused "I'm already. Just laying here...bored" Jerry's voice was empty and lacked the spunk he usually has when speaks and you can hear that hes down "what's up..with you?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#698 Posted : 27 October 2014 10:28:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy was also glad to hear Jerry. Although it has only been a day, due to the amount of time they have been spending with each other over the last few weeks it does seem like a lifetime in some way. When he heard that Dennis was involved in the situation, Billy knew that he would be the one given the cold shoulder. The Stat Nerds were in the midst of a big comeback and Dennis and Jerry are like brothers so obviously he is going to side with Dennis. It hurts him but he knows that it's what most people would do. "I haven't really slept yet. Just been thinking about us...Dennis...mainly us though." He sighs again, clearly tired out and upset. "Look, I'm not going to cry and beg but...I um, I was wondering if you'd consider seeing me again if I patch things up with your band. Think about it, Dennis seems more upset the situation because he thinks that I'm a dick and not just because you've developed a friendship. I mean we're not even dating but we can't see each other yet the other three are allowed to actually be in relationships. Cunt face has Sabina, Brian has that Lacy girl and Christopher is seeing the female equivalent of Ray Rice. I think it's just a personal thing with Dennis and I'll fix it.....I hate not being able to see you."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#699 Posted : 27 October 2014 13:31:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry sighed again thinking back at how they just seemed like buddies and now it felt like they were on the verge of a breakup from a relationship that was pulled away due to other people. Jerry then spoke "Billy maybe we got in way over our heads no? Maybe we went alittle too far off and maybe It's hurting you more than it's making you happy." Jerry was upset that he was feeling down with Billy because of other people and just wished that they could enjoy eachothers company without other people judging them "I think Dennis is being a dick just because you guys don't get along and that just made the situation two times worse. If it was anyone else that he got along with, he really wouldn't mind. You two just never had a chance to talk things out and get along." Jerry smiled when Billy said he was willing to fix things to see him "Will you fix it? I kept mentioning it to you and it never happened. I want to see you too. I just won't be able to in the midst of all this drama. But I'm gonna be truth, I miss you fuck right now. I really do and I want to see you"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#700 Posted : 27 October 2014 14:07:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"How on Earth is it hurting me more than it's making me happy? Jerry, you made me happier than I have been all year. I'm going through a divorce, my son doesn't live with me, most of my band and the general public despise me...you were like one of the only good things I had going for me. I'll do anything to have that back." Billy has to bite his tongue otherwise he'd go off on a rant and go into detail about how shit his life really is but as usual, he doesn't want anyone knowing too much about his personal life and real feelings. Confessing that Jerry made him happier than anything else is even giving too much away compared to Billy's usual standoffish approach to these types of situations. "I will try with Dennis. I get along with Brian....not so sure about Christopher though. He seems a little arrogant but I'll try if it makes you happy." Billy smiles slightly, happier knowing that there may be a way around it all. "I'll message them right now. I fucking miss you too. Jerry..." He takes a long pause before thinking carefully about what he's going to say next and contemplating whether he actually should say it or not. "I was thinking....if we do see each other again...would you like to um, take our relationship a little further? Uh, basically I'm asking you out on a date. A proper one. I know that things have been so confusing for you lately but we have kissed and I have sucked you off. We've shared the bed countless times. I understand that it's all new and slightly confusing to you but I think we both know that deep down....it's something we both want, correct?" Billy sighs, feeling a little nervous after finally getting that off of his chest. "Please don't feel like I'm forcing you into this. I just want to help you out with what you want, that's all."

Edited by user 27 October 2014 14:08:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage