logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

57 Pages«<3536373839>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#721 Posted : 01 November 2014 11:31:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor laughed at their unison replies. She thought things like that was adorable. She smiled and spun around before curtsying. "Thank you! I didn't know what to do so I did a cat. A gangasta cat. I have on my jersey and stuff, totally gangasta and bad ass." She giggled. Honor knew that she and Nichole were just two different to ever get along. Even though she felt like she just drug up an issue that didn't need to be dragged up again and nobody really thought it was wrong or annoying, it made her annoyed but there was no use in fighting with Erica about it. For one thing, she wasn't going to whine to her every time she had a problem with her and the second thing she knew was that there was no use. Erica and Nichole were two into one so there was no point.

"No, I wasn't that brave. I know there are some perverts here, ha. I'm sure if anyone even dares to try and get close, I'll have to go on a murder spree."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#722 Posted : 01 November 2014 11:51:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
"oh!i thought you were a sports kitty. you make a perfect cat,your eyes just match so well with cute ears." erica laughs. she far more in tune with the western world than her sister,but something still escaped her. "i originally wanted to come as bloody carrie,but mariko had her heart set on the sisters from some tv show....ok,i do like the show too. but not that much!" she giggles and does a turn of her own. she hated skirts,she always felt like her ass was showing. "is kai coming? i am rather curious to see what he would show up as." she is genuinely curious. she knows he will never be friendly to her,but he was honor's lover.so he was involved no matter what
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#723 Posted : 01 November 2014 11:59:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Sports kitty, sexy kitty, it's all the same to me." She chuckled. To answer her question, she was sure Kai was on his way but he was late. "He should be coming. I guess he's just taking longer than expected. He also promised to be on his best behavior." She assured Erica but he was his own man so she couldn't account for him all the time. It was one of the things she loved about him even though sometimes it was one of the root problems with others.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#724 Posted : 01 November 2014 12:09:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"you are like a one girl version of the spice girls...in cat form! "erica squeals. she had to be extra loud due to the music. she nods along with the assessment of kai's whereabouts. " he doesnt have to be. i will make myself scarce when he arrives. i want nothing to ruin your party,especially if it is me!" she says over the the music. she had no problem with kai anymore,but knew how he was. she didnt want to put honor on referee duty. " how have you guys been,if you dont mind me asking?"

mariko slams down the shot glass on the bar. "one more shopkeep! satsuki has a lot of drinking to do. do you know how many students probably were killed at the academy?! i am a monster."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#725 Posted : 01 November 2014 12:15:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Billy steps out of his office, dressed head to toe in his leather Batman costume. You would think that someone that's usually against big social gatherings and the idea of people having fun would not be interested in Halloween at all, let alone a party yet here he is. Billy seems to be in a rather good mood and is smiling without the aid of alcohol or drugs (which deserves a round of applause and a gold star). Whether it's to do with his new experiences with Jerry or the fact that he's making a good profit is unknown but at least he appears to be happy.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#726 Posted : 01 November 2014 12:21:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko looks up from the bar,head spinning, to see batman. " oh my god. you just missed the riddler. he pinched my ass and ran off!" she laughs loudly and drunkly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#727 Posted : 14 January 2015 01:05:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy sits in his bar, sipping on a beer alone while drowning out the sounds going on around him. Anyone looking at him would think he is lonely or depressed. A guy sitting all alone and slightly tipsy doesn't paint the happiest of pictures. In actual fact though, he is enjoying life and just reflecting over things. He planned on having a drink and maybe becoming slightly drunk wasn't on the agenda but even so, Billy is still happy. He is in a stable private relationship with a guy he loves dearly, he's bonding with his son who just turned two and he's in a good head space which is rare for Billy. He has a lot of issues and drama in his life constantly so he's reveling in his new found happiness right now. The bar is one of few places he can come and just be himself and not "Billy from Weekend" or "Billy the star". Everyone here just sees him as Billy and he very rarely gets pestered by fans. He takes out his phone to check for any messages while smiling at the lock screen picture of him and Jerry.
UserPostedImage

Offline dohaihoangnam  
#728 Posted : 14 January 2015 01:21:40(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Groups: Registered
Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Reese stomps away from his booth at the back of the club and heads towards the bar. He really needed a drink tonight. He had written quite an emotional song today which really fucked him up, then his friends just had to nag him into tagging along with him to this very club, when he just needed a good sob. Once he's reached the bar, he plops down onto one of the bar stools and snaps a finger to summon the bartender. "Cosmo," he ordered, not caring that it is an exclusively female drink. He puts his head on his hands and lets out a loud growl of frustration with the obviously very shitty day he had before, not caring about the man apparently sitting next to him.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline BrownSugar  
#729 Posted : 14 January 2015 01:40:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Hearing the growl of frustration which suddenly interrupted his happy thoughts, Billy sighs and is obviously not too pleased with the sudden vibes of negativity filling the area now. "Mate, can you turn down the moaning just a little bit? You sound a little constipated." He sounds a little bit slurred as the alcohol was starting to have an impact on him. Billy laughs to himself before taking another sip of his beer, not realising it was Reese as he didn't turn his head to face him. When he eventually turns around, he is surprised to see a familiar face. Granted, Reese is not one of his closest friends but it's still nice to unexpectedly run into someone he knows. "Oh, Reese? Hi. Didn't realise it was you. What's with the angry noises?"
UserPostedImage

Offline dohaihoangnam  
#730 Posted : 14 January 2015 01:56:42(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

"Oh, Billy?" Reese asks, rubbing his eyes to clear out the blear in his eyes (he most definitely wasn't crying, thank you very much). "Sorry, didn't notice you there. It's not anything big. Just a shitty day, that's all." He puts on a fake smile, going so far as making the smile ear to ear, his eyes crinkling as a result, which makes a moisture emerge out of the corner of his eyes. Oh, fuck, he thinks as he gulps down his Cosmo very quickly, immediately throwing a "Strawberry daiquiri" the bartender's way.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline BrownSugar  
#731 Posted : 14 January 2015 02:25:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy moves his seat a little closer to Reese and pats him on the back. "Shitty days are the worst. They just seem like they're never ending. Anything in particular that's bothering you?" Billy finishes off his beer before ordering another one which he insists on paying for despite being the owner. "Despite how it looks, I'm actually enjoying myself at the moment. Just came in here to have some quiet time. Whatever is bugging you...if it's "nothing big", as you say, then just let it go. Enjoy yourself and keep spending money in my bar," he says with a little laugh.
UserPostedImage

Offline dohaihoangnam  
#732 Posted : 14 January 2015 02:38:22(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

"Well," Reese starts, fully turning to his side to face Billy. "Anyone with two eyes could see that you're enjoying yourself. You'd been smiling to your lock screen for an hour," he exaggerates, chuckling to tell Billy he was kidding. "Boyfriend? Actually, don't answer that question. Enough cuddly couples for the day." He giggles, the alcohol clearly starting to affect him. "So, how's your day been?" he asks. "I don't suppose you'd like to hear about my day considering how positive you're feeling."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline BrownSugar  
#733 Posted : 14 January 2015 03:02:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Is it that obvious that I'm in good place right now?" Billy chuckles and puts his phone away, feeling slightly embarrassed now. "Y..." he was about to answer Reese's question before he states that he has had enough of cuddly couples for today. "Fair enough. Put it this way, the guy makes me very happy." Billy doesn't really mind not having to go into depth about his relationship. He hates people who constantly blow smoke up their boyfriend or girlfriend's ass. "Nah, you can tell me what you like. I won't judge...much." He smirks and takes a large gulp of his beer. "Although if any part of your day consisted of listening to Taylor Swift I will brutally murder you."
UserPostedImage

Offline dohaihoangnam  
#734 Posted : 14 January 2015 03:21:40(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

"So, it was another studio day today and me and a couple of lads were writing this song." He pauses to sip his drink. "Actually, the lads were writing a song and I was writing a completely different song. So, anyways, I suddenly came across this voicemail ofine that I'd kept for centuries. Long story short, very depressing voicemail. And I was trying to, like, build the song around that voicemail. It's about a breakup, by the way. Another long story short." He chuckles, realizing he repeated what he'd said earlier. "It really hit home. And my friends, they're at the back, by the way, had to get me to tag along with them here. And here I am, wallowing in self-pity." He flashes Billy a self-deprecating smile and looks down, suddenly very interested in the sneakers he's wearing. He opted against heels this time around, he couldn't bear it.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline BrownSugar  
#735 Posted : 14 January 2015 03:32:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh yeah, I am all too familiar with self-pity. Spent the majority of last year feeling sorry for myself, hating everyone that was happy and I was just a dick in general. Not the nicest person to be around." Billy sighs and takes another sip of beer as he recalls how he was between the split from Andrea and meeting Jerry. "Look at you, though. You're a handsome, talented, young guy. If I were you I'd be out getting as much cock as possible. There's nothing like a drunken, no strings attached shag." Billy chuckles, trying to cheer Reese up. "Look, I'm going to go for a piss. Want to come talk to me in the toilets like the ladies love to do? It's quieter in there."
UserPostedImage

Offline dohaihoangnam  
#736 Posted : 14 January 2015 06:42:02(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

"But the echo in the toilets is fucking insane!" Reese mock-wails at Billy, giggling to himself afterwards. "But, if that's what you want, I suppose that's what we should do. Lead the way, Mister Khan." He holds his hand out to Billy as if he is a princess who demands to be carried.

Edited by user 14 January 2015 06:43:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline BrownSugar  
#737 Posted : 14 January 2015 11:55:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well you don't have to come if you don't want to. Stay out here all alone and be approach by sleazy guys trying to pick you up." Billy laughs and gulps down more beer before hopping off of his set and heading to the restrooms, Reese in tow. He opens the door to discover that it's totally empty. "Nobody here so you can spill as many secrets as you want to." Billy chuckles and heads over to a urinal with Reese. "So how's the sex life going?" he asks as he unzips to pee.
UserPostedImage

Offline dohaihoangnam  
#738 Posted : 14 January 2015 20:53:43(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Reese chuckles at what Billy says. "I doubt there'll be anyone picking me up tonight," he says, not expecting Billy to hear a thing. He has always been insecure, but days like this have an amping effect on his already overwhelming insecurities. He follows Billy towards the bathroom, closing the door as he gets in after Billy. He's not exactly sure what to do with himself (he's never been in the same room as someone is peeing) so he goes for the best thing he can do at this point of inebriation, which is sliding down to the ground and taking a seat on the floor with his back to the wall and his knees to his chest, his usual position when he gets like this. He gradually takes in Billy's question and thinks about the answer for a second. Not wanting to let the silence get unnecessarily long, he lets out an "Um..." and trails off, trying to remember the last time he had sex - or the right way to word his answer, he isn't sure - before sighing out, answering, "Nonexistent," choosing to look at every millimeter of the place except Billy, which wasn't necessarily easy since there were only two sinks, three urinals, and a stall, and he doesn't exactly want to look at any of them. "You ever got around to listen to Love Question Mark?" he adds quickly, recalling the Test Billy thing he did on Twitter a while back.

Edited by user 15 January 2015 01:30:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline BrownSugar  
#739 Posted : 15 January 2015 19:18:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"What do you mean by nonexistent? There are plenty of guys out there who are up for some fun. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't turn down a chance at fucking, or being fucked by a celebrity. I don't know which position you prefer." Billy chuckles and finishes up at the urinal, turning around then zipping himself up which causes him to accidentally expose himself to Reese momentarily. "Why the hell are you sitting on the floor? You look like a drunk. A well dressed drunk but a drunk nonetheless." He laughs and makes his way over to the sink to wash his hands. "I've not had a chance to listen to it yet, been rushed off my lately. Barely even had time to think let alone sit down and listen to an album." Billy rinses off the soap from his hands and heads over to the dryers with a little sway in his stride which is caused by the alcohol he has consumed tonight.
UserPostedImage

Offline dohaihoangnam  
#740 Posted : 15 January 2015 19:41:15(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Reese chuckles after Billy. "One," he begins. "Isn't it obvious which position I'd prefer?" He giggles, probably because the effect the alcohol is having on him. "Two, I don't know, just never found the time, I guess. And the wound's still pretty open." He laughs, but there's no humor behind. "Funny, since it's been two years." He cocks his head up to look at Billy, suddenly realizing how homeless-like his position must look to Billy. "It's comfortable," he answers Billy's question, chuckling after realizing how dumb it sounded. "Plus, legs're a little wobbly," he adds. After learning that Billy still hasn't listened to his album yet, he lightly scolds, "Well, you should. It's a good one, though I might be a bit biased." He pats the space next to him on the floor. "Come join me," he says. "It really is comfy."

Edited by user 17 January 2015 15:30:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //